A cap on dungeon runs

A cap on dungeon runs

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Malleusx.6092

Malleusx.6092

Ok so I have done about 50-60 CoF magg runs and have half of my set (all the pieces that I wanted) and I get on today and the magg run is completely borked…it is terrible.

First of all I think you guys at Anet need to realize that, as a PvPer, I d not find PvE or dungeons fun or entertaining at all really. I would go as far as saying that AT LEAST 50%, if not the majority of GW2 players grind the high level dungeons for the exotic gear ONLY, not for any real entertainment or challenge.

So why would you make these rooms so much harder to clear, so much longer to clear, and so much more frustrating to clear and on top of that nerf the rewards at the end into the ground? CoF is now even MORE of a grind…

My point is this. You guys at Anet need to embrace the fact that dungeons will always be a grind. Do not add in more irritating mobs or mechanics to impede player progression, instead you need to add TIME restraints to limit out of control farming…such as a dungeon limit (5-10 runs per 24 hours?) on a player account or instead put the dungeon on a time rotation like the dragon world events.

The method that has been chosen will NOT work. You now have many angry players (most EM veterans) and even worst, resentful players (players who are just now hitting 80 and didn’t have a chance at the “easier” runs) all because of these changes.

(edited by Malleusx.6092)

A cap on dungeon runs

Posted by: Reynfall.1547

Reynfall.1547

I just want the silver rewards back. 26s per magg run was very kind to my wallet…it made me feel good at mmo’s when I wasn’t really ever good at them anyways, yet I always play them. It felt like salvation

I can’t believe they did this.

A cap on dungeon runs

Posted by: Malleusx.6092

Malleusx.6092

I just want the silver rewards back. 26s per magg run was very kind to my wallet…it made me feel good at mmo’s when I wasn’t really ever good at them anyways, yet I always play them. It felt like salvation

I can’t believe they did this.

Yes, it is almost a sure thing that you will lose money from armor repairs doing the magg run now considering that you have to chain suicide the kite room.

A cap on dungeon runs

Posted by: HiddenBlade.4260

HiddenBlade.4260

I completely agree, ALL of the changes to CoF only made things worse, and i HATE it.
i just got my warr to 80 the day of these changes and now every time i see somone with the full set a can only think lucky kitten got it easy.
But i also think that putting a limit of the amount of times you can do it is the better option. (5-10 ofcorse, limiting to 1-2 would just be stupid and make 180 tokens a months work)
And i think it also needs to be reverted to how it was, before it was a challenge but completeable now it is just a death simulater with added reapir costs.

A cap on dungeon runs

Posted by: Effects.9437

Effects.9437

Seriously a capp on amount of runs for a dungouns is a better choice then them to make them harder with less rewards then before

A cap on dungeon runs

Posted by: HiddenBlade.4260

HiddenBlade.4260

ROFL! kitten? there is auto cencor here? the more you know…
(the word i was going for started with bas)