[TC]Remnants of Hope[HOPE]

in Looking for...

Posted by: galebird.6310

galebird.6310

I just wanted to bump this to let people know we have having a little forum glitch (okay, it’s about the size of a VW bus) where Hotmail addresses do not receive verification. This impedes sign up and applying, so if you wish to apply please use a different address. Our technically savvy behind the scenes wizards are aware of the issue and I’ll post an update when it is resolved. Thank you to the wonderful player who brought this to my attention!

So it turns out the problem is more on the end of Hotmail and the fact that they are viewing any email from our forums as spam. Why? Hate and woe, or someone once upon a dream marked an email from us thus. If you are using a hotmail account to sign up, please message me and I’ll work on getting you sorted. I’m sorry about this glitch! Thank you again to those who pointed this out to me.

(edited by galebird.6310)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Droghan.4830

Droghan.4830

Sunday’s Double Feature!!!
Open RP!!
Come join us, in-character, for an evening of shenanigans! All are welcome, no experience necessary!

followed by

Level Up! – Lowbie Night / Map Completion
Join us on your level 79 and under characters for some map completion that’ll get you closer to level 80!

Bump for Open RP and Lowbie nights!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: darksilklips.3165

darksilklips.3165

Bump for pal-ing around with friends on Teamspeak in the middle of the day. guild=love.

in Looking for...

Droghan.4830

Tonight’s feature!!

Guild Missions!
Join us as we..
-Jail up Guild Bounties!
-Shimmy our way through a Guild Puzzle!
-Burn our way through a Guild Rush!
-Explore Tyria in a Guild Trek!

Bump for Guild Missions nights!!!

in Looking for...

Droghan.4830

Tonight’s feature!!!
sPvP Tutorial and Shenanigans!!
Come one come all, tonight’s the night to do whatever. Should we play a color coded Power Rangers team? A team of only turret engi’s and minion mancers? Whatever suits our fancy at the time!

Bump for sPvP nights!!!

in Looking for...

galebird.6310

Last night we had our inaugural Sunday world boss train event and it was a smashing success! We conquered Megadestroyer, Great Jungle Wurm, Ulgoth, Golem Mark II, Fire Elemental, Frozen Maw and Claw of Jormag.

Fractal groups are forming now for fractal nights to assist progression as we gear up for Heart of Thorns. Social events are building behind the scenes… Come join us!

in Looking for...

darksilklips.3165

Bump up the jam, bump it UP!
Cheers for hyperactive forums!

in Looking for...

galebird.6310

What, you mean you haven’t heard from this post in a few days?! Well pull up a chair!

World Boss Train Sundays is going strong! Casual RP events surrounding the (mis)adventures of several characters are weekly! You want to do fractals? Dungeons? We’ve been on a roll with both lately. We even have a casual semi-randomly meeting of lousy leapers (Tyria’s Resplendent Order of Lousy Leapers, at that) taking on the jumping puzzles of Tyria when time and energy allow.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Grim Rogue.6259

Grim Rogue.6259

I am recently a member in this guild. I recommend it to anyone looking for a cool bunch of people to hang out with. I love this guild… I hope you will too.

in Looking for...

galebird.6310

Do you want to join a guild, man? Would you like to join OUR guild, man?

Recently Remnants of Hope welcomed a new social officer who intends to get our RP side ship-shape and rolling full steam ahead towards the much anticipated release of Heart of Thorns. PvP department is offering tutorials to help players hone their skills and the PvE department has fractals, dungeons and world boss train. We are keeping busy at [HOPE] and would love new faces to join in on the fun!

in Looking for...

Grim Rogue.6259

Loving this guild. Come join us.
I am glad I did.

in Looking for...

darksilklips.3165

Bumping for the bump of it!

in Looking for...

darksilklips.3165

Am I the only one bumping up in here?

RECRUITMENT TEAM!!!! YO!

in Looking for...

galebird.6310

I’m here, I’m here.

MORDREMOTH STRIKING HEART OF TYRIA [stop]. HELP FROM ALL CORNERS NEEDED [stop]. ADVENTURES, WARRIORS AND OPPORTUNISTS UNITE [stop].

This weekend, Mordremoth’s reach is rumored to grow beyond what the Pact could have expected. We need YOU to join us for World Events! Come join a fun, friendly and active guild eager to guide you through your time in Tyria.

in Looking for...

Grim Rogue.6259

Looking for a guild that is supportive and helpful? Come join us! We are based on Tarnished Coast, but many of us are on other servers since TC is full for now. This doesn’t hinder us a bit from being able to PVE, do Dungeons, Fractals, etc (the only limitation is WvW) so if you are not on TC, come join us anyway.

in Looking for...

Grim Rogue.6259

I had a great time running dungeons tonight with some great guildies. I love the patience and understanding of our members extended to a dungeon novice like myself. It makes all the difference to me.

in Looking for...

Grim Rogue.6259

Remnants of Hope is recruiting! We are a community based PvX guild. We have weekly events such as Dungeons, Fractals, WvW, SPvP, RP Adventures & More! Visit remnantsofhope.com/gw2 for more info!

in Looking for...

Posted by: whtkntassassin.1048

whtkntassassin.1048

I’m definitely looking to join a group that engages in all aspects of the game. What caught my eye, really.. was the fact that you also accept people who enjoy RP. That’s a big plus with me. So, that being said.. I think I’m going to head on over to your website and apply!

Though, I do have one question.. what’s the represent requirement for your Guild?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lagerfueled.5324

Lagerfueled.5324

Sorry it took so long to answer this. All the recruitment team have been either sick or busy. Our multi-guilding policy allows you to be in one other guild to either maintain connections or to allow you to participate in content that our guild simply can’t offer, but you would like to participate in.

In addition to this you can maintain a personal guild for banking and storage purposes.

Hope that helps. This is really a great guild and I can’t recommend it enough. I am really looking forward to all the changes with HOT and the new influx of players we will see!

in Looking for...

Grim Rogue.6259

We had a great time last night doing RP with our RP Officer. That is just one aspect of the guild. Feel free to come by the website and check us out.

remnantsofhope.com/gw2 for more info!

in Looking for...

darksilklips.3165

Guild missions were a big success! Thanks everyone for coming — and great job to our new PvE Officer, Shant!

in Looking for...

darksilklips.3165

Bumping once more!

in Looking for...

Grim Rogue.6259

I hear “The Bump” was a popular dance in the 70’s, Evidently all you did was BUMP hips together or something.

in Looking for...

darksilklips.3165

Happy, sleepy, sneezy, bashful, doc, dopey, and BUMPY!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Razyel.4395

Razyel.4395

Posting just to say that we are still, will always be recruiting new people who wants to enjoy their time doing all kinds of crazy guild wars 2 things! From high level fractals to Jumping puzzles and crazy Lion’s Arch speed courses, we do it all!
Also mentioning that we are accepting all applications of people who want to raid in HoT. If you wanna find a good bunch of people to raid with, have fun with, crack some jokes with and tell your stories from the crazy things you do around Tyria, we want you, apply today!

in Looking for...

Lagerfueled.5324

Now is a great time to apply and get to know a great group of people and to get prepared for HoT together!

in Looking for...

Lagerfueled.5324

This weekend we have some fun events planned. Come apply today and participate in map exploration events, hero point gathering, a social event, as well as a pvp tutorial on the Ranger class!

in Looking for...

galebird.6310

OMG BECKY WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT GUILD.

Remnants of Hope is going full boogie tilt heading for Heart of Thorns later this month. We’re rocking HoT Beta Weekend the Last this weekend, we have events every day and a simply fantastic bunch of people eager to welcome new guildies. Please check out our site at http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and consider applying!

**Please note that the server location is NOT a barrier to joining us and having fun! We accept members on all NA servers. The only restriction on non Tarnished Coast members is the inability to WvW as a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Razyel.4395

Razyel.4395

Join RoH if you want to play with us. We have great plans for when raiding is a thing and we do tons of events during the day and evening. Come and join us if you wanna have fun!

http://remnantsofhope.com/gw2 if you want to apply!

in Looking for...

darksilklips.3165

Everybody bumps… Sometimes.

Or else…

in Looking for...

galebird.6310

NOLAN NORDREMOTH DESCENDS IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS

That’s right. We’re under the 2 week mark until Heart of Thorns. Are you ready? Do you have a guild? CHECK US OUT TODAY!

in Looking for...

Lagerfueled.5324

8 days!! 8 days left until the expansion! Come find a great group to enjoy it with!

in Looking for...

Lagerfueled.5324

7 days! Come find a great group of people to enjoy the expansion and farm the Labyrinth with!

in Looking for...

Posted by: BoogerSammich.7189

BoogerSammich.7189

Hi i checked your schedule.
Looks like you guys are playing Pacific time zone?

in Looking for...

Lagerfueled.5324

Most of the guild plays in the EST time zone. We do have a few PST Players though.

in Looking for...

Lagerfueled.5324

Just 2 days left until HoT! Come join us today and get ready to have a blast in the new content!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Taliesien.2416

Taliesien.2416

Have to say, am really glad I found these guys. Very large gaming community that spans several games, but doesn’t loose the close knit feel. Organized events, friendly leadership and helpful members make this an amazing guild in my opinion. Not just a great guild for new players, but even those that are returning to game after time off. If your looking for a great group of people to experience GW2 with and see the new content coming, check out HOPE.

in Looking for...

Posted by: velvethomicide.8359

velvethomicide.8359

Join us tonight at 9:30PM EST as we run through the labyrinth stealing all the Mad King’s candy!

Remnants of Hope
Recruitment Officer

in Looking for...

darksilklips.3165

bumppppppppppppp

in Looking for...

Posted by: Inguiomerus.1504

Inguiomerus.1504

Bump! Getting hyped and ready for Wintersday!

in Looking for...

Droghan.4830

Bump for Guild missions night!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: scarecrow.4385

scarecrow.4385

Looking for more cool peeps

in Looking for...

Posted by: ThatGuyTheres.8519

ThatGuyTheres.8519

This guild is what keeps me playing the game!

in Looking for...

ThatGuyTheres.8519

Bump!

Because more people should know about this guild!!!

in Looking for...

ThatGuyTheres.8519

Bumpity bump-bump bump!

in Looking for...

ThatGuyTheres.8519

Don’t you forget about me!

in Looking for...

ThatGuyTheres.8519

We are now one of the largest WvW guilds on our server!! Come join the fun and support the cause!

in Looking for...

ThatGuyTheres.8519

Bumping stuff so more people can see how awesome we are!

in Looking for...

ThatGuyTheres.8519

We now supply all gear/armor for “sponsored” builds for those who wish to join us in WvW free of cost!

In addition, to newer and veteran players alike, we now have an infusion bank so you can hop-in and enjoy fractals all the sooner and get in on all the fun the game has to offer!

in Looking for...

ThatGuyTheres.8519

Bumping stuff so more people can see how awesome we are!