[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

:O

WANT! I must have that dagger for my Sylvari necro!

Posted by: Sankekur.9182

Sankekur.9182

If don’t really want to look through thousands of posts, so sorry if some of that has been brought up already.
I really really want the Vampiric Dragon Sword from GW1.
To be honest, I would like a lot of the weapon designs from gw 1 again. They are less “cartoony” and more realistic. And, this is kinda off topic, but, dare I say it, I would like new weapon skins that are NOT aquired from Gemstore and are NOT aquired from BL Tickets!
And more armor sets from GW1. The Kurzick and Luxon Light armors, and the Druid Armors for Ranger. Like the Kryta Medium Armor Skin.

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

I really really want the Vampiric Dragon Sword from GW1..

I loved that sword Not too fond of the constant health drain, but sexy lookin’ sword

Posted by: Abdel Muhti.6431

Abdel Muhti.6431

Glasses Of The Aviator
Bunny Ears
Boxing Gloves

-lets do it like with greatsaw/grinning shield… make a lottery and at least 100 people in the whole gw2 world happy <3

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Jeez.. please stop reapeating things and come up with something new!!!

Kima & Co

Posted by: akiospiritz.9281

akiospiritz.9281

grenth hood i really would like to see that back and maybe a phinix pet for rangers plz like this post we all would love to see more assassin armor stuff and my be some funny cosplay outfits like bunnys & bears lol but grenth hood is my main gole plz bring it back and never take it out people dont like to miss out on the best looking head gear.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

One suggestion for a new mail carrier, The Grumpy Old Asuran Mailman (GOAM)

A portal opens by the player. The GOAM steps through, takes a letter out of his mailbag. While glaring at the player he tears the letter up, throws the pieces at the player, then steps back through the portal. The portal closes and disappears.

Posted by: Kamikae.9536

Kamikae.9536

This may sounds terrible and I’m sure there will be people who the idea. But I was thinking it would be sweet if they added licensed KISS facepaint masks or Duck Dynasty beards as headgear skins. I feel like people would drop money for “officially licensed” crap plus females with purple duck dynasty beards lol or charr with beards hahahaha you know you want it. Also +1 to whomever asked for BL tickets with purchases, I hate that you can blow through $35 worth of gems and not get enough scraps for the skin you want.
=> I second the motion for tattoo style GW1 armor and +1 to branded armor sets
=> I second the motion for “legendary Dyes” or add an “effects slot” to the dye menu so you could add different glows, metallic effects sparkles or whatever to each piece of armor. (Maybe when you soulbind a legendary it unlocks the “effect dye” for it’s unique aura instead of only playing it when equipped to keep those effects unique)
=> +10000 to less trenchcoat for medium armor folks
=> Yes to branded weapons
=> Ability to “Save” equipped armor + backpiece look as an outfit (I know the hate for light armor characters looking like warriors)
=> Wakaizashi dagger skins, or even a full canthan style BL set
=> Hells Precipice, The Great Northern Wall, Urgoz Warren, and The Deep (Kanxai) Fractals (Not really a BLTC item but I wanna see it or maybe add stuff like this as a BMP like GW1 had with unlockable gear )
=> New voicepacks, (Do a contest let players make the content then add the winners in game)
=> Design a weapon/ Design a armor set contests the stuff that came out of these for GW1 was awesome plus really lets the players “own” the game
=> Permanent Pal teleporter (I would rather pay 1000 gems for an unlimited one than play with RNGESUS for a handful of one time use things)(And please for the love of all that is holy don’t hide this as another uber rare RNG drop only BL chest whales get)
=> Trait/Skill bar template saves ( I would pay 100-150 gems to unlock a tab that saves 5 skill/trait combos and takes another 100-150 to expand up to say 20 save slots)
=> Change full makeover kit so I can preview different armor sets with my “new look” before applying it.
=> Soul Leecher steals all Skill points unlocked traits, levels/exp and crafting levels, and soulbind info from a character and stores it in a one time use device to transfer a new character (replaces need for race changer all stats and work are preserved)
=>Quick slot bags for booster, food, enhancers, and potions (doesn’t use inventory space)
=> Please make items like captains airship pass an account unlock instead of an item only 1 character can hold (Also please stop booting me from the airship when I log back into there it’s my last stop before log off and loading twice is annoying)
=> Prayer to RNGESUS, increases you odds of getting a specific requested item by 1000%
=> Aion Style wings because those things were legit

That’s all for now thanks for bearing with me!

rMBP 15-inch, Late 2013 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

New LS chapter has shown what the purple glowing eyes can look like. I’d love for this to now be made available as well. I’d also love a purple spinal blade color to be developed by some NPC that we can craft like the others.

Attachments:

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: mcgriddles.2416

mcgriddles.2416

Pleeeeeeeeeaaaasssssseeee give us the option to buy the bunny ears again. PLEASE I need them

Incursiön [iN]

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

i want cat ears, need cat ears

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

i want cat ears, need cat ears

^THIS

1000000X THIS!!!

Attachments:

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

=> I second the motion for tattoo style GW1 armor and +1 to branded armor sets
=> I second the motion for “legendary Dyes” or add an “effects slot” to the dye menu so you could add different glows, metallic effects sparkles or whatever to each piece of armor. (Maybe when you soulbind a legendary it unlocks the “effect dye” for it’s unique aura instead of only playing it when equipped to keep those effects unique)

Yet again, yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, YES!

New LS chapter has shown what the purple glowing eyes can look like. I’d love for this to now be made available as well. I’d also love a purple spinal blade color to be developed by some NPC that we can craft like the others.

In this vein, would also like some shiny purple Branded style armors.

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

Tin-Foil Hat helm skin please

Posted by: Dante.8456

Dante.8456

Sometimes I hope they bring back more gem store stuff so we get to chance to buy things we missed and then other times I hope they don’t come back to add some exclusivity.

I bought Rox’s quiver when it first came out. I then skinned over it only to later find out I really missed the skin. The weeks when it briefly came back on sale I was on holiday and missed my chance to get it again.

sigh

third time lucky?

Desolation EU
Guardian / WvW Enthusiast

Posted by: Farstar.3591

Farstar.3591

Bring Grenth Hood back pliz!!!ITZ SO AWESOME

Posted by: BlueBoy.1236

BlueBoy.1236

New Racial Armor Sets!!! We need more charr, asura, and sylvari unique look in the game. If possible, make it as a in-game reward instead of gemstore item.

Would love to see countess anise outfit, but i guess it will be troublesome to give the same exact look on all race.

And cape, please

Posted by: saalle.4623

saalle.4623

I would like to see Viola instrument.

Posted by: DaLup.2913

DaLup.2913

PLEASE BRING BACK GRENTH HOOD FOR CHRISTMAS!

Posted by: LadySwan.8751

LadySwan.8751

More quivers. There’s not nearly enough quivers. And bring back Rox’s quiver again, please!

I recall there being a regular quiver in the wardrobe. I’m unsure if its available but I found it interesting seeing as I thought Rox’s quiver was the only one in the game.

Posted by: dascott.6078

dascott.6078

I’d love to have purple glowing eyes. We already have red, green, and now blue. My money whispers to me nightly how much it would like to go into ANet’s pocket. Please make my money happy and give us purple glowing eyes.

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

We need more stuff to buy…

You mean I, I do not remember voting for you to speak for the rest of us.

I have no desire to have more cash grab items thrown at me, especially considering the free content we have been receiving has been so hit and very often miss.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

Has anyone mentioned slam dunk finishers?!?

A lot of people in WvW are starting to call the finisher animation “dunking”.

If they made an actual slam dunking finisher I and I think many others would certainly buy it.

Posted by: poisonality.8972

poisonality.8972

I would like to see the prices of gems lower or the items not cost as many gems. most things I would buy if they were not severely overpriced

Posted by: Kveldulf.7605

Kveldulf.7605

Expansions and actualy new kinds of content
(and I don’t mean those useless mounts)

Or a 2handed axe skin for hammers

Kveldulf Frost – Thief (Charr)
Wlaadas Frost – Warrior (Charr) Torlic Frost – Guardian (Norn)
http://amalthea-gw2.de

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

I’d love to have purple glowing eyes. We already have red, green, and now blue. My money whispers to me nightly how much it would like to go into ANet’s pocket. Please make my money happy and give us purple glowing eyes.

This made me cackle out loud.
I second this. Also, black ones.
Please, anet! Think of the poor, sad money!

Posted by: Silversteen.1360

Silversteen.1360

Dervish outfit as set. <3

Posted by: NetBlaise.2710

NetBlaise.2710

lol.. This is never gonna happen.. I wish it would but the in game store was badly exacuted.. How do you have a store and barely anything to buy? You should have a lot of Outfits on there… Cool looking dye’s, More heavy armor outfits.. and better holiday items… ahh man.. this isn’t going to happen. Why am I even trying… Why is it that Rift has been out longer and had a smaller budget there store has just about everything on it and its cheap…….. Best in game store ever……

Thats why I think this game won’t last past 2015…

Posted by: Sleepwalker.1398

Sleepwalker.1398

I’ve seen some players with baseball caps. Found they were only given to players in beginning of GW2. Would love to have 1 of those.

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

I’d love to see a ‘fund to pay for a dev for wvw’ item in the gem store, where if enough people pay for it wvw gets a dev and has a chance of seeing new maps, new features, better rewards, etc.

Or a ‘random drop in wvw’ item that awards you one rare item and 3 blue/green item boxes every five minutes that you are in wvw (to try and compete with the pve content).

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

Posted by: EasleyThames.4396

EasleyThames.4396

Please put them back in the store they are brought up almost every week. You guys can do so something as simple as checking a box to put them back in the store that make so many players happy. So please do so, so you may take my gems.

Also would love to see cat ears <3

Posted by: Yoroiookami.3485

Yoroiookami.3485

In Gaile we trust! The Bunny Ears must come back eventually. :I
(At least I hope so)

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

1. Running Animation as a character attribute (i.e. hair, hair color, face, skin, etc). Bring the human female running animation back so those that enjoyed it can buy it back from the store and apply it with a kit. I shouldn’t have to buy it back, but I’m willing to accept it as a tax for being a bad person. You could even add walking animations and make more for all the races and people would gobble them up. Limping, skipping, etc.

2. Idle Animations: same as running animation, character attribute. Give me my human female animations back and I’ll by them (again, because I’m a bad person) and reapply them with a kit (which I’d also have to buy). Make each animation a stand alone thing that you can apply or remove. Add more animations. Flipping a coin? Flexing? Again…gobble, gobble, gobble.

3. With all due respect to the new Jungle Explorer…Hazmat Suit, I’d like to put my own explorer outfit back together again. I recently watched us shoot a new space capsule into space and see it fly around, achieve a higher orbit, return to earth and splash down. I don’t get the whole it can’t be done. It can be done. Anything can be done. It’s about will. I think the will was to purposely remove it, but I digress. It would be nice to have it back.

Thank you for listening.

Attachments:

Posted by: Pheppo.9286

Pheppo.9286

NO WAY!

I have them … and you all shall not pa …. ähmmm … get! xD

I got so many whispers in wvw because of my bunny ears (my asura is the deadly killer bunny )

/NOT sign!!!!

Server: Riverside [DE]
Chars: The fluffy Flapsi (Ele), Fipsip (Mesmer), Flappo (Necro), Fenix (Engi)

Posted by: Raider.4283

Raider.4283

Grenth hood please.

Posted by: Prophet.6257

Prophet.6257

New race creation unlock.

Just add a couple new races in the Gem Store.

Let then have refugee status in one of the other races home instance so if the player wants they can play through that races personal story OR make it an instant level 80 OR only available for level 80 characters. I don’t really care.

Just whatever way to get new races (even minor races like Skritt).

Posted by: EasleyThames.4396

EasleyThames.4396

I got so many whispers in wvw because of my bunny ears (my asura is the deadly killer bunny )

Lol see this is why we need them back =3

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

Bunny ears for Easter (I guess that’s why Gaile mentioned Spring?). Cat ears for Halloween. Antlers for Wintersday. (Actually, I always wanted the single “antler” that the Grinch made for his dog Max!)

Attachments:

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

Posted by: LadySwan.8751

LadySwan.8751

Bunny ears for Easter (I guess that’s why Gaile mentioned Spring?). Cat ears for Halloween. Antlers for Wintersday. (Actually, I always wanted the single “antler” that the Grinch made for his dog Max!)

I think antlers would be very cute for wintersday, maybe they’ll do it one year!

Posted by: Yoroiookami.3485

Yoroiookami.3485

Cat ears! Yes! I need those!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

There is a GW2 hat with reindeer antlers, though I can’t remember the name of it right now. I think it came out last Wintersday. Looks great on my norn ranger!

Posted by: Kaiser.8504

Kaiser.8504

Am I relevant enough in here?

I suppose returning dem ears to the Gem Store would be nice. Make it so!

Attachments:

Secretly an elitist jaguar
[Noob] Info Desk | [LOD]

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

This was my favorite look. Nothing in game today compares to it, nothing. Please make these items into Armor skins. These were also items paid for and taken away from us. Which still bothers me….. Oh, and we need more footwear! Please take the sandals from the chef’s outfit, the boots from the witch outfit, and original Norn boots from the town clothes, and make them into armor skins.

I’d also like to see the return of the T-shirts. Doesn’t have to be the same GW2 either. Heck, I’d be perfectly happy with just a plain dyeable T-shirt.

The Candy Corn Gobbler for Xmas sales.

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

DeWolfe.2174

Oh, and a new weapon for Thieves, a whip! That would be awesome. Especially if it was condi heavy with burning! Yes, I’d go for fire/flaming whips but, I’d be happy if you just took the bandit ones in game already and ported them to thieves.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: lalamonsta.4237

lalamonsta.4237

I want ponchos and crossbows

Also the aviator glasses.

Attachments:

Posted by: Abdel Muhti.6431

Abdel Muhti.6431

Oh, and a new weapon for Thieves, a whip! That would be awesome. Especially if it was condi heavy with burning! Yes, I’d go for fire/flaming whips but, I’d be happy if you just took the bandit ones in game already and ported them to thieves.

I second the demand for WHIPS <3 Awesome sytlish weappon

…also Aviator Glasses, Bunnyears, Boxing Gloves and Golden Airship Pass zzzZzzZzzzz

Posted by: The Art of Killing.8643

The Art of Killing.8643

I would like to see in the Gem store the wintersday Miniatures that were available in the very First winterdsay

Mini Festive Golem
Mini Snowman
Mini Infinirarium
Mini Foostivoo the Merry

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

MORE PLANT ARMOR! Seriously, the sylvari are the most unique of the races, and they have like 4 armors per weight.

Same goes for asura and the charr don`t even have a charr dedicated armor set outside their cultural (I don`t think CoF armor really counts here. It is more the token fire armor)

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Is this one in the shop yet

Attachments:

DeWolfe.2174

Here’s another request, I think it’s far overdue to reissue Southsun mini’s. Kasmeer’s especially since you made her into a relevant character after removing the availability to get the mini.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.