in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

The skin is available for players?

McLeod/Xera Armor

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

That shaman datamined somekind of white mantle outfit, but I’m not sure if he found any strings pertaining to it being accessible by players.

I would like one on one hand, and on the other it would be a bit hypocritical and treasonous to wear one.

Would be kind of cool to get an armor weight variation though. I kind of gave up on hoping for cool npc gear a long time ago when I waited and waited for Exalted themed armor sets to be released and they never did.

McLeod/Xera Armor

Posted by: Azoqu.8917

Azoqu.8917

Would be amazing if the legendary light armor was it, minus mantle, plus effect. Sadly I doubt that will happen. It’d be to different than the experimental.

McLeod/Xera Armor

Posted by: virus.4370

virus.4370

i would love that armor with the mantle emblem left on it..just like gws 1 outfit

McLeod/Xera Armor

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

Coming soon to a friendly Gem Store near you.

McLeod/Xera Armor

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Very likely a gem store item for the future since it’s designed as an outfit and not as an armor set.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

McLeod/Xera Armor

Posted by: Chaos.5072

Chaos.5072

This should have been a raid reward. Perfect place to implement an outfit as an in-game reward instead of the gem store.

McLeod/Xera Armor

Posted by: Raguel.9402

Raguel.9402

This should have been a raid reward. Perfect place to implement an outfit as an in-game reward instead of the gem store.

Oh god no, we have enough of qq about legendary armor as it is xD

[Teef] for lyfe

McLeod/Xera Armor

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE

New Items and Promotions

Added a new White Mantle Appearance Pack. This pack contains 1 White Mantle Outfit, 1 White Mantle Glider, 1 Immortal Weapon Choice, 1 Total Makeover Kit, and 5 Black Lion Chest Keys. It’s available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 2,000 gems.

xD

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

McLeod/Xera Armor

Posted by: Raguel.9402

Raguel.9402

Laughed at it the moment I read it xD it’s actually a nice outfit aaaaaaaaaaaaand they just split it from the pack as well

[Teef] for lyfe

McLeod/Xera Armor

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

Yeah, They are really fast with Gem store stuff