[LaLa] CoE P1 - 6:16 [World Record]

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: DanScott.4839

DanScott.4839

Guild: Lala [LaLa] Crucible of Eternity Path 1 18/07/2015, game build 50,837 Restricted time: 6m, 16
This run took a lot of blood, sweat & tears and praying to RNGesus at times. this time could also be improved on as we made a few mistakes but for now we hope you enjoy our run!
Participants:
Ele | Mudblood Dan | DanScott.4839 | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsYtLZiG8Zo 1
Ele | Ayleen Reed | matteo.1589
Ele | Furia Goes Ele | Furia.7195 | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZoMnQYLNY4
Warrior | Flora Erath | W Johan W.5968
Mesmer | Yura Thelem | yanmanlee.5430

(edited by DanScott.4839)

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

Great job!

15chars

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

Wow, must have missed this amongst all the necros.

Great job guys. Keep em coming.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

mmmm, the mimic portal at the 4 consoles was sexy

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

What the heck happened to Johan ?

toxic since 2012

Posted by: pyrates.5684

pyrates.5684

Very nice! Fun to watch :P

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

Oh a new CoE record, the most boring dungeon xD Nice job, I’ll watch / approve it tomorrow

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

that was outstanding,

really fun to watch and see all the little things.

Posted by: IrisTheCasual.3742

IrisTheCasual.3742

Please ignore the troll mesmer who is too lazy to start anything new. The record is very fun to watch. Congratulations!

Jeremlloyd.6837

I’m not a troll, I just dislike CoE in general Anyway approved!

Posted by: DanScott.4839

DanScott.4839

thanks Jerem! How come the high profile guilds don’t like CoE? been a lot of hate towards this record from the “veterans” of the community, can’t quite understand that :P Can only really see a problem with the time gate in p2/3

Jeremlloyd.6837

Two words: Subject Alpha

Posted by: dboylolz.3916

dboylolz.3916

Most people just don’t like the extremely limiting and linear format of the dungeon, at least in other dungeons you have a bit more space to work with for some cool tactics. If we ever get more dungeon content I sincerely hope they make the areas more open and free to figure out an optimal path yourselves. The dungeons in gw2 in that way I don’t really particularly like. I’ve always been a fan of the huge mythical temples/dungeons/towers with vast open spaces.

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

You can optimally exploit over the gates and bug alpha for an interesting and diverse experience

very special guild tag [tX]

Posted by: IrisTheCasual.3742

IrisTheCasual.3742

Most people just don’t like the extremely limiting and linear format of the dungeon, at least in other dungeons you have a bit more space to work with for some cool tactics. If we ever get more dungeon content I sincerely hope they make the areas more open and free to figure out an optimal path yourselves. The dungeons in gw2 in that way I don’t really particularly like. I’ve always been a fan of the huge mythical temples/dungeons/towers with vast open spaces.

Like… like, CM? Hue!

Posted by: Element Two.7316

Element Two.7316

I’ve always been a fan of the huge mythical temples/dungeons/towers with vast open spaces.

Huge mythical swamplands?

Posted by: dutchiez.7502

dutchiez.7502

New dungeons should be in the same format that Underworld and Fissure of Woe were in GW1: big open area with a certain amount of objectives to complete in any order that you see fit.

Nova [rT]

SlyDevil.3952

New dungeons should be in the same format that Underworld and Fissure of Woe were in GW1: big open area with a certain amount of objectives to complete in any order that you see fit.

How will we have a grand story of lesbians and little children being treated unfairly if we’re activating cutscenes out of order???

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

that sounds too challenging tbh

we need narrow corridors filled with cutscenes and kasjory rp to immerse us in the world of tyria and to prepare us for the challenging group content! bosses that lie ahead.

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Posted by: Lou.7824

Lou.7824

Italy in da place ! Goob job !

Shayna Vandella – Oh My Gosh Virtual Squirrels [Vs]

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

When they ever introduce raids I hope it follows that format, emphasis on splitting and real risk. Can’t say my expectations are high though..

very special guild tag [tX]

Posted by: Bukkebruse.2810

Bukkebruse.2810

When they ever introduce raids I hope it follows that format, emphasis on splitting and real risk. Can’t say my expectations are high though..

Reminder that a 15 year old Java game got raids before GW2

SlyDevil.3952

Reminder that a 15 year old Java game got raids before GW2

I just deleted a game off my phone that had raids.