Legendary Twilight - 9500g on TP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

What’s the deal of Twilight and Sunrise not getting that achievement? I’ve heard rumours of needing to create Eternity in order to get it but last time I checked sunrise and twilight were legendary items themselves.

It’s an unrelated bug that they are aware of and working toward fixing. If you’re interested in the source, check back several pages in the Dev Tracker.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Death Reincarnated.3570

Death Reincarnated.3570

Who ever is selling this item will use the money to get more legendary precursors, thus sell more legendaries and make more money and so forth.

This person is playing the TP – don’t bite!

Proud member of Legion of Honour XIII

Do not click this link!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gisei.5749

Gisei.5749

Time is Money

Buy a legendary with whichever you are more willing to spend. It’s the same thing.

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

This is terrible! Legendary weapons are supposed to show that players have mastered various aspects of the game.

I would say selling a skin for 9500g IS showing a player has mastered the only aspect of this game that seems to matter: using the Trading Post.

No other activity rewards your time fractionally as much as playing Trader Wars 2. Why would this be any different? People who log into the game to swing their sword (or swing a pick axe at a Orichalcum node) border on being nothing more than suckers working for the Traders. “You just ran some dungeons and earned a whole gold? Good for you, in the same amount of time I bumped up the price of six of the components you needed to spend that gold on to advance your endgame goals by 18%. You are now farther from your goal than when you started. Get back in there and bring me another gold, sucker.” If you look at precurrsor prices, that statement is not even slightly a joke.

The type of Legendary you are thinking of is Ascended gear – at least you actually have to swing a sword to get that reward (at least until until Ascended weapons come out and the cash-bought Legendaries auto-upgrade to that too).

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

(edited by Nike.2631)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Scar Rufo.7935

Scar Rufo.7935

^ this
I think that the game may also be RNG Mastery as many doofuses like me who swing a sword or a mining pick can still win the Lotto of the game and get a Precursor and then we are back in the running, lol. I have had a lot of lessening of expectations as the game has unfolded; I guess that this is part of it. The chance to get mats to make a legendary are so random now and this is sadly the only alternative.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Karpuz.5409

Karpuz.5409

It is indeed sad, that now the easiest way to get a legendary is to play the market…

The whole point of the legendary was to basically show you are a player that wanted to spend his time working for something out of the ordinary…Not something that any gold buyer, bott, gold seller, guy that spends a few hours flipping some stuff on Trading Post can get.

RNG or not, hard or not, the legendary was supposed to be a PERSONAL achievement, not a freaking currency for the Trading Post… It’s just dissapointing.

I’m really curious though, why? How is it helping ArenaNet (except people that will buy gems to convert to gold to be able to buy a legendary) to allow such a…bad thing to say it nicely?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: laibros.3490

laibros.3490

It’s completely legit and fine for me regarding buying legendary from TP. However it does not mean I would go that way. I would not buy legendary weapon ever. The reason? It’s not only about skin, it’s about inner feeling you achieved something even if the route you chose is much longer.

It’s only about personal preference what’s right and what’s not. Also what should I be doing in this game? ;-)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Iures.2894

Iures.2894

Remember that the Legendary-related achievement involves equipping the item, not just getting it. I think that encourages players to equip, therefore keeping a lot of Legendaries out of the marketplace. Just my perception, but something I wanted to share.

Except that the Twilight in question doesn’t give you the achievement, leaving little reason to equip it instead. . .

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BUTTERBLUME.3217

BUTTERBLUME.3217

You either trade with legendaries, or you equip them.

If you equip them, you will be poor, if you trade them, you will be rich(er).
And that is about all there is to say.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaith.9132

Zaith.9132

I hope the Legendaries (Bifrost is up now too) are taken down forcefully so that their listing fees are wasted. The legendaries are being placed to sell at a price much higher than it costs to craft them from scratch. It cheats players who have to complete the map to make legendaries, and encourages and facilitates gold buyers. In fact, I’m pretty sure the trade is a fishy one.

Lol what? If they are being placed at an omega price then don’t buy it….ur argument Is just silly. The sell cost is much higher? Maybe for mats that you can buy. But what about others… What is your value of 1.1m+ karma, or gift of battle, or world complete, or 300+ skillpoints…….just no.

I don’t think you read into what I wrote. I’m not complaining whatsoever that price is more than I would pay for. I wouldn’t consider buying a Legendary if it were 200 g. My point was that with the 9000 g or whatever, the seller could easily turn that into 4 more legendaries. My main concern was that this trade is either completing an out-of-game transaction, or encourages gold buying through illegitimate channels, as the manipulation leaves less economically-adept players in the dust. It’s a very legitimate concern. A couple hundred real-life dollars on the holidays through third parties… or hundreds of hours hoping to luck out? I’m very surprised after all the written abuse ANet’s suffered over market manipulation and the attainment of Legendaries that they’ve advised this phenomenon as “intended”.

The rudeness was the cherry on top btw. You could’ve asked what I meant.

/me tips transmuted tier-3 crafted hat

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

To be fair, the written abuse they’ve suffered is just a bunch of people complaining in the forums. Thousands upon thousands of players enjoy the game daily without complaining, many actually still recommending the game to their friends because of how much they enjoy it.

I like that the legendaries can be sold. If it were up to me, you’d be able to sell the components required to make them, too. Gift of Battle? Sure. Gift of Exploration? Why not? To me, the more we can sell, the better the economy is, because people who do X make money selling the rewards of X, people who don’t want to do X can buy the rewards of X outright if they can afford them, and the economy improves by sucking more gold out of it through the sales taxes. That’s win-win-win in my book.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ansultares.1567

Ansultares.1567

and the economy improves by sucking more gold out of it through the sales taxes.

Explain this to me. I actually see it all tanking as more people are driven away from the game by an obscenely high barrier intended to push you to buy gems, combined with wholly unrewarding or under-rewarding content. More participants would make it healthier.

The person controlling the dusk market posted the twilight sell and buy orders to drive up dusk prices.

It’d be nice if they just actually increased pre-cursor drop rates, instead of using the Obama approach of more stimulus. These one-time payouts do nothing to address the underlying issues (and worse, in the case of the government it assures increases in future tax rates without any increase in future benefits associated with the stimulus expense, making it practically as useful as just burning the money).

(edited by Ansultares.1567)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BUTTERBLUME.3217

BUTTERBLUME.3217

There is a difference between ‘natural’ inflation and increasing the price of a good though.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chipster.6713

Chipster.6713

It’s an ugly looking sword anyway. I don’t understand why anyone would buy it in the first place.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

I hope the Legendaries (Bifrost is up now too) are taken down forcefully so that their listing fees are wasted. The legendaries are being placed to sell at a price much higher than it costs to craft them from scratch. It cheats players who have to complete the map to make legendaries, and encourages and facilitates gold buyers. In fact, I’m pretty sure the trade is a fishy one.

Lol what? If they are being placed at an omega price then don’t buy it….ur argument Is just silly. The sell cost is much higher? Maybe for mats that you can buy. But what about others… What is your value of 1.1m+ karma, or gift of battle, or world complete, or 300+ skillpoints…….just no.

I don’t think you read into what I wrote. I’m not complaining whatsoever that price is more than I would pay for. I wouldn’t consider buying a Legendary if it were 200 g. My point was that with the 9000 g or whatever, the seller could easily turn that into 4 more legendaries. My main concern was that this trade is either completing an out-of-game transaction, or encourages gold buying through illegitimate channels, as the manipulation leaves less economically-adept players in the dust. It’s a very legitimate concern. A couple hundred real-life dollars on the holidays through third parties… or hundreds of hours hoping to luck out? I’m very surprised after all the written abuse ANet’s suffered over market manipulation and the attainment of Legendaries that they’ve advised this phenomenon as “intended”.

The rudeness was the cherry on top btw. You could’ve asked what I meant.

im pretty sure everything else in the game does this too. want to make infinite light? or aether, or volcanus ? 250 stacks of charged lodestone. even legendaries, look at the cost of the mats. if someone wanted to go buy gold just to buy the legendary then that person prob already buys gold, or bought an account with a legendary…so i do not think this facilitates anything…the karma skillpoints dont take that long to gather…however buying idk say dusk 100 icy runestones, 250 charged lodestones 250 onyx lodestones etc….is already omega expensive. also if it promoted gold buying then wouldn’t both legendary on tp have been sold by now? I am sorry but i prefer free market, rather than hinder players choices on things they can and cannot do maybe they should increase the force on bots sellers etc. i believe something like this was done on runescape in the past where they limited the amount of gold that could be traded per hour /day to fight against gold buyers and scammers. it ended in a disaster.

(edited by Ulquiorra.6903)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Turin.1024

Turin.1024

Remember that the Legendary-related achievement involves equipping the item, not just getting it. I think that encourages players to equip, therefore keeping a lot of Legendaries out of the marketplace. Just my perception, but something I wanted to share.

Well the legendary in question is Twilight, which doesn’t award the achievement, so this point is moot.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

Well the legendary in question is Twilight, which doesn’t award the achievement, so this point is moot.

but other legendary do. and to make eternity you need twilight…so not really.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: laibros.3490

laibros.3490

The problem is that someone like you did not read what’s new. This is already known bug which will be fixed. The statement from Gaile is completely legit.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rogacz.9865

Rogacz.9865

The achievment is given once per account, not once per account per legendary. Therefore yes, its moot.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Typos.4150

Typos.4150

I’m just curious about how many people in this game have over 500g. Because to me seeing a legendary up there for 9500 makes me think gold seller. Someone who can part with that amount of cash as easily as they can create such a legendary. Motive being to motivate more people to alternate ways of getting gold. Most people I know are struggling to make a legendary, and taking weeks to even get part of it done. I personally find it alarming to see something like this being done.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dogblaster.6713

Dogblaster.6713

I’m just curious about how many people in this game have over 500g. Because to me seeing a legendary up there for 9500 makes me think gold seller. Someone who can part with that amount of cash as easily as they can create such a legendary. Motive being to motivate more people to alternate ways of getting gold. Most people I know are struggling to make a legendary, and taking weeks to even get part of it done. I personally find it alarming to see something like this being done.

I know already a lot of players with legendary weapons, including myself (now I am almost done with my second one) The price 9500 gold is too much in my oppinion but 2000g would be acceptable maybe. Not everoyne has 500+ gold on their accounts but does everyone in real life have 500k euro on their bank account? Nope, only rich people ..

Legendary weapons are for Rich players. Easy and simple

Dont see any problem with Legendary weapons beeing tradable.

(edited by Dogblaster.6713)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sicktor.7285

Sicktor.7285

Well this thread is depressing. I could’ve just chilled playing trading post and being logged out half of the time to get my legendary. So much time wasted.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Personally I adore how them going up on the TP deflates the egos of folks who thought their shiney made them special.

Get a legendary because you think it looks good on YOU, not because you think it makes you look better than OTHER PLAYERS.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CorneliusCoffin.3169

CorneliusCoffin.3169

Personally I adore how them going up on the TP deflates the egos of folks who thought their shiney made them special.

Get a legendary because you think it looks good on YOU, not because you think it makes you look better than OTHER PLAYERS.

It’s called emotional value. Something has a meaning for you that it hasn’t for others because you connect something special with it, in this case having worked towards it. Emotional value was also the only real reason to craft a legendary, because, as many people have pointed out, it’s basically just a skin.
Unfortunately, if you put a price on something, emotional value goes lost.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

Totally agree.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gisei.5749

Gisei.5749

Whether you can sell the final product or not, the only barrier between a player and a legendary is gold. I see no difference between SoA and SoE legendaries.

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Karpuz.5409

Karpuz.5409

I fully agree with Cornelius.

The feeling of satisfaction (along with a slight one of superiority indeed) is preety much what the legendary is about. Yes, it is hear people complimenting you on what you’ve achieved and how nice it looks, no doubt, but the feeling that you’ve achieved something you worked for a long time is really the most important bit.

This game has covered all the little things, and everything is done so that casual gamers can get their thing going. EVERYTHING. Legendaries were the only thing that made the game slightly more interesting for those that don’t just play casually and want to work more for something and be able to stand proud on it after. Yes, call it bragging, but it’s just like in life → You do something that not many can do, you can and will be proud.

So the fact that now you can just flip some things on Trading Post (and no, i’m not saying that is easy, ‘cause otherwise i’d do it too aswell) and get everything this game has to offer…We could really use something that money can’t buy..

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Starfleck.8392

Starfleck.8392

The thing that bugs me the most, is that when Legendaries were first introduced in a TwitchTV broadcast, everybody was excited for these cool visual effects, but comforted by the fact that equipping one of these rare weapons shows a certain amount of dedication and mastery of several aspects of the game. It wasn’t just something which you could buy… because you had to show, without a doubt, that you had mastered gameplay in certain ways. You weren’t just some skill-less monkey pressing buttons.

Powertrading is one area of skill. I’ll give you that. But everybody who is wielding a legendary weapon is supposed to have mastered more than one area of the game, but you can certainly now master just one area and call it a day. I don’t call Arenanet any sort of a “pay to win” company, but I really truly think this design decision is based on something other than the Fun Question.

We are such flecks as stars are made of. . .

in Black Lion Trading Co

Sicktor.7285

You’re completely missing the point. People’s “egos” are not deflated because they realize that their shinies don’t make them special. We are hurt because all that time spent into the game could have been achieved by simply trading on the trading post and using our spare time for other things. Honestly, no one cares about you enough to get a legendary just to rub it in your face. People get legendaries because they look good, not to impress others. Stop being paranoid.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Valento.9852

You’re completely missing the point. People’s “egos” are not deflated because they realize that their shinies don’t make them special. We are hurt because all that time spent into the game could have been achieved by simply trading on the trading post and using our spare time for other things. Honestly, no one cares about you enough to get a legendary just to rub it in your face. People get legendaries because they look good, not to impress others. Stop being paranoid.

That is what he said. lmao

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Sicktor.7285

That is what he said. lmao

He’s implying that people would get legendaries for any other reason than to make themselves look good. What I am saying is people don’t give two kittens about anyone else and do this anyway. His point is that people would get legs them to impress him and to put themselves on a pedestal. How could you possibly miss that?

(edited by Sicktor.7285)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kacigarka.5176

Kacigarka.5176

Its easyer and faster to craft your own legendary than buying one for 2000 gold. Dont know why are you complaining here?

Farming karma, farming jumping puzzles, farming gold, farming skill points. Its still all the same.

No one cares how you got your Legendary weapons, everyone just cares that you have one, even if you bought them from TP for 2000 gold.

I see no reason to complain they are soulbound on use. They are just shiny most expensive weapons. Crafted weapons

And btw I am now halfway done to craft my second legendary weapon and one of the reasons I love Legendary weapons is to differentient myself from other players. There are thousands of players running in same gear, same class but having one of the most expensive weapons that no one else has is one of the biggest factor why someone want them.

Doesnt matter if they are for gold or whatever .. as long as they remain really expensive and only small portion can afford them, I am okey with it. And I DONT think everyone has 1000+ gold to buy one. And If they do, they could make the legendary weapon anyways because as we all know, it was always about gold, not karma, not wvw badges, no skill points … these are the easy parts.

(edited by Kacigarka.5176)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Valento.9852

I’d gladly exchange my Gift of Fortune for a precursor btw.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Sicktor.7285

Its easyer and faster to craft your own legendary than buying one for 2000 gold. Dont know why are you complaining here?

Farming karma, farming jumping puzzles, farming gold, farming skill points. Its still all the same.

No one cares how you got your Legendary weapons, everyone just cares that you have one, even if you bought them from TP for 2000 gold.

I see no reason to complain they are soulbound on use. They are just shiny most expensive weapons. Crafted weapons

And btw I am now halfway to craft my second legendary weapon and one of the reasons I love Legendary weapons is to differentient myself from other players. There are thousands of players running in same gear, same class but having one of the most expensive weapons that no one else has is one of the biggest factor why someone want them.

Much easier to chill at trading post and make money and go to the cinema than to sit and grind karma and items all day. That’s the reason why I’m complaining. This issue appeared literally on the day I crafted my legendary, so surely you can understand why I’d be upset about all that time wasted.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Kacigarka.5176

And btw I am now halfway to craft my second legendary weapon and one of the reasons I love Legendary weapons is to differentient myself from other players. There are thousands of players running in same gear, same class but having one of the most expensive weapons that no one else has is one of the biggest factor why someone want them.

Much easier to chill at trading post and make money and go to the cinema than to sit and grind karma and items all day. That’s the reason why I’m complaining. This issue appeared literally on the day I crafted my legendary, so surely you can understand why I’d be upset about all that time wasted.

Normal player play the game for fun. If playing TP is more fun to you than doing dungeons, WvW, events … just do it.

I rather play the game than playing the TP so thats why I craft it, not buy it. You can buy it for gold if you want and you enjoy it, I dont mind.

Some people just work years to buy awesome house, some people just buy it from Inherited money. Do you think it was wasted time?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Sicktor.7285

Normal player play the game for fun. If playing TP is more fun to you than doing dungeons, WvW, events just do it.

I do rather play the game not TP so thats why I craft it, not buy it. You can buy it, I dont mind.

I would have if I wasn’t under the impression that they are account bound. In fact, in one thread a player said that when he crafted it, it was not possible to be traded.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Kacigarka.5176

Ofcourse there are players that can now just buy gold for real life money, do 80 level in 2 days, buy T3 instant, buy exotic instant, buy Legendary instantly.

Do you think they will enjoy this character for a long time? No .. they will play it for few days, weeks and then get bored of it.

When you put big effort into something you cherish that thing more, so just let those buyers do what they want and you just enjoy your route and your Legendary

in Black Lion Trading Co

Kacigarka.5176

Normal player play the game for fun. If playing TP is more fun to you than doing dungeons, WvW, events just do it.

I do rather play the game not TP so thats why I craft it, not buy it. You can buy it, I dont mind.

I would have if I wasn’t under the impression that they are account bound. In fact, in one thread a player said that when he crafted it, it was not possible to be traded.

As I said I crafted my Juggernaut month ago and I am halfway done with Dreamer now. And I dont even slightly care they can be traded Be my guess, go buy them for 2000 gold

If something like this can ruin Legendary weapons for you then its only sad

They were always Soulbound on Use, from release. You could send them via mail to anyone, only thing was bugged TP. If you didnt know this fact, its only your fault.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Sicktor.7285

I do look at what I have, and what I have at the moment is a lot of wasted time that I could have spent with my friends instead of farming pixels. So yes, it is sad. It’s sad that I would sit there and farm it at all, and perhaps I should look at my priorities.
Unfortunately not a few days ago I got another sale for this game, so I will most likely go through the story with that person, and then be on my way.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Kacigarka.5176

I do look at what I have, and what I have at the moment is a lot of wasted time that I could have spent with my friends instead of farming pixels. So yes, it is sad. It’s sad that I would sit there and farm it at all, and perhaps I should look at my priorities.
Unfortunately not a few days ago I got another sale for this game, so I will most likely go through the story with that person, and then be on my way.

It was wasted time even before you realized they are tradeable, because they were pixels from the start

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Charismatic Harm.9683

Charismatic Harm.9683

You do realize that nothing has changed since you acquired your Legendary….right? You chose to equip it because you worked so hard to get it. You could have chosen to put it up on the Trading Post for someone else to buy, but you didn’t. Now that someone else has, you have “Grinders Remorse”?

I think you’re right. You should look at your priorities.

Guild: Member of Charter Vanguard [CV]
Logic will never win an argument on the forums…..only a sense of entitlement will.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Sicktor.7285

I repeat, again, that my issue is that I farmed the legendary. I would not have farmed it if I knew I could buy it. So yes, I did not put it up for sale because why the hell would I do that after what I just went through?

Let me try to simplify it for you since you seem to have trouble understanding:
I don’t want to farm.
Farming is the only way to acquire legendary.
I go farm.
Patch comes out.
You can now acquire legendaries without farming.

This is where you say “yea but you could put it up on the trading post”. Well yea, I could, but the problem that I just farmed my kitten off still remains.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Felicela.2810

Felicela.2810

Official answer from Support:

“If you’ve found any Legendary items for sale on the Trading Post, this is not
functioning as designed and should not be possible. We would need more information
on what you saw, as well as screenshots to investigate this issue further.”

So it’s a bug or some error in Trading Post.

Hey, guys,

You need to know: Legendaries are not soul-bound until equipped. So they can, legitimately, be sold on the TP. Once equipped, however, they become soul-bound.

I’m sorry that someone got an incorrect answer from Support about this issue. We have identified the ticket and we will begin the beati…. I mean “gently correct the agent who gave the misinformation.”

Good to see an answer, and I personally dont care if people are able to sell them, the issue is why are the ingredients account and even character bound, and yet you can sell the final product?

Please free up all the items so people can buy and even change with other characters on their own accounts.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Failth.2935

Failth.2935

Official answer from Support:

“If you’ve found any Legendary items for sale on the Trading Post, this is not
functioning as designed and should not be possible. We would need more information
on what you saw, as well as screenshots to investigate this issue further.”

So it’s a bug or some error in Trading Post.

Hey, guys,

You need to know: Legendaries are not soul-bound until equipped. So they can, legitimately, be sold on the TP. Once equipped, however, they become soul-bound.

I’m sorry that someone got an incorrect answer from Support about this issue. We have identified the ticket and we will begin the beati…. I mean “gently correct the agent who gave the misinformation.”

When I made my Kudzu on 30th of 11 it was actually ACCOUNT bound and became soul-bound on equip. IE. not sellable and yes I am sure, because I checked it before equipping.

So are you telling me it actually was a bug? :/ That would suck.
And yes I would have sold it, because farming karma for second legendary would not be a problem for me, but farming money in this game is.

Ranger till the day I die!
Desolation [TLA]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Kacigarka.5176

When I made my Kudzu on 30th of 11 it was actually ACCOUNT bound and became soul-bound on equip. IE. not sellable and yes I am sure, because I checked it before equipping.

And yes I would have sold it, because farming karma for second legendary would not be a problem for me, but farming money in this game is.

Nice try man I know a lot of people who crafted Legendary weapons in period from release till now (incluse myself) and they were always soulbound on use, always go check vides how players craft them, vides from september, october, november etc … Every single of them Soulbound on use .. so please stop making up things that YOUR Legendary was actually Acound bound because it wasnt. Give us your screenshot if you want to prove us wrong, if you didnt make it .. then hah

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Failth.2935

Failth.2935

Nice try man I know a lot of people who crafted Legendary weapons in period from release till now (incluse myself) and they were always soulbound on use, always go check vides how players craft them, vides from september, october, november etc … Every single of them Soulbound on use .. so please stop making up things that YOUR Legendary was actually Acound bound because it wasnt. Give us your screenshot if you want to prove us wrong, if you didnt make it .. then hah

Why the hell I would make things up? Makes no sense.
+I never said they are not soulbound on use, I said the opposite.

If they would not have been account bound earlier why there was NONE on the TP till now? Not even buy orders – Because they were bugged. If mine wasn’t account bound I’m still 100% sure it was not sellable.

And nice try…? On what? I don’t get you.

I remember it as clear as the sky – I told my mates that ‘’guess what? You can actually sell legendaries’’ and then having to correct myself after making Kudzu because it was not sellable. Ofc I would have linked picture with my post, but only one I have is this: http://imgur.com/a/iK4kp#0 and it does not even have mouse hovered over the bow not to mention right clicking it.

Account bound or not, my main point is it sure was not sellable item

Ranger till the day I die!
Desolation [TLA]

(edited by Failth.2935)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Kacigarka.5176

Why the hell I would make things up? Makes no sense.
+I never said they are not soulbound on use, I said the opposite.

If they would not have been account bound earlier why there was NONE on the TP till now? Not even buy orders – Because they were bugged. If mine wasn’t account bound I’m still 100% sure it was not sellable.

And nice try…? On what? I don’t get you.

I remember it as clear as the sky – I told my mates that ‘’guess what? You can actually sell legendaries’’ and then having to correct myself after making Kudzu because it was not sellable. Ofc I would have linked picture with my post, but only one I have is this: http://imgur.com/a/iK4kp#0 and it does not even have mouse hovered over the bow not to mention right clicking it.

Account bound or not, my main point is it sure was not sellable item

‘’Nice try’’ was aimed to your comment that Legendaries were before actually acount bound. Because they were always tradeable. You could MAIL your Legendary to anyone from release, so that means they were always sellable/tradeable, and only because TP was bugged doesnt mean they were account bound

So once again, legendaries werent bugged, but TP was. You could send them via mail to anyone from release.

So it was obvious this TP bugg is going to be fixed

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vince X.3840

Vince X.3840

I repeat, again, that my issue is that I farmed the legendary. I would not have farmed it if I knew I could buy it. So yes, I did not put it up for sale because why the hell would I do that after what I just went through?

Let me try to simplify it for you since you seem to have trouble understanding:
I don’t want to farm.
Farming is the only way to acquire legendary.
I go farm.
Patch comes out.
You can now acquire legendaries without farming.

This is where you say “yea but you could put it up on the trading post”. Well yea, I could, but the problem that I just farmed my kitten off still remains.

But the fact of the matter is that there was no patch that changed anything. It has always been Soulbound on Equip since the beginning of the game. You can look through the patch notes and see that there hasn’t been any changes to Legendaries being Soulbound on Equip.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaith.9132

Zaith.9132

It just and incentive…excuse me… a SOLUTION to gold buying/selling.

Seriously?

/me tips transmuted tier-3 crafted hat

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ivonbeton.6814

Ivonbeton.6814

I’m just curious, how did some of these people come by such a huge amount of ingame gold? I managed to make a few 100 gold by playing the trade post when I had time to do so. This required a lot of effort and time on my part.

By normal play or playing tp like I did, I’d guess that some one could have gotten upto 2k gold by now. I’ve missed a few opportunities aswell, but most of those great opportunities were risky at the time and were only great opportunities in hindsight.

So I’m wondering, how could you get to 9.5k gold or even higher than 2-3k by normal play or even by playing the trading post? I could only see this happen if they either found a loophole in the tp economy, abused a glitch or botted