Arah Dungeon Path 1 Nerf??

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Siradeth.2085

Siradeth.2085

I don’t really understand why all other paths take 30 mins but for my 2 runs on path 1 took me 3 hrs. and btw same team mates for all 4 runs. Can someone confirm that this is not happening to me only?

Posted by: Kid Taylor.5479

Kid Taylor.5479

You mean that you can run Path 4 in 30 minutes? Hats off to you sir.

Posted by: Kethraveris.6053

Kethraveris.6053

my group did path one 2 weeks ago in about 2 hours, our first time there for most of it also <shrug> going back now I’ll bet we could do it in 1-1.5 hours

Posted by: Radakaster.9180

Radakaster.9180

It’s a common theme throughout all dungeons that some are longer than others. SE path 2 is longer than path 1 and 3 combined for instance.

Some dungeons you do for the achievement – others for farming. Furthermore, this increases the cost of someone wanting to farm dungeon tokens in a minimum amount of days – since they’ll be forced to consider doing harder and/or longer paths.

Radakaster [ThUn]
Desolation

Posted by: Siradeth.2085

Siradeth.2085

I’m just saying it is very restrictive I want to see for myself all paths of a dungeon however how can I? it is becoming annoying to even pass the very first boss that deals 3k dmg every hit.

Posted by: Konu.1826

Konu.1826

I don’t know how fast guild groups could be but even with pugs I’m having under 1 h runs in Arah p1. Yes, with skipping, but if one wants to kill everything there aren’t many short paths to choose from.

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

On our first try it took us something like 80 minutes. We did skip the monkey boss and we did lose time with the first boss and its spawns.

Posted by: AusterlitZ.7941

AusterlitZ.7941

Do you even know what the word nerf means?

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Took me 80 minutes to do Sunday, so, yeah. I don’t think it’s that bad. Definitely not worth the time as far as monetary/loot-based rewards are concerned, but if you need/want Arah tokens, it’s pretty good.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!