In regards to the fractal leaderboards

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Just leaving Colins quote here so you guys see it too:

Back when we announced all the updates to Fractals for Heart of Thorns – the announce blog also discussed more information coming before HoT about leaderboards for Fractals. Our team of folks working on Fractal dungeons kept iterating on this concept and ultimately we have decided to make it something more involved (re: exciting) than our original plans which will extend our development a bit more. This also means you’ll be able to earn the new fractal backpack precursor, but a few of the components for the new legendary will come with this expanded future fractals feature.
As always, we’ll discuss features once they’re far enough along to share development details on; our Fractal Dungeon team will be back with more updates about this and other plans for Fractal Dungeons in the future: when it’s ready™.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

Posted by: thrag.9740

thrag.9740

where did you get this?

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

SAB or RIOT

Posted by: Skoigoth.9238

Skoigoth.9238

I like how he suddenly started saying “Fractal Dungeons” instead of FotM :^)

Posted by: Therodin.2970

Therodin.2970

We can’t make the fractal legendary backpiece on release? Everything i love is getting delayed </3

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

Hey, look, it’s the fractal leaderboard again. Guess we’re getting another PR level reset. You know, to keep things fair for the newer players. Because the leaderboard is totally real and is definitely coming. Mhm.

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

yeah I will believe LB when I see it, and the New name is stupid I will always say Fotm, also if all the content is closed at the start why even release hot kitten .

SAB or RIOT

(edited by Faux.1937)