Anet please fix fractal rewards

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Leggendalex.4659

Leggendalex.4659

The main reason to do fractal for me is to have the chance to drop ascended chest but with this new uptade is really impossible!!! i do all day all the daily and i am not the only one, i have never seen someone that got an ascended chest drop since the expansion release. And if that all isn`t enough, to craft the fractal legendary back you need to salvage ascended armor and weapons!!! Please anet if this is a joke it`s not funny at all.
(sorry for the bad english)

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

Agreed, but there is a bright side to this. We didn’t get our personal levels reset again.

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

Agreed, but there is a bright side to this. We didn’t get our personal levels reset again.

…yet.

:(

Fractal ascended armor boxes still drop, just very very rarely and from daily chests – I got yesterday a chest of gloves from the 21-50 daily. First such chest to be seen by me and my friends since update, so definitely as nerf in droprate.

Posted by: MonoSodiumGlutamate.4217

MonoSodiumGlutamate.4217

Please revert back to pre-HoT rewards thats all they need to do to fix this.

Posted by: Howl.2498

Howl.2498

It used to be you could expect an ascended chest maybe once every three days on average if you did 50/40/30/20 each day. With the new drop rates, it’s closer to once every 30 days on average if you do all 5 dailies. It really is a massive nerf.

Posted by: Tomiyou.3790

Tomiyou.3790

…yet.

:(

Fractal ascended armor boxes still drop, just very very rarely and from daily chests – I got yesterday a chest of gloves from the 21-50 daily. First such chest to be seen by me and my friends since update, so definitely as nerf in droprate.

Considering your input about dropping ascended armor chest in 21-50 fractals, i believe they most likely pushed these drop rates into 50+ zones, since they are harder. (Even tho the instability in level 41-50 is one of the hardest ones, enemies recieve boons when you crit them??)

Posted by: Howl.2498

Howl.2498

Considering your input about dropping ascended armor chest in 21-50 fractals, i believe they most likely pushed these drop rates into 50+ zones, since they are harder.

Current drop rate research doesn’t support this, although they are rare enough it is hard to say for certain just yet. Out of 438 recorded daily chests, only 3 armor boxes and 0 weapon boxes have dropped. Two of those were from level 21-50. One was from a single-island daily. None were from 51-100.

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Posted by: Leggendalex.4659

Leggendalex.4659

Posted by: dutchiez.7502

dutchiez.7502

Just like last time they said they increased the Fractal rewards and it turned out they actually made them worse.

Nova [rT]

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

hes just gonna look to see if they still exist, or are performing at the rates they wanted. They havent really told us if the drops are supposed to be the same rate or not

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

But drops surely exists, right? I mean, I finally got an ascended weapon chest yesterday! From Tequatl. Ugh.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters