Raid inaccessibility , is big problem for me.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: pimie.2463

pimie.2463

Hey guys,

In this post I would like to talk about my experience with the raids and how accessible they are for me.

When raids released I was really excited, finally hard content! I tried the vale guardian with my guild and it quickly became clear that my guild wasn’t too interested in raids. So I tried raiding with a pug. This wasn’t what I had hoped, I had like 40 vale guardian tries before I finally got a kill. At this point I thought to myself, maybe I need to find a guild for raids. So I did. This wasn’t much help either got another vale guardian kill but I was still unable to defeat gorseval. And I still am to this day. The second thing I tried was posting on reddit if anyone had a squad they raided with everyone and if I could join them as a back-up. No replies. Then I thought to myself maybe having a second guild but hardcore guild would help. So I posted a thread on these fora to see if anyone was interested in having me as a member. No replies.

The biggest problem isn’t even the raid content for me, it’s legendary armor. Since it’s locked behind raids, I have to raid or I’ll never get full legendary gear that I wanted since launch. Don’t get me wrong I do want to experience the raids because they are a lot of fun.

Some suggestions to solve this problem:

Easy mode: if there was an easy mode for raids, everybody would be able to experience the raid bosses and get legendary armor. Of course on easy mode a lot of the raid rewards would be cut or lessened. I would even be able to raid with my casual guild. I personally don’t see why it is a problem if everyone can get legendary armor, because legendary weapons can also be obtained by anyone. Getting a legendary weapon is not hard, it just takes time. Why does legendary armor have to be hard to get?

An LFG raid tab:

An actual raid tab would make it easier to set up a party, making it more likely anyone will. This would also have to allow us to put up an LFG while being in a squad. I image this could be easily done by adding a new button saying ‘’convert squad to raid party.’’.

An actual way to show skill:

If there was an actuall way to show skill, instead of legendary insight, it would be easier to choose a(n) (experienced or) skilled player to join your raid, for a better chance at success.

Last note:

I am usually a player that just plays and enjoys the game instead of discussing about changes and new content on the fora. But I felt like I had to say something about this problem since I can image a lot of other players have trouble with this. The more people speak up the more Arenanet will consider to adjust (or fix) this problem.

I would also like to say that I do enjoy raids and the difficulty, I do not think raids are too hard.

As a last thing I would like to ask for some advice from you guys on how I could improve my raiding situation.

Let me know what you think.

- Steel (pimie.2463)

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Raids should not have an easy mode with access to all of the rewards, especially not legendary armor. Not all legendary gear is for everyone. You can’t have the legendary PvP backpiece without playing ranked PvP. Notice how they’re not making it available to people who only play custom arenas? That’s intentional, and it’s the same reason why raids at their current difficulty are the only way to get legendary armor. They don’t want to devalue peoples’ accomplishments by making it easier to acquire.

Additionally, they added a search filter to the LFG in the most recent patch which has helped tremendously with finding people looking for raid groups. If you search for the boss name you’re looking to kill, you’ll find other people searching for that same boss. It isn’t a substitute to a raid category in the LFG, but it is a very useful temporary way of bypassing the issue.

As for some way to show “skill”, the best way to do so is to simply watch them play. You can always replace them if they’re bad.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

If it took you 40 tries to get your first kill that sounds rather generous. For those of us that were trying out the raids week 1 of release we were spending countless upon countless of hours on failed attempts before we got our first kill. Nowadays, there are a lot more guides and material on how to beat the bosses.

The LFG tool is unfortunately the only thing we got to work with, and it’s not all that great. It still kinda works despite how annoying it can be to break away from your squad just to make a post.

I’m in favor of multiple difficulties, but only the current iteration of the difficulty should be the level at which you receive collection items, unique rewards, etc. At most I would say the Easy/Practice mode gets you a handful of loot bags at most. So you can practice all you want, but I would argue you gotta do the “real thing” to actually make progression towards your collection and achievements.

Skillcheck? The best you can do is trial by fire. Insights, gear, and all that jazz can be manipulated or is otherwise misleading of a players’ true skill. E.G. Player A bought 30+ insights worth of kills and has eternal title but knows nothing about the encounters’ mechanics. Generally I play the “3 strikes you’re out” rule though it’s pretty obvious within the first kill attempt whether or not someone is being truthful about their skills or not.

As far as tips for better LFG results. For one, get some experience for yourself. Generally on the weekends there are a lot of “teaching groups” ran by guilds to help more novice players get some footing on bosses and learn techniques that lead to more consistent kills. Whether or not you get the kill (some do) you are at least saving your next group the hassle of telling you how the encounter works and what the jobs are.

Secondly, be as versatile as possible. If you can gear multiple toons try to play with as many toons as you can. Also, try out the multiple jobs in encounters: green duty, spirits, cannons, etc. Groups like people who are versatile not only because they can fill multiple roles but also because they are more likely to think selflessly. Personally, I Druid quite a bit but it wasn’t until I played Tempest against Gorsy that I realized how squishy and in need of heals that class can be. Thus, going forward I have always made an intentional effort with my Druid to make sure my Tempest squadie is up and healthy (that scholar bonus) since he has a pretty important job that’ll come back to bite us if he’s not on his feet.

Finally, be patient. Some LFG groups are rock stars. Some..not so much. But at the very least make note of those you play with especially if it’s a successful kill. For me, there’s a handful of players on my list that I know are reliable and knowledgeable players. On the flip side I regularly get whispers from players I’ve teamed up with asking if I can fill a spot. Really, it’s all about getting your name out there. Eventually, after time, you’ll find that it’s the same people running with pugs so there’s less of a “gotta get used to a new team” issue you get over.

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Raids should not have an easy mode with access to all of the rewards, especially not legendary armor. Not all legendary gear is for everyone. You can’t have the legendary PvP backpiece without playing ranked PvP. Notice how they’re not making it available to people who only play custom arenas? That’s intentional, and it’s the same reason why raids at their current difficulty are the only way to get legendary armor. They don’t want to devalue peoples’ accomplishments by making it easier to acquire.

Additionally, they added a search filter to the LFG in the most recent patch which has helped tremendously with finding people looking for raid groups. If you search for the boss name you’re looking to kill, you’ll find other people searching for that same boss. It isn’t a substitute to a raid category in the LFG, but it is a very useful temporary way of bypassing the issue.

As for some way to show “skill”, the best way to do so is to simply watch them play. You can always replace them if they’re bad.

I disagree with that and you kind of shoot yourself in the foot with your own argument.

There is no skill limit to getting the PvP Legendary back item. You can play rank ruby/emerald league during enoug season to get your legendary back item eventually. It will take longer, but you whatever your PvP level you can get it, even if you are the worst player ever.

There is no skill limit to getting the Fractal Legendary back item. All achivement and task you need can be done less lower than level 50 fractals if I remember correctly.

The legendary weapons are pretty much behing easy task and gold grind.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not against the fact that legendary would be behind a skill gate, but this was never the case for any legendary, why would it be for Legendary armor? If Legendary should be behind skill gate, good but then put skill gate on all of them and it’s a bit too late for that.

Tbh. I don’t mind either way. They could give whatever reward for easy mode as long as it’s bit lower than the current raid.

But for OP. 40 Tries is nothing. I kill all 3 bosses each week and I have a raiding guild. It took us 12 hours or about 70+ tries before our first kill. Of course we had to learn by ourself each aspect of the fight since nobody could give us hints at the time. But still, if 40 tries is too much for you raid isn’t maybe for you. It’s actually the best part if you ask me. I had a lot more fun dying while learning the fight than just going through all 3 boss in 60-90min each weeks.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

(edited by Thaddeus.4891)

pimie.2463

I see how legendary armor should be an accomplishment. Although I still think that having an easy mode would be good for the game. That way everyone can experience the content even if the rewards would be nerfed to shreds.

I agree about the search filter. It is very helpful and an awesome addition.

The problem here is that I have the skill to defeat a boss once I practice it a few times and learn it, finding a group that has the same skill to get a kill in 1-5 tries is nearly impossible through pugs. I get that Arenanet never made raids for pugs but if you don’t have 10 friends to play with or a guild that is interested and hardcore enough to do raids, it’s very hard to raid.

pimie.2463

Thanks for the advice Savacli. I will try to use your tips and see if I can improve.

I don’t think 40 tries is too much, it’s just that the next week it starts all over again. And that is quite annoying.

savacli.8172

The problem here is that I have the skill to defeat a boss once I practice it a few times and learn it, finding a group that has the same skill to get a kill in 1-5 tries is nearly impossible through pugs. I get that Arenanet never made raids for pugs but if you don’t have 10 friends to play with or a guild that is interested and hardcore enough to do raids, it’s very hard to raid.

That’s part of the process though. At your level (which I categorize to be closer to the novice/inexperienced level) I would not expect you to be able to find a pug team that’s capable of downing a boss within 1-5 tries. I’ll agree you’re at a disadvantage because you don’t have a dedicated guild, but there are pugs that even outshine some of the runs I’ve had with my guild. For example, last night I joined an experienced group and it only took us 3-4 attempts each to down the boss. Our failed attempts consisted mostly of someone dc’ing or just silly mistakes with not being used to the host team’s mark ups (South Arrow =/= South Heart) on the maps. Once we got over those oddities we went straight for the kills.

Granted, last week, I spent about an hour or so in just kill attempts but never actually got to down any of the bosses. Luckily I was at the point where I already had my kills earlier in the week, and I had just joined that group to cap my shards.

But yes, if you don’t have 10 friends (consistenly) or a dedicated raid group/program in your guild you’re going to have to spend more time to get your experience and kills vs the player that has access to those resources. That’s not to say you’ll be forever stuck in this slum, but it’s going to take a longer while before you can fill up your friends list with players you’ve meshed will with and can smoothly and consistently get your kills.

It’s basically the equivalent of the real world’s “looking for someone with x years of experience” yet you can’t find a company willing to take in someone with no experience. You just gotta keep your eyes open, keep applying and wait on that group that’s willing to give you the big breakthrough you’ve been wanting. Afterwards, other groups will see that you have a more impressive resume, and you’ll have a lot more open doors for you than you do now.

(edited by savacli.8172)

pimie.2463

Hey savacli.8172,

You are totally right. Thanks for the comment!

That is exactly what I am going to do, get more experienced and try bosses on more classes. Also I am going to keep looking for a guild that I can raid with.

I was a bit disappointed but you are right, it’s just harder not impossible.

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I disagree with that and you kind of shoot yourself in the foot with your own argument.

There is no skill limit to getting the PvP Legendary back item. You can play rank ruby/emerald league during enoug season to get your legendary back item eventually. It will take longer, but you whatever your PvP level you can get it, even if you are the worst player ever.

I read the rest of your post, but I wanted to hone in on this. There are a lot of people who can’t get to sapphire, let alone ruby. To get the legendary, you need 125 tickets. The legendary will only be available for 4 seasons before they introduce a new one. That means you need to hit the 35 ticket threshold each season to make it, which requires you break out of emerald into sapphire every season. That’s actually pretty difficult for some people, especially now that ANet has refined the matchmaking system. I wouldn’t say it’s exclusively skill-based, but it’s certainly more skill-based than anything else that’s comparable.

Even disregarding that, I think that enforcing some kind of skill gate on legendary armor is just fine. Ultimately, if someone wanted it that badly, they could just as easily pay a group to carry them through every collection item.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

savacli.8172

I read the rest of your post, but I wanted to hone in on this. There are a lot of people who can’t get to sapphire, let alone ruby. To get the legendary, you need 125 tickets. The legendary will only be available for 4 seasons before they introduce a new one. That means you need to hit the 35 ticket threshold each season to make it, which requires you break out of emerald into sapphire every season. That’s actually pretty difficult for some people, especially now that ANet has refined the matchmaking system. I wouldn’t say it’s exclusively skill-based, but it’s certainly more skill-based than anything else that’s comparable.

Even disregarding that, I think that enforcing some kind of skill gate on legendary armor is just fine. Ultimately, if someone wanted it that badly, they could just as easily pay a group to carry them through every collection item.

I’m going to have to side with Thaddeus on this one. As someone who is a proud owner of 2 whole pips in Amber during the entirety of last season I have absolutely no doubt I could make it to Legendary rank if I put my focus to it.

Why am I not pursuing that?

A) I have barely any [serious] playtime in PvP.
B) I don’t want to waste my time learning how to PvP
C) It’s going to take a LOT of time for me to learn how to PvP because I find it boring

So I can either continue to stick to PvE which is something I already know and am good at….or I can drop everything I’m doing and L2PvP to get my Legendary rank which I guess leads you to getting the Legendary backpack. Now, the guy who eats, lives, and breathes PvP? He probably got all his rankings or whatever knocked out week 1. Me? It’ll probably take me several weeks of furthering the forehead shaped dent on my desk, but I’ll eventually get the rank.

On top of all that PvP is also subject to your team. If you got a solid pre-made team you have better odds of getting the win vs being randomly paired up with folks you’ve not practised with. Got a random pug that’s dragging you down? You might as well be playing 4-man. Oh wait, that sounds a whole lot like setting up for a raid squad…weird.

Does that mean someone’s free to carry me through the ranks? winkwink

Back on topic though. I don’t think anyone is exclusively locked out of any of the achievements/encounters if they have the availability to get in some experience and practice. Some players got a guild/team backing them up making the learning process a whole lot simpler. Others, such as the OP, are having to shoulder most of the learning burden themselves which means it’s going to be more frustrating and take longer than those who are on the fast track. Not impossible, it’s just going to take more work/time.

(edited by savacli.8172)

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Ok I never heard about that seriously. You are saying that there will only be 4 PvP League seasons and that after those 4 season, you won’t be able to complete the Legendary Back Item?? Do you have a quote on that? Because if that’s real, then it goes near the top of my list of bad design in gw2. Really 4 seasons and then kitten you in the kitten? So if someone buy HoT in 1 years, then oh sorry no legendary back item for you? I just can’t believe that Anet would be that stupid, pls tell me that I misunderstood what you meant. My friend, stopped doing PvP because he focus on HoT and raid. He is not bad at PvP, but he probably will only be able to reach ruby. Are you telling me that this friend won’t be able to get the Legendary back item if he don’t back into PvP during the next season? Really??

To savacli.8172. No you probably won’t be able to reach Legendary rank. Well at least I have high doudt. Reaching Emerald is a joke, Reach Ruby is super easy. Going higher, not so much. There is a big big big difference between Ruby and Diamond. Below ruby, you only have to get some consecutive wins. You just need to get a win ratio higher than 50% during a small period of time to get to the next tier. You don’t need to keep that 50% ratio. You could win 5 match, then lose 50, then win 5 and continue like that and reach ruby, even if your win ratio is about 10%. After ruby, you actually need to keep a 50% win ratio while fighting people with minimal level of skill. So if you want to reach Legendary level, you actually need to be able to compete against the other people in legendary.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Dinosaurs.8674

Dinosaurs.8674

The second thing I tried was posting on reddit if anyone had a squad they raided with everyone and if I could join them as a back-up. No replies. Then I thought to myself maybe having a second guild but hardcore guild would help. So I posted a thread on these fora to see if anyone was interested in having me as a member. No replies.

If you want to be in a “hardcore” guild you will likely not get in by posting on the forums asking, as no one in those guilds is actively looking here. The general attitude regarding the skill level of “people who use the forums” is also not super good, lol. You would likely need to apply to those guilds on their website or by asking someone ingame. I will say though that many hardcore guilds – especially ones with a large roster size – would probably take you if you applied as long as you met whatever minimum requirements they set. Any large guild is really just looking for dedicated players who are willing to learn and have a good attitude.

It’s worth noting though that asking for a hardcore guild as your “second” guild is a pretty quick way to not be invited, as those guild generally want 100% rep and expect you to be involved in guild activities.

The biggest problem isn’t even the raid content for me, it’s legendary armor. Since it’s locked behind raids, I have to raid or I’ll never get full legendary gear that I wanted since launch. Don’t get me wrong I do want to experience the raids because they are a lot of fun.

Some suggestions to solve this problem:

Easy mode: if there was an easy mode for raids, everybody would be able to experience the raid bosses and get legendary armor. Of course on easy mode a lot of the raid rewards would be cut or lessened. I would even be able to raid with my casual guild. I personally don’t see why it is a problem if everyone can get legendary armor, because legendary weapons can also be obtained by anyone. Getting a legendary weapon is not hard, it just takes time. Why does legendary armor have to be hard to get?

I don’t like the idea of including an easy mode which allows you to get the legendary armor. When I get it, I want it to show that I accomplished something at least moderately difficult. You can say that the other legendaries just take time to complete, which isn’t wrong, but I would respond by saying that 1.) I would like it better if legendaries showed some accomplishment rather than just “i have lots of gold”, and 2.) it “just takes time” to get legendary armor too, you just have to do something different with your time.

An LFG raid tab:

An actual raid tab would make it easier to set up a party, making it more likely anyone will. This would also have to allow us to put up an LFG while being in a squad. I image this could be easily done by adding a new button saying ‘’convert squad to raid party.’’.

Everyone has suggested it, anet is “working on it”, etc etc

An actual way to show skill:

If there was an actuall way to show skill, instead of legendary insight, it would be easier to choose a(n) (experienced or) skilled player to join your raid, for a better chance at success.

If you had any realistic solution for this I would be surprised. The only actual way to show skill is to do the raid and play well.

As a last thing I would like to ask for some advice from you guys on how I could improve my raiding situation.

Let me know what you think.

- Steel (pimie.2463)

One piece of advice I can give you is to get into a good, active guild, as this is what has worked for me. Many of the players are more than willing to take inexperienced guildies to train them.

If you already have a group you’re running with that’s great too, but don’t be surprised if it takes you guys a while to clear the wing (assuming you’re all starting from zero experience), as it can take a while to get used to the mechanics. This is the best advice I can give you for this situation:

Make sure that the guys you are running with are actively trying to get better, not just sitting back and watching failure after failure. Don’t be afraid to sit down with everyone and plan out a good teamcomp, good skill/trait builds, correct rotations, etc because the return on doing that is really good for the time it takes to do. I have been dragged into a couple “learning” pug runs by friends where people are allowed to bring crap like non-DH guardian with greatsword, and no one uses facet of nature on revenant and we have no chrono. Then the person running it talks about how important it is not to hit VG at the start to save 5 seconds, how banner over headbutt isn’t optimal, and I feel like I’m taking crazy pills like mugatu at the end of zoolander because half the squad is running around with 5 might stacks and no one seems to think it’s important. I’m not saying you or your group are at that low a level, just that learning is like 80% of the battle, and you will find the bosses a lot easier if you have a good comp and everyone knows their rotations and you address issues head on rather than banging your heads against the boss and hoping it works next time. Because not to be mean but you really shouldn’t be getting stuck on gorseval, as he is a substantially easier than VG as long as you meet the DPS check. The primary issues I see groups having with gorseval are: 1.) People suck at their rotations, 2.) too many people getting slammed and have to spend forever ressing, 3.) People don’t stack so druid heals don’t hit them, and 4.) eles suck at orbs. So check what your teamates are doing, figure out what going wrong, and give specific recommendations.

Have your group watch videos of good players doing the raid and watch for things like positioning and camera movement, and listen to them doing calls to see what you can do better.

This is all stuff you could do, but if you find that your group just isn’t willing to put in the time to get good at the raid then you may have to just try to find a better group (i.e. join a good guild).

Good luck

Posted by: OtterPaws.2036

OtterPaws.2036

One of the achievements needed is crossing 4 leagues in one season, AKA getting to Diamond.

~Hart Warband~
Levi Ironhart, Cassandra Irehart, Lucio Trothart
Discord Gearhart, Naevius Soulhart, Frisk Softhart

savacli.8172

To savacli.8172. No you probably won’t be able to reach Legendary rank. Well at least I have high doudt. Reaching Emerald is a joke, Reach Ruby is super easy. Going higher, not so much. There is a big big big difference between Ruby and Diamond. Below ruby, you only have to get some consecutive wins. You just need to get a win ratio higher than 50% during a small period of time to get to the next tier. You don’t need to keep that 50% ratio. You could win 5 match, then lose 50, then win 5 and continue like that and reach ruby, even if your win ratio is about 10%. After ruby, you actually need to keep a 50% win ratio while fighting people with minimal level of skill. So if you want to reach Legendary level, you actually need to be able to compete against the other people in legendary.

I am arguably the worst player at PvP so I don’t at all disagree with you there. Though, what I’m talking about is potential. In my current state I have absolutely no chance of making it to Legendary (lack of skill and interest level). However, if I drop everything I’m doing and focus all my attention and effort to PvP it’s just like anything else in the game; you gotta get in practice and actually know what you’re doing.

In other words:

-I’d have to find a class that I can competitively grow with
-I’d need to watch videos and read up on guides for “how to PvP”
-A big plus if I can find a static group that is practising and growing together. Luckily, I have Guildies (including my brother) that have obtained Legendary that I can mentor under for pointers on how to improve my skillset and may even help with grouping.
-Then, it’s pedal to the medal: go out and actually participate in ranked matches
-See what works/what doesn’t and change things up accordingly
-Finally like I told OP, patience, I won’t be an overnight superstar. Just gotta take things 1 pip at a time.

Ultimately, I have the potential to be a great PvP player if I were to put in as much effort to it as I do PvE (Speedrunning, soloing/low-manning instances, etc). To be blunt….I won’t ever take PvP seriously in this game; it’s too boring to me. I’m already at the point of jumping ship from the game so I wouldn’t want to waste time on something I don’t care for. For those players that enjoy PvP and whatever season they got going on right now? Great, they consider it to be fun, and that’s what a game should be all about.

To tie this back to what OP started this thread on. Me ranking up in PvP is just as accessible to me as OP making it to the “big guilds” that can clear raids with ease. You get back the level of effort you’re willing to put in. If he just put in 40 kills worth of effort he only has 40 kills worth of experience. If he’s wanting to join a second hand guild they’ll just treat him like a secondhand member. Etc. The big difference of course being that Raids more or less have a static difficulty vs PvP’s “difficulty” is subject to the players that are actively competing in that moment. On a good day, PvP will seem like a joke, and then the next day PvP has you wanting to throw your computer out the window.

(edited by savacli.8172)

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

you know what? raids vg should be made harder by boosting vg hp and cc bar so that, only 0.1% of gw2 players total population are able to counter the boss. the rest can keep trying everyday hours and hours to get it done or never get it done! :P you want challenging content there you go!

or, you can make Easy, Medium and Hard mode, so we can have higher % of guild wars population to be able to access it. more people play, you keep your players happy.

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

Have they actually stated that raids will be the ONLY way to get legendary armor? I’d strongly assume that there will be multiple ways – some of which will probably offer more casual friendly alternatives.
Seems like a decision totally not like ArenaNet to have such a huge reward or gear addition be exclusive to a small part of the community.
Myself, I am all for great and very exclusive rewards to those who accomplished something. But that makes me a member of a dying if not already dead breed of players.

Honestly, all of the information we have been given so far is that some of the materials in there are needed for legendary armor. Most of the ideas about legendary armor seem to based on assumptions only.

(edited by Henry.5713)

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

Have they actually stated that raids will be the ONLY way to get legendary armor? I’d strongly assume that there will be multiple ways – some of which will probably offer more casual friendly alternatives.
Seems like a decision totally not like ArenaNet to have such a huge reward or gear addition be exclusive to a small part of the community.
Myself, I am all for great and very exclusive rewards to those who accomplished something. But that makes me a member of a dying if not already dead breed of players.

Honestly, all of the information we have been given so far is that some of the materials in there are needed for legendary armor. Most of the ideas about legendary armor seem to based on assumptions only.

Well unless they make the precursors we will get from the raid collections are sellable I don’t rly see how they will be available to non-raiders. Ofc it’s to be expected they’ll either nerf the raids or make a separate open world set eventually. Anet loves destroying ppls progress.

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

Ever notice that most of the complaints with Raids is “Legendary armor is locked behind them.”

It’s pretty sad.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

savacli.8172

Ever notice that most of the complaints with Raids is “Legendary armor is locked behind them.”

It’s pretty sad.

That complaint is up there with:

-I can’t find anyone to raid with (missed the “first wave”)
-Rewards suck (1 time boss chests per kill AND shards cap gated weekly)
-So much for getting rid of the DPS meta