SG-Based International PvX Guild
In order to facilitate a better, accurate, specific and honest recruitment description, we have abandoned our old centralized thread and created two separate thread for SEA/OCX and NA.
A bit of Guild’s History
[TIME] is an sg-based PvX guild that was created on 18-Feb-2013, reformed from Kairos [kI] which Guild Leader is inactive. The founder of [TIME] chose to reform instead of joining other sg-based guilds available at that time because those guilds don’t seem to be promising and true enough, all but a few are dead while the few that remains are far from their former glory.
Like all large full-rep PvX guilds, especially a SEA-based guild, we have our own share of dramas throughout our long history due to the vast numbers of people from different backgrounds but unlike some of those large guilds, we don’t get crippled by the dramas and been proven multiple times by those involved that our guild is a better guild than many of the guilds they went.
What you will find here
Our guild community is diversified while spanning across multiple timezones and thus we engage in great number of activities while only certain specific activities are scheduled and most others like FOTM and dungeons are done on ah-hoc basis.
Click to see details
If you are interested to partake in the raid, apply at https://goo.gl/xlRn97
Do note that we are a guild before a raid, do not apply if all you going to do is nothing but raid. We want sociable people that will mingle with others.
We have a WvW team made specifically for competitive purpose while our WvW raids are open to the entire guild.
Check out some of our videos @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwznSv-HQoUdhEa5QtTZZsw
We run two GMs so you can attend the one that fit your timing best but we do hope that you will help out the GMs even if you have done previously in the week.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for human beings
- Not here to take advantage of us
- To be involved with various activities like PvP, WvW, PvE, Social, Events, etc
- Understand that you will play alone at times because everyone is pursing their own goals and may not coincide with your’s
- Basic common sense or social behaviors like apologize if wrong and not simply running away.
90% of your gaming time (per week) has to be representing us.
Popular belief is that guilds enforce rep is for influence but that doesn’t apply to all guilds, especially large guilds.
- We switched to 90% from a semi-rep due to slots limitations but in reality it doesn’t help much as almost every members are already repping the guild most of their time.
- There are a lot of benefits as well:
- Stronger diverse social cohesive core as it doesn’t happen due to the invisible hands and contradictory, the hands pull it furthers apart especially with 5 different social groups of vary sizes. Rep works really well before multi-chat and still now to a weaker extend.
- Differentiate ourselves from map events guild and individuals seeking those since we do events but it doesn’t means we are those guilds.
- There are more lasting rep guilds than non-rep guilds, I guess it is easier to ditch a non-rep guild than a rep guild.
- Upfront and open about our rep expectations and don’t go using beat about the bush terms like encouraged or highly encouraged etc.
- A more stable PvX environment, many are PvX in name but we are true PvX.
- People tend to take advantage of the guild when given too much freedom like getting people to “greener” pastures. Some people’s perspective is it isn’t wrong citing multi guilds as reason but still, it is act of kitten since you know the people after joining the guild and literally took advantage of the people who spent countless hours building it.
- Less HR works, literally. Less time spent on wondering which player not repping for ages or using us as glorified LFG and so on. More time spent playing the game.
- Loyal or contributive members become more obvious. Hard to explain this but it is what it is.
- Ultimately, we’re a main guild, not a glorified LFG, not a pug guild, not a hotel.
- 10% for you to rep world event guilds like TTS, personal bank, raid guild (usually those don’t require rep and we prefer you join guild raid teams). 10% isn’t enough for you to join a PvE or WvW or PvX guilds
If you want to do WvW with the guild, you have to be in our server. Otherwise, don’t have to be.
Just pm or mail me, SkyShroud.2865
Henge of Denravi Server
(edited by SkyShroud.2865)