[SEA/OCX] [HOD] [PvX] Equinox Solstice [TIME]

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Equinox Solstice [TIME]
SG-Based International PvX Guild

Hi,

In order to facilitate a better, accurate, specific and honest recruitment description, we have abandoned our old centralized thread and created two separate thread for SEA/OCX and NA.

A bit of Guild’s History
[TIME] is an sg-based PvX guild that was created on 18-Feb-2013, reformed from Kairos [kI] which Guild Leader is inactive. The founder of [TIME] chose to reform instead of joining other sg-based guilds available at that time because those guilds don’t seem to be promising and true enough, all but a few are dead while the few that remains are far from their former glory.

Large Guild
Like all large full-rep PvX guilds, especially a SEA-based guild, we have our own share of dramas throughout our long history due to the vast numbers of people from different backgrounds but unlike some of those large guilds, we don’t get crippled by the dramas and been proven multiple times by those involved that our guild is a better guild than many of the guilds they went.

What you will find here
Our guild community is diversified while spanning across multiple timezones and thus we engage in great number of activities while only certain specific activities are scheduled and most others like FOTM and dungeons are done on ah-hoc basis.

Click to see details

If you are interested to partake in the raid, apply at https://goo.gl/xlRn97

Do note that we are a guild before a raid, do not apply if all you going to do is nothing but raid. We want sociable people that will mingle with others.

We have a WvW team made specifically for competitive purpose while our WvW raids are open to the entire guild.

Check out some of our videos @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwznSv-HQoUdhEa5QtTZZsw

We run two GMs so you can attend the one that fit your timing best but we do hope that you will help out the GMs even if you have done previously in the week.

Who are we looking for
We are looking for human beings

• Not here to take advantage of us
  • To be involved with various activities like PvP, WvW, PvE, Social, Events, etc
  • Understand that you will play alone at times because everyone is pursing their own goals and may not coincide with your’s
  • Basic common sense or social behaviors like apologize if wrong and not simply running away.

Requirements

90% of your gaming time (per week) has to be representing us.

Popular belief is that guilds enforce rep is for influence but that doesn’t apply to all guilds, especially large guilds.

• We switched to 90% from a semi-rep due to slots limitations but in reality it doesn’t help much as almost every members are already repping the guild most of their time.
  • There are a lot of benefits as well:
    • Stronger diverse social cohesive core as it doesn’t happen due to the invisible hands and contradictory, the hands pull it furthers apart especially with 5 different social groups of vary sizes. Rep works really well before multi-chat and still now to a weaker extend.
    • Differentiate ourselves from map events guild and individuals seeking those since we do events but it doesn’t means we are those guilds.
    • There are more lasting rep guilds than non-rep guilds, I guess it is easier to ditch a non-rep guild than a rep guild.
    • Upfront and open about our rep expectations and don’t go using beat about the bush terms like encouraged or highly encouraged etc.
    • A more stable PvX environment, many are PvX in name but we are true PvX.
    • People tend to take advantage of the guild when given too much freedom like getting people to “greener” pastures. Some people’s perspective is it isn’t wrong citing multi guilds as reason but still, it is act of kitten since you know the people after joining the guild and literally took advantage of the people who spent countless hours building it.
    • Less HR works, literally. Less time spent on wondering which player not repping for ages or using us as glorified LFG and so on. More time spent playing the game.
    • Loyal or contributive members become more obvious. Hard to explain this but it is what it is.
  • Ultimately, we’re a main guild, not a glorified LFG, not a pug guild, not a hotel.
  • 10% for you to rep world event guilds like TTS, personal bank, raid guild (usually those don’t require rep and we prefer you join guild raid teams). 10% isn’t enough for you to join a PvE or WvW or PvX guilds

If you want to do WvW with the guild, you have to be in our server. Otherwise, don’t have to be.

Main Contacts
Just pm or mail me, SkyShroud.2865

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tanky.5240

Tanky.5240

Hi im a returning playing after a long pause. just bought the expansion and looking for fellow singaporeans to play with. hope to join you~

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

Added screenshot for matt boss, taken a couple of days ago.

Edit: Updated the Raid screenshot for matt, didn’t know is a small thumbnail.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nico.5632

Nico.5632

Hey, I was just wondering if you guys accept newbies. I’m new to the game and am looking for a fun, friendly, and welcoming guild to play with since I’m from SEA as well. I’m also interested in both PvP and PvE content. I’m also willing to transfer servers as soon as I earn enough gold to purchase gems for transfer.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

I’d like to join!

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Collectronz.7659

Collectronz.7659

Do you accept new players? I am completely new to the game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: yojunhao.7245

yojunhao.7245

Singaporean player here, would love to apply.
I’m a new player not much of knowledge in GW2, willing to learn though (:

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

Updated one of the explanations about 90% rep rule to be more concise
“In large guild, it will take a really long time to get to know each other and rep rule provide that amount of time”

to

“Strong diverse social cohesive core doesn’t happen due to the invisible hands and contradictory, the hands pull it furthers apart especially with 5 different social groups of vary sizes. 90% rep works really well before multi-chat and still now to a weaker extend”

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pensadora.9478

Pensadora.9478

[TIME] is a great group of people on HOD server. Enjoy joining their raid whenever time permits. Recommend them to anyone looking for a solid group.

GM of [MAS] – Might and Smarts – WvW
http://www.mas4eva.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

[TIME] is a great group of people on HOD server. Enjoy joining their raid whenever time permits. Recommend them to anyone looking for a solid group.

<3 <3

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

[TIME] is performing ranks restructuring and cleanup on the roster (not inactive players but players that not fit for the guild) in preparation for upcoming expansion.

[TIME] is looking for guild oriented players, basically players that plays with the guild and players of the guild.

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zaphael.8694

Zaphael.8694

Hi Skyshroud. I am a returning player from singapore who is super out of touch with the game.

I’m more keen in PvE for the time being and am looking forward to catching up with HoT and PoF. I don’t mind a bit of WvW for the time being.

Currently have two Level 80s. A Mesmer (with some time gears from berserker and tanky condition damage). An engineer with gear for grenadier and pyromaniac.

Looking forward to your reply.

in Looking for...

Posted by: StrawHat.2639

StrawHat.2639

I heard HoD lost about 4guilds recently…building up a NA grp to compensate? yous only had Fate left on NA for HoD from what I remember being paired with yous in the passed.

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

I heard HoD lost about 4guilds recently…building up a NA grp to compensate? yous only had Fate left on NA for HoD from what I remember being paired with yous in the passed.

We have been trying to build up NA presence over the years and we have being consistent in doing so, it has nothing to do with the server. It is simply part of the objective as a international guild, to build up events coverage befitting of the international status.

Also HOD didn’t lose 4 guilds. Only two transferred because of the server status. I will appreciate if you don’t spread baseless rumors and initial it.

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

PvE Raid
We are looking for…
Wen 8pm (GMT+8)
- Druid
- DPS or Chrono or CPS

Sun 3pm (GMT+8)
- Chrono
- Druid

NA Team
- Still forming, just apply.

Raid Form
https://goo.gl/xlRn97

WvW
SEA Team
Scheduled runs on
- Tuesday 9pm to 12am (GMT+8)
- Friday 10pm to 12am (GMT+8)
- Saturday 9pm to 12am (GMT+8)

We are looking for
- Regular WvWers
- Guardian
- Herald
- Reaper
- Tempest
- Berserker

Requirements
- Ts3
- Geared up to our builds, we will check

What we offer
- Sponsorship to transfer regulars

NA Team
We are looking for NA driver for our NA wvw. Honestly, we do not have any and we interested to form a NA WvW team. We do not need the NA drivers to be very experienced but we do need the NA driver to have both competitive nature and leadership, a nature that drive him to become better both as a commander and as a player, leadership to empower others.

WvW Intro Video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzHwe516XlY

Officer Vacancies
Despite being a large guild, generally people hate being an officer as our officers have things they must do (like organising events and managing things). Individuals who have free time, responsible and common sense looking to do some officer level things, we have a lot of openings.

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com