in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

Attachments:

Next CDI: Fractals

maxinion.8396

(sorry for the double post, something weird bug when trying to upload the gif?)

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Get yo essays ready! It’s going to be a fun fun week of battling casuals with our internet swords.

Will be fun, much exciting.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Cries Of Sorrow.5864

Cries Of Sorrow.5864

wuh-o
i definitely think this warrants for another fractal scale reset!

Main Elementalist:Train Of Thought
Alt Warrior: Burning Paris
Best Ele build EU.

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

inb4 first CDI to get locked and trash-canned.

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

Lilith Ajit.6173

Haha, this is perfect. If this happened, at the same time dungeon sub forum would be trash canned, not even archived.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

maxinion.8396

Would lol hard.

But hey, I’m excited. Looking forward to Nike re-posting his essay from Fractured!, that was a good one.

Posted by: Ephemeral.5409

Ephemeral.5409

make sure this gets seen pls:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/fractured/Summary-of-Fractal-Issues-and-Bugs

Haven’t seen a better summary anywhere else, and it’ll save everyone the trouble of typing up a wall of text.

maxinion.8396

make sure this gets seen pls:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/fractured/Summary-of-Fractal-Issues-and-Bugs

Haven’t seen a better summary anywhere else, and it’ll save everyone the trouble of typing up a wall of text.

That’s the one! It’s slightly out of date (dredge part needs to be updated) but should be mostly good.

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

I cant wait for them to take the constructive feedback and

make it worse

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Gotta be positive, Swifty. It’s a rare chance.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Lilith Ajit.6173

Yeah. We really gotta put our best attitudes and optimism forward, since Chris really only responds well to constructive discussion.

[ARES]

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

This is just yet another ploy to squeeze out a few more weeks/months of lots of words but no action.

maxinion.8396

This is just yet another ploy to squeeze out a few more weeks/months of lots of words but no action.

We ask for dev interaction on topics that are important to us, and we’re getting dev interaction on topics that are important to us. If we can communicate clearly what we want (this is something that ANet does not seem to understand at the moment, for whatever reason), then we can hope for real changes. Might as well give it a shot and see what happens.

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

We shall see.

I have trust issues. :(

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

I would happily welcome a reset at this point.

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

We ask for dev interaction on topics that are important to us, and we’re getting dev interaction on topics that are important to us. If we can communicate clearly what we want (this is something that ANet does not seem to understand at the moment, for whatever reason), then we can hope for real changes. Might as well give it a shot and see what happens.

“If we can communicate clearly what we want!?” You have got to be joking. We’ve seen more than enough well-written, well-communicated lists of issues, concerns and suggestions. If Anet cares to look, they can easily find these. Talk, talk, talk, is all they do. But this time, they’ll really do something, right? This time it’ll be different.

I’d like to see Anet resolve one of the serious issues first as a sign of good faith.

maxinion.8396

“If we can communicate clearly what we want!?” You have got to be joking. We’ve seen more than enough well-written, well-communicated lists of issues, concerns and suggestions. If Anet cares to look, they can easily find these. Talk, talk, talk, is all they do. But this time, they’ll really do something, right? This time it’ll be different.

I’d like to see Anet resolve one of the serious issues first as a sign of good faith.

They’ve never actually promised to listen before— that’s why the CDI things are ‘new’. Moderators have always moved our topics into the dungeon forum-hole where they would never be seen, etc. But here? Chris is going to read every post. That’s something that has not happened to us in a long time.

Listen, I’m as skeptical as anyone else, but cynicism benefits no one here. If you end up being right, you are all encouraged to point and laugh at me, Nelson style. I’ll laugh at myself too! It’ll be funny.

But if this actually works? And the game gets fixed, and develops in a way we actually want? Then we all win. It’s worth a shot. The only cost is a few days worth of positive, constructive posts, which everyone in this forum is very capable of making— I’ve seen how helpful and eloquent and insightful this community can be.

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

I know it has been said already, but now is our time to shine. We have asked before for Dev response, but now we have an official spot to do so.

Attachments:

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

I do hope someone links my old Fractured for them (I’d do it but with a 3600 flood control it is hard to post things) with a few updates for the things that are resolved and new stuff we found.

My number one new suggestion is going to be using TAFU as a 3rd tier fractal. Replace dredge with TAFU and it would be even better.

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

We shall see.

I have trust issues.

Me too, also I’m afraid if I say anything it will come out mean or harsh. I articulate better when I’m raging.

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

I do hope someone links my old Fractured for them (I’d do it but with a 3600 flood control it is hard to post things) with a few updates for the things that are resolved and new stuff we found.

My number one new suggestion is going to be using TAFU as a 3rd tier fractal. Replace dredge with TAFU and it would be even better.

FOR THE NIKE!
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/fractured/Summary-of-Fractal-Issues-and-Bugs/first

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Posted by: DeathPanel.8362

DeathPanel.8362

They need to nerf dredge, that is my only problem. It takes like 3 times as long to do that as any other fractal and it’s tedious and annoying.

Posted by: One Note Chord.5031

One Note Chord.5031

I’m also pessimistic, but we might as well give it a shot and try to get rewards, bugs, dredge, etc. fixed. There’s nothing to be gained being combative or dismissive here.

I do like this part, though. “If there is still concern surrounding how seriously we take community collaboration then please do take the time to think about how much impact the community has had on the working of this game over the year.” It’s like they want to remind us that the community has had zero impact on the way dungeons and fractals have changed over the year.

Colin Johanson: "Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”
Pre-launch, Colin listed things that make MMOs bad. They are all now in GW2.