in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Robert Hrouda.1327

Robert Hrouda.1327

Content Designer

Dungeon Patch Discussion: 3/26

Posted by: Renegade.6325

Renegade.6325

Discuss what? No dungeon changes have been made.

Posted by: joemag.4975

joemag.4975

Forgive me if I’m mistaken, but there doesn’t seem to be much to discuss specific to dungeons and fractals. I don’t know who would disagree with the usefulness of the 3 bug fixes; I suppose someone might not like the new icon once we are able to actually see it.

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

There were some changes to Fractals (which the in-game achievement system does not recognize as dungeons, by the way).

Posted by: AusterlitZ.7941

AusterlitZ.7941

“Dungeons

Fractals

Changed the Imbued Shaman’s Enraged buff icon on the Volcanic Fractal.
Parties will no longer be killed if they return to the Hub from the Volcanic Fractal.
Players should no longer be downed if they have a reflecting crystal when the Jade Maw dies.
Fixed an issue where players could be repeatedly killed if they failed to save the captives during the first part of the grawl boss event."

These changes are incredible,i can’t believe you managed to do these in just over a month!Bravo!

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Astonished ya’ll are still allowing Cof p1 to remain in it’s current state. Ya’ll changed the world bosses because of the economy, yet ignore what this allows/creates.

Serenity now~Insanity later

Posted by: ryokoalways.3450

ryokoalways.3450

I think the potential most significant change to dungeon isn’t listed under that particular category.

Somewhere else, it is listed that vendor items can no longer be salvaged.

I’m almost certain this is directed at getting ectos from dungeon rares (30 tokens each).

From the look at ecto prices just now, I think speculators are thinking the same thing.

TJL

Essence Snow.3194

I think the potential most significant change to dungeon isn’t listed under that particular category.

I’m almost certain this is directed at getting ectos from dungeon rares (30 tokens each).

From the look at ecto prices just now, I think speculators are thinking the same thing.

TJL

Very good point, admittedly I did not think about that.

Posted by: Sabyne.6329

Sabyne.6329

“Disabled the use of some consumable items in dungeons.”

Which ones? xD

Posted by: Eliyahu.1467

Eliyahu.1467

“Disabled the use of some consumable items in dungeons.”

Which ones? xD

My guess: Teleporter gun

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Nothing to talk about. Already dropped the idea of reworking old dungeons?

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Posted by: HELLruler.4820

HELLruler.4820

CoF farm is going to run the economy, just that

ryokoalways.3450

TJL

Very good point, admittedly I did not think about that.

In this manner, it’s possible CoF1 has been nerfed and is no longer the most optimal path. It’s probably still the easiest, but you can definitely run AC P1 just as quickly, and since tokens are no longer a factor, you get a lot more silver drops from mobs in there. It’s just harder in comparison to be able to run AC1 in 6 minutes.

TJL

Edit: One more thing to note, AC chests drop t5-t6 dust fairly frequently. With dust prices right now, it’s a major factor. The only down side, outside of being a little harder, is that if you get Dungeon Robbed, the potential rare doesn’t salvage for ectos, and the green can’t be forged.

(edited by ryokoalways.3450)

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

Astonished ya’ll are still allowing Cof p1 to remain in it’s current state. Ya’ll changed the world bosses because of the economy, yet ignore what this allows/creates.

“Reduced quickness from 100% attack speed to 50%.”
“Weapons sold by vendors are no longer salvageable.”

These hit the CoF farmers pretty bad.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Why? You never bought weapons, you bought the armorpieces and salvaged them for ectoplasma.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

This is an absolute farce. I am simply blown away that people are allowed to make 6-7g/hr in CoF 1 (before ecto salvages are taken into account) and nothing has been done about it. Maybe quickness changes will reduce that by a marginal amount, but the path is so stupidly easy and can be pugged with Necromancers and Rangers in 8 minutes per run. You can still make bank, and will still make more doing this than anything else in-game. You’re all concerned that adding rares to the market will shock your economy? How about you look at how prices of items constantly rise (bar other market shocks) in the face of “Oh, I’ll just farm CoF 1 a bit more to compensate”. The problems have been spelled out so many times it’s insane:

• There’s little reason bar skins to run any other dungeon
  • Fractals loot is abysmal for the time investment compared to farming world events or farming CoF 1
  • Whole month went by and no dungeon update like AC received

I love dungeons, and I love this game and think ANet does a pretty good job overall, but the inconsistency and complete disregard for real problems in any real time frame is unbelievable. I farm CoF every night because there is nothing else in this game worth my time, and I hate it with an undying passion. It’s not fun, it’s not enjoyable, and it shouldn’t be allowed by any rights. The only thing it is is efficient, and that’s why if I only have a few hours on every night, they get spent in CoF. I think the only good solution here is a simultaneous nerf of CoF and a buff to other dungeon rewards. Rob, you said months ago that you recognized that many dungeons weren’t rewarding compared to faster dungeons, and yet nothing has happened in a quarter of a year since those discussions.

This needed to be addressed three months ago, and yet it is still going on, and apparently still will be going on for another month.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: ReDeViLdArK.6572

ReDeViLdArK.6572

Why? You never bought weapons, you bought the armorpieces and salvaged them for ectoplasma.

Yeah, im thinking the same thing, we have to understand if the term “weapons” is generic (weapons and armors) or specific.
If this affect only the weapons nothing change, just a few second more to complete the path due to the quickness nerf.

ryokoalways.3450

Dungeon monetary reward needs to be revisited entirely. Currently you are not being rewarded per amount of effort spent. While CoF farm has been nerfed, it wasn’t nerfed correctly. Material will be more scarce, but P1 is still printing out the same amount of money.

Those of us that speculated on ectos are happy to see the change. That being said, overall it’s not good for the health of the market.

TJL

Essence Snow.3194

The quickness change does reduce the effectiveness of CoF runs.

At the same time it effects everything else where quickness was/is used, thus effectively leaving cof where it is in relation to everything else where quickness was used….ie an overall shift to everything not just cof

Posted by: One Note Chord.5031

One Note Chord.5031

You can still salvage rare armor from token vendors.

Colin Johanson: "Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”
Pre-launch, Colin listed things that make MMOs bad. They are all now in GW2.

Posted by: lin.6487

lin.6487

well the rangers pet getting same ar same owner. Great + now they are little more usefully. the only part that made me happyfrom patch note. I love doing fotm however,

Fractals: my concern is the rewards at high lv like 38/48. to me they suck compare to other dungeon. most exotic i get are account bound. when u do 40+ with the amount of ar given atm is a 2HR+ run depends what one u hit. those lv should grand us at least a good amount of reward. Not some BS RNG i can do once a daily and get a fotm skin that my class can’t use/play style i don’t like.

Dear Robert Hrouda,
I been playing Fotm for 2 months now from 38/48 on daily base. countless ring/relics in bank. can you at least think about letting us savage the ring? or ways to get the skin instead of RNG.
1.many many people has suggest some kinda of MF receipt to be added.
2. maybe could be thing u did with karma vendor in orr a chest give some rare stuff like lodestone/mini. new chest we can use the countless relics/ring.
3. or maybe we can trade with player with the fotm they want only though a npc in the fotm lab?.

(edited by lin.6487)

Posted by: JurahEscorial.9147

JurahEscorial.9147

You can still salvage rare armor from token vendors.

Ahh.. didn’t know that.

Asura: “You drove it away, you know that!? I’ve never seen a golem run that fast.”
Sylvari: “I just wanted to ask it a few questions.”
Asura: “You asked it about its mother!”

Posted by: Rainzar.6905

Rainzar.6905

the list of changes.. wow so overwhelmed… words cannot describe the feelings that i have /end pointless sarcasm.

kind of expected this since there was no dungeon info mentioned for the last month and this patch was constantly pegged as a WvW/PvP patch. maybe discuss how theres no change to fractal rewards (besides rings) don’t really match the difficulty/time involved at 20+ or what dungeon we would like changed next..dunno

Posted by: UrieltheFlameofGod.8643

UrieltheFlameofGod.8643

Posted by: Jzl.8715

Jzl.8715

• Weapons sold by vendors are no longer salvageable.

This point came under the Dungeons main category, kind of vague, are these referring to the dungeon weapons? If so what are the implications of armors?

• Reduced quickness from 100% attack speed to 50%.

Guess we all see that coming.

• Disabled the use of some consumable items in dungeons.
[PLUM] – SOR

Posted by: Y u mad its vydia.6324

Y u mad its vydia.6324

I am very surprised that no balance changes were made to dungeons.

I saw the AC change, and thought to myself… this is good difficulty for a level 80 dungeon. All dungeons should be revamped and tailored for level 80s, probably casual friendly (because honestly it looks too late to fix skipping, exploits, ez-mode mechanics which would be needed to make this an experience for very organized groups, as was promised pre-release).

So why not work on rebalancing dungeons for your average GW2 player and Fractals for the best players? Fractals have not received ANY attention (at least balance wise) in a VERY long time. Mechanics are still dull, no new maps, and it really really looks like no one bothered to balance the difficulty of fractals to be even remotely close to each other – compare swamp fractal to dredge fractal, and you see that dredge is soooooo much longer that people simply want to skip it. Something must be done in that regard, and hopefully soon. Fractals need revisiting if they are to be enjoyed, especially by hardcore players (who let me tell you, would rather have a real challenge than have to deal with pimp slapping any guild new mate who dares ask “why aren’t we just exploiting this?”

Overall the March patch has brought nothing to the dungeons themselves. I couldn’t care less about the economy, I’m rich enough as it is. I hope to see effort being put in the April patch, because PvE needs balancing. As it is, there is 0 challenge in PvE, and no one can take the content seriously. People record WoW raid kills, what are GW2 players going to record, how they exploit past 70% of the encounters?

Malaakh. [EU] Desolation.

Posted by: realloc.5846

realloc.5846

Looks like they nerfed the last one challenging fight in the game. Grawl Shaman on 40+ lvl is piece of cake now

Posted by: KratosAngel.7289

KratosAngel.7289

I did not understand the patch to enraged of grawl shaman ? Does it imply the 1st or 2d map ? What exactly does it change ?

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Looks like they nerfed the last one challenging fight in the game. Grawl Shaman on 40+ lvl is piece of cake now

What? Was there a ninja nerf not listed in the notes? The notes suggest that all they did for that fight was change one of his icons…

The one fix they listed is to fix an issue where you could die repeatedly back-to-back when trying to save the captives (but failing) while the boss is a champion and not in imbued-mode.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: realloc.5846

realloc.5846

What? Was there a ninja nerf not listed in the notes? The notes suggest that all they did for that fight was change one of his icons…

I just finished volcanic fractal on lvl 48, and it seems that grubs were severely weakened. Need additional check though.

Posted by: Ari Kagura.9182

Ari Kagura.9182

Looks like we can’t go underwater in CM p1. Also, Frost is now homeless. Anet took his house away.

Attachments:

“I control my fate!” — Claire Farron
I am Fleeting Flash, in-game dungeon cosplayer of Reddit Refugees [RR] .

Posted by: Kadj.6725

Kadj.6725

The consumable items disabled in dungeons include the Medical Kit, Healing Seed Pod, and Mortar Seed Turret. If I had to guess, any consumable that heals, grants boons, removes conditions, or inflicts conditions is disabled.

Considering I have several gold tied up in healing seed pods and other consumables, I am extremely disappointed in this update. The day I realized some of these consumables could be useful, I started playing GW2 far more frequently. I was inspired to explore the world, do every event I saw, and play with even the silliest items. When I learned I couldn’t use them in WvW, I was okay with it; the items felt like a reward for playing in PvE, and gave me bonuses for PvE. They would simply make WvW ridiculous.

But now I can’t use them in dungeons or fractals, the place where I feel they were the most useful as we didn’t require specific classes to do specific things. Lots of enemies need to be feared? Why LFG for a necromancer when I could just pop one of my Grawl totems at any moment?

This may seem like an awfully silly thing to be upset over to most players, but in my guild, I was the guy who brought the artillery of freakin’ BATMAN to our runs. And it begins a slippery slope; if the idea is to stop taking uniqueness away from individual classes or races(Mortar Seed), why not go with crafting professions too? Potions are unbalanced because you’re too powerful for knowing what you’ll be facing! Sharpening stones are unfair because you aren’t a precision build! …Etcetera.

I bought more inventory space so I could use and experiment with these consumables without choking my inventory up. I gave Anet money for this – hell, I found hours upon hours of more fun just in my hunt for more toys – and now I have a bunch of garbage I can only use if I’m in the overworld, where I’m usually not with any other players. No fun for them, no fun for me.

Before, it was WvW, PvP, and PvE. Now they went and split PvE up into overworld and dungeons. Four sets of rules for one game!

Posted by: Tken.1986

Tken.1986

Ari Kagura.9182

Not sure exactly what happened, but I was in a AC pug this morning and doing Detha’s path. We got to The Ghost Eater and almost killed it, but the fight somehow reset itself and it went back to full HP. The strat we opted for was to pre-charge all three traps before engaging the boss, and then charging the traps as we go after using them at least once.

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

It would be nice to see something done about Fractal loot in the future, and possibly do something to allow Rangers more of a chance in dungeons. It’s not easy trying to get world’s first solo Lupicus on my Ranger :/

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Posted by: Hoyvin.3241

Hoyvin.3241

But now I can’t use them in dungeons or fractals, the place where I feel they were the most useful as we didn’t require specific classes to do specific things. Lots of enemies need to be feared? Why LFG for a necromancer when I could just pop one of my Grawl totems at any moment?

I expect this is exactly why they took them away.

Posted by: Softspoken.2410

Softspoken.2410

Looks like we can’t go underwater in CM p1. Also, Frost is now homeless. Anet took his house away.

Did they remove that freaking rock that lets you cheese Frost with impunity?

Mixing insults with your post is like pooping in a salad.
It’s pretty obvious, and nobody’s impressed.

Ari Kagura.9182

Did they remove that freaking rock that lets you cheese Frost with impunity?

I have not checked since my semi-static generally does this fight as legit as possible, but if I go into that path again, I’ll be sure to check. I do know about said rock, but I normally try not to mention about it (or any other exploits for that matter) when I lead guild groups.

Posted by: Destai.9603

Destai.9603

More needs to be done to address Simin. I’ve been struggling with Path 4 for too long, always getting hung up at her. After several different group combinations, we still couldn’t get her health below 45%. The regen is still too high. The part needs a good rework; there’s no way that part can be considered fun. Why even have that there?

Posted by: Destai.9603

Destai.9603

This is an absolute farce. I am simply blown away that people are allowed to make 6-7g/hr in CoF 1 (before ecto salvages are taken into account) and nothing has been done about it. Maybe quickness changes will reduce that by a marginal amount, but the path is so stupidly easy and can be pugged with Necromancers and Rangers in 8 minutes per run. You can still make bank, and will still make more doing this than anything else in-game. You’re all concerned that adding rares to the market will shock your economy? How about you look at how prices of items constantly rise (bar other market shocks) in the face of “Oh, I’ll just farm CoF 1 a bit more to compensate”. The problems have been spelled out so many times it’s insane:

• There’s little reason bar skins to run any other dungeon
  • Fractals loot is abysmal for the time investment compared to farming world events or farming CoF 1
  • Whole month went by and no dungeon update like AC received

I love dungeons, and I love this game and think ANet does a pretty good job overall, but the inconsistency and complete disregard for real problems in any real time frame is unbelievable. I farm CoF every night because there is nothing else in this game worth my time, and I hate it with an undying passion. It’s not fun, it’s not enjoyable, and it shouldn’t be allowed by any rights. The only thing it is is efficient, and that’s why if I only have a few hours on every night, they get spent in CoF. I think the only good solution here is a simultaneous nerf of CoF and a buff to other dungeon rewards. Rob, you said months ago that you recognized that many dungeons weren’t rewarding compared to faster dungeons, and yet nothing has happened in a quarter of a year since those discussions.

This needed to be addressed three months ago, and yet it is still going on, and apparently still will be going on for another month.

I find it so annoying that everytime people find a reliable way to make good money, it gets nerfed. I want to make money, not grind content for months on end to get one small reward, let alone legendary stuff. It’s bad enough we have diminishing returns, we at least can rely on dungeons for money. If not, why bother playing them?

Posted by: Sabyne.6329

Sabyne.6329

Did they change dredge fractal or did my group have a bug yesterday? I saw nothing in the patch notes and I had done it once since the new patch release but yesterday it seemed really buggy.
We were doing a lvl 48 fractal, there were something like 20 mobs waiting for us at the entrance of the fractal. You know where there is generally only one mob on the left, there was lots of mobs patrolling. There were other mobs patrolling after the first door and other inside the room with the buttons. Needless to say it was much more difficult to survive and activate the mechanism. I generally survive when I kite the mobs but I just couldn’t. We had to get aggro on both sides because of the patrol.
It was the only strange things that we saw even if we have a doubt for the bomb path too. We were putting the bombs and were staying next to them hitting mobs to prevent them from taking the bombs but they still managed to grab all of them several times. We had to reroll to a thief cause they just wouldn’t leave the bombs even if we stayed. Maybe we were just unlucky.

Anyone had this kind of bug? Btw, as our first fractal, we had the dredge one twice and had it reset it before getting charr fractal. After we did the charr fractal we got the dredge one. Maybe it could be the cause of the bug?

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

“More needs to be done to address Simin. I’ve been struggling with Path 4 for too long, always getting hung up at her. After several different group combinations, we still couldn’t get her health below 45%. The regen is still too high. The part needs a good rework; there’s no way that part can be considered fun. Why even have that there?”

My guild went through that path for the first time just after the patch. I’d seen Simin before but wanted them to have a chance of working it out and they did so, without using any fancy tactics, and we got her down with 2 guardians, thief, warrior, necro. Getting the basics right was enough. They enjoyed the fight.

Posted by: Mckeone.9804

Mckeone.9804

Last night I did an AC P2 run and our group wiped on the last stage of the “fix the traps” event. The original set of mobs didn’t despawn and when we get back, a second group popped up. That made finishing impossible.

This a bug? Or intended?

Posted by: mesmer days.3289

mesmer days.3289

There was no good changes in this update that I can see. I really think you should read what I am saying and stop ignoring it. Do you really want people happy with nerfs. You should just nerf everything so no wants to play this game. I still hate playing this game cause AC was destroyed because of large amount of ragequiting. If they wanted to make the AC dungeon harder they succeeded cause now alot of people ragequit before you can finish dungeon. Ragequiting makes it harder to succeed in AC. My guilds will not run AC anymore. Alot of people in my guild left this game cause of the AC changes. I would not mind the AC changes as long as it wasnt so hard that my group members do not ragequit before I can complete it. Maybe you guys can make this a solo dungeon so I do not have depend on other people to finish it,but that probably would get boring being in a dungeon by yourself all the time.

Posted by: Pittstonjoma.1659

Pittstonjoma.1659

AC has been ruined. I am NOT happy. It shouldn’t take 4 hours to do path 1.

GW1 – Joma Pitdragon

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

Just got stuck on path 2 at the part with fixing the cannons. The NPC won’t move. And yeah, my team did skip the enemies in the previous rooms.
I guess with the frequency of this path breaking, it’s not worth doing at all. Maybe if it was a 1 in 1000 chance or so, it wouldn’t be so bad. But as it stands it happens too often to risk doing it.

Actually we did get it fixed by making the NPC die to some mobs then res her. Took a while, though… Then the Ghost Eater bugged by not moving from its spot after we lured it to one of the traps.

Just who the hell do you think I am!?

(edited by Milennin.4825)

Posted by: Brave Sir Ryan.1240

Brave Sir Ryan.1240

Best way to get molten lodestones? CoF p1. Buy extra on TP.
Best way to get charged lodestones? CoF p1, buy on TP.
Best way to get corrupted lodestones? CoF p1, buy on TP.
Best way to get crystal lodestones? CoF p1, buy on TP.
Best way to get glacial lodestones? CoF p1, buy on TP.
Best way to get destroyer lodestones? CoF p1, buy on TP.
Best way to get onyx lodestones? CoF p1, buy on TP.
Best way to get ecto? CoF p1, buy on TP. Or salvage.
Best way to get any armor stat? CoF p1, buy on TP.
Best way to get any weapon stat? CoF p1, buy on TP.
Best way to get commander for WvW? CoF p1, buy on TP.
Best way to get holiday weapons (that aren’t account bound to RNG)? CoF p1, buy on TP.
Best way to get mini pets? CoF p1, buy on TP.
Best way to get a precursor, or any other part of the legendary? CoF p1, buy on TP.

Ah yes, Skaalds will sing of your legendary CoF p1 grinding forever! I’m sure I missed plenty, but you get the point.

This is downright silly, and way overdue for a nerf. It’s a bad situation when 99% of your game comes down to “gee, I could be mindlessly farming this easy path and making 10-20x as much as I am right now!” And it shows – this dungeon is clearly run more than any other combined. I don’t have the exact numbers Robert has, but I can see what is on gw2lfg.

If you’re going to have something in the game that’s so much more profitable than everything else, at least make it difficult (like high level fractals). 4 War 100b + mes is a problem as well, but not as much of a problem as this path. As others have pointed out, it’s entirely possible to get somewhat close to the efficiency with any good group, and still make far, far more than you do anywhere else.

I’m not trying to be negative; I understand things take time. But this is ridiculous, and it is crazy ANet hasn’t at least Smiter’s Boon’d it until they could get an actual rework going. A great bit of damage has already been done as gold grind skewed the entire high-level economy…and that damage won’t ever really go away, just as we are still feeling the effect of the (no bans!) goldskull exploit.

Please fix before it gets even worse. Thanks for reading.

Posted by: Renegade.6325

Renegade.6325

Best way to get holiday weapons (that aren’t account bound to RNG)? CoF p1, buy on TP.
Best way to get a precursor, or any other part of the legendary? CoF p1, buy on TP.

Ah yes, Skaalds will sing of your legendary CoF p1 grinding forever! I’m sure I missed plenty, but you get the point.

This is downright silly, and way overdue for a nerf. It’s a bad situation when 99% of your game comes down to “gee, I could be mindlessly farming this easy path and making 10-20x as much as I am right now!” And it shows – this dungeon is clearly run more than any other combined. I don’t have the exact numbers Robert has, but I can see what is on gw2lfg.

If you’re going to have something in the game that’s so much more profitable than everything else, at least make it difficult (like high level fractals). 4 War 100b + mes is a problem as well, but not as much of a problem as this path. As others have pointed out, it’s entirely possible to get somewhat close to the efficiency with any good group, and still make far, far more than you do anywhere else.

I’m not trying to be negative; I understand things take time. But this is ridiculous, and it is crazy ANet hasn’t at least Smiter’s Boon’d it until they could get an actual rework going. A great bit of damage has already been done as gold grind skewed the entire high-level economy…and that damage won’t ever really go away, just as we are still feeling the effect of the (no bans!) goldskull exploit.

Dont you think there is a deeper problem? All those top tier rewards you have listed are available purely through money, and so people will inevitably crowd to the best gold per minute. Nerfing cof1 will shift players round, and wont solve any genuine issues.

Posted by: Brave Sir Ryan.1240

Brave Sir Ryan.1240

Dont you think there is a deeper problem? All those top tier rewards you have listed are available purely through money, and so people will inevitably crowd to the best gold per minute. Nerfing cof1 will shift players round, and wont solve any genuine issues.

I agree there is a deeper problem. GW2 needs more rewards that aren’t tied to money. Fractal weapons are a good start, other than the horrible RNG drop rate. Of course, that’s a debate, too, because now we’re talking about things being account-bound. That means you can’t make money with them, and thus FotM becomes unrewarding in that area.

However, this deeper problem is a seperate problem – reward structure.

CoF p1 is a money problem. There will ALWAYS be a “most efficient” thing, of course. But the main issues here are just how much better CoF is than anything else, along with the lack of difficulty. Having “most efficient” mean 10% more income is not the same thing as getting 500% as much, which is probably an understatement if comparing CoF p1 to high level fractals.

Rewards should be gated by difficulty, not grind, which is what ANet has always claimed to stand for.

Posted by: MrWorster.4572

MrWorster.4572

Yeah, bug fixes are essential XD