Guardian > all - intended?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Ok, generally speaking I feel that when it comes to group support most professions bring a comparable amount of utility to a group. Sure, some builds like Shout Warriors have naturally more support due to their build, Elementalists bring a lot of combo fields etc.

But overall I find them comparable.

The only outliner….and it’s a big one, is the Guardian.

No other profession, regardless of build brings anywhere near the support of a Guardian. Especially the Aegis uptime is what makes a lot of fights significantly easier.

The odd thing is…it seems like the Guardian doesn’t even have to sacrifice all that much for at least some efficient support. Their survivability is the best in game and their damage, although lower than most, not a real downside.

I mean what good is it to abandon the holy trinity when Guardians end up taking the role of both the Tank and Healer.

I’d like to see Guardian support spread out more evenly across more professions, especially to some professions who are currently on the weaker end of the support scale.

Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

There’s no holy trinity, there’s just guardians.

Seriously, just 5 guardians all the time.

Posted by: Twill.6217

Twill.6217

i’m sorry you feel that way but a guardian is hardly “perfect”.

yes, they can be built for great support and my own guard is very tanky… but I sacrfice a lot of damage to make it so. it’s all a trade-off.

please don’t think that if you build your guardian for full damage it will be able to survive better then other classes – no, it will be blow away the moment a mob looks at them.

the thing with guardians is – we don’t have much ranged abilities. unlike other professions, we are litterally forced into melee or close-range combat. the only thing i can do from max distance is auto-attack with my scepter for some silly numbers.

if they removed survivability then they have to give guardians whole lotta new set of ranged abilities.

as it stands now – it’s either meatshield or floor rug.

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

Warriors are much better. 4 warriors + something (mesmer for timewarp, ele for might stacking, guardian for protection) just mow through every content.

Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

Ok then 3 warriors, one banner, one shout, the other whatever, and two guardians with empowering might and AH

Posted by: Stridix.4260

Stridix.4260

Exception – simin boss fight

Posted by: Trollhammer.7439

Trollhammer.7439

I play guardian I don’t really see the point in stacking. 2 guardians will be better than 1, but 3 guardians will not offer much beyond 2… aside from reduced DPS.

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

Guardian/Warrior are the only proffesion u need for dungeons atm.

none of the fights are complex enough to warrent using any other proffesion over these 2.

you will never beat a warriors dmg or a guardians supportive power, other proffesions are useless because nothing in this game requires the niche things they bring, all you need is Protection and Damage right now.

the answer would be more complex boss fights.

Posted by: BUTTERBLUME.3217

BUTTERBLUME.3217

Of course you do not ‘need’ anything else, but could use 5 elementalists too.

The DPS is actually higher if you take a mesmer with you. Most bosses fall in 30 seconds then.

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

The DPS is actually higher if you take a mesmer with you. Most bosses fall in 30 seconds then.

Yep, tried that setup once. 4 eles+mes. Mobs just melt down.

Posted by: BUTTERBLUME.3217

BUTTERBLUME.3217

Yep, tried that setup once. 4 eles+mes. Mobs just melt down.

The mesmer was not even meant to be with the eles though
But yeah, guardian warrior is not everything.

Posted by: NightyNight.1823

NightyNight.1823

none of the fights are complex enough to warrent using any other proffesion over these 2.

you will never beat a warriors dmg or a guardians supportive power, other proffesions are useless because nothing in this game requires the niche things they bring, all you need is Protection and Damage right now.

This kind of mentality needs to stop.I’m tired of people discriminating against other classes.
How are you so sure of what you’re saying Lorana?Do you play all the classes?No you don’t , if you did you would’ve known that Thief has practicaly double the DPS than a Warrior.A lot of other classes have comparable DPS if not even better than Warrior.
And whats with this obsession over support , you don’t need such a thing.This is GUILD WARS 2 , You don’t need to depend on other classes to survive.Self Heal is more than sufficient.
Guardian is probaly the last class I would take whit me in dungeons due to the lack of DPS.

Posted by: KingClash.3186

KingClash.3186

The only way a Thief does 2x damage than a Warrior is if they are full glass cannon.
In which case you would just be 1 shotted at fractals 15+ while the Warrior is still alive doing damage.

NightyNight.1823

The only way a Thief does 2x damage than a Warrior is if they are full glass cannon.
In which case you would just be 1 shotted at fractals 15+ while the Warrior is still alive doing damage.

And Warrior glass cannon not?In fact Warrior is so much more opened to atacks than a Thief so you’ll never see a Warrior outlast a Thief in survivability.As for fractals , on higher difficulty fractals you get 1 shot no matter what build you’re playing so glass cannon or full bunker is no difference.Its all about damage in this game.

Posted by: painHV.3968

painHV.3968

This is such a silly comparison. A warrior infinitely times more useful than a thief in fractals 40+. Even 30+. Warriors can melee and not get 1 shot even at the highest difficulties with proper dodging and still be traited to do incredible DPS. A heal shout specc’ed warrior can still provide group heals, as well as group might/fury shouts and still stay alive in melee range through even the hardest content. I know there are exceptions to some immensely skilled thieves at those difficulties, but the average thief dies and needs to be rez’d every 2 min.

(edited by painHV.3968)

Posted by: fony.5102

fony.5102

after finally getting a guardian up there and in dungeons, i’m seeing how over exaggerrated they are. great utility but they aren’t better support than any class “no matter the build” by a loooooongshot and their damage is very, very bad with a non dps spec.

NightyNight.1823

This is such a silly comparison. A warrior infinitely times more useful than a thief in fractals 40+. Even 30+. Warriors can melee and not get 1 shot even at the highest difficulties with proper dodging and still be traited to do incredible DPS. I know there are exceptions to some immensely skilled thieves at those difficulties, but the average thief dies and needs to be rez’d every 2 min.

So your argument for Warrior being ‘’infinitely more useful’’ is that its just easier to play .
Everyone gets 1 shot in higher difficulty fractals and in fact its way easier to melee whit thief because you never get the agro whit stealth.

painHV.3968

No, my point is they’re more useful to party with at higher level fractals. And no, they don’t get 1 shot until the fractal scale 50 tier.

Edit: Thieves at high level fractals won’t be doing any melee, trust me on that and ask ones in the 40 or 50 tier scale yourself.

NightyNight.1823

No, my point is they’re more useful to party with at higher level fractals. And no, they don’t get 1 shot until the fractal scale 50 tier.

Edit: Thieves at high level fractals won’t be doing any melee, trust me on that and ask ones in the 40 or 50 tier scale yourself.

No your point is exacly just that, don’t turn it around now.You don’t even have an argument to why Warrior is ‘’infinitely more useful’’ than thief.And funny how people tend exagerate when doing so in the lack of an argument.
Theres nothing a Glass Cannon Thief can’t melee and Glass Cannon Warrior can.In fact ,its quite much easier whit thief .

Posted by: Gewd.8125

Gewd.8125

People only need guardians for dungeons because of anti-projectiles. No other class has as many reflection skills. Anet needs to balance this.

For Fractals, they make the following levels 10x easier.

Shield of the Avenger, Shield of Absorption, Wall of reflection
- Grawl
- Uncategorized
- Snowblind

Tome of Healing
- Jade Maw

Posted by: Portal Master.9146

Portal Master.9146

But I’m an Engineer. I AM VERSATILE…
But not as much as a ele. I also am a little squishy. I provide a couple of boons to team mates but not as good as a guardian. I also don’t really do that much damage.
You should totally always have an engineer on your team. If for no other reason than you should feel sorry for us.

Posted by: KerriganGR.2736

KerriganGR.2736

I don’t wanna argue if warrior or guardian are better than other professions. What I wanna say is that if you honestly believe that said class is op, go make it! It only takes 1-2 weeks top to reach 80 depending on how much you play in this game. Compared to other mmo, leveling a character is ridiculously easy. Instead, even if you are right, it could take them months to fix a hypothetically op class. So, which way is faster?

Posted by: Trungalung.7850

Trungalung.7850

People only need guardians for dungeons because of anti-projectiles. No other class has as many reflection skills. Anet needs to balance this.

For Fractals, they make the following levels 10x easier.

Shield of the Avenger, Shield of Absorption, Wall of reflection
- Grawl
- Uncategorized
- Snowblind

Tome of Healing
- Jade Maw

This is true. Without our reflect/absorb fields, our spot will fall down drastically, and warrior would probably be first.

On a different note about our damage, I make up for it by gunning full glass. With our survivability, it’s quite balanced out. So far it’s been good up to 32. If things get harder, I’ll probably swap to PVT.

NightyNight.1823

People don’t necesarely want to play an OP class .Some just want to play a class that they enjoy playing.I personaly don’t think theres an OP class , just overrated .

Lorana.2468

This kind of mentality needs to stop.I’m tired of people discriminating against other classes.
How are you so sure of what you’re saying Lorana?Do you play all the classes?No you don’t , if you did you would’ve known that Thief has practicaly double the DPS than a Warrior.A lot of other classes have comparable DPS if not even better than Warrior.
And whats with this obsession over support , you don’t need such a thing.This is GUILD WARS 2 , You don’t need to depend on other classes to survive.Self Heal is more than sufficient.
Guardian is probaly the last class I would take whit me in dungeons due to the lack of DPS.

your full of it
i know what im talking about because i have level 80 Guardian/Warrior/Mesmer & Engineer

my Mesmer/Engineer do nothing but mine Rich Ori once a day in Southsun, because the proffesion on a whole is useless right now in pve, why would i ever not use my Warrior/Guardian.

my mentality is one of being the most useful to my group, i do that by using the 2 best PvE proffesions in the game, i dont string my group along by wearing MF gear, and i wont be doing it by using a worse proffesion either.

backup your claim of thief dealing great damage, prove me wrong.

Attachments:

Posted by: KerriganGR.2736

KerriganGR.2736

1)This is melee damage obviously which is not viable every fight especially in fractals.
2)Big numbers don’t mean much, dps = damage per second not i did a 26k over 3 sec hit and now i gotta wait the cd. Without dps meters, you are just speculating.
3)You only need serious group optimization in really tough fights and so far i have not seen a reason to min/max a party in gw2 dungeons.
4) There is no enrage timers or anything so making a fight last 3-4 min longer is not the end of the world.

I do play a warrior but i’m not really obsessed with what classes i have in the party, i have never kicked someone because of his class.

(edited by KerriganGR.2736)

Lorana.2468

neither do i, but it doesnt change the fact some classes are better than others, why just today Engineers got a 30% dmg nerf to Grenade, yet Warriors got buffed.

i experienced the difference in damage between a Warrior and everyone other proffesion the day i beat Simin for the first time, when we got our fully geared Rampage Mesmer to relog to his terribly geared Warrior who is in nothing but MF gear with lvl 15 acc’s, and would you believe it she died faster than ever before, Timewarp couldnt do it, but a Warrior certainly could.

right now i agree, none of the fights in this game require a min/max setup, but why would i punish people i play with by not performing at my best where possible? why would you do that?

look at the mesmer, amazing amount of control and boon removal, there isnt a single fight or boss in this game that requires either of these, as stated earlier a Guardian beats a Mesmers feedback 10x over, Chaos Storm only randomly applies Aegis, a Guardian can do it on demand without fail, why would you ever bring a mesmer over a guardian ever.

im sorry if my posts are strongly worded, but thats how the game is balanced right now in pve, thats not my doing, thats Arenanet’s, i have friends who would love to play their other alts, but they feel the same way i do, why would you punish your friends when you can perform better on a different proffesion.

dont get me wrong, the day other proffesion shine you can bet i’ll be using them myself.

Posted by: Pinch.4273

Pinch.4273

Thieves don’t do double the damage of anyone else.

Thieves and Warriors both do similar damage. The difference between the two is that Thieves can easily do high DPS from range (Shortbow, and now dual Pistol), whereas Warriors only really do good DPS with Axe MH or Greatsword. Thieves are also less forgiving, due to their lower HP. They make up for this with the ability to dodge a lot more frequently than Warriors with an Crit/Acrobatics spec. 15k unloads / 8-9k cluster bombs are pretty common for me, and they’re both spammable almost indefinitely.

Back on topic:

Yes, Guardians are the best, but you only really need 1. Guardian damage doesn’t have the potential of others, so by stacking Guardians, you’re just making everything take longer than it needs to. I prefer balanced comps, but you don’t really need anything other than Guardians/Warriors/Thieves right now. With War/Thief/Guardian, you can get perma Regen, Protection, Weakness, and have a lot of access to blind if absolutely necessary. That’s all you really need, on top of projectile blocks.

(edited by Pinch.4273)

Posted by: Strifey.7215

Strifey.7215

Never met a thf that brings more to the grp for dps then warrior. Fury, might, and banner from warrior + heavy armor and naturally high health is way better for speed running most things. And no way shortbow is high dps.

Guard/War/Mesmer and Dungeon Guides:
https://www.youtube.com/user/strife025

Posted by: Pinch.4273

Pinch.4273

Warriors still bring more offense buffs to a party, I’m not going to argue that. A single warrior is all you need for perma fury with discipline banner, and you can get pretty close to the might cap as well.

The difference the high armor makes is honestly not that much. Warriors will take 7.4% less damage than a Thief (2127 / 1980). The health is the only big difference with survivability, and like I said, an Acrobatics spec can dodge much more often than a Warrior.

Shortbow’s AoE radius is much higher than a melee weapon. You can’t always clump things up tighly all the time, but Shortbows don’t need them clumped up, only kinda near each other.

In the time between Hundred Blade’s CD, I’ve done 4 6-9k Cluster Bombs (which hit 5 targets, as opposed to a Warrior’s 3), and probably 4 autoattacks, each dealing around 1.5k-2k a hit (to 3 targets). This is all from ranged too. On top of that, the Cluster Bombs are blast finishers, which is nice if you’re playing with an Ele.

For a single target, I’ll have dealt 3 C&D’s (8k each), 3 Backstabs (14k each), and a few autoattacks (probably another 10-15k~).

(edited by Pinch.4273)

Posted by: Zaroua.2714

Zaroua.2714

This is such a silly comparison. A warrior infinitely times more useful than a thief in fractals 40+. Even 30+. Warriors can melee and not get 1 shot even at the highest difficulties with proper dodging and still be traited to do incredible DPS. A heal shout specc’ed warrior can still provide group heals, as well as group might/fury shouts and still stay alive in melee range through even the hardest content. I know there are exceptions to some immensely skilled thieves at those difficulties, but the average thief dies and needs to be rez’d every 2 min.

Have you even stepped in a 40+ fractal? Warriors get one shot all the time unless they’re wearing toughness and/or vitality gear. But if you’re wearing toughness/vit gear, as a Warrior, your damage is going to be pretty bad.

NightyNight.1823

your full of it
i know what im talking about because i have level 80 Guardian/Warrior/Mesmer & Engineer

my Mesmer/Engineer do nothing but mine Rich Ori once a day in Southsun, because the proffesion on a whole is useless right now in pve, why would i ever not use my Warrior/Guardian.

my mentality is one of being the most useful to my group, i do that by using the 2 best PvE proffesions in the game, i dont string my group along by wearing MF gear, and i wont be doing it by using a worse proffesion either.

I do up to 27k crits on my Warrior myself , just because you do big numbers doesn’t necesarely means you do better damage , only proves your ignorance.You want proof that thief does better damage than Warrior? You got it!

To underline what I’ve already said , this is a screen shot of some numbers I pull whit my Thief in Arah.
Thats a total 62.522 .
To give you an idea of how fast that happened.
2x double strike = 0.25s
Wild Strike=0.25s
Lotus strike=0.25s
Cloak and Dagger =0.5s
Backstab=0.25s
Heartseeker=0.75s
Thats a total of 3.50 ? I wont do the maths again ,its tedius >.<
Now 3.50 is exacly the time it takes for a Warriors 100 blades to kick off.Come to me whit a hundred blades that hits 62.522.Or AXE Warrior whit damage that equals 62.522 in 3.5 seconds.
PS:Thats not a burst , thats sustainable dps.You can keep it running indefinitely.
PS2:Damage can be even bigger whit trickery trait 5% damage from the back (which I had and didn’t use) and more stacks of might .Ohh and Food.

Attachments:

NightyNight.1823

your full of it

I do up to 27k crits on my Warrior myself , just because you do big numbers doesn’t necesarely means you do better damage , only proves your ignorance.You want proof that thief does better damage than Warrior? You got it!

To underline what I’ve already said , this is a screen shot of some numbers I pull whit my Thief in Arah.
Thats a total 62.522 .
To give you an idea of how fast that happened.
2x double strike = 0.25s
Wild Strike=0.25s
Lotus strike=0.25s
Cloak and Dagger =0.5s
Backstab=0.25s
Heartseeker=0.75s
Thats a total of 3.50 ? I wont do the maths again ,its tedius >.<
Now 3.50 is exacly the time it takes for a Warriors 100 blades to kick off.Come to me whit a hundred blades that hits 62.522.Or AXE Warrior whit damage that equals 62.522 in 3.5 seconds.
PS:Thats not a burst , thats sustainable dps.You can keep it running indefinitely.
PS2:Damage can be even bigger whit trickery trait 5% damage from the back (which I had and didn’t use) and more stacks of might .Ohh and Food.

Even Range Thief does better damage than Warrior melee.
Hows that for proof.

Attachments:

Posted by: Iehova.9518

Iehova.9518

just because you do big numbers doesn’t necesarely means you do better damage , only proves your ignorance

Just because you do more damage, doesn’t necessarily mean you do more damage? What the kitten am I reading?

Come to me whit a hundred blades that hits 62.522

Do you really want me to 100blades a pack of 5 mobs and do 100k damage? ’Cause I do that on a regular basis.

NightyNight.1823

just because you do big numbers doesn’t necesarely means you do better damage , only proves your ignorance

Just because you do more damage, doesn’t necessarily mean you do more damage? What the kitten am I reading?

Come to me whit a hundred blades that hits 62.522

Do you really want me to 100blades a pack of 5 mobs and do 100k damage? ’Cause I do that on a regular basis.

You’re realy a smart one aren’t you.Take your head up your kitten and realise what you’re saying.Do you want me to equip a sword and emberass Warrior some more? I play a Warrior I know what I’m talking about.Anyone who plays a Warrior and a Thief will tell you that Warrior is not even half the potential of a thief.
I know that somehow you feel insulted that I’m downgrading your proffesion but how about you keep an open mind and realise you’re doing the same about other proffesions that you clearly have no idea about.

(edited by NightyNight.1823)

Iehova.9518

Do you want me to equip a sword and emberass Warrior some more?

Yes.

I play a Warrior I know what I’m talking about.

Just because you play a (95% probability of a 5-signet zerker Orr set) warrior doesn’t mean you know what you’re talking about.

Anyone who plays a Warrior and a Thief will tell you that Warrior is not even half the potential of a thief.

Posting combat logs of autoattacks does not impress me. Post your solo Lupus kill.

NightyNight.1823

Do you want me to equip a sword and emberass Warrior some more?

Yes.

I play a Warrior I know what I’m talking about.

Just because you play a (95% probability of a 5-signet zerker Orr set) warrior doesn’t mean you know what you’re talking about.

Anyone who plays a Warrior and a Thief will tell you that Warrior is not even half the potential of a thief.

Posting combat logs of autoattacks does not impress me. Post your solo Lupus kill.

Now because of what you just said right now , I don’t feel like talking to you anymore .Thanks, thats all.

painHV.3968

Have you even stepped in a 40+ fractal? Warriors get one shot all the time unless they’re wearing toughness and/or vitality gear. But if you’re wearing toughness/vit gear, as a Warrior, your damage is going to be pretty bad.

I’m at scale 50.
- Axe/Mace for the number 2 and 4 invuln stacks for group overall damage as well as fast autoattack and eviscerate.
- GS 2nd set for the occasional 100blades + mobility + number 3 basically being a 3rd dodge. (Or possibly equipping rifle instead depending on the situation.)
- Heal shout spec, giving the whole party 3 shouts that heal, as well as might/fury and 10 stacks of invuln on target.
- I wear knight’s gear. You’ll rarely see anyone in high level fractals wear full berserkers, so I’m not sure what you’re comparing to when you say warrior damage is going to be pretty bad. And yes, the trading crit dmg from berserkers for toughness from knight’s is worth it if it prevents you from getting 1shotted and you can continue doing sustained damage and healing your party as well as stacking up invuln stacks on bosses.

Everyone keeps going back to talk about damage, or comparing damage. The only point that was made was that currently certain classes are indeed more useful to the party at high level PVE content.

NightyNight.1823

Of course we’re talking about damage and comparing damage because thats what you people claim that Warrior is best at and couldn’t be more wrong.As for support , any other class can do it in their own way and certainly do it better.To say that that warrior is the best because of the group support it brings its ridiculous.

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

Never met a thf that brings more to the grp for dps then warrior. Fury, might, and banner from warrior + heavy armor and naturally high health is way better for speed running most things. And no way shortbow is high dps.

+1.
I’ve almost given up bringing ANY theifs because they play like their profession is “Ranger” and spam on short bow from a distance 24/7

NightyNight.1823

+1.
I’ve almost given up bringing ANY theifs because they play like their profession is “Ranger” and spam on short bow from a distance 24/7

Did you even read the previous posts?10k Cluster bombs and 62k melee damage in 3 seconds? Wow you people are so ignorant.

XGhoul.7426

+1.

Did you even read the previous posts?10k Cluster bombs and 62k melee damage in 3 seconds? Wow you people are so ignorant.

I never edited my post which was in relation to Fractals, if you want me to eat my own words show me some 30+ fractals with theifs dealing “insane” damage as you claim (then it comes down to “does every theif run the same build?” most that I have played with have been next to useless so I don’t even bother after giving pugs a 1 month chance*)

Iehova.9518

62k melee damage in 3 seconds? Wow you people are so ignorant.

I can and do that downscaled to level 65. Step your game up, son.

(edited by Iehova.9518)

NightyNight.1823

+1.

I never edited my post which was in relation to Fractals, if you want me to eat my own words show me some 30+ fractals with theifs dealing “insane” damage as you claim (then it comes down to “does every theif run the same build?” most that I have played with have been next to useless so I don’t even bother after giving pugs a 1 month chance*)

We’re talking about damage potential so if Thief does bigger dammage than other classes outside fractals ,logicaly ,it will do bigger damage inside fractals aswell.Now choke on your words.
And don’t say Thief is bad because people are bad at it , thats not even an argument.

XGhoul.7426

+1.

We’re talking about damage potential so if Thief does bigger dammage than other classes outside fractals ,logicaly ,it will do bigger damage inside fractals aswell.Now choke on your words.
And don’t say Thief is bad because people are bad at it , thats not even an argument.

A theif does more damage than ANY other class because it is meant for a burst dps, (which is not sustainable over long periods of time) now in relation to Fractals again, damage is only 1 criteria for being successful, and support comes into play. Support wise, most theif’s have nothing to bring besides stealth (as far as my knowledge goes, welcome to be proven wrong) this is why although they provide the better damage, party wise they are not viable for a team build meant to support each other (shout warriors/ boon guardians/ elementalist heals/ etc.) and it goes back again to why I don’t bring them to my parties.

NightyNight.1823

+1.

A theif does more damage than ANY other class because it is meant for a burst dps, (which is not sustainable over long periods of time) now in relation to Fractals again, damage is only 1 criteria for being successful, and support comes into play. Support wise, most theif’s have nothing to bring besides stealth (as far as my knowledge goes, welcome to be proven wrong) this is why although they provide the better damage, party wise they are not viable for a team build meant to support each other (shout warriors/ boon guardians/ elementalist heals/ etc.) and it goes back again to why I don’t bring them to my parties.

Now go and do your homework , I’m not here to teach you about the Thief proffesion.Don’t discriminate if you have no idea what you’re talking about.The only thing that I’m going to let you know is that , it is not a burst.That 62k is sustainable damage every 3-4 seconds .

XGhoul.7426

+1.

Now go and do your homework , I’m not here to teach you about the Thief proffesion.Don’t discriminate if you have no idea what you’re talking about.The only thing that I’m going to let you know is that , it is not a burst.That 62k is sustainable damage every 3-4 seconds .

I still need to see those fractal screenshots which is all I am going to say.

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

+1.

- Go into a level 80 dungeon.
- Find a boss that does very little to you that would interrupt your DPS.
- Wail on him as much as you can.
- Record and upload here.

Do this and we can judge how good your DPS is. I’m not gonna say you are bullkittenting but from my experience there is no way in kittenland a thief would do more DPS than a warrior, but then again you might be sitting on a super secret build with monstrous DPS that has passed the community by entirely. If you do please share it because I would love to be able to play more professions in dungeons.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

NightyNight.1823

+1.

- Go into a level 80 dungeon.
- Find a boss that does very little to you that would interrupt your DPS.
- Wail on him as much as you can.
- Record and upload here.

Do this and we can judge how good your DPS is. I’m not gonna say you are bullkittenting but from my experience there is no way in kittenland a thief would do more DPS than a warrior, but then again you might be sitting on a super secret build with monstrous DPS that has passed the community by entirely. If you do please share it because I would love to be able to play more professions in dungeons.

Go play thief yourself and tell me otherwise.And read the stupid previous posts.Proof is there.When you’ll play both Warrior and Thief like me then you’ll come and say the same thing.

Posted by: Isord.2751

Isord.2751

NightyNight, if you are so good on thief, why don’t you show the rest of us a solo Lupicus kill?

Until you do, thief is still going to be bellow warrior in terms of utility in dungeons.