Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pavel.5192

Pavel.5192

Are you tired by queues?
Do you think that WvW is stable place?
Do you want to try everything?

Join Vabbi.

We have stable small WvW community. We basically need more commanders and soldiers, cause our enemies are crazy. This is war, but we will never give up.
We have many guilds, doing WvW guild missions on our server, like: LST, Zero, WALL, ZEAL, CCCR and more.
We have own TeamSpeak and community website too.

You dont have to wait in queues, join us!

4ever roaming

(edited by Pavel.5192)

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: johnnymiller.5968

johnnymiller.5968

Respect !. Know you guys struggle for numbers and have horrible match ups a lot of times but you fight hard. Good luck, hope the recruiting goes well.

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

Please dont bring your guild raids of 20+ to Vabbi, its just overkill and the superior attitude which tends to come with most large guilds this far down the ladder is stupid.
There are also no good guilds to 20v20 GvG in the bronze league.

I personally moved here to escape the zergs, both friendly and enemy. Whilst there is still zergs down here, they’re a lot smaller most of the time. Overall i’m happy though, its awesome for smallscale and roaming.

There are also other guilds not mentioned in the original post which run on an average of 5 people and get plenty done, Neither of which join the zerg.

Obviously this is just my opinion and other people from Vabbi probably feel different, but dont expect a warm welcome from me if you’re bringing a big guild down to feel special

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

(edited by x Charlie.4820)

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: moxx.4629

moxx.4629

I just transfered to Vabbi and after one night i can say Vabbi is nice place to be! No queues, no trolls, people are nice and each person can make a difference! If you are tired of T1, you should check it out!

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Pavel.5192

Yeah, roaming is good, but see our low score whole time is dispiriting. Yesterday, everybody on TS was happy, that we have small zerg in WvW and we were able to defend something.

4ever roaming

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: moxx.4629

moxx.4629

Vabbi is still looking for more people or guilds

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

I have better internet now! Tell hybrid D and Jamos that I’m coming next week!

Verdánt

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hybrid D.6085

Hybrid D.6085

I have better internet now! Tell hybrid D and Jamos that I’m coming next week!

Haha. I’m awaiting your arrival Fapo! Best post on the forums.

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Please dont bring your guild raids of 20+ to Vabbi, its just overkill and the superior attitude which tends to come with most large guilds this far down the ladder is stupid.

I’d like to second this. If you want to come over with a small scale team or as a solo roamer, we’re totally fine with it. Vabbi encourages small scale and discourages blobs as much as possible. Keep the game fun.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

I’d like to second this. If you want to come over with a small scale team or as a solo roamer, we’re totally fine with it. Vabbi encourages small scale and discourages blobs as much as possible. Keep the game fun.

Thirded.

Majority of players who are on Vabbi are there because they like the smaller gameplay, anyone looking to win left long ago because they knew that for that to happen the sheer amount of players required would be silly.

The odd hero guild joins once a month claiming to teach Vabbi to play and “we can win if you listen” but they soon get tired. The general server population simply aren’t interested.

Zergs = bad, big guilds moving down should not be surprised if there is a hostile reception. If there are to be any transfers it’d be better for them not to come from opposing servers, as there is reasonable balance among the bottom 3-4 right now and emptying one into the other would ruin that entirely.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sin.4130

Sin.4130

Once again I suggest you read posts, no one has any dreams of “big Vabbi”, quite the opposite. We like being at the bottom and have no interest in rising.

Some ppl from Vabbi think that way, so be aware

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Once again I suggest you read posts, no one has any dreams of “big Vabbi”, quite the opposite. We like being at the bottom and have no interest in rising.

Actually most of active WvWers. It’s not even a secret.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sin.4130

Sin.4130

I play to win like most WvWers, like most WvWers I want to rise, so being at bottom is kind of masochism, especially if you don’t want to change it.

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

I play to win like most WvWers, like most WvWers I want to rise, so being at bottom is kind of masochism, especially if you don’t want to change it.

No offence but you’re just another full zerk zerging blue dorito, You have no idea what people want on Vabbi, although i think its pretty clear by earlier posts. That people want to keep it smallscale. As i’ve stated plenty times and will state again, People are on vabbi for the fights. Sure we get the odd “Hero” who comes down trying to get Vabbi to raise, but they always leave because they know it won’t happen and people don’t want it to happen.

So FYI your “Blacktide are a better community because we’re higher in wvw” is the most stupid statement i have ever read.

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kryank.8069

Kryank.8069

Thirded.

Majority of players who are on Vabbi are there because they like the smaller gameplay, anyone looking to win left long ago because they knew that for that to happen the sheer amount of players required would be silly.

The odd hero guild joins once a month claiming to teach Vabbi to play and “we can win if you listen” but they soon get tired. The general server population simply aren’t interested.

Zergs = bad, big guilds moving down should not be surprised if there is a hostile reception. If there are to be any transfers it’d be better for them not to come from opposing servers, as there is reasonable balance among the bottom 3-4 right now and emptying one into the other would ruin that entirely.

Good luck Vabbi,
The pluckiest server in the EU, I salute you!! I wish every server had people with your attitude PPT means nothing the skill is in the small scale and that’s a game you guys play well

Proud Member of [TaG] Gunnar’s Hold (EU)
http://www.twitch.tv/kryank
http://www.youtube.com/user/minikryank

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Pavel.5192

and me too, cause you are minority, on every server roamers are minority
in WvW when we start loosing, cause we havent numbers, players are logging off, cause they are tired by continuing loosing

im not talking about many 50+ WvW guilds moving to Vabbi, but new ppl can help

4ever roaming

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Neandramathal.9536

in WvW when we start loosing, cause we havent numbers, players are logging off, cause they are tired by continuing loosing

Guess which players stay when loosing? The roamers. You may assume roamers are the minority but are they really? Even YOUR signature says “4ever roaming”.

When we arrived on Vabbi 3 months ago, every single person/guild we spoke to said they had no interest in winning, let alone winning the league or ladder. Naturally no one assumed/s that this applies to the entire server, but the majority of active players who actually speak.

Pretty much everyone who wanted to win left long ago. Those who are left would like to win matchups once in a while (and that is achieveable with better organisation alone, aka stop karma training), but don’t want to climb the ladder for the very reason that they don’t want to meet larger numbers.

It baffles me that players move to the lowest server, and then attempt to drag it back up to where they came from. If you want zergs, why not stay with them?

I do not claim to speak for all of Vabbi, but neither should you.

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

(edited by Neandramathal.9536)

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

We always fight, no matter what numbers there are. We may not succeed if we get zerged, but at least we do our best and have fun doing so, even when we die, as long as we take as many down with us as we can.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

I have heard /told vabbi will be the next silver / gold league sever … Sounds very intreasting

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

I have heard /told vabbi will be the next silver / gold league sever … Sounds very intreasting

God forbid…

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Neandramathal.9536

Ticking up to 400 during primetime! We totally need more peoples though (so I’ve been told at least)

Currently @ Piken Square

Vabbi is playce for you

in Looking for...

Posted by: HiddenRage.7408

HiddenRage.7408

I hope you get good guilds, Vabbi. I always had fun when we got you in our matchups. We steam rolled with zergs, like we get steamrolled by bigger ones from other servers, such is life and the “food chain” but at least I could expect skilled duelists and small scale fights. No offence to the top of the bronze league but I’d rather lose to Vabbi then to you because I know they fight for it and no “spam skill 1 in a 80+ blob”.

Not trying to offend anyone here but I’ve seen time and time again that only blobing around is detrimental to your personal skill progression.

Representing RoF. For Johnny Cash!
What I miss most about old LA (pre-destruction) was
killing people with a portal from the top of the bank.