Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Haha, then I don’t stand a chance xD

BTW, I edited my post, but you reply too fast :-P

Dungeon owner sometimes required!

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

Funnily enough- Im not sure how this thing works but I have a lfg up saying " COE + HOTW STORY MODE are BUGGED" Twice 2 people have joined and suddenly Im not in the group any more. I cant confirm if it was the same 2 people(reading forums) but additionally 2 more times I have found myself outside of a group.

LOL literally just tabbed back in and not in a lfg. someone doesnt want this info out.

edit—
Now suppressed because lfg keeps somehow going away.

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

(edited by DonQuack.9025)

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Haha, then I don’t stand a chance xD

BTW, I edited my post, but you reply too fast :-P

LOL thats all true I guess.

But I mean if I can just tell my boss “That’s too hard” to not do something…. Well.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

And here it is…

They deleted that guy thread where he posted proof (and where the exploiter admitted) of people Abusing LFG, exploting and selling the path after. And you know what? I bet you 100 gold that I will see those 3 warriors logging on tomorrow, and the day after. I know it’s against policy to put name on the forum but there is no way to be heard otherwise.

I’ll take that 100g bet. We aren’t going to ignore reports of GM impersonation and harassment. This was a case of both, and has been dealt with. These players have been actioned, one more severely than the others.

That being said, putting that kind if information into a public post is just asking for the thread to be removed. Next time submit a CS Support Ticket please.

I hope you can understand why many of us here don’t have much faith in the system currently.

Yup. But the problem about reporting here on the forums is that it requires information to be shared in a public place that should not be. It’s against the forum rules to do so, and thus the posts have to be taken down. However, in a CS Ticket, that isn’t the case.

As with any in-game enforcement, it is not going to be visable to anyone but the player being actioned (unless in rare cases like the one above). You want to see results of your reports and feel that your reports are going into a black hole. This is hardly the case, as most harassment cases (with actual information being shared in the ticket) are reviewed by a senior GM. Since we don’t share the results of those cases with the players reporting, you aren’t going to see when when someone gets actioned.

Most players that are actioned do not repeat offend. Unfortunately, some do…and they won’t be allowed back in when caught.

I agree that the party system has a problem with player kicks, and we aren’t going to ignore that. Unfortunately as it’s been stated by other devs, this isn’t an easy fix. Please keep your reports coming in until we fix the problem.

Umm, not an easy fix?
What about leaving the party leader and having the ability to vote to remove leader status (same way as current kick) ONLY and ONLY if the party leader is not in the instance anymore.
This sort of toggle options is already in the game engine as it is done for WvW. Simple solution, that solves both the issues of the previous system and the worries/problems of the current.

But please do keep ignoring our feedback…
Might wanna take a look at the thread Chris started about communication and how the player base is frustrated at exactly this kind of miscommunication that has continued into this feature patch.

Edit: The arrogance of your first post as someone with the ANET blip on the forums is unacceptable and unprofessional in my opinion. It is basically telling people “We dont give a rat’s kitten of the issues caused by our mediocre change”.

Yes, selling is not an offence and is ok to do in game, but unsupported, I get that stance. Do we still agree? Good. The problem is that there is a loophole in the party system and even though selling of paths is not supported, it is still your responsibility to fix a mechanic that facilitates griefing in the same way as you guys put the proper efforts to fix other things (thinking back on omega golems that were trading at 20s each because of a glitch).

(edited by LostBalloon.6423)

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

There are many valid solutions … yet the current one isn’t really optimal. I hope a patch comes fast, or just a hotfix to reverse to the old system. This would be better I guess.

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

The new dungeon party changes is just a band-aid. There have been countless suggestions how to improve grouping, but there’s no point suggesting them again. If it took this long just to remove dungeon-opener concept, then there isn’t any hope for the short term.

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

The new dungeon party changes is just a band-aid. There have been countless suggestions how to improve grouping, but there’s no point suggesting them again. If it took this long just to remove dungeon-opener concept, then there isn’t any hope for the short term.

Sometimes it’s almost like they’re walking the extra mile in an attempt to disappoint one entire portion of their playerbase.
This feels like suicide considering how many new games are coming out around these dates. It really makes you wonder.

Posted by: iwanpompier.5612

iwanpompier.5612

i was opener and everyone left party except me and i get kicked out of the dungeon

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

i was opener and everyone left party except me and i get kicked out of the dungeon

The message when you leave a party is that the rest of the members all left at the same time. Bad messaging, but it’s something /shrug.

Posted by: iwanpompier.5612

iwanpompier.5612

I didn’t leave the party others did
they gave up because lfg was not working and we needed more players for that part

also yesterday after the end of the dungeon i tested out to see what happens when i leave the party
and it keep me in the dungeon but kicked the other players out

(edited by iwanpompier.5612)

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

Sometimes it’s almost like they’re walking the extra mile in an attempt to disappoint one entire portion of their playerbase.
This feels like suicide considering how many new games are coming out around these dates. It really makes you wonder.

This week I haven’t even played, been playing destiny and having a blast! For an FPS, it has better dungeons (called raids – 6 man) and heck even missions (single player to 3 ppl), strikes 3-man dungeons that FAR exceed GW2. Anet could learn a thing or two from bungie.

Posted by: raethe.1903

raethe.1903

Just FYI, the kicking trolls are out in full-force. I currently have a CS support ticket in for getting harassed for over an hour last night through the LFG tool. My guildie and I were non-stop kicked within seconds of putting up a post.

I don’t expect much to happen, but it would be nice to be proven wrong.

Posted by: HyVent.6072

HyVent.6072

Just FYI, the kicking trolls are out in full-force. I currently have a CS support ticket in for getting harassed for over an hour last night through the LFG tool. My guildie and I were non-stop kicked within seconds of putting up a post.

just keep reporting

we need as many griefers out to do what they do best

that way anet can fix this mess up

dlonie.6547

Were you selling? Because if so, it’s your own fault for getting kicked.

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

Well that system should be changed. It’s just bullkitten atm. Like yesterday one guildie was giving away via the LFG tool an Arah p4 he soloed (except for Simin where he asked for help) and some people joined his group just to kick him and get the instance. That is just not fair… He just rage quited after that and I understand why. You spend a lot of time just for being kicked out of your instance? Anet please revert this change or allow us to choose if we want the ownership of the dungeon or not like it was suggested in the previous page…

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

I don’t know what you’re talking about, griefing is fine as long as you don’t do it too many times.

Oh by the way, griefing instances for months and months and months on end isn’t “too many times”, just to give you a benchmark.

:)

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Posted by: IceVyper.6810

IceVyper.6810

Well that system should be changed. It’s just bullkitten atm. Like yesterday one guildie was giving away via the LFG tool an Arah p4 he soloed (except for Simin where he asked for help) and some people joined his group just to kick him and get the instance. That is just not fair… He just rage quited after that and I understand why. You spend a lot of time just for being kicked out of your instance? Anet please revert this change or allow us to choose if we want the ownership of the dungeon or not like it was suggested in the previous page…

Basically this new system is making me to never allow more than one pug in my party. And I am definitely not inviting more people just before the end boss.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

I’d rather see a system of strong ownership…

Wait, let me start over:

I’d rather see ANet discuss these things with players before running in and implementing a solution that is no better than it was before. The new ownership model fixes one problem, but opens up a ton of griefing opportunities.

If they’d posted something, anything…“Hey, we’re going to revamp the ownership model to get rid of the bug that’s been here for two years. We want to touch base with you, the players, to make sure we understand the issue completely and implement something satisfactory!”

I have a feeling we would have ended up with a system of strong ownership:

• There is an instance owner. This player has sole control over kicking the other players. It is their party, and they are in charge.
  • It takes one vote to kick other players: the owner’s vote.
  • The owner may transfer ownership to another player by right clicking on the party UI.
  • If the owner DC’s for 5+ minutes or otherwise leaves the party, ownership is transferred to another player, by vote or RNG.

This would fix:

• Instance destruction when owner leaves
  • “Join & Kick” abuse
  • The new “I lost my solo instance because I DC’d!” issue.

It clarifies who is in charge, prevents griefing, and protects both sellers and inexperienced players when they start their own groups.

Instead, these decisions are made behind closed doors with 0 community involvement. Is it any wonder that the results don’t jive with what the community wants?

Oh, you mean – with some improvements- kinda like in GUILD WARS ONE?!?! Yeah, agreed, devs in that game did a pretty good job with the game.
Ahaha. Funny.
Whatever. I’ve been knowing the old anet for over 6 years. This new anet… I don’t know them anymore. I don’t care. I’ll just make sure no friend of mine makes the mistake of building a soft spot for this game, as I did.
Believe me, they’re just abusing the fact there’s no good mmo out there.
Yet.

Posted by: TKiller.6829

TKiller.6829

Believe me, they’re just abusing the fact there’s no good mmo out there.
Yet.

Exactly how I feel. Been having trouble playing any mmorpg at all after Guild Wars 2, I loved everything about this game from the first run. The only one that didn’t fall flat instantly for me was Blade and Soul though it also suffers from the endgame “nocontent” to an extent. At least in my opinion. And I’d still recommend it to anyone with an opportunity, the combat is cool, some of the dungeons are great, the gear threadmill is bearable and game pretty open to solo clears (lots of instances are solo including one of the endgame dungeons, others are bearable when overlevelling/better geared).

But how Guild Wars 2 are being treated is just sad. I wouldn’t leave my project in such a disastrous development disorganisation unless I was planning to take the money and run.

Defeated by packet loss.

raethe.1903

We were attempting to sell The Dreamer legendary that I had just finished crafting, so that might be part of the backlash – it’s not quite the same as selling a dungeon path, but still within the range of what I’ve seen posted as acceptable.

Last night, however, we were attempting to sell an Arah P2 via proxy – we duo’d, he dropped group and formed it up outside of the dungeon and had everyone pay first. There were still several attempts to grief him but after they realized there wasn’t anything to steal, they ignored him. Not an ideal solution by any means.

I just think it’s absolutely RIDICULOUS that someone on my block list can join my LFG postings. What is the blocklist for then?? If someone goes on Block it should:
1. Remove the ability for them to see my character name/location in their friends
list/block list.
2. Remove my ability to see their location/character name in my block list.
3. Remove the ability for either of us to join an LFG that the other may be in.

These are NOT difficult concepts to understand! I used to really believe in this game, I love playing, but this griefing via LFG tool is about to break my will to play. Why is it okay for other players to form a vigilante mob to “punish” those players that are doing something they don’t agree with??

dlonie.6547

We were attempting to sell The Dreamer legendary that I had just finished crafting, so that might be part of the backlash – it’s not quite the same as selling a dungeon path, but still within the range of what I’ve seen posted as acceptable.

It was probably this guy enjoying his new “hobby”: The worst kind of people.

ANet probably supports this behavior. After all, griefing is the new meta.

raethe.1903

It was probably this guy enjoying his new “hobby”: The worst kind of people.

ANet probably supports this behavior. After all, griefing is the new meta.

I’ll just say that the OP of that thread is someone I’ve seen in the last two days quite frequently as joining my groups.

At this point, the red post on that thread really confuses me, considering I’ve seen other posts that state they don’t have a problem with selling dungeon paths or items via LFG. I guess there is a reason my support ticket hasn’t been responded to yet, and I won’t hold my breathe for any sort of reasonable response.

I see that Anet really doesn’t care if someone is using harassing behavior. I guess maybe my husband is right, and I should go back to WoW. =/

dlonie.6547

You’ll probably get a response about how they’ve been improving dungeon mechanics like this thread’s OP did.

Reading is an exploit, and ANet doesn’t tolerate exploits.

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

At this point, the red post on that thread really confuses me, considering I’ve seen other posts that state they don’t have a problem with selling dungeon paths or items via LFG. I guess there is a reason my support ticket hasn’t been responded to yet, and I won’t hold my breathe for any sort of reasonable response.

I see that Anet really doesn’t care if someone is using harassing behavior. I guess maybe my husband is right, and I should go back to WoW. =/

You are conflating two issues:
1. ArenaNet does not have a problem with you Selling Dungeon Paths.
2. ArenaNet does not have a problem with player to player trading.

ArenaNet DOES have a problem with you using ingame systems to advertise player to player trading because they do not support it.

They specifically have a problem with you using the LFG tool to advertise for your player to player trading because that is NOT what the LFG tool is designed to be used for.

Server: Devona’s Rest

raethe.1903

You are conflating two issues:
1. ArenaNet does not have a problem with you Selling Dungeon Paths.
2. ArenaNet does not have a problem with player to player trading.

ArenaNet DOES have a problem with you using ingame systems to advertise player to player trading because they do not support it.

They specifically have a problem with you using the LFG tool to advertise for your player to player trading because that is NOT what the LFG tool is designed to be used for.

I disagree. The text below from this thread (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Dungeon-owner-sometimes-required/first#post4392439) states specifically otherwise:

“For the time being, exchanging in-game currency or items for a party (in this case – a dungeon run) is not a violation to our Rules of Conduct or the User Agreement.”

raethe.1903

And also, EVEN IF Anet has a problem with it -

who are you to use vigilante justice to “fix” it?? Why is it okay for my LFG to be harassed by players, instead of simply reported?

mtpelion.4562

I disagree. The text below from this thread (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Dungeon-owner-sometimes-required/first#post4392439) states specifically otherwise:

“For the time being, exchanging in-game currency or items for a party (in this case – a dungeon run) is not a violation to our Rules of Conduct or the User Agreement.”

You are clearly conflating the issues as described above. This quote does not mention advertising player to player trading in any way and is specifically related to selling dungeon runs.

who are you to use vigilante justice to “fix” it?? Why is it okay for my LFG to be harassed by players, instead of simply reported?

Now you are conflating two other issues:
1. Your own not permitted behavior of advertising player to player trades in the LFG tool (which you should cease doing before you get reported into a suspension).

2. Other players’ not permitted behavior of harassing you.

raethe.1903

You are clearly conflating the issues as described above. This quote does not mention advertising player to player trading in any way and is specifically related to selling dungeon runs.

Now you are conflating two other issues:
1. Your own not permitted behavior of advertising player to player trades in the LFG tool (which you should cease doing before you get reported into a suspension).

2. Other players’ not permitted behavior of harassing you.

Your language is lovely, but I’m not “conflating” (merging) anything. I am providing examples as to why the current process of using the LFG tool for selling dungeon paths AND selling items is broken, based on my experiences using the LFG tool in both ways and being greatly harassed.

At this point I would rather get suspended and KNOW for a fact that Anet condones harassing me and dislikes my selling dungeon paths, etc. so then I’d know for sure! If they don’t come out and say “Don’t do this” instead of “do this at your own risk, we won’t be involved” then who are you to say if I’m right or wrong?

I play this game every night, I buy gems pretty much every month, I don’t do anything in game that could potentially be considered an exploit. I did my research on the forums before considering to list it on the LFG – quite honestly I’d rather meet the person I’m selling the item to and make sure it’s a good sale than have it nebulously go off into the ether. I guess my sentimentality is getting the better of me and I should just jack the price up through the TP in order to just dump it, and bypass the process of getting called names and harassed by vigilantes.

mtpelion.4562

Your language is lovely, but I’m not “conflating” (merging) anything.

Thanks for the compliment. I do try to wax eloquent.

I am providing examples as to why the current process of using the LFG tool for selling dungeon paths AND selling items is broken, based on my experiences using the LFG tool in both ways and being greatly harassed.

Using the LFG tool to sell dungeons paths is fine. Using the LFG tool to sell items is not fine. People harassing you is not fine.

At this point I would rather get suspended and KNOW for a fact that Anet condones harassing me and dislikes my selling dungeon paths, etc. so then I’d know for sure! If they don’t come out and say “Don’t do this” instead of “do this at your own risk, we won’t be involved” then who are you to say if I’m right or wrong?

If you get suspended, it would be for using the LFG tool to sell items, not for any other reason (unless you are doing other stuff that I am not aware of). Selling dungeon paths is fine.

I guess my sentimentality is getting the better of me and I should just jack the price up through the TP in order to just dump it, and bypass the process of getting called names and harassed by vigilantes.

Yes, you should list it on the TP. Being called names and being harassed should be reported by you to ArenaNet so that they can investigate it.

DonQuack.9025

using the lfg tool to sell items isnt fine and is suspendable? News to me.

Lo how we have fallen from gw1. Running Great Nothern Wall Mission for tips.

mtpelion.4562

Item 7
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct/

DonQuack.9025

lol that excludes the TP, the forums, chat…. infact that rule makes very little sense and I doubt its for the usage mentioned here. Or even majority of the usage but I guess it is as you say. Technically it is suspendable.

Jerus.4350

mtpelion, do you really think that’s what they meant? I’d really assume they mean advertising and marketing out of game things not in game things. If we’re going to be technical about it, using the LFG tool is against that rule as it’s “Advertising your party”.

raethe.1903

Item 7
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct/

1. LFG tool – advertising
2. Map chat guild recruitment – promotion/solicitation
3. Map chat “world boss up!” – advertising/promoting
4. LFG taxi requests (i.e. Queen’s Pavilion, Tequatl, Dry Top 5+), both requests and offers – soliciting

The text as written is not specific enough for anyone to determine where the line is drawn.

LFG tool is simply a process, a part of the game. It’s been used for multiple things that I’m guessing the devs either didn’t consider or weren’t worried about when the tool was put into the game. If a red post tells me “don’t sell things via LFG because we don’t want that” then fine, I won’t do it. But nebulous legalese is not clear enough for the average game-player to determine what is the “proper” way of using a tool.

If I get suspended for attempting to sell a legitimately crafted item, then I’ll accept my punishment and warn others. But the actions I see now are that they’re ignoring me and they are ignoring the people harassing me. Unless they come right out and say “this is wrong” and do something about it, then the actions being ignored are being allowed/condoned.

mtpelion.4562

It is legalese that is wide enough for them to use it for whatever purpose they deem necessary.

Using a “Looking For Group” tool to advertise items for sale violates the Code of Conduct’s (wide) language as well as the “common sense” intent of such a tool.

I’m not saying that they will ban you, I’m saying that they could ban you so you probably shouldn’t do it.

raethe.1903

It is legalese that is wide enough for them to use it for whatever purpose they deem necessary.

Using a “Looking For Group” tool to advertise items for sale violates the Code of Conduct’s (wide) language as well as the “common sense” intent of such a tool.

I’m not saying that they will ban you, I’m saying that they could ban you so you probably shouldn’t do it.

It does not violate the Code of Conduct in any “common sense” intent at all, given how the other items I listed do not violate the CoC. I am using the tool in a manner that was possibly not intended, but is a possible use. Until Anet specifically states “don’t do this” in clearly written language then why do you think you know better than anyone else?

I appreciate your debating skills, but I respectfully disagree with you about what is right and wrong defined by the language as written.

NOTE: And this isn’t about what I’ve done, it’s about what the people using the LFG tool have done to harass people – merging groups and immediately kicking the original party members is harassment. Joining a group and making nasty comments about what I’m doing is wrong (by their standards, not specifically stated by Anet) and then kicking me is harassment.

Being harassed in game isn’t something that anyone likes or should have to deal with. The difference between my actions (posting LFG to sell a path/item) is that I can easily be reported and then ignored; being griefed & harassed by people kicking me from my own group isn’t something I can ignore. If the block list would work so that someone on block list cannot join my group then I would have a reliable way of dealing with the kick-griefers. As it is, I have no way of ignoring someone who is bent on harassing me.

At this point I wonder if I can put up an LFG for anything, since it’s obvious the griefers are watching my account.

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

This is a good way to interpret what I said.

Edit: ^lol interoperate, thanks auto correct

The issue here is that players are kicking others maliciously and selfishly. How can this not be considered anything less than griefing? Is it really that hard to say, “We take griefing very seriously and the offending players will be punished as severely as possible.”

This same situation can and has happened when a party is looking for more to fill their group, and then gets kicked by two who then join in.

(edited by Nokaru.7831)

DonQuack.9025

Only “casuals” have emotions and thus can be hurt. Thus can be griefed.
You “elite” path sellers are elite thus having no emotions. Thus can not be griefed.
Consider this an unofficial “hard” mode.
~ArggghhhNet

Posted by: yoyi.3469

yoyi.3469

Anet does not understand that the problem with dungeon owner is not that him cant be kicked, the problem is him cant be kicked if is offline.

To solve this, make an icon to show who is the owner and the option to kick him only if is offline. In this way you can keep the kick with 2 votes because that is not the problem too.

Jerus.4350

This is a good way to interpret what I said.

Edit: ^lol interoperate, thanks auto correct

The issue here is that players are kicking others maliciously and selfishly. How can this not be considered anything less than griefing? Is it really that hard to say, “We take griefing very seriously and the offending players will be punished as severely as possible.”

This same situation can and has happened when a party is looking for more to fill their group, and then gets kicked by two who then join in.

It’s not hard to say at all. We had a couple devs saying it over the last few weeks. Chris was kind enough to give us the truth, that they just don’t give a kitten.

DonQuack.9025

UGH concerning the use of lfg tool to sell..

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/LFG-sellers

kittenG kitten this game kittenes me off each passing day. next you will be banned for typing “wts in chat” grey market? Grey market? Is this really guild wars? are these the same people who made gw1?

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

It’s not hard to say at all. We had a couple devs saying it over the last few weeks. Chris was kind enough to give us the truth, that they just don’t give a kitten.

My issue is that they are obfuscating the issue by focusing on the gold transaction part of this, which is just intellectually dishonest.

If they don’t take a heavy hand when dealing with griefing, then malicious players will abuse it until they actually get burnt. Either (1) take steps to systematically punish all players griefing, or (2) make the punishment extremely severe when they are caught. (such as: a permanent ban)

Posted by: Renn.8241

Renn.8241

Firstly, there is no party politics at all occuring. It’s just plain theft. Secondly, the LFG system was implement 1 year ago and to say it’s in beta is just an excuse on your part.

Apologises we didn’t realise you owned dungeons.

Im glad anet are taking steps to stop dungeon selling, its almost as bad as gold selling and they should be banned.

~Renn~ Jade Quarry – Norn, – Ranger.

raethe.1903

Firstly, there is no party politics at all occuring. It’s just plain theft. Secondly, the LFG system was implement 1 year ago and to say it’s in beta is just an excuse on your part.

Im glad anet are taking steps to stop dungeon selling, its almost as bad as gold selling and they should be banned.

Why is dungeon path selling almost as bad as gold selling? Please provide specific reasons. I’m truly curious about why you feel this way.

dlonie.6547

Ah, didn’t realize that you were the one to own dungeons!

And oh boy….did you ever pick the wrong place to say that…

Posted by: Haishao.6851

Haishao.6851

its almost as bad as gold selling and they should be banned.

Explain.

Posted by: Tom Yzf.5872

Tom Yzf.5872

Ahhh the sweet nectar of bhb tears.

Posted by: Wollowitz.9174

Wollowitz.9174

Yes, you`re right!
People who are better at something than others need to be punished for that!
How do they dare to practice, fail, practice again, fail again, and finally master it. And once they mastered it, becoming almost a Pro?!

But more important question is: What do they think they`re doing when they ask for a reward after they did the work for others? That`s ridiculous!

Posted by: HyVent.6072

HyVent.6072

what steps are you talking about? i am unaware of any proactive measures Anet is currently tackling on dungeon selling (enlighten me). how does selling a service warrant a ban? please keep personal opinions to yourself and stay on topic.

the point is that it only takes 2 people to hijack a party and kicking original members of the party out and completing the dungeon for themselves or purposely griefing other players.

i already had 2 players come in and wreck a CoF 2 run today, midway through. there needs to be a fix soon.

Posted by: Fergus.4208

Fergus.4208

Dungeon selling is not something that will be officially supported. Listing a group on the LFG tool is opening it up to a public realm and you do so at your own risk.

I don’t mind harsher time for dungeon sellers.

However, kicking players from a party should be achieved by majority vote. It should require 3 votes for 4-5 members, or 2 votes for 2-3 members.

I’ve seen a few occasions where one of the less good players in a party is kicked right before the end of dungeon or last fractal, and right after, a guild member to one of the party members got invited.

In instanced areas, you should have a warning box upon kicking & voting to kick, that this will kick the player from the instance, and that unwarranted kicking is a bannable offense.