Please fix stacking

Please fix stacking

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

You missed our point

No I didn’t. Your point was that stacking is the most effective way to kill off a mob with melee, which is true. I’m just arguing that that makes for incredibly stale, boring gameplay and I’d rather see something that requires actual coordination and teamwork.

Yeah exactly man.

I’m amazed at how many people here actually enjoy the stacking mechanic. I feel like a lot of the community here doesn’t really care about playing the game, they just want to burn through content to get rewards as quickly and easily as possible.

And I dunno, if you are at that point…you may want to play another game. If the game is no longer fun to you, and all you want to do is burn through content to get rewards, there just doesn’t seem to be any reason to play to me.

Why don´t you even consider, that exactly this is fun for some people? (doing dungeons as fast as possible)

Okay imagine this.

There are no rewards for dungeons. People play them only for enjoyment.

If this was the case, what do you think is more fun?

1. Running around dynamically in combat, dodging and using all your skills to surive.

2. Standing on top of everyone on one pixel, and spending most of your time trying to adjust to camera so you can actually see what’s going on while doing your rotation.

Yeah I’m going to say that almost ANYONE would not want to stack in this scenario.

I think the only reason people don’t want stacking to go is it provides the most efficient and easy way to get the reward. Take away the reward, and stacking is a crappy way to play the game…and if you don’t think so, sorry but I disagree.

If there was any game that had you stack in every single fight it would get terrible reviews, because spending most of your time trying to finagle a moderately viewable angle out of a finnicky camera is NOT fun by any stretch of the imagination. I mean, can you imagine if GW2’s trailers showed off combat by showing 5 characters all clipping through each other on one pixel?

Standing on one pixel is impossible.
Take away rewards, but what will you take away from us if we enjoy doing dungeons fast, by stacking? Take away our freedom?

Nothing is stopping you from speedrunning.

In fact, if there is no stacking, it will raise the skillcap on the best speedrun so it will actually make your speed-run competition more fun and rewarding.

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

Please fix stacking

Posted by: Cold Hearted Person.6154

Cold Hearted Person.6154

Actualy, you got used to stacking and think of it as something normal because it was possible from the start, if it was not possible to stack-win a fight you wouldnt even bother to think about it.

…well…you would propably try to find a different fast and easy way of killing mobs in large numbers…

Please fix stacking

Posted by: Black Box.9312

Black Box.9312

So please let me know how 5 melee players should kill mobs?
Surround the mobs? eeeeeemmmmmm, nope i got nothing more
U guys got anymore?

Take them on one by one while being barraged by the other 20

Ever roamed in WvW? In small groups usually coordinated teams will focus a specific target and burst it down, then move on to the next target. It’s really not that difficult; it just requires more coordination because you’re fighting people that will actually react to your actions.

Having that same kind of encounter in PvE would go a long way IMO.

Yeah wvw, where the most effective teams use stacking.

If you’re stacking in an open field in a 5v5, you’re doing it wrong. I’m not talking about zerging, I’m talking about small group roaming.

Please fix stacking

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

You missed our point

No I didn’t. Your point was that stacking is the most effective way to kill off a mob with melee, which is true. I’m just arguing that that makes for incredibly stale, boring gameplay and I’d rather see something that requires actual coordination and teamwork.

Yeah exactly man.

I’m amazed at how many people here actually enjoy the stacking mechanic. I feel like a lot of the community here doesn’t really care about playing the game, they just want to burn through content to get rewards as quickly and easily as possible.

And I dunno, if you are at that point…you may want to play another game. If the game is no longer fun to you, and all you want to do is burn through content to get rewards, there just doesn’t seem to be any reason to play to me.

Why don´t you even consider, that exactly this is fun for some people? (doing dungeons as fast as possible)

Okay imagine this.

There are no rewards for dungeons. People play them only for enjoyment.

If this was the case, what do you think is more fun?

1. Running around dynamically in combat, dodging and using all your skills to surive.

2. Standing on top of everyone on one pixel, and spending most of your time trying to adjust to camera so you can actually see what’s going on while doing your rotation.

Yeah I’m going to say that almost ANYONE would not want to stack in this scenario.

I think the only reason people don’t want stacking to go is it provides the most efficient and easy way to get the reward. Take away the reward, and stacking is a crappy way to play the game…and if you don’t think so, sorry but I disagree.

If there was any game that had you stack in every single fight it would get terrible reviews, because spending most of your time trying to finagle a moderately viewable angle out of a finnicky camera is NOT fun by any stretch of the imagination. I mean, can you imagine if GW2’s trailers showed off combat by showing 5 characters all clipping through each other on one pixel?

Standing on one pixel is impossible.
Take away rewards, but what will you take away from us if we enjoy doing dungeons fast, by stacking? Take away our freedom?

If you enjoy speedrunning dungeons. This should not be a problem for you. You just need to find a way to speedrun the new system. So what if the current run took 20 minutes? Break the next record to 15 minutes. You are thinking of laziness not fun.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Please fix stacking

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

It’s 5 minutes now. 15 minutes are just lame :> That’s what speedrun is about.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Please fix stacking

runeblade.7514

It’s 5 minutes now. 15 minutes are just lame :> That’s what speedrun is about.

You don’t like 15 minutes? Get to 10 minutes next run. If that is still too long, get to 5 minutes.

Please fix stacking

Iris Ng.9845

I would if I were capable. It seems fun to me, finishing a challenging content in a short time.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

Please fix stacking

runeblade.7514

I would if I were capable. It seems fun to me, finishing a challenging content in a short time.

You can finish challenging content in a short time with stacking. You can finish challenging content in a short time without stacking too.

Please fix stacking

Iris Ng.9845

Please blow me out of water with your greatness, preferably with a youtube video or a stream. Seeing is believing, they say.

Please fix stacking

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Just because stacking is stale for yoou doesn’t mean it needs fixing…

Wrong because a game is stale is exactly the reason why it needs fixing.

I know I mispelled it in my haste, but I did mean “you” and not “yoou”. If you read that again you will see that I didn’t say it was stale, I said it was stale for him. If you think about it, he doesn’t need to stack if he doesn’t want too and the content now becomes fresh again for him.

[DONE]

Please fix stacking

Posted by: DigitalKirin.9714

DigitalKirin.9714

Player can then set new speedrun records under the new dungeon system then. Why don’t you consider that instead?

What new system?

Genevieve Talbot [NP] – Noble Phantasm on Stormbluff Isle

Please fix stacking

DigitalKirin.9714

You missed our point

Regarding stale gameplay. I think there are two elements if you feel that gameplay has gotten stale.

One: New content needs to be introduced. Things need to change, whether it be new instances, or tweaks/revamps to old instances. This is on ANet’s end. Alas, it’s very unlikely that a single company could produce enough content to keep their users continually experiencing new things. (Though with crowdsourced content and some kind of effective way to vet that content, I think you could.)

This is something out of our immediate control. Therefore, wishing/talking about what ANet could or should do (ESPECIALLY in the dungeon subforum) is most likely pretty pointless. I personally don’t stress over what ANet could or should do.

Two: You find different ways to entertain yourself. Since the content doesn’t really change, you change things up yourself. Some people play PUG Roulette. Some people try to shave seconds off of their Arah Explorable runs.

These goals are each and of themselves worthy to the person that does it as long as they find that their time has been well spent. “Time wasted in enjoyment is not time wasted” as the saying would go.

If you feel that a particular method has become stale to you and is no longer enjoyable, then you need to do something about your own self. This is a personal problem, but thankfully it means that you can give yourself the answer without needed intervention from ANet.

To highlight: rT has been posting amazingly humorous videos. They’ve pushed the boundaries of what one can do in running Arah efficiently. But for our viewing pleasure, they bought cleric/pvt gear and did arah without dodging. This is how you entertain yourself. Take your fun into your own hands.

I think there’s a disconnect nowadays between personal entitlement and the social contract. Whenever a group comes together, to interact properly with minimal friction, it’s necessary to understand that you have to cooperate to a certain extent.

I feel that a person who posts a lfg seeking a speedrun, or full clear, or zerkers, or even a tank and healer has the right to do so, and the right to boot people who don’t fit the requirement, no matter how ridiculous they may seem. It is not anyone’s right to join a group like this and then say, “well, I don’t fit your needs, but you should keep me on anyways.”

Similarly, if I join a group, I wouldn’t dare to impose my will on the other party members unless we all agree. What I think is within my rights is to suggest a course of action, but if I get negative response, I’m certainly not gonna push the issue.

Please fix stacking

runeblade.7514

Player can then set new speedrun records under the new dungeon system then. Why don’t you consider that instead?

What new system?

It is the suggested new dungeon system which involves no stacking at all. Use your brains, use context clues or don’t discuss at all. You don’t need to choose to degrade your arguments by picking on semantics.

Please fix stacking

DigitalKirin.9714

What new system?

It is the suggested new dungeon system which involves no stacking at all. Use your brains, use context clues or don’t discuss at all. You don’t need to choose to degrade your arguments by picking on semantics.

Interesting. Please remind me, then, why should we behave as if this suggested system was already in place?

Please fix stacking

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

The problem is that stacking is a logical outcome of the current combat system. Boons require players to be close together, and bosses are unable to knock players away, since they can spam stability. And since the damage is not that significant, balling everything up becomes the most effective way to maximize your damage, and to maximize the effectiveness of boons.

And yes, it does trivialize the dynamic combat that was originally advertized. It’s emergent game behavior though, and the game designers should have seen in coming when they designed it. If they want to solve this issue, they should make boons affect a much wider range, and give bosses knockback attacks or grapple attacks that cannot be blocked in any way.

A lot of classic arcade fighting games did this to make sure players would not stay on top of the boss. And Demons Souls simply made sure that some close combat attacks by bosses were so devastating, that they would take all your health and stamina, even if you tried to block them.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Please fix stacking

runeblade.7514

Just because stacking is stale for yoou doesn’t mean it needs fixing…

Wrong because a game is stale is exactly the reason why it needs fixing.

I know I mispelled it in my haste, but I did mean “you” and not “yoou”. If you read that again you will see that I didn’t say it was stale, I said it was stale for him. If you think about it, he doesn’t need to stack if he doesn’t want too and the content now becomes fresh again for him.

It is stale because it is the only optimal way. The choice to not stack means I have to give up the optimal way. I want more new optimal ways to clear dungeons rather than the same stale stacking. I want more dungeon tactics rather than stacking. You don’t like it? Then consider the new suggested system as a challenge for you. A way for your speedclear group to be more coordinated while stacking. The new suggested system should be challenging enough for the average pug to wipe when stacking uncoordinately.

Still don’t like it? Then it is only clear that you only want dungeons to be easy mode and free gold, not stacking will make the dungeon run easier.

Please fix stacking

runeblade.7514

The problem is that stacking is a logical outcome of the current combat system. Boons require players to be close together, and bosses are unable to knock players away, since they can spam stability. And since the damage is not that significant, balling everything up becomes the most effective way to maximize your damage, and to maximize the effectiveness of boons.

And yes, it does trivialize the dynamic combat that was originally advertized. It’s emergent game behavior though, and the game designers should have seen in coming when they designed it. If they want to solve this issue, they should make boons affect a much wider range, and give bosses knockback attacks or grapple attacks that cannot be blocked in any way.

A lot of classic arcade fighting games did this to make sure players would not stay on top of the boss. And Demons Souls simply made sure that some close combat attacks by bosses were so devastating, that they would take all your health and stamina, even if you tried to block them.

I agree with most boons having a wider range, it will make not stacking very favorable. I can’t see the downside in dungeon areas at all.

Please fix stacking

runeblade.7514

What new system?

Interesting. Please remind me, then, why should we behave as if this suggested system was already in place?

Interesting, you don’t have anymore arguments to defend stacking.

Please fix stacking

DigitalKirin.9714

It is stale because it is the only optimal way. The choice to not stack means I have to give up the optimal way. I want more new optimal ways to clear dungeons rather than the same stale stacking. I want more dungeon tactics rather than stacking.

The problem is that discussing it here in the dungeon subforum isn’t going to illicit a reaction from ANet. You could come up with the best idea and the perfect system that would make 99% of all players happy… but if your target audience is ANet, you’re not in the right place.

You don’t like it? Then consider the new suggested system as a challenge for you. A way for your speedclear group to be more coordinated while stacking. The new suggested system should be challenging enough for the average pug to wipe when stacking uncoordinately.

If you believe that your gameplay has grown stale, you should take the initiative and build your parties with comments like, “not stacking”.

Please fix stacking

DigitalKirin.9714

What new system?

You make it sound like you’ve really changed people’s minds and hearts with your posts.

Please fix stacking

runeblade.7514

You missed our point

Regarding stale gameplay. I think there are two elements if you feel that gameplay has gotten stale.

One: New content needs to be introduced. Things need to change, whether it be new instances, or tweaks/revamps to old instances. This is on ANet’s end. Alas, it’s very unlikely that a single company could produce enough content to keep their users continually experiencing new things. (Though with crowdsourced content and some kind of effective way to vet that content, I think you could.)

This is something out of our immediate control. Therefore, wishing/talking about what ANet could or should do (ESPECIALLY in the dungeon subforum) is most likely pretty pointless. I personally don’t stress over what ANet could or should do.

Two: You find different ways to entertain yourself. Since the content doesn’t really change, you change things up yourself. Some people play PUG Roulette. Some people try to shave seconds off of their Arah Explorable runs.

These goals are each and of themselves worthy to the person that does it as long as they find that their time has been well spent. “Time wasted in enjoyment is not time wasted” as the saying would go.

If you feel that a particular method has become stale to you and is no longer enjoyable, then you need to do something about your own self. This is a personal problem, but thankfully it means that you can give yourself the answer without needed intervention from ANet.

To highlight: rT has been posting amazingly humorous videos. They’ve pushed the boundaries of what one can do in running Arah efficiently. But for our viewing pleasure, they bought cleric/pvt gear and did arah without dodging. This is how you entertain yourself. Take your fun into your own hands.

I think there’s a disconnect nowadays between personal entitlement and the social contract. Whenever a group comes together, to interact properly with minimal friction, it’s necessary to understand that you have to cooperate to a certain extent.

I feel that a person who posts a lfg seeking a speedrun, or full clear, or zerkers, or even a tank and healer has the right to do so, and the right to boot people who don’t fit the requirement, no matter how ridiculous they may seem. It is not anyone’s right to join a group like this and then say, “well, I don’t fit your needs, but you should keep me on anyways.”

Similarly, if I join a group, I wouldn’t dare to impose my will on the other party members unless we all agree. What I think is within my rights is to suggest a course of action, but if I get negative response, I’m certainly not gonna push the issue.

You talk about challenges and fun. If you enjoy stacking, then YOU can make stacking the challenge.

I rather have the average and optimal run be about making use of the open space instead of stacking in a cramped corner. Unless there is change to stacking, the average and optiomal run is stacking.

Please fix stacking

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

Then make your own party and advertise no stacking. Enjoy.

Please fix stacking

runeblade.7514

What new system?

You make it sound like you’ve really changed people’s minds and hearts with your posts.

He chose to divert his argument elsewhere except to the stacking discussion. I wrote that to remind him what this thread is about.

Please fix stacking

runeblade.7514

Then make your own party and advertise no stacking. Enjoy.

You can also make your own party and advertise stacking in the new suggested system.

Please fix stacking

DigitalKirin.9714

You talk about challenges and fun. If you enjoy stacking, then YOU can make stacking the challenge.

I don’t think there’s a need to challenge someone because of some hypothetical change that you’ve suggested.

I rather have the average and optimal run be about making use of the open space instead of stacking in a cramped corner. Unless there is change to stacking, the average and optiomal run is stacking.

If you want to be optimal, you must look at the scenario you’re given, and the tools you’re given, and use them pragmatically.

You are perfectly within your right to start a run and remove one of those tools because it will increase the amount of fun you have. However, you don’t have the right to tell others that they can’t use that tool in their runs.

Please fix stacking

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

There’s no need to advertise stacking as it is the current accepted practice. If you want to go out of your way to not be a part of that, then you are free to advertise it. Furthermore,

you don’t have the right to tell others that they can’t use that tool in their runs.

Please fix stacking

runeblade.7514

It is stale because it is the only optimal way. The choice to not stack means I have to give up the optimal way. I want more new optimal ways to clear dungeons rather than the same stale stacking. I want more dungeon tactics rather than stacking.

The problem is that discussing it here in the dungeon subforum isn’t going to illicit a reaction from ANet. You could come up with the best idea and the perfect system that would make 99% of all players happy… but if your target audience is ANet, you’re not in the right place.

You don’t like it? Then consider the new suggested system as a challenge for you. A way for your speedclear group to be more coordinated while stacking. The new suggested system should be challenging enough for the average pug to wipe when stacking uncoordinately.

If you believe that your gameplay has grown stale, you should take the initiative and build your parties with comments like, “not stacking”.

Taking initiative doesn’t make make the run optimal and doesn’t make the average run a non-stacking run.

Please fix stacking

runeblade.7514

I don’t think there’s a need to challenge someone because of some hypothetical change that you’ve suggested.

If you want to be optimal, you must look at the scenario you’re given, and the tools you’re given, and use them pragmatically.

You say what dungeons should be about! But no matter the situation, It turns out that stacking will be optimal no matter what.

You are perfectly within your right to start a run and remove one of those tools because it will increase the amount of fun you have. However, you don’t have the right to tell others that they can’t use that tool in their runs.

Of course I don’t. You can still use stacking if you want after the new suggested dungeon system.

I do have the right to suggest a new optimal way for dungeons.

(edited by runeblade.7514)

Please fix stacking

DigitalKirin.9714

Taking initiative doesn’t make make the run optimal and doesn’t make the average run a non-stacking run.

You’re absolutely right. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices. Do you want to be optimal, or do you want a non-stacking run? In the current system that has been set before us by ANet, having the tool of stacking brings you closer to optimal.

If you really wanted ANet to change this, you’d stop asking ANet for changes in the dungeon subforum. ANet won’t see it.

Please fix stacking

DigitalKirin.9714

You say what dungeons should be about! But no matter the situation, It turns out that stacking will be optimal no matter what.

I don’t say what dungeons should be about.

I merely state that ANet has given us a scenario, and some tools. It’s up to us to choose to play out the scenario with or without the tools we’ve been given.

Please fix stacking

runeblade.7514

You’re absolutely right. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices. Do you want to be optimal, or do you want a non-stacking run? In the current system that has been set before us by ANet, having the tool of stacking brings you closer to optimal.

If you really wanted ANet to change this, you’d stop asking ANet for changes in the dungeon subforum. ANet won’t see it.

I want a optimal non-stacking run.

The best way to do that is to rid stacking as optimal.

Please fix stacking

DigitalKirin.9714

The only way to be rid of stacking as optimal is for ANet to change the scenario. There are no player initiatives that can change stacking as optimal.

Post your suggestion where ANet will see it. If you want dungeon regulars responses, then you’ve found the right place to post.

Please fix stacking

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

Find 4 other like minded individuals by making a LFG that requires no stacking. There’s at least one new stacking is bad thread on here every week so it won’t be hard. Play how you want, but stop expecting everyone to play the way you want. You can always upload a vid of your optimal stacking run to show everyone how great not stacking is.

Please fix stacking

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Cool thread.
/15stacks’o’chars

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

Please fix stacking

Posted by: Skady.5916

Skady.5916

Seems like people do not quite understand why dungeon groups stack where all this “all melee” concept comes from.

Its quite simple.

1.The radius for buffs/heals in GW2 is 180-360 units, meaning that if you not literally stacked on top of each other in melee range – you wont receive those useful buffs (might, fury, aegis, heals etc). Person kitten ing at 900+ range literally does less damage than those who stacked. This gets even worse if you remember that all melee weapons in this game superior to ranged.

2.The other reason is that stacking allows you to control boss’ positioning better. Since aggro is wonky, there is no “tanks” in this game boss can be literally on anyone. Thats why people just stack in front of him to avoid him moving/rotating like crazy – this makes dodging/avoiding certain skills easier

Other games have tanks, and dps/heals usually wanna be nowhere close to boss with deadly AOEs. Other games have noticeably bigger raduis for friendly spells and bigger duration for buffs. IE you rarely have to renew major party buff more often than every 5-10 min, in GW2 you literally have to spam those blast finishers on fire field every few sec to maintain max stacks

A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
-Carlos Castaneda
Skady Valda

Please fix stacking

Black Box.9312

I paid money for this game. I shouldn’t have to find my own ways to have fun in it. The only thing really keeping me here is my guild and my buddies to socialize with. Dungeons are just a way for me to be somewhat productive while I socialize, because right now they’re so braindead that even I can do them without much thought.

Please fix stacking

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

I paid money for this game. I shouldn’t have to find my own ways to have fun in it. The only thing really keeping me here is my guild and my buddies to socialize with. Dungeons are just a way for me to be somewhat productive while I socialize, because right now they’re so braindead that even I can do them without much thought.

When things haven’t changed for a year, it tends to get brain dead. Do you expect to still be on the edge of your seat, after doing a dungeon for the 500th time?

Stacking or no stacking, the same old stuff is still the same old stuff. The only dungeon I truly enjoy is arah, all the other ones are there just for the gold.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

Please fix stacking

Black Box.9312

When things haven’t changed for a year, it tends to get brain dead. Do you expect to still be on the edge of your seat, after doing a dungeon for the 500th time?

Stacking or no stacking, the same old stuff is still the same old stuff. The only dungeon I truly enjoy is arah, all the other ones are there just for the gold.

If they reworked the AI to be more reactive, it wouldn’t be as much of a problem because dungeon runs wouldn’t be exactly the same.

I don’t have anything against other people stacking; the game was designed with that being the most efficient method. There’s no reason currently to NOT use it. I just wish that the game was more challenging so that it would take more than that to succeed.

Please fix stacking

Posted by: LittleLepton.8915

LittleLepton.8915

If they redid the AI they would most certainly erase our progress, dungeon master reset, story modes reset, to make sure everyone was on a level playing field when they introduce leaderboards on how quickly people achieve the dungeon master title.

Er, wait.

Why can’t we just have separate groups? Both styles can’t, at the same time, be the norm. And the majority of pugs will not accept the harder of the two.

Just make your own groups, have fun, stop imposing ideas on people who don’t actually want them. Stackers don’t want to hear they’re bad from non stackers and non stackers don’t want to hear it from stackers.

Agree to disagree.

Peace and love.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Please fix stacking

MastaNeenja.1537

If they redid the AI they would most certainly erase our progress, dungeon master reset, story modes reset, to make sure everyone was on a level playing field when they introduce leaderboards on how quickly people achieve the dungeon master title.

Er, wait.

Why can’t we just have separate groups? Both styles can’t, at the same time, be the norm. And the majority of pugs will not accept the harder of the two.

Just make your own groups, have fun, stop imposing ideas on people who don’t actually want them. Stackers don’t want to hear they’re bad from non stackers and non stackers don’t want to hear it from stackers.

Agree to disagree.

Peace and love.

This, I never wanted leader boards the first time around. I don’t think they’d take away titles but they could surprise us. It’s better to agree to disagree. Complaining to players that try in their own way to make the most out of stacking isn’t going to fix anything.

Players need to make suggestions to the developers in constructive ways to encourage other way of playing besides stacking. Just remember the game could get a lot more difficult for nonstackers. Good players who stack and know why stacking effective will adapt.

edit, changed the word You to Players because the sentence wasn’t directed at one person in particular.

(edited by MastaNeenja.1537)

Please fix stacking

Cat Has Ducks.1982

Agree to disagree.

Peace and love.

No! Anyone who disagrees with me must burn and die! Stacking is lame.

I’m so pro, I can do all dungeons no stacking. And you should be forced to do the same!

Lord Chuck I – Guardian

(edited by Cat Has Ducks.1982)

Please fix stacking

LittleLepton.8915

I stack on dat spider queen all day err day. Mmmm she sexii.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Please fix stacking

Cat Has Ducks.1982

That’s my girl, you better back off!

Lord Chuck I – Guardian

Please fix stacking

LittleLepton.8915

That’s my girl, you better back off!

She says you don’t stack on her enough.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Please fix stacking

Cat Has Ducks.1982

She says you don’t stack on her enough.

Man I have some good replies, but don’t feel like getting some infraction points. Speaking of which I need to edit my earlier post to avoid more lol.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian

Please fix stacking

LittleLepton.8915

Oh bah. Nothing wrong with some good clean dirty fun.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Please fix stacking

MastaNeenja.1537

I gave that queen a stack, queens love stacks….

Please fix stacking

MastaNeenja.1537

Dat stack

15 chars

Attachments:

Please fix stacking

Black Box.9312

You need to make suggestions to the developers in constructive ways to encourage other way of playing besides stacking. Just remember the game could get a lot more difficult for nonstackers. Good players who stack and know why stacking effective will adapt.

That’s why I’ve been advocating for the same thing in the zerker meta threads in the class balance subforum. Because the two issues are closely related and I think that, while it would be difficult to pull off, it would make this game much better if done right.

Please fix stacking

Posted by: Avascar.9237

Avascar.9237

Hm, well for those people who don’t like stacking, they don’t have much of a choice because if they don’t stack they’ll die (hard mobs).

So, they either go to a different party or accept their inevitable fate of stacking. The people who don’t like stacking is because it’s boring, and doesn’t bring out the full potential of GW2 combat. However, it’s the most efficient way of killing.

A 5-man party who stacks can kill a 5-man party that dodges, moves around, and uses the GW2 tactical approaches, I’m pretty sure.

Just my 2 cents.