[Fractal Bugs - 30/10/2015]

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Nafets.1238

Nafets.1238

- Fractal Chests can be sold at vendor. TP Fractal Chests
- Anguished Tear of Alba has no effect. It doesn’t give +10 agony for the time period.
- Urban Battlegrounds final defend can still be bugged. If NPC gets knocked back you can skip the entire “protect” phase while doing nothing.
- Fractal Collection still bugged.
- No trail for golden weapons.

Please share yours.

(edited by Nafets.1238)

Posted by: Gunsnroll.2657

Gunsnroll.2657

The tear is working properly.
“Does not stack with other sources of agony resistance.”.
Maybe you can read the tooltip next time

Posted by: Elomite.2396

Elomite.2396

Bugs ive found:

Condi damage still not scaling in dredge with the debuff

Npcs still taking forever to start dialogue in general and in cases like molten facility unless you go out of bounds they will just bug out the fractal if you don’t wait on the dialogue its kittening unreal and they have the stupid RP walk that takes like an hour to get to the gate

I assume its a bug or an oversight but mossman gouge is hitting me for like 7k in zerk that animation is like 2 seconds long it should oneshot anyone no matter what what gear they are wearing

Bloomhunger has a fake breakbar for some reason

Lupicus has a breakbar

Damage from mobs in general is way too low atm

Cliffside hammer still bugged which is funny because I knew without even checking the patch notes that they wouldn’t have fixed it and they never will.

last phase of archdiviner; hammer will still magically dissapear sometimes, this was happening before HoT too

The charr npcs in ascalon still don’t teleport to you when you get out of range

The molten facility weapons testing part; the engine thing or whatever it is you are attacking, the structure thing engineer grenades still do not hit this thing like ever although thats true with most structures. The engine thing also has way too much hp, this part of the fractal is a joke no matter how much hp the thing has and I think it should be reverted instead of having the now mandatory condi players to respec their whole kittening build just to kill a box

(edited by Elomite.2396)

Posted by: Cheezy.2039

Cheezy.2039

Lupicus has a breakbar

These breakbars are only affected by stuff that previously worked on those bosses. For example Lupi and Bllomhunger couldn’t be stunned/pushed back but they are affected by Slow

Might as well be a bug, I don’t know

Cheezy – Vis Invicta [vC]

The meta is changing at an alarming rate.

Posted by: Lendruil.9061

Lendruil.9061

The instability that increases the coldowns of skills if you have a condition (don’t know the exact name right now) buggs in combination with skills that decrease the skillrecharge. For example, the mesmer skill mimic or the ranger trait quickdraw do not work at all, if you have a condition on you.

Skuldin - No Hesitation [hT]

Posted by: Zaroua.2714

Zaroua.2714

The instability that increases skill cooldowns when you have a condition triggers even when you don’t have a condition on you if you use a Necromancer Corruption skill.

Posted by: Horus.9685

Horus.9685

The instability that increases skill cooldowns when you have a condition triggers even when you don’t have a condition on you if you use a Necromancer Corruption skill.

Corruptions skills put a condition on you though, may not be the best idea to bring your corruptions skills into these scales

The meta is dead, long live the meta.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

The Stealth Bomber achievement doesnt seem to be working

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

The molten facility weapons testing part; the engine thing or whatever it is you are attacking, the structure thing engineer grenades still do not hit this thing like ever although thats true with most structures. The engine thing also has way too much hp, this part of the fractal is a joke no matter how much hp the thing has and I think it should be reverted instead of having the now mandatory condi players to respec their whole kittening build just to kill a box

Grenades hit it, aim at the ground not the generator.
And bombs have higher coeff/second than grenades except for shrapnel/freeze/barrage.

Posted by: Kantalope.5037

Kantalope.5037

[Bug] Ascended boxes don’t drop from the daily.

Posted by: worfox.2507

worfox.2507

[Bug] Ascended boxes don’t drop from the daily.

They still drop from daily. Got 2 amor + 1 weapon boxes since HoT.

Kantalope.5037

Must be nice to be the only person that has.

Posted by: ANort.1425

ANort.1425

The mobility potion is bugged, it does not increase your endurance regen like it should. It should only take 6.7 seconds for a bar to fill up with 5 stacks of the buff but it still takes 10 seconds. The movement speed increase seems to be working.

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Must be nice to be the only person that has.

Had two different pugs with chest drop. One got a Raider’s Top and another one a weapon box.
So yes they still drop but rates are ughhhh.

Most of the fractal fixes listed in the HoT-release patch notes never actually went through.

Also mobs in fractals have too much toughness please fix.

Posted by: Rukiichan.4315

Rukiichan.4315

We had a bug yesterday in thauma where one party member died to the portal/mobs below and got ported up to the boss dead without being able to retry. So we just killed the boss and the cutscene showed but we didnt get ported to the reward chest and the supposedly dead boss just continued to attack us while being invisible without a HP bar. O.o

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

Lupicus has a breakbar

I think there is a legacy buff on these creatures making the immune to certain crowd control effects. Slow will deplete their defiance, but vanilla skill don’t work. Same thing with Old Tom.

Posted by: Shuai.7435

Shuai.7435

Worked fine for me.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Worked fine for me.

How did you get it? I tried it with 3 groups and noone got the revealed buff as far as I could tell?

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

Cliffside hammer still bugged which is funny because I knew without even checking the patch notes that they wouldn’t have fixed it and they never will.

Probably have someone in your group with kits holding the hammer and swapping kits. I’ve never had the hammer disappear ever.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

Kantalope.5037

I noticed there were no patch notes mentioning the drop rates of ascended equipment in fractal boxes. I’m going to assume that they were just undocumented changes and that the droprate has been increased to a reasonable amount.

Posted by: Elomite.2396

Elomite.2396

The hammer bugs on the regular arm seals and on the last phase of archdiviner sometimes he just won’t drop it.

Posted by: Dana windfelt.8160

Dana windfelt.8160

Hammer vanished during the last fight with the Archdiviner – our group were stacking on top of him, got him down to 10%-25% when he dropped the hammer – I didn’t realized I picked up the hammer – I dropped it, picked it up again, dropped it again it vanished – I figured someone else in the group picked it up that second time (we were still stacked on top of him). Nope – Hammer vanished. This all happen in the span of a few seconds.