4- 5 ietems from final chest in fractals

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Franklin Fhenrir.4962

Franklin Fhenrir.4962

And 1 of em were tokens the rest were bleu’s or green. i am normally used to the fact that fractals isn’t realy rewarding but the past fhew runs i get only 4 ietems from a final chets on lvl 26 and 34 with even less rewards then usually. do other players also have this problem? or is this suddenly intended?

You either die a underpowered class or you live long enough to be the overpowered one.

(edited by Franklin Fhenrir.4962)

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

I have been doing frac 50s for months now, and I usually see a few blues/greens, the rewards from fractals are really bad ^^

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

The rewards from individual Fractals also don’t seem to be equal. I always get a piddly amount of loot from the non-boss Molten fractal chest, for example, as compared to the Harpy or Ascalon fractal.

Posted by: Kingteranas.1376

Kingteranas.1376

I have been doing frac 50s for months now, and I usually see a few blues/greens, the rewards from fractals are really bad ^^

No Arista… It can’t be!! But yea, the final chests are usually bad, only a few times where I’ve gotten lodestones/exotics from them. A couple more gold for 50 would be nice too ^^

Kingteranas – 80 Guardian
Queen Of Macabre – 80 Thief
Dragonbrand [Ankh]