Returning noob looking for a guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rioku.5261

Rioku.5261

Hey there folks,
Just another returning player here not been on for around a year, probably more and looking to really get a solid build and nice character configuration ready for HOT. I’m looking for an active guild, preferably small to medium so I can get to know people but large guilds are okay too. I hope to so mostly PvE and map complete, level characters, do dungeons and fractals but all of these things I’m very unskilled at so I would love some assistance and help like a mentor to help me build/run fracts etc!

I’m very orientated around appearance as an art student all the different customisation are really intriguing to me so that’s what I’ll be working towards a lot and if anyone would want a armour set up mixed for them I’d be more than happy! ????

Happy questing, hope this is in the right place! ????

>I’m on underworld/EU
>I’m a really bad 80
>I hope to make friends
>Looking for a kind active guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Joseph.9853

Joseph.9853

Hi Rioku,

We cater to both beginner and experienced players—although the more committed or “hardcore” players might find our guild a bit too casual for their tastes. We enjoy bringing in new players and helping them understand the game and welcome those players with more experience who are willing to share it as well. We are located on JQ server.

We strive to be 100% Drama Free. As a result, we don’t care about your religious or political beliefs or sexual orientation; we only care about how much you enjoy being a part of our guild. This is a game, a recreation to take a break from the world so please leave your baggage at the door.

Here’s a few features of the guild:

*Fully upgraded guild which maintains an around the clock magic find boost
*A feature rich website boasting comprehensive forums and many utilities to reference and help organize events
*A guild for gamers over 25-30+ years old
*A medium -sized membership which usually has around 30 people logged in on weeknights and often 40+ on weekends
*Our own private Teamspeak 3 server
*Guild missions every weekend
*A loose command structure where officers are there to assist rather than control.
*No rep requirements—rep us when you’re running with us, that’s all we ask.
*Real life always comes first. Life getting in the way with your gaming? No worries…we’ll be here when you get back.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me WolfieBlitz.9583. If you’re interested in joining fill out an application on our website. http://jugs-guild.com/

Keep in mind this guild is NA and not EU. Just want to point that out. =)

Lanthun – [WISE] Wizened Wizards (Founder/Leader)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Medex.1504

Medex.1504

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rioku.5261

Rioku.5261

Still searching

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jarni.7402

Jarni.7402

Servers: Desolation (1) / Piken Square (2)
Main characters: Jarni The Catmander (1) / Jarni Goes Wild (2)
Gank Me Harder [FURY]

in Looking for...

Posted by: BrunoGMC.1867

BrunoGMC.1867

You can check our guild post here.
Have fun!

Great Jungle Wurmicidal Maniacs [GJWM]
Commander Roy Maverick