Dungeon Sellers Guild created

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Nerevaarr.2840

Nerevaarr.2840

I’ve created the guild which i spoke of in another thread.

Basic idea behind this guild is :
1. To provide you with a list of players who can help you in duo’ing dungeons.
2. To provide you with a list of players who can be your Proxy. (Proxy – a player who will use the LFG tool to find path buyers, collect the money, then provide you with the names of players who you will invite into your party.) This way you can avoid getting kicked. There still will be a risk of loosing the instance, but at least you will have some gold left.
3. Create a reputation for this guild, which will make the buyers trust the Proxy player (he will represent this guild while finding buyers in LFG)
4. Members of the guild will also provide each other with names of players who have stolen instances, and perhaps make a list of their names somewhere)

Creating a reputation in my opinion is the main goal of this guild. Since buyers might not trust a random Proxy, however seeing that the Proxy is a member of Dungeon Sellers Guild they will know there is an actual path waiting for them, and that its not just a scam.

This is just a rough “sketch” at the moment. I just wanted to get this rolling asap. Rules, ranks and code of conduct will be created after this guild grows. I will definitely need help of others. As I said, I just wanted to get this rolling faster, I might aswell retire from leader position when better candidates will join the guild.

EU – Dungeons Sellers Guild [SELL] (current leader Nerevaarr)
NA – Solo Academy [SA] (current leader Vincent Durheim)

Posted by: Agent Of Jyggalag.8375

Agent Of Jyggalag.8375

UPDATE: Nerevaarr has merged his up and coming guild with our more established SELLERS guild in the eu and would like to inform all in this thread. We have 60+ members after only 5 days and still growing! We have many cool ideas on how to help make selling and buying easier then before and with your help, we can make it better! We also take guild contracts, our first contracted guild is a primary WvW guild that obtains discounts (along with fellow buyer members of our guild) from our sellers. No representing is required and you may come and go as you please! More info can be discussed when you decide to join. Join our SELLERS guild, where the buyer doesn’t go to the Seller, the Seller comes to YOU!
To enjoy our services please contact the following members via whisper/mail/or this very forum:
Agent Of Jyggalag.8375
settepunte.8417
Nerevaarr.2840

“To err is human. To blame it on someone else shows management potential.”

(edited by Agent Of Jyggalag.8375)

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

I’d like to join to the EU guild, I usually duo aetherpath (willing to teach too), but i’m not interested in duoing any other dungeon.
When i’m not in dungeons you can inv me to “fill” your party, and i also have a small list of griefers to share.

• can’t represent, but i’d add my name to the members list.

Agent Of Jyggalag.8375

Awesome! Welcome aboard sMihaly!
While I’m at it, I’ll take the time to place our guild’s mission statment here to further explain our intentions.
WELCOME TO THE SELLERS GUILD!
Main purpose: To make selling paths easier/safer for both parties.

Buyers: No longer will Buyers go to Sellers. The Sellers come to YOU. Sellers also will grant “discounts” to our loyal customers as well, compared to the lfg (to be determined on Seller to Seller biases).

Sellers: Here in this guild you have a trusted list of both Buyers AND potential Fillers. After the last patch we need friends more than ever.

NO REPING IS REQUIRED! ENJOY OUR SERVICES!

More info can be discussed at our weekly guild meetings. Bring your ideas and thoughts to the table.

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

I’d like to join you, guys. I currently am unable to play, but I will help you whenever I can if you will take me.

Agent Of Jyggalag.8375

Of course FenrirSlakt! Welcome aboard!

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

New to sellin dungeons, mainly just AC path 3 and TA upper with a friend. Would it be ok if we joined? On EU by the way.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

Agent Of Jyggalag.8375

Sure thing TheLastNobody! Invite sent. Please inform in officer later if you are a buyer/seller so we can add you to that rank. See you out there!

Posted by: XileTommy.7698

XileTommy.7698

Anybody heard from the leader of the NA guild? He’s either not on during my times or just not on at all…

Posted by: Nerevaarr.2840

Nerevaarr.2840

Anybody heard from the leader of the NA guild? He’s either not on during my times or just not on at all…

I’ve tried to contact him, and havent got a reply aswell.

Posted by: insaneseagull.7063

insaneseagull.7063

I’d like to join to have a reliable pool of sellers at my disposal. I’m also leaning towards the idea of selling paths myself,though not quite yet :P Send me an inv!

Bumpty bump

Server: Far Shiverpeaks
IGN: Sparkly Darkness/Sinh Verdandi/Got D Boons
Guild: Anime And Manga Club [AMC]

Posted by: Shets.4538

Shets.4538

I would love to join if it isnt to late! Send me an invite

Pluxie
Seafarer’s Rest

Agent Of Jyggalag.8375

I would love to join if it isnt to late! Send me an invite

lol Been a while since I’ve seen this thread, sure thing man. Added!

Agent Of Jyggalag.8375

Bumpidy Bump Bump

Posted by: BDaddl.7105

BDaddl.7105

I’m selling arah on a daily basis, would love to join you guys

Agent Of Jyggalag.8375

I’m selling arah on a daily basis, would love to join you guys

added! Please make sure to read our guild tab for more info and whisper in game anytime! See you out there!

Posted by: EcoRI.9273

EcoRI.9273

Quick question: I used to sell arah but stopped because of kickers and the long wait time to fill the party slots(even at 3g for arah p2).
In the past month, what is the shortest and longest time it took you guys to fill the party?

http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i
Wynd Cloud | Fierce N Licious

Agent Of Jyggalag.8375

Hard to give you an accurate estimate. I have had runs that sold almost immediately after I put up the lfg and others that took between 10 and 25 minutes. A big part of it is knowing when to sell and beating the majority of sellers to the lfg. And also not getting kicked by trolls is another concern hence the guild which helps in that regard tremendously. Here’s a helpful tip: Once I’ve completed my run and before I ask for fillers from the guild I check the lfg and depending on the competition I will either go ahead and place my advertisement or will just go grab a cuppa coffee and just chill in the forums or the like while I wait for my turn at the watering hole. I know for most that’s pretty much a given but still. Better then dropping your price range into the dirt.