Returning EU Warrior LF active, friendly home

in Looking for...

Posted by: Thalion.5830

Thalion.5830

I am a Level 80 Warrior returning to the game after a very long time out. I am really looking to run Dungeons and Fractals but also would like to get involved with WvW and be in a friendly, talkative, active guild. Would happily contribute in any way I could (farming, crafting, turning up! etc).

Be prepared that I would be a noob to start off with as I relearn everything / get helping hands but I learn very quickly! I tend to play from about 16:30 to 18:00 GMT and about 21:00 – 22:30 GMT on weekdays – weekends anything goes.

Would transfer servers if necessary (can’t remember how much it costs!). In game name is Thalion Carter if that helps in looking me up at all.

Look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bry.8140

Bry.8140

Hi Thalion

If you are looking for a casual, laidback and friendly bunch then we may be the guild for
We run regular dungeons/fractals and WvW as well as general PvE content.
Have a read of my recruitment post and if we sound like a good fit then get back in touch with me either on here or in game.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Desolation-Froody-recruiting-PvX/first#post3454721

I look forward to hearing back from you

Bry/Braetakk

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

The Remnants of Hope is based on Tarnished Coast and offers PvX, RP, and Wvw While maintaining a fun and social atmosphere in both guild chat and ts3. We offer help to those who need it whether it be to those who are new to the game or just can’t get that last skill point on a map for their map completion. Several of our members are working their way through the dungeon master title and some just love to hang around and have a good time.

None of the aspects are requirements but are there for you to enjoy if you choose. We have something for everyone so you can play the game how you want. You choose what to do to have the most fun!

To find our more check out http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and/or send me a message in game.

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope

(edited by HaloaOhana.2073)