Lilith's Fashionable Dungeon Run Challenge

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Silberfisch.3046

Silberfisch.3046

Honestly? That one looks waaaay to innocent to be you.

Other than that: Great sketch!

If you happen to stumble across any typos,
you may keep them to rear new and interesting variants in your basement.

Posted by: JasmineLong.6514

JasmineLong.6514

There we go

Now all you need is a name change since “Jerem the Virtuous” sounds a little manly for a female Asura :P

JasmineLong.6514

No amount of chibi can hide her true form :P

J/k Lils, don’t hurt me

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

No amount of chibi can hide her true form :P

J/k Lils, don’t hurt me

You’re right.

If only you knew.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Silberfisch.3046

Silberfisch.3046

I’m not sure wether to be intrigued or wether it’s a slippery slope towards a tmi moment. Problably both.

If you happen to stumble across any typos,
you may keep them to rear new and interesting variants in your basement.

JasmineLong.6514

I’m not sure wether to be intrigued or wether it’s a slippery slope towards a tmi moment. Problably both.

Probably both but I’d like to hear it anyways XD

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

There we go

Now all you need is a name change since “Jerem the Virtuous” sounds a little manly for a female Asura :P

There Joe: Jeremy female name?

JasmineLong.6514

There we go

There Joe: Jeremy female name?

Jerrica the Virtuous

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

I was thinking at the beginning about Jerry The Virtuous. But yeah whatever

Posted by: NACotser.4125

NACotser.4125

I was thinking of one of these looks for my mesmer, also thinking I should change his hair.
Opinions!? And: Whisperblade + Anomaly, or Bonetti’s Rapier + Chaos Focus (When I hoard enough gold for either)

Attachments:

2Hairy = 2Scary
B)

Lilith Ajit.6173

Change his hair for sure. But I like it. I’m thinking you should go with the rapier and the chaos focus as the purple weapons are aoooooooo overused on mesmer.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

Gw2 dungeon forums, where ugly male mesmers are born.

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Change his hair for sure. But I like it. I’m thinking you should go with the rapier and the chaos focus as the purple weapons are aoooooooo overused on mesmer.

…and on top of that, they don’t look good except for the anomaly.

Lilith Ajit.6173

Take that back!

Attachments:

[ARES]

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Take that back!

Let me rephrase that. I like the effect. I don’t like the fact it’s just pretty much basic skins turned transparent but you still have clearly visible outlines which makes it just look eh. Especially bad on the GS and the underwater weapons.

Lilith Ajit.6173

Take that back!

Let me rephrase that. I like the effect. I don’t like the fact it’s just pretty much basic skins turned transparent but you still have clearly visible outlines which makes it just look eh. Especially bad on the GS and the underwater weapons.

I adore the pact trident and even more so the misty purple one.

I have all of them except the axe shield and greatsword. The only ones I actually think could be better is the greatsword. with shiny weapons like these, more complex models would be …. overpowering.

[ARES]

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Take that back!

I adore the pact trident and even more so the misty purple one.

I have all of them except the axe shield and greatsword. The only ones I actually think could be better is the greatsword. with shiny weapons like these, more complex models would be …. overpowering.

I’d prefer it if the outlines of the weapons weren’t so clear, it destroys everything for me. That way I wouldn’t mind the basic skins that much.
And even then, the GS could have used Ebonblade as base for example.

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

I like that there is an actual weapon in the glow, but I can’t help but feel that those weapons could be so much better if they just polished them up a bit. By that I mean took some time to make the hilts look less kittenty more or less. Of course then I’d just always be using the Iron/mithril/darksteel Greatswords

Lilith Ajit.6173

MURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attachments:

[ARES]

Posted by: NACotser.4125

NACotser.4125

MURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

10/10 would cuddle.

2Hairy = 2Scary
B)

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Come back and see a very, very lovely mesmer :x

Attachments:

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: Tom Yzf.5872

Tom Yzf.5872

^nice dye job on that second pic

Lilith Ajit.6173

I have come to the distinct conclusion that Largos need to be a player race.

Using the mini Largos, I’ve been moving my view to glitch out parts of the mask, and discovered that the Largos face beneath the mask is very human, and very pretty.

These screens are awful. Due to the animated nature of minis it was very tough to screen in the proper view. But this is an example.

Attachments:

[ARES]

Iris Ng.9845

- I… Am… Groot ?!!
- Oh, Groot! No, please. No!

Attachments:

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

Lilith Ajit.6173

I love Groot.

I made the 6 gods because royalpredator in that other thread got salty about the request. What do you all think?

http://m.imgur.com/xMHhwAK

[ARES]

JasmineLong.6514

That looks pretty cool Lilith.

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

So I got a nomad’s set for my guard (WvW/troll dungeons purposes) and wanted you guys and girls’ idea on it.

Mostly need help to look bulky but sexy, and the dye job cuz I suck at dyes.

Attachments:

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

Lilith Ajit.6173

I always prefer the vigil leggings with almost any top that shows a little cleave. AC shoulders are nicely fitting but also bulky. For boots there aren’t many good options but I prefer the pit fighter boots since they’re short (I like showing legs).

For dyes… is that a Teq staff? If so, I’d go with caustic dye and a black (abyss or black probably) and maybe some color for accents that matches other weapons.

[ARES]

JasmineLong.6514

Have you ever seen his Necro Lilith? It is a horrible creation…he needs you to put in ALL your knowledge and effort in order to make it look good. Please Lilith, think of our eyes

Lilith Ajit.6173

Have you ever seen his Necro Lilith? It is a horrible creation…he needs you to put in ALL your knowledge and effort in order to make it look good. Please Lilith, think of our eyes

If I have seen his necro, I’ve forgotten so maybe it’s that bad?haha

When I get home I’ll try to design a set for you Sam.

[ARES]

JasmineLong.6514

Bad would be a few steps up from what it actually is. You must have not seen it since it will burn an image in your mind. I still wake up in sweat and tears some nights from the look of his necro.

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

Someone mentioned my necro ?

Attachments:

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

Lilith Ajit.6173

Hey folks. Due to draconian moderation, I have moved my contests, fashion threads, and other conversation to my new website. http://glamorwars2.enjin.com/

I’d love to see you all join the community and I am looking for a few admins to help moderate. There won’t be heavy moderation there. Basically it is an 18+ community and the only rules are the enjin rules. I’ve begun setting everything up, but it is not completed so I hope you bear with me. So far everything on it has been done on my cell phone, so all in all I guess it could be worse.

Hope to see you all there! And please let me know if you’re interested in being an admin!

[ARES]

Lilith Ajit.6173

Ps. I’ve had the question thrown at me about “18+” and basically the reason I say that is because I don’t want parents sending their younger kids there… due to profanity. If you’re 16+ or close to that and not afraid of a little bit of swearing we should be fine.

[ARES]

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Unfortunately I have a personal rule against other external sites to the official forums, so you won’t see me stalking your threads. That said, I hope you’ll still post contests here as well. Good luck on the site!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Lilith Ajit.6173

Unfortunately I have a personal rule against other external sites to the official forums, so you won’t see me stalking your threads. That said, I hope you’ll still post contests here as well. Good luck on the site!

Sad. Enjin is so standard. Lol

[ARES]

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Standard, sure, but it’s still hideous, hard to navigate, and annoying enough to the point that I just don’t care enough to try. :P

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Lilith Ajit.6173

Standard, sure, but it’s still hideous, hard to navigate, and annoying enough to the point that I just don’t care enough to try. :P

Lol. Fair nuff.

[ARES]

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

Good morning, everyone! o/

It’s been a while since I was here, sorry. I’ve decided to get back into playing my guardian (after I died 5 times on Cliffside at level 29 and I instantly salvaged her whole gear) but of course, this is a serious matter of fashion first and utility skills next. Here’s Aurora, the Tequatl slayer.

Attachments:

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

It’s been a while since I was here, sorry. I’ve decided to get back into playing my guardian (after I died 5 times on Cliffside at level 29 and I instantly salvaged her whole gear) but of course, this is a serious matter of fashion first and utility skills next. Here’s Aurora, the Tequatl slayer.

I really like your guardian’s look Have you considered getting Infinite Light for her?

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

winterchillz.2564

I really like your guardian’s look Have you considered getting Infinite Light for her?

Hi Pulse, thank you very much for the kind words! I don’t really like Infinite Light as a skin, to be honest. I know that it will fit much better than Jormag’s Breath but it’s just not my kind of a sword.

Cloud of Sparrows

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

I’ve revisited my norn thief again, since she’s the next character on the list for leveling (currently lvl 30 I think) and will most likely be the one I use to check out the feature patch changes. I still haven’t decided on her look, but I’ve got a few ideas that I kind of like. Any opinions?

I had originally got the viper set for her, but am not quite happy with it, as I can’t find a choice of gloves and shoulders that fit that I like (and that don’t have clipping issues with her hair … backpieces are off for now because of hair, too). Also colours are still up for debate, alternate suggesions are welcome. Just not black please, that’s just not my colour at all .

Attachments:

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

this is a serious matter of fashion first and utility skills next. Here’s Aurora, the Tequatl slayer.

My in-house fashion consultant (aka my youngest daughter, the little princess) saw your guardian in-game yesterday and was very impressed. She even asked me if she could dress her norn mesmer that way, and was very disappointed when I explained to her that mesmers unfortunately can’t wear heavy armor. So on our side Aurora’s new look is very much approved (although I have to admit that the older one of my girls prefered Aurora with her fuzzy panda hat when she saw her a while back ).

winterchillz.2564

Rasi, I think your daughters are the greatest flatterers of my characters And I’m very grateful, of course, and I’m sorry that you have to constantly buy and craft stuff for them after they see me having it

Cloud of Sparrows

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

What do you think about these pants?

Posted by: Nuno.7458

Nuno.7458

@Lilith

What size is your asura guardian?

Lilith Ajit.6173

@Lilith

Either max height or close to max height.

[ARES]

Posted by: Nuno.7458

Nuno.7458

@Lilith

Either max height or close to max height.

Thanks, i’m tired of my asura warrior so i wanted some change but asura armor isnt that gr8 to mix out

Iris Ng.9845

I necro this thread in hope of finding any fashion screenie of spoj, Lilith and deSade. Where are they when I need them

Lilith Ajit.6173

I necro this thread in hope of finding any fashion screenie of spoj, Lilith and deSade. Where are they when I need them

This is the one I’d like for me.

Attachments:

[ARES]