Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Wraith.9426

Wraith.9426

In case anyone hasn’t realized yet, they nerfed dungeon tokens for multiple characters. Before today, you were able to run a dungeon path on different characters and get the 60 token reward on each one once a day.
So for instance, I have 6 level 80s, so I could run CoF p1 6 times, once on each, and get 360 tokens, which is about enough needed for a bodypiece or weapon. Now, I only get the 60 token reward once regardless of what character I use. Getting that same 360 tokens for a weapon or piece of armor will now take me 16 run of path 1, or 14 runs if I also do a path 2. This is ridiculous, they’ve more than doubled the number of runs someone has to do to get a piece of gear in a day.
Besides that, it discourages using other classes in dungeons. I used to be rewarded for having multiple alts, but now there is no point. Why should I run CoF on anything other than my Warrior or Mesmer now? I’m better off only using the class that is most optimal and never using my others. When I level a Necro, will I ever use it in dungeons? Probably not now.
There needs to be more public outcry about this change so the devs can see that we don’t like this. There is nothing wrong with rewarding people for taking the time to level and gear multiple characters. I don’t want to be forced into only playing one character, I want to play all of them, but by nerfing these tokens I am being discouraged from doing so. I don’t even care if we don’t get the gold reward each time, you can leave that account bound, but give us a reason to run the same path again on a different class. We had a fine reason for doing it before, there was no need to make this change.

Blackgate ~~[Ons]laught~~

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Hmm….

Not sure how to feel about this yet.
It’s very underhanded to say the least though that it isn’t in the Patch notes, right?

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Puandro.3245

Puandro.3245

Pretty bullkitten if it was intended.

GW2 Videos WvW Ele/Thief/Mesmer/Ranger/Warrior PvP Videos
Jade Quarry – Team Savvy – #1 NA WvW Solo Guild

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Vox Hollow.2736

Vox Hollow.2736

…or you could just cool your heels for 24 hours and do the same number of runs you’ve always done? If you’re just crushed for time most stat spreads have redundancies in availability, and from an aesthetic perspective hardly anyone is sauntering around in full sets of anything. How often is this actually a real progress blocking problem, outside of farming?

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: aeneq.1760

aeneq.1760

have no issues with this, instead of running 6xP1 youll do P1,P2,P3 and get roughly half the tokens without being bored.

If you argue Heck, I could get 6xP1, 6xP2, 6xP3 before then I just say Exactly.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

I suppose what annoys me about this change is that I don’t always get a group to go through all 3 paths. When I was getting tokens from HotW, getting anything other than path 1 was incredibly hard. So, I would just alt between toons in order to get tokens.

My concern is that Anets effort to force players into different paths will just end up with players not running the dungeons nearly as much.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Wraith.9426

…or you could just cool your heels for 24 hours and do the same number of runs you’ve always done? If you’re just crushed for time most stat spreads have redundancies in availability, and from an aesthetic perspective hardly anyone is sauntering around in full sets of anything. How often is this actually a real progress blocking problem, outside of farming?

It costs 2280 tokens to get a full set of gear and 3 weapons. Let’s say I actually do want a full set of gear for aesthetic reasons; if I “cool my heels” for 24 hours each time, it will take me 19 days to get it, assuming I’m doing 2 paths (since most dungeons have a path that nobody likes to do). Now, if I’m someone who has all 8 classes leveled, I could have done both paths on each class once every day, and I would have had the tokens I needed in 2.5 days.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

reinforced time gating, sounds like something they like to implement

Oceanic [LOD]

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Arsalan.5240

Arsalan.5240

If true this is incredibly disappointing on Anet’s part. I have multiple characters, more than anyone in the game probably has on their account. This was a way for me to get them geared up and looking nice in the armor set I wanted them to have.

I hope this is just a bug and will be fixed soon as I cannot find it in the Patch Notes.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

OMG, you have to wait a little time to get something instead of immediate gratification? How will you all continue on living anymore? Where exactly did society go wrong when someone is calling for a public outcry against a game company because, aghast, you can’t have something the second you want it? I encourage you to take a step back and really examine what it is you are complaining about and maybe try and develop a better perspective of the situation.

As for having alts, I don’t see how anet is discouraging anything other than farming here. Most people lvl alts to use them in different situations or pvp/wvw.

@Wraith: Now that it pays to run different paths rather than farming the same path for 10 hours straight, you should have no problem getting a group for all three paths of any dungeon.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

Another anti-alt policy on the part of Anet. God, I hate time gated content.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

OMG, you have to wait a little time to get something instead of immediate gratification? How will you all continue on living anymore? Where exactly did society go wrong when someone is calling for a public outcry against a game company because, aghast, you can’t have something the second you want it? I encourage you to take a step back and really examine what it is you are complaining about and maybe try and develop a better perspective of the situation.

As for having alts, I don’t see how anet is discouraging anything other than farming here. Most people lvl alts to use them in different situations or pvp/wvw.

not sure if serious

Oceanic [LOD]

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Vox Hollow.2736

Vox Hollow.2736

I don’t think you need to worry too much about people not doing paths anymore.

Let’s be realistic, just because it’s objectively less doesn’t mean it immediately becomes completely outrageous. 2 weeks for a complete dungeon set really isn’t that bad in the grand scheme of things. That’s still pretty gosh darned casual.

Not that I necessarily agree that that’s a common enough scenario to serve as the alpha and omega of our evaluation of this change.

(edited by Vox Hollow.2736)

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Means im less inclined to run coe all paths multiple times a day. Im pretty dissapointed by the token loss tbh.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

I straight up won’t run a path more than once a day now. Anyone with a brain who’s done the dungeon enough for the novelty to wear off won’t either.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Wraith.9426

I straight up won’t run a path more than once a day now. Anyone with a brain who’s done the dungeon enough for the novelty to wear off won’t either.

This. I’m going to actually end up running dungeons less because of this change. There’s no reason to run a path more than once a day, you’re just doing 3x the work. Before, if I wanted something faster, I could run a dungeon on all its paths on all my alts, so I was doing a lot of dungeons. I’m not going to grind out 20 tokens at a time.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Same here:. After tonight’s reset I normally would have run CoF p1 a few times and CoE p1 a few times using alts. Didn’t even bother running them once. Lost interest in dungeons for the most part, except for those paths I need for my Dungeon Master title, I am not actively looking to run any dungeons anymore.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: bravoart.5308

bravoart.5308

Dungeons are pretty much dead to me at this point. The only exception being if someone needs a specific set of stat gear that isn’t offered by crafting/etc.

Even then I’d be more likely willing to tell the person to go farm for money to buy crystals to charge for celestial gear since it’d be a safer long term investment.

I know everyone acts like dungeons are 5 minute walks through the park, but when your friends and guild play casually to """""have fun""""", those 5 minute fun-runs turn into 45 minute “Why are we doing this? Why is this so hard?” runs.

Finally I recalled the stopgap solution of a great princess who was told that the
peasants had no bread and who responded: “Let them eat brioche.”

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Running a dungeon twice. (Not AC or Arah)

Before Update: 120 Tokens, ~1.6g
After Update: 80 Tokens, 1.52g.

Doesn’t seem too bad, but the second run was/is:

Before Update: 60 Tokens, ~80s.
After Update: 20 Tokens, 26s.

=> Dungeon nerf. Also a huge money making nerf with recipes. I’m not affectred too much, though. Arah Bonus reward makes a bit up for, i just play less.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

(edited by Dub.1273)

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: champ.7021

champ.7021

what if you do dungeons for the armor not the gold from the whole token -ecto thing which i believe u are referring to.
before update (3 lvl 80s) – 180 tokens
after update (3 lvl 80s) – 90 tokens
so it will take double the time to get all your tokens pretty much if u have 3 lvl 80s like me. A pretty major nerf to me because i have some more alts im lvling up that need gear and i dont have enough gold to buy armor + scholar runes.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: AlexDelux.4053

AlexDelux.4053

ANet always finds new ways to punish players with ALTs!
This is ridiculous, they nerfed the money, they nerfed the tokens, ANet say it clearly: you don’t want us to do dungeons…

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Xiao Haishou.3691

Xiao Haishou.3691

The token nerf was not even in the patch notes, which is really annoying

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Dog.1472

Dog.1472

Please stop time gating everything Anet.

“Please, you can look down on people without having to be physically above them.
As an asura, I do this all the time.”

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Siobhan.6027

Siobhan.6027

I’m very disappointed in the change to dungeon tokens. I do not enjoy grinding dungeons for gear and this change only makes it even more time consuming. I do not enjoy time gated content and I certainly will not continue playing this game if ArenaNet keeps adding more of it.

I could make peace with the changes to dungeon tokens if they were all solidified into one token currency. Granted I’m sure they don’t want to do that.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Acerola.6407

Acerola.6407

If this continues, there won’t be any reason for playing more than 1 character anymore. This change (if intended) just lengthens the dungeon gear grind and implies that I better only come with a meta character instead of playing other professions (which actually should be Arenanet’s goal – making people trying out some more of their professions), but no. This says: Go get your daily tokens with your warrior and repeat it the next day.

Perhaps they wanted to stop people with thousands of lvl 80’s doing CoF p1 all day for their full set, but the change hits way too hard …

I hope this is a mistake. Arenanet should tell us at least anything regarding the nerf.

(edited by Acerola.6407)

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Dog.1472

Dog.1472

They really went about it the wrong way. If they wanted people to be doing other dungeons they should have done so by making them as rewarding as the ones that people choose to farm.

Forcing them to move onto to other dungeons instead by badly nerfing the number of times you can do it just removes choice from players. Anet shouldn’t be telling people what they think they should be doing.

They are treating us like cattle basically.

“Please, you can look down on people without having to be physically above them.
As an asura, I do this all the time.”

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Gorillafactor.3178

Gorillafactor.3178

I’m of two opinions about this patch the first technically voiding the 2nd but hey, here I go.

Personally I think this is going to lead to more angry people doing dungeons and elitist party picking outside dungeons. In other words more casual players being kicked from parties or ignored. So in an attempt to make things more balanced towards casual players, they have made things.. more.. difficult for casual.. players. Dungeon Elitism is bad enough as it is. To the extent that I have a zerk warr just to run dungeons because I know if I ping “zerk warr (enter dungeon name acronim here) p(enter path number here)” I get picked up in a heart beat.

My second opinion is that it will force a more diverse dungeon attendance. The problem with this though it the whole elitism thing which was there BEFORE they nerfed the the living crapsicles out of the rewards. So you may see people outside a dungeon who weren’t there before. But they will all probably be there for 5 seconds with their already full group. Run in, pop out and be on to the next dungeon. Leaving casual dungeon runners in the same place… face down in the dirt, bored to death, waiting for a full party.

On to the actual topic and incorporating the above. This means that the token nerf is a bit more extensive than people assume. Getting those tokens for a full set of gear will take something like 19 days…. IF you can get a party. Sucks to be someone just starting GW2 and trying to do their first run of AC the supposed lvl 35 (lol) dungeon. Just saying.

…….. I wonder if they are trying to remove dungeons all together and hence are trying to get attendance down to such low numbers that they can just remove them one day without anyone noticing.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Holy Socks.3195

Holy Socks.3195

I can understand the gold reward being account bound but why the tokens?

I just levelled 2 extra alts and the only PvE I do in this game is dungeons, now I see no reason playing them since repeating a dungeon with my Warrior main will always be more efficient and net me the same amount of tokens/money.

Please revoke this change, it’s honestly ruined the patch and dungeon running completely for me, before the patch I was doing CoE 4/5 times a day now I can’t bring myself to do it more than once.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Tentonhammr.7849

Tentonhammr.7849

@Wraith: Now that it pays to run different paths rather than farming the same path for 10 hours straight, you should have no problem getting a group for all three paths of any dungeon.

Plain and simple: you should be able to get things as fast as you want, IF you’re willing to put in the work. There is not one good godkitten reason why it should now take 3 weeks to do something that you used to be able to do in a 2 days.

If you want to complain about the “I want it know” brigade, go post in one of the 300,000 “Gimme my precursor for free” threads.

Zelendel

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Chryzo.8906

Chryzo.8906

I agree to the gold nerf, but the token nerf is imho bad, i have 11 alts… and they all go for arah sets with more than just 3 weapons. Before it was taking me a week to do that… now gonna take 2 months. No more point of upping my alts. Or doing dungeons.

Not gonna run arah anymore except if guildies needs it. Not gonna run much of any dungeon … oh wait… that means… not gonna play much gw2 anymore… that is a good thing !

Thanks for that patch ANET, i <3 you

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Michin.5831

Michin.5831

i hate you anet.

Miichin(JQ)

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: BBMouse.6510

BBMouse.6510

I didn’t know about this nerf ’cause I had not done any dungeon yet since the update, but if this is true I guess my dungeon life is pretty much over.

I used to run dungeons by different chars to get 60 tokens from each just like the OP. With this nerf, I guess alts are just for occusional fun. Why have I not done any dungeon yet? Because zerging in Crown Pavilion is more efficient than anywhere else in the game imo. With near 300 MF, you get rares nearly every 2 champ kills. And with questing you can hit events so fast and farm super efficient.

But that is farming/grinding. Even though it’s rewarding, people will get bored soon. It’s a pve zerging with a wp nearby and no need to think and risk free comparing to wvw zerging. I like it no doubt for farming. But I’d still need to do dungeon to get the tokens for skins. With this nerf, I guess I will just farm in Crown Pavilion and just buy skins from TP.

Another thing about Crown Pavilion farming, it’s also good for leveling alts. I head people level up pretty efficiently in there. If fact, let’s just all play the game in Crown Pavilion and forget about other dungeons/wvw/pve maps XD. When I open up my friend list, 80% of them are in there XD. Now that multiple chars have no advantage in wvw due to low ranks each, and cannot farm tokens efficiently in dungeons as the OP suggested, I don’t know where else to go other than Crown Pavilion.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: BBMouse.6510

BBMouse.6510

Supplement, I think my dragon timer life is over too. It’s all about efficiency. Killing Jormag takes 15-20 min for 1 rare drop. The same amout of time in Crown Pavilion, I can get 3+ rares XD. Let’s all go farm there before it’s getting nerfed. :P

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Arsalan.5240

Can all of you please make a thread in the Bugs forum and submit ingame bug reports regarding this seeing as how it was not in the patch notes? Can someone also contact them on Twitter because apparently they don’t want to reply on the forums here…

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Bit offtopic, but does this also mean that leveling low level toons by relogging at the end to get the 70% of exp of your current lvl also got nerfed?

After leveling 3 char by normal means I’ve been doing this to get few levels every now and then for my alts.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Acerola.6407

Acerola.6407

Well, “nerfs” which don’t occur in the patch notes are nothing special for Arenanet.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

lol

While I do agree about the token nerf, it’s hard to get dungeon vendor items now. I don’t agree with you just sticking to Mesmer or Warrior. They’ve given dungeons a more casual route now, sorta like dailies. It doesn’t matter what class you bring, the reward is accountbound.

This is great for me, cause now I get to choose whatever class I feel like playing and just do some dungeon dailies.

The gold nerf is awesome, get more gold for less work (though it’s limited in the farm). The token nerf is awful, they should make vendor items cheaper, or reward more tokens on daily basis.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

(edited by Charming Rogue.8071)

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Arsalan.5240

lol

While I do agree about the token nerf, it’s hard to get dungeon vendor items now. I don’t agree with you just sticking to Mesmer or Warrior. They’ve given dungeons a more casual route now, sorta like dailies. It doesn’t matter what class you bring, the reward is accountbound.

This is great for me, cause now I get to choose whatever class I feel like playing and just do some dungeon dailies.

The gold nerf is awesome, get more gold for less work (though it’s limited in the farm). The token nerf is awful, they should make vendor items cheaper, or reward more tokens on daily basis.

That doesn’t make sense. You could always bring the class you wanted. And if you wanted the extra tokens, you ran the dungeon with your favourite class and then relogged at end with the other class.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: zencow.3651

zencow.3651

lol

That’s an interesting thought.

As much as I love that CoF p1 is nerfed (8 months too late at that…). It’s quite the opposite for me. I don’t see why I should play dungeon with my ranger at all any more since I could just save time by sticking to warrior/mes/guardian? If anything it just turns me off. The message I’m getting is ‘Do your easy paths and gfto’.

Right before the update I was farming Arah p3 so I could have yet another arah set. Now I’d just stick to doing p1, 2 and 3 and sure I could still play around with my alts between guardian, mesmer, warrior, thief or ele. But I just don’t think my ranger or necro will ever see Lupicus again since using them will just put a drag on the clear time whereas they saw use for farming before.

Quasi-elitist dungeoneer and missing Gw1 GvGs greatly.
“GW2’s PvE is almost as bad as the PvP.”

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

Just another punishment for people who don’t like to play 1 and only 1 class.

RIP in peace Robert

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: azureazure.5381

azureazure.5381

I don’t believe this. I really don’t get why anet had to make it even MORE difficult to get new dungeon items.
I run wvw with multiple characters and my commander and guild tweaks item settings based on patch buffs and nerfs on certain classes. This totally impairs everyone’s ability to get new armor and weapons for new builds fast.
I also like to farm tokens for aesthetic reasons but clearly this just messes everything up. It will take weeks to get a new look.
Also, when I get an alt to lvl 80,
it takes 1380 tokens for a full armor set, 390 for two hand 300+300 for one hand, 2370+ total (x2 x3 x4 for different builds). Assuming that I do 3 paths per day (btw, some paths take waaayy longer than others), it takes 14+ days to get a full set and even longer for ppl who don’t have enough time. Some people have thousands of tokens in storage to spend, but what about ppl who have to farm from scratch? This is a MAJOR pain in the .. for ppl who want to gear up fast.
If anet does not fix this I will NOT drag myself to do dungeon runs for weeks, and I would hate running wvw with an incomplete setting. So I probably won’t be making new alts since its too much of a hassle to gear them up, play with my existing alts anymore, or go for new looks. Come to think of it anet just made everything pointless. I will gradually stop playing this game if this is not fixed.
Gearing up fast used to be a choice we could make and anet just robbed us of it.

(edited by azureazure.5381)

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I used to try and run all three paths of TA when I wanted a rabid set on my necro. I ran TA a lot post launch so I was very surprised to find, even with the aid of gw2lfg I was having a lot of trouble getting groups to do all of the TA paths. I ended up swapping alts to get up done multiple times because people didn’t want to do anything else.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Xhyros.1340

Xhyros.1340

Running a dungeon twice. (Not AC or Arah)

Before Update: 120 Tokens, ~1.6g
After Update: 80 Tokens, 1.52g.

Doesn’t seem too bad, but the second run was/is:

Before Update: 60 Tokens, ~80s.
After Update: 20 Tokens, 26s.

=> Dungeon nerf. Also a huge money making nerf with recipes. I’m not affectred too much, though. Arah Bonus reward makes a bit up for, i just play less.

Where are you getting those silver numbers from? You can’t just add the pre patch boss silver drop without adding in the post patch champion box drop. The champion boxes are filled with about 5-8 pure silver and maybe another 4-?? worth of mats.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Sorin.4310

Sorin.4310

You also don’t get the gold rewards after switching. This is a god kitten across the board (besides Arah) dungeon nerf and nothing else.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

OP

If you run CoF1 6 times a day, and are worried of having to do it 16 times to get the same results; ANet did you a great favor…. maybe not now but somewhere in the near future you will see it.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

aeneq.1760

Plain and simple: you should be able to get things as fast as you want, IF you’re willing to put in the work. There is not one good godkitten reason why it should now take 3 weeks to do something that you used to be able to do in a 2 days.

If you want to complain about the “I want it know” brigade, go post in one of the 300,000 “Gimme my precursor for free” threads.

Hey 3 weeks? You’ll get a full set of armor in a week just as one did before the patch, what is it with all this exaggeration.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Xhyros.1340

Xhyros.1340

Also: CoE seems to give MORE gold now. The second alpha fight that, pre patch didn’t drop anything special, now drops a champion loot bag (in addition to the last alpha). I’ve gotten a charged core from one of those (probably worth around 50s profit on tp). The champion wolf in the start drops a loot bag that gave a party member 3 powerful bloods, worth about 90s. Make money now, eventually the supply will drive prices on those mats further down. Buy them up, then with addition of rank 500 crafting, the prices will skyrocket again.

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

aeneq.1760

As soon as the pavillion is gone well see a lot more new players in dungeons just for the champion loot.

Even in the runs I did yesterday I saw a lot of new players (although they insist the know the dungeon their behavior speaks for itself). Also they all insist on killing all champions…

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: GROMIT.7829

GROMIT.7829

In case anyone hasn’t realized yet, they nerfed dungeon tokens for multiple characters. Before today, you were able to run a dungeon path on different characters and get the 60 token reward on each one once a day.
So for instance, I have 6 level 80s, so I could run CoF p1 6 times, once on each, and get 360 tokens, which is about enough needed for a bodypiece or weapon. Now, I only get the 60 token reward once regardless of what character I use. Getting that same 360 tokens for a weapon or piece of armor will now take me 16 run of path 1, or 14 runs if I also do a path 2. This is ridiculous, they’ve more than doubled the number of runs someone has to do to get a piece of gear in a day.
Besides that, it discourages using other classes in dungeons. I used to be rewarded for having multiple alts, but now there is no point. Why should I run CoF on anything other than my Warrior or Mesmer now? I’m better off only using the class that is most optimal and never using my others. When I level a Necro, will I ever use it in dungeons? Probably not now.
There needs to be more public outcry about this change so the devs can see that we don’t like this. There is nothing wrong with rewarding people for taking the time to level and gear multiple characters. I don’t want to be forced into only playing one character, I want to play all of them, but by nerfing these tokens I am being discouraged from doing so. I don’t even care if we don’t get the gold reward each time, you can leave that account bound, but give us a reason to run the same path again on a different class. We had a fine reason for doing it before, there was no need to make this change.

yeah it must be a real chore to have to grin……. oh wait this an mmo. but yeah anyway those of us with only one level 80 have had to do it like this for ages, suck it up and go do another dungeon, you can usually get a mix of dungeon armour with same stats just as fast as you did out of one before the nerf., you’ll just have to spend a few silver waypointing and add a bit of variety to your day. you haven’t been screwed by anet, they are trying to get you to new things or a greater variety of things in your daily grind. maybe now I can stand outside honour of the wave and not wait for over 45 minutes just to get a run………..

!!!! YOU’RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR !!!!

Hard Dungeon Token Nerf

Posted by: Kirschwasser.3972

Kirschwasser.3972

Guys… this is probably an unintended side effect of the token wallet, if you really think about it. Applying the reward to the wallet probably makes the game think it’s coming from the same alt or something.

… Or it’s an entirely intended side-effect. We’ll see.