Dredge Fractal discussion

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: RyuuAkari.6589

RyuuAkari.6589

Hello everyone.

Today I’d like to talk about a problem that have been here since the release of that certain map. The dredge fractal. I’m pretty sure I’m not the first to complain or wanting to discuss this, and i’m not going to be the last either. I was just notified by fellow redditors when I read the following message.

So what/how are people exploiting the dredge fractal? Simply there was two approach.

1. The jump above the cage. Basically one would run along the right side of the wall in the first room till you hit a spot where you could jump up against the right wall. Once you reached the top of the wall you could jump down to the ledge, run up the ledge and start jumping on the outside of the cage around it and over to the big cage. You would be above one of the two pad by now.

2. The mesmer portal. You would run to the ledge that lead to the second room (second room as either melt the door or the bombs one) but before you reach the sealed off gate, you would jump down to the white pipe below this ledge. (must have some sort of improved movement speed and out of combat to reach the pipe) run along this pipe to the big cage and stack right outside of it. Then after clearing out the left side of dredge, the mesmer would lay down a portal, and then blink over and into the big cage and put down a portal so rest of the team would join in.

So why am I explaining this exploit? Because I want people to know the story behind what I want to really tell, and because by skipping the first part of the room you probably “saved” your team from a process that would take extra 10min or more.

Dredge fractal is no fun at all. There are so many points I could pick out, but to begin with the exploits. It’s waaaaaay too long for a fractal level. Why is it long? because first, the intended way is to run up to each pad in the first room to let people in to the big cage. Then we need to coordinate who is standing on the two remaining pads in the big cage while one use the console to open the door to second room. In the second room we have an RNG between melting the door or running up bombs. Once we have done that. We enter the room with most complain overall in this map. The Caravan. OMG I seriously don’t understand the meaning behind it. So we have to kill the champion before spending 5-10 extra minutes to slay dredge popping out from the caravan. Once the caravan meter is depleted we get to the very final room where we have an RNG between a Dredge in a mining suit boss or an Ice elemental. Run around in a circle or back and forth between lava bucket which you pour over the boss to deal tons of damage.
#dredgefractal #nutshell

When I do fractal of the mist I believe the core design of what a fractal is

• taking you as a player back in time
  • not spending over 2 hours in a one map, but rather spend 20min-45min max per map
  • not encouraging people to do exploit because Y X Z is making progression faster
  • not adding trash mobs that serve as a time consumer, but rather have a purpose of why they are there

and so on.

TL:DR. I wish and hope that A-net take some time to analyse what is fun and what’s not. Cause for instance Thumanova Reactor fractal has much greater design, and understanding of why the trash mobs are there, why we are doing Y X Z? etc. Dredge however? Tons of Dredge, caravan that feels like a…. added because we need something to consume time (content wise), encourage people to exploit to save time etc.

On the side note the only thing I can think positive of Dredge fractal is the drops, but other then that, nope. Too long for a fotm level, trash mob feels like a time consumer etc.

Welcome to the Void! Here we gaze back into the Mist. With Hope. And Desperation.

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

Fotm offers:

1) Pathetic guaranteed rewards (I can make 5x the gold of a 49 run, Dredge included, just by running a casual AC)
2) Pathetic RNG on new reward systems (haven’t seen a single Fractal weapon since the Fractured patch. At least I got 12 Warhorns and 4 Torches before.)
3) Terrible scaling and dungeon design, biggest culprit being Dredge. Instead of fixing the actual dungeon and making it any measure of fun, they fix workarounds and extend the length even more, completely blind to the actual problems.

Thanks, I’ll stick to normal dungeons. I’ll have Frostfang and Bolt by the time I get a Fractal Axe and Sword. Just for the record, I’ve been trying for either of those, every single day on 30s and 40s, FOR OVER AN ENTIRE YEAR.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

(edited by Auesis.7301)

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

This is a game. Play if for entertainment not reward, otherwise you are in for a big disappointment.

Hello everyone.

Today I’d like to talk about a problem that have been here since the release of that certain map. The dredge fractal. I’m pretty sure I’m not the first to complain or wanting to discuss this, and i’m not going to be the last either. I was just notified by fellow redditors when I read the following message.

So what/how are people exploiting the dredge fractal? Simply there was two approach.

1. The jump above the cage. Basically one would run along the right side of the wall in the first room till you hit a spot where you could jump up against the right wall. Once you reached the top of the wall you could jump down to the ledge, run up the ledge and start jumping on the outside of the cage around it and over to the big cage. You would be above one of the two pad by now.

2. The mesmer portal. You would run to the ledge that lead to the second room (second room as either melt the door or the bombs one) but before you reach the sealed off gate, you would jump down to the white pipe below this ledge. (must have some sort of improved movement speed and out of combat to reach the pipe) run along this pipe to the big cage and stack right outside of it. Then after clearing out the left side of dredge, the mesmer would lay down a portal, and then blink over and into the big cage and put down a portal so rest of the team would join in.

So why am I explaining this exploit? Because I want people to know the story behind what I want to really tell, and because by skipping the first part of the room you probably “saved” your team from a process that would take extra 10min or more.

Dredge fractal is no fun at all. There are so many points I could pick out, but to begin with the exploits. It’s waaaaaay too long for a fractal level. Why is it long? because first, the intended way is to run up to each pad in the first room to let people in to the big cage. Then we need to coordinate who is standing on the two remaining pads in the big cage while one use the console to open the door to second room. In the second room we have an RNG between melting the door or running up bombs. Once we have done that. We enter the room with most complain overall in this map. The Caravan. OMG I seriously don’t understand the meaning behind it. So we have to kill the champion before spending 5-10 extra minutes to slay dredge popping out from the caravan. Once the caravan meter is depleted we get to the very final room where we have an RNG between a Dredge in a mining suit boss or an Ice elemental. Run around in a circle or back and forth between lava bucket which you pour over the boss to deal tons of damage.
#dredgefractal #nutshell

• not spending over 2 hours in a one map, but rather spend 20min-45min max per map
  • not encouraging people to do exploit because Y X Z is making progression faster
  • not adding trash mobs that serve as a time consumer, but rather have a purpose of why they are there

and so on.

TL:DR. I wish and hope that A-net take some time to analyse what is fun and what’s not. Cause for instance Thumanova Reactor fractal has much greater design, and understanding of why the trash mobs are there, why we are doing Y X Z? etc. Dredge however? Tons of Dredge, caravan that feels like a…. added because we need something to consume time (content wise), encourage people to exploit to save time etc.

On the side note the only thing I can think positive of Dredge fractal is the drops, but other then that, nope. Too long for a fotm level, trash mob feels like a time consumer etc.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

RyuuAkari.6589

Fotm offers:

1) Pathetic guaranteed rewards (I can make 5x the gold of a 49 run, Dredge included, just by running a casual AC)
2) Pathetic RNG on new reward systems (haven’t seen a single Fractal weapon since the Fractured patch. At least I got 12 Warhorns and 4 Torches before.)
3) Terrible scaling and dungeon design, biggest culprit being Dredge. Instead of fixing the actual dungeon and making it any measure of fun, they fix workarounds and extend the length even more, completely blind to the actual problems.

Thanks, I’ll stick to normal dungeons. I’ll have Frostfang and Bolt by the time I get a Fractal Axe and Sword. Just for the record, I’ve been trying for either of those, every single day on 30s and 40s, FOR OVER AN ENTIRE YEAR.

Generally speaking I would say FoTM indeed offers terrible rewards overall, compared to 3 paths of AC. The RNG for fotm should be increased rather than decreased when you are running 40/50 at least. And last point 3 pretty much summed out OP.

But then again, my personal reason for running fotm is for the tonic, but that’s pretty much irrelevant.

Welcome to the Void! Here we gaze back into the Mist. With Hope. And Desperation.

Posted by: Knaifhogg.5964

Knaifhogg.5964

Dredge is not entertainment. It’s the only reason I don’t do fractals (except for lack of rewards).

RyuuAkari.6589

This is a game. Play if for entertainment not reward, otherwise you are in for a big disappointment.

Hello everyone.

#dredgefractal #nutshell

and so on.

This is where I think you need to reconsider, because out of these two maps, which do you enjoy?

Dredge or Thumanova?

Which of them has trash mobs added, because it makes sense they are there?
Which of them has a puzzle which is “enjoyable” (puzzle as needing Cooling rod vs standing on pads?)
Why is there even a caravan pooping out a ridicules amount of dredge because its suppose to be a “time consumer”.

These are the core idea behind why I even started the discussion. The reward isn’t something I really bother of. It’s the map design.

(edited by RyuuAkari.6589)

Posted by: Cletus Van Damme.2795

Cletus Van Damme.2795

I remember a dev posted about how unnecessarily long Dredge was before the Fractured update.

Remove Dredge, spilt it, something.

Magumer Ranger

Posted by: Spikecaster.5396

Spikecaster.5396

I would really like to hear what Anet thinks of their this particular fractal level, since it is bay far most hated and most exploited/skipped fractal level.

From my point, i really enjoy running fractals and fixing exploits also a good thing. But very superficial move when you don’t fix “feel of need to use exploit”.

As extra what OP said that i can add, dredge itself also created a bad enviroment since they have AoE protection and other stuff spam, when it collides with high level fractal, it creates a “toxic enviroment” as mentally. Because high amount of buffer dudes basicly prevents counter-play (boon removal) and also protection + high amount of effective hps(because of high level fractal) makes everything harder when you compared others.

Duaje [PunK]/Warrior

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

So it’s clear they don’t really read this section of the forums, but somehow are aware of all the exploits we do, yet have nothing to address to the most hated Fractal in the playerbase.

It’s disproportionately long compared to other paths, mind-numbing trash mob spawns, and perhaps what makes everything worse is how they have persisting protection buff + immune to blinds.

A temporary fix is really easy too to appeal to our playerbase, too: simply limit the amount of INSANE mobs in this fractal. Limit the amount of dredge in cages with pressure plates, limit the amount of dredge that spawns for bombing the gate, limit the amount of dredge in the caravan, limit the amount of dredge we have to skip to get to the boss. And so on.

Fix the heart of the issue. Don’t make it unreasonably difficult than other fractals.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

Posted by: Asia Skyly.7198

Asia Skyly.7198

I do not mind battling a battalion of the dredge army. I would not care about the numbers at all if it was not for the kitten INFINITE RE-SPAWNS!!!

Why? Why is that even necessary?

(edited by Asia Skyly.7198)

Posted by: Grax.9204

Grax.9204

I’m going to try and sum up the really weird parts of the molten facility fractal, hoping some of the devs actually read this and take a look at at what we mean.

Dredge in general:

• Dredge Disaggregators stack permanent protection. This means an overall 33% dmg reduction.
  • Their dmg output, especially on higher levels, is decent to say the least.

Scaling in general
The only noticeable way in which this fractal scales with increasing level is the amount of spawning dredge and their HP. This isn’t interesting, it’s annoying.

First room
The first room offers interesting mechanics, forcing the players to coordinate by placing themselves on pressure plates to open gates for their party.

The issues start when those pressure plates have to be activated for a longer period of time, which is the case in the final part of this room.
There are following issues:

• The dmg output again is enormous. An upreared party can get one-shot as soon as they enter the room (not an issue by itself).
  • Dredge spawn endless
  • 1 Player is entirely occupied by the console, 2 can’t move because the pressure plates must stay activated.

The endless spawn pretty much makes this part impossible without the use of stealth or at least one defensive set up guardian or warrior.

Bomb path

• Endless spawning HUUUGE amounts of dredge without any chance of killing them.
  • These endless spawning dredge deny any progress by picking up the bombs required to open the next door.
  • Stealth or path blocking guardian skills like shelter, ring/line of warding become mandatory in order to prevent the dredge from picking up bombs.

Turret path

• Apart from the dredge masses requiring lots of time pretty well doable.

Rabsovich room
Rabsovich himself isn’t an issue. With an organized party he dies quickly, his powerful attack is well visible and avoidable.

The issue starts with his adds

• The cart from which the adds spawn seems to absorb attacks, resulting in aoes being absorbed to some part. Together with permanent toughness this means a loss of a huge amount of dmg (46% for skills with an aoe cap of 5 if my math is right).
  • The dredge spawn in waves. Every wave is invulnerable for about 5seconds once they appeared. This means we got to wait for the next wave + those unnecessary 5seconds. On a high level fractal with many waves this makes for a room that takes longer than most other fractals as a whole.
  • No challenge, simple HP cleaving while waiting for it all to be over.

Final boss
Interesting unique mechanic requiring coordination.

tl;dr
There are interesting parts in this fractal. Unfortunately they are accompanied by incredibly time consuming parts in which all you do is killing hundreds of identical adds that come out of nowhere.

Seriously, please. Take a look at these things and maybe even consider taking this fractal out of the game until it is shortened drastically on higher levels.

Asura Mesmer – Gragx – Kodash
Virtus – [VRTS]
http://virtus-gilde.de/gw2map

(edited by Grax.9204)

Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

I’m tempted to stop doing fractals altogether. Dredge is the worse.

Posted by: TurtleDragon.3108

TurtleDragon.3108

I’m rage quitting every time I get dredge now.

Posted by: shrach.2587

shrach.2587

Wasn’t there a whole thread on this forum asking for feedback on this specific fractal? Why wasn’t there a moratorium on constantly increasing the length of this fractal, when everyone knows it was too long.

Yet the only changes this fractal EVER gets are to lengthen in. No dying on the pads, skipping entrance, adding more and more dredge and adding dredge popups that sometimes seem horribly broken (bomb path).

Someone thought all these changes were good ideas and yet no one has ever tried to make this fractal anywhere in line with the others. Very odd decision making.

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

Just remove the whole dredge champion fight. It is unnecessary.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Umm… Only like 5 dredge respawn infinitely on the bomb path. There are also more ways to do it than what’s on the wiki.

For the console room, you do not need stealth or a highly defensive class. Players have done this in full berserkers at 49/50.

The constantly spawning dredge from the car does need to be fixed. At least have a creative mechanic than just fluff to make the fractal longer.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

Fotm offers:

^ This is just so absolutely true and right. You could not have said it better!
I won’t bother to even waste anything else to get even 1 more AR to go over level 30. Only reason I’m running FotM is for the backpacks. (Since, so far, I’ve not seen a different way to get yourself an exotic zerker backpack and no, I won’t be crafting 3 Ascended backpacks for the 3 chars I like to play in dungeons.)

\||||||/
O°v°O

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Since Fractals already had their big update in the form of Fractured, don’t expect any meaningful changes for at least a year. Sad but true.

Posted by: MrTao.9735

MrTao.9735

Well, the least they can do is try a hot-fix and remove it for the time being.

I can’t count the # of times I’ve heard or read “I’m not doing fractals until dredge fractal issues are fixed.” A-Net Do something!

necro/warrior/multiclass
Gems N Tonic [GnT], formerly Best Team N. Africa [NA]
twitch.tv/mr_tao

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

Fotm offers:

^ This is just so absolutely true and right. You could not have said it better!
I won’t bother to even waste anything else to get even 1 more AR to go over level 30. Only reason I’m running FotM is for the backpacks. (Since, so far, I’ve not seen a different way to get yourself an exotic zerker backpack and no, I won’t be crafting 3 Ascended backpacks for the 3 chars I like to play in dungeons.)

Well, you need to do FotM a lot to get your 1350 relics, maybe 30 runs (1-9). In 50 dungeon runs (they are shorter) you can get ~70g. Enough to buy ~200 T6 mats. You’ll probably find rares which you give you 50 globs easily, same for skill points and Bloodstone Dust drop from all champs.

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

I agree. If you remove the champ fight, take away the dredge resistance to blind, and make reflecting stronger versus them. Then it we won’t feel so awful having to kill things normally in there.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Remove the Bombs/Turret rooms completely and I would be happy with dredge level.

SAB or RIOT

Posted by: acruz.6013

acruz.6013

I’m rage quitting every time I get dredge now.

I’m going to start doing the same.
Will take much less time to start over and do another 2 fractals then doing Dredge.

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

Thankful I stopped buying into fractal Rng joke.

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

Remove the Bombs/Turret rooms completely and I would be happy with dredge level.

Quoted for kitten truth.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

Posted by: Valentine.9732

Valentine.9732

Thats the problem, all anet is doing is fixing thing they perceive as problems, instead of fixing what we think is wrong with the map.
Im never doing dredge again. Its bad for my mood.

Burger – [Sx]

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I knew this was coming, and while I don’t mind skipping, I can understand why ANet would do this.

I think they should just make it so the dredge don’t respawn after being killed. That would make massacring every blasted mole an acceptable (and profitable) strategy rather than players trying to skip difficult sections.

Posted by: Incomingray.8075

Incomingray.8075

Dredge isn’t hard to me personally but I pug and I hate it so much, I go into fractals praying I wont get it, as it doubles most pug runs length entirely.

I’m currently starving to death while people repair halfway through dredge, if it were any other 3rd map i’d be done awhile ago.

It’s TOO LONG

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

It’s official. Anet actually hates it’s player base.

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

Vote to remove the endlessly spawning mobs in dredge! Raise your hands!

Attachments:

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Vote to remove the endlessly spawning mobs in dredge! Raise your hands!

Attachments:

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Aden Celeste.3650

Aden Celeste.3650

Anet just needs to pay attention to their dungeons in general, but specially Dredge fractal: is a curse, as a matter of fact, me and my friends learned a new curse word:

What the DREDGE?

get the DREDGE out of here!

shut the DREDGE up!

etc… Please Anet, fix the dredge fractal!

(edited by Aden Celeste.3650)

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

I ll try to ask this for the tenth time since fractal release…

BEFORE fixing exploits that are more workaround to a bad designed fractal, anet should balance properly the fractal to not be the most annoying thing in game…..

P.S. and please seems the same peopl who “fixed” dredge fractal is now “fixing” ascalon fractal…….make them play it until they can finish it 5 times at 50 without ANY wipe…..

So maybe they understand how bad they are becoming-….

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: zMajc.4659

zMajc.4659

Do any devs actually play fractals above lvl 10?

At igher levels Dredge fractal is so long compared to other fractals that it’s better to just exit and start fractals from the start that go troug all the pain of doing it.

It’s not fun, it’s not challenging, it’s pure frustration.

Only fixing the part that makes it less frustrating and a tiny bit shorter is just another slap in player’s faces.

Please do something to fix this properly. Players have given so much constructive feedback about the issue. Don’t just ignore it.

(edited by zMajc.4659)

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

Just put back the “die on switch” i would be happy

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

Posted by: Pacer.6143

Pacer.6143

Today I was doing PUG level 38 fractal and guess what? The host quit at the dredge fractal and told us, sry I’m out, it takes too much time now after the fix, aint worth it.

OMG, seriously anet? Why don’t you do something proper about dredge fractal? Do you even listen to us?

So it seems from now on its up to RNG if I can finish the fractal or not….

Conclusion: not worth doing it anymore, thank you anet. I might just quit the game, fractals was the endgame for me….

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Players been asking for this sense the start of fractals, if they didnt do anything in the fractal patch, that just tells you they dont see any thing wrong with it.

I dont see a fix for at least 4 months…. PLEASE anet make me eat my own words this time.

SAB or RIOT

Posted by: Reave.2701

Reave.2701

Yah, i’m done with fractals. Thanks Anet.

Want me back? Fix the endless spawn throughout dredge fractal.

Posted by: Lalangamena.3694

Lalangamena.3694

Quoted for kitten truth.

this.

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

I think the Anet devs should do a live stream of them doing a level 40+ dredge fractal the legit way.

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

Posted by: Rainweaver.7302

Rainweaver.7302

While I agree that the bomb tunnel and the clown car could use some rework, the switch room is fine. It’s challenging, requiring both teamwork and single player skill/profession knowledge.

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

I think the Anet devs should do a live stream of them doing a level 40+ dredge fractal the legit way.

I like this idea. Go make a post in General Discussion and call it “Dev Live Stream Idea”. Start talking about how the devs should live stream doing dredge fractal at scale 49 to show us how they like the new changes. But emphasis the thread is about live stream so they don’t move it to this forum. And we can keep bumping it.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

Ayrilana.1396

There are no high fractal videos online of dredge but here are videos of where people are struggling.

Bomb Event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_38rOY6Nl88

Console Event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pury3dyGX20

Ayrilana.1396

I like this idea. Go make a post in General Discussion and call it “Dev Live Stream Idea”. Start talking about how the devs should live stream doing dredge fractal at scale 49 to show us how they like the new changes. But emphasis the thread is about live stream so they don’t move it to this forum. And we can keep bumping it.

There has already been a thread made about this months ago.

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

All I am seeing in this thread is “My skill is to inadequate to complete this content. please make it not as hard so I can feel better about my inadequacies…”

As a wise man once told me; “wish not for a simple life, but for strength to endure a kittene.”

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Bump for visibility.

While the fractal is -by no means- impossible, it is extremely tedious and annoying.

• Every single mob ends up having permanent protection due to Disaggregators, which makes their gargantuan-sized HP pools feel even larger.
  • Their damage is comparable to that of an Elite monster.
  • Their numbers so stupidly high that it’s not even funny. While I like the loot I get from the clown car, I’d gladly renounce to it if their numbers were significantly toned down.
  • Dredge Strazars ignore LoS. They can shoot at you through the clown car. That car does block your line of sight, so you can’t fight back.
  • Their numbers are ridiculously high.
  • Their numbers
  • Numbers
  • Too many dredge
  • /wrist.

On the bright side, a lot of their damage can be reflected and absorbed, but -seriously- given the amount of negative aspects that this fractal possesses, I don’t believe that this little perk is significant enough to compensate.
It is not the difficulty that I abhor (As a matter of fact, I adore challenging content), it is how artificial it feels. It’s the most dull, depth-lacking piece of content this game has to offer; might as well make it harder by increasing every dredge’s HP to rival that of Open World Bosses and grant them the ability to instantly kill anything they touch when you release Lv51 and higher FotM levels.

Devs, we’re not asking you to nerf this fractal to the (under)ground by removing each and every strength its enemies possess, we just want it to be more tolerable or even enjoyable.

All I am seeing in this thread is “My skill is to inadequate to complete this content. please make it not as hard so I can feel better about my inadequacies…”

As a wise man once told me; “wish not for a simple life, but for strength to endure a kittene.”

I do not wish for a simpler game, rather for one whose difficulty is not reliant on something so dull as high HP pools, high damage and infinite spawns. I believe that ANET can do much better.

If you read my posts on these forums, you’ll notice that I advocate for more difficult content and defend it whenever I can; sometimes too strongly.

(edited by FenrirSlakt.3692)

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Should have made a thread called “The Dredge Fractal Ragequitters” where everyone shares about their ragequitting experience, much similar to the “Funniest Player Fails” thread.

I would like to see it up to a thousand posts, and slap it to anyone who makes that fractal ridiculously kitten.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Should have made a thread called “The Dredge Fractal Ragequitters” where everyone shares about their ragequitting experience, much similar to the “Funniest Player Fails” thread.

I would like to see it up to a thousand posts, and slap it to anyone who makes that fractal ridiculously kitten.

I’d like to read other players’ experiences on FotM. It would be enriching, or at least pretty funny.

Also, ragequitting is for the weak of mind. :P

Posted by: Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Sir Isaac The Great.5341

I stopped playing fractals because of this. I do not like dredge fractal and refuse to sit through it.

Posted by: Spikecaster.5396

Spikecaster.5396

I would even pay for that to see.

Duaje [PunK]/Warrior