Bosses at 1%

Bosses at 1%

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Axelwarrior.9084

Axelwarrior.9084

Before the changes to dungeon instances I used to sell paths a lot and now finally I think I might start doing it again.
The problem is, I usually only sold CM P3 because, well, it was easy and I could keep the boss at 1% HP while waiting for people to join.

Now I can’t really do that (easily), because they changed the dumb Vallog and now he’s actually moving around and stuff.

So, my question is: are there any other soloable paths with bosses you can easily keep at 1% without using exploits?

Bosses at 1%

Posted by: Xcorpdog.2840

Xcorpdog.2840

This is off top of my head but,
Ac None
Cm None
Ta F & U Sorta, you can keep the boss low and sit at the edge of the room generally to keep it in combat, just mind the add spawns.(Similar to how pugs used to do F-U)
Se None
CoF P2 but Good luck getting buyers
CoE None
HotW None (Not that it would ever be worth soloing for anything but fun.)
Arah P1,2&4 Can all be kept at 1% easily. (P1 is just a reflect check so you just hold crystals the whole fight, so not technically 1% but it’s a simple fast boss either way that’s simple to solo)

(edited by Xcorpdog.2840)

Bosses at 1%

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

You can keep vallog at 1% by staying at range in combat and sidestrafing his projectiles. Or you could do cm p2 since it requires you to trigger the cage to end the path. Ta trees are easily maintained in combat as well. Arah p2 brie can also be put at 1%.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Bosses at 1%

Axelwarrior.9084

Looks like CM P2 is my best choice… But I hate soloing that path >__<
Well, thanks for the info anyway

Bosses at 1%

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

you can play a guardian and just wall and shield. but that might kill the boss.

and oxtred have the answer there I think. All you need to do is keep shifting left and right and the boss range attack won’t hit you.

This is an elementalist solo video done by someone. Fast track to 19 minutes and watch him just move left and right.

(edited by laokoko.7403)

Bosses at 1%

Axelwarrior.9084

you can play a guardian and just wall and shield. but that might kill the boss.

and oxtred have the answer there I think. All you need to do is keep shifting left and right and the boss range attack won’t hit you.

This is an elementalist solo video done by someone. Fast track to 19 minutes and watch him just move left and right.

I already know how to solo him and I know how to avoid his fireballs. What I’m looking for is a boss I can literally stand still and browse the TP or something.
If I wanted to bore myself to death, I’d just do world bosses all day :P

Bosses at 1%

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

how much are you selling it for?

I presume you are in EU. selling path isn’t as popular in NA. People mostly only sell arah here.

Bosses at 1%

Axelwarrior.9084

how much are you selling it for?

I presume you are in EU. selling path isn’t as popular in NA. People mostly only sell arah here.

Yes I am. I used to sell it at 2g per spot. P2 is kinda harder, so I might sell it at 2.5g or even 3g per spot

Bosses at 1%

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

I already know how to solo him and I know how to avoid his fireballs. What I’m looking for is a boss I can literally stand still and browse the TP or something.
If I wanted to bore myself to death, I’d just do world bosses all day :P

Then I would suggest doing Arah P2.
You can easily bring Brie to 1%, and then just stand outside the bubble, and she won’t regen, or attack you.
It’s also one of the easiest paths in the game to solo imo, and if you can’t pass lupi you can always make a kek LFG like “WTB guard for oneshop lupi 1g”

Bosses at 1%

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Ummm keeping boss at 1% is not an exploit?

Bosses at 1%

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Ummm keeping boss at 1% is not an exploit?

How would this be an exploit? Please explain.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Bosses at 1%

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Waiting at a safe range from a boss while he is stuck in combat with you and can’t hit you or reset his hp looks kinda fishy to me. Unless it is arah where designers forgot to replace placeholders with actual bosses that fight back.

Bosses at 1%

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

Waiting at a safe range from a boss while he is stuck in combat with you and can’t hit you or reset his hp looks kinda fishy to me. Unless it is arah where designers forgot to replace placeholders with actual bosses that fight back.

Chris commented on this, he said, as long as you can’t attack the boss while being safe, it is not an exploit, he said it was bad design if the boss doesn’t reset.

However, if you are able to hit the boss from a range while the boss can’t hit you and doesn’t reset, it is an exploit.

Bosses at 1%

Axelwarrior.9084

In the case of Vallog, it’s just bad design. He can’t move from his spot, so if you hide behind a corner i ncombat range he can’t hit you.
The exploit would be something like the coral at the ooze from Arah p1 (that got removed)

Bosses at 1%

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Chris commented on this, he said, as long as you can’t attack the boss while being safe, it is not an exploit, he said it was bad design if the boss doesn’t reset.

However, if you are able to hit the boss from a range while the boss can’t hit you and doesn’t reset, it is an exploit.

This basically makes all traited longbow rangers exploiting at some time.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.