Fractals: A Deplorable State

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: George Steel.1804

George Steel.1804

So true, never even thought about the implications of Fractured.

+1

Platinum – Guardian
Technical Strength – Engineer
Dungeon Master – FotM 46

Posted by: Eir Jordan.2156

Eir Jordan.2156

Have any of the bugs Nike listed in his rather exhaustive list (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/fractured/Summary-of-Fractal-Issues-and-Bugs/first) been addressed yet?

Posted by: Kenaron.3654

Kenaron.3654

I’m not thrilled with the state of Fractals right now. My particular gripe is that projectile reflection and glitch exploitation are so rampant. And congrats for them removing around half of the bugs with the dredge fractal in the last update but they didn’t address the reasons why people are so willing to glitch exploit.

The thing that I think is the worst is the new agony infusions. So, a 30 agony infusion costs what, 8 million gold and over 2 million stacks of +1 infusions. A 30 agony infusion was written into the game for presumably some reason, and I’m troubled to think what that reason is. Unless higher level infusions start dropping when 50 tier comes out we have a problem. Thermal Reactive Agents dropping there wouldn’t be a bad idea either.

Posted by: Cletus Van Damme.2795

Cletus Van Damme.2795

I love fractals but there are a few problems. I think cliffside and aetherpath should have their positions switched, the norm boss in the blizzard fractal is kinda boring and the dredge fractal is an abomination that everyone dreads getting. (for real delete it like TA f/u)

Rewards are sort of busted but that’s par for the course with the non AC/Arah dungeons.

Magumer Ranger