Ranger nerfed in PvE for PvP purposes

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

As a big fan of rangers and the fact that I still main one to this day, I must say that this patch was nothing but bad for the class. I still hold out for the day that rangers finally receive their due attention and stop being the black sheep of the classes that no one really wants around. And I will never stop holding out until the day arrives.

Ranger is my main and always will be. That will never change. But I’m quickly losing hope that anyone at ANet besides Robert Hrouda actually understands the class…

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

As a big fan of rangers and the fact that I still main one to this day, I must say that this patch was nothing but bad for the class. I still hold out for the day that rangers finally receive their due attention and stop being the black sheep of the classes that no one really wants around. And I will never stop holding out until the day arrives.

Ranger is my main and always will be. That will never change. But I’m quickly losing hope that anyone at ANet besides Robert Hrouda actually understands the class…

From watching his stream in Southsun, I have to wonder if he really understands anything about Ranger or not. I started wondering this when he said that Sword / Dagger would be good for soloing Lupicus.

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

From watching his stream in Southsun, I have to wonder if he really understands anything about Ranger or not. I started wondering this when he said that Sword / Dagger would be good for soloing Lupicus.

I can see S/D for Lupi. S/D is a good weapon combo. But it’s been weakened though the pet nerfs. But ranged is still weaker than it was before. And not everyone wants to run ranger as a melee-only class.

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer

(edited by SynfulChaot.3169)

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

I can see S/D for Lupi. S/D is a good weapon combo. But it’s been weakened though the pet nerfs. And ranged is still weaker than it was before.

The Sword autoattack is suicide at Lupicus. You wouldn’t and aren’t able to dodge his attacks consistently (or at all), you definitely can’t dodge the swarms and cleave them with it, and Dagger isn’t as useful as a Warhorn, offhand Axe, or Torch would be. If you’ve ever tried soloing Lupicus with a Ranger, you’ll realize how few options you have.

Brazil

Posted by: Keyce.8137

Keyce.8137

The Sword autoattack is suicide at Lupicus. You wouldn’t and aren’t able to dodge his attacks consistently (or at all), you definitely can’t dodge the swarms and cleave them with it, and Dagger isn’t as useful as a Warhorn, offhand Axe, or Torch would be. If you’ve ever tried soloing Lupicus with a Ranger, you’ll realize how few options you have.

The sword is not a difficult weapon to play with. It’s like relearning how to ride a bicycle; you might fall down once or twice if you haven’t used it in ages, but the attack chain is really easy to figure and it’s not impossible to stop halfway through to get in a dodge or an evade (like #2 or #3). The dagger, though… yeah, it’s situational. In a Lupi fight, I’d take the axe for the missile reflect – not doing so when using a sword would just be silly on my part. But a third evade isn’t so bad, even if it is tiny.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

If you guys are supposed to be “best of the best”

The level of exaggeration is strong in this one. I never said or ever implied anything close to that. Did you mistake me for Brazil ?

Fair enough. Good that got cleared up. So DnT is just supposed to be best of the best.

My apologies for picking a wrong person.

This is a possibility but that possibility has to be answered with evidence.
When Kitsune presented the ele as having potential in speedruns he, gasp, backed up the claim. Or is that too much to ask? People are usually willing to listen once they’ve been proven wrong.

Well, idea was that if you guys were supposed to be on top of the game you would be the one finding all the best builds. But since that got cleared this doesn’t have any point.

Since we are in the business of making exaggerated and rather silly assumptions about the scumbag elitist Nikaido.3457, I have to say… He is actually a very down to earth guy, quite modest, also has a very sexy frenchy accent mrrooowww

I’m basing it on this line “Do you really think you can beat continuous uninterrupted rifle dps with that ? Common sense much ?”
If that is modest to you, well, I guess we have different opinions then.
I don’t follow everyone closely to know exactly who said what and when (I don’t really care that much) so Nikaido might be wrong target this. But you can insert your name there instead of his if that feels more appropriate.

Perhaps topics like this are fun to some of you but it’s quite good way to scare any new guy with different/wrong opinion.

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

The level of exaggeration is strong in this one. I never said or ever implied anything close to that. Did you mistake me for Brazil ?

Fair enough. Good that got cleared up. So DnT is just supposed to be best of the best.

When Kitsune presented the ele as having potential in speedruns he, gasp, backed up the claim. Or is that too much to ask? People are usually willing to listen once they’ve been proven wrong.

Well, idea was that if you guys were supposed to be on top of the game you would be the one finding all the best builds. But since that got cleared this doesn’t have any point.

Since we are in the business of making exaggerated and rather silly assumptions about the scumbag elitist Nikaido.3457, I have to say… He is actually a very down to earth guy, quite modest, also has a very sexy frenchy accent mrrooowww

I’m basing it on this line “Do you really think you can beat continuous uninterrupted rifle dps with that ? Common sense much ?”
I don’t follow everyone closely to know exactly who said what and when (I don’t really care that much) so Nikaido might be wrong target this. But you can insert your name there instead of his if that feels more appropriate.

Perhaps topics like this are fun to some of you but it’s quite good way to scare any new guy with different/wrong opinion.

I’ll just flat-out say it. I’m the best player in Guild Wars 2.

Brazil

Posted by: Puandro.3245

Puandro.3245

GW2 Videos WvW Ele/Thief/Mesmer/Ranger/Warrior PvP Videos
Jade Quarry – Team Savvy – #1 NA WvW Solo Guild

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

New season of Top Gear starts at July 8th.

Best post of the thread for me.

+1

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

Had an ‘experienced’ Ranger during CoE. They used Swoop towards the top of the stairs leading into the Golem’s room. Went straight past the Mesmer’s portal and landing in the middle of the doorway, to which we were met with the sound of the Turrets firing up. I swear they are all pants on head kittened, and they seem to have the most potential to absolutely wreck a team.

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

Posted by: Broadicea.8294

Broadicea.8294

I’d take a ranger over a necro if the ranger class didn’t attract the worst players in the game.

Retired. Too many casuals.

Posted by: Syn Sity.5826

Syn Sity.5826

The problem is that if someone is still playing a ranger in any dungeon then you know they don’t care about being an asset to the team and are therefore probably not going to be very good. I really enjoy playing my necro alot so whenever there is an event I want to do or something easy I run necro, but I would never bring it into a dungeon and become a liability when I could bring a much better class. I’d rather try to be an asset to the team than a nuisance who is having fun.

[DnT]

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Had an ‘experienced’ Ranger during CoE. They used Swoop towards the top of the stairs leading into the Golem’s room. Went straight past the Mesmer’s portal and landing in the middle of the doorway, to which we were met with the sound of the Turrets firing up. I swear they are all pants on head kittened, and they seem to have the most potential to absolutely wreck a team.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I can imagine that now. Dear god I love Rangers. I’m going to make a serious Ranger guide in hopes of helping them out, actually. Maybe it will cause them to be less bad.

Brazil

Posted by: Nikaido.3457

Nikaido.3457

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I can imagine that now. Dear god I love Rangers. I’m going to make a serious Ranger guide in hopes of helping them out, actually. Maybe it will cause them to be less bad.

Eugene is going to retire ? and here I thought I’d get to see some nice Eugene guardian guide going balls deep into zeal.

- “No tears, please. It’s a waste of good suffering.”

Posted by: Sabyne.6329

Sabyne.6329

I thought using portal to avoid spawning the turrets was a bug exploit. I must have been mistaken then.

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

You do realize that 5 smart people in a room trying to solve a complex problem will do it slower than 100 people working in the open, right? Crowdsourcing is how things get done in an MMO.

A creative person (like Kitsune) comes up with a concept. We are initially skeptical. He proves his idea has merit. Others take his initial concept and improve it. That’s how things work in MMO. In the words of Keyenes, “when the facts change I change my mind, what do you do?”

As others have said, Kitsune did everything correctly when he came up with his ele build in order to get community acceptance. The mysterious Ranger pros haven’t done anything close to what’s needed to get people to pay attention.

What the Ranger partisans believe (incorrectly) is that there is some anti-Ranger conspiracy in the dungeon community. Guilds like DnT, LoD, HC would use Rangers in a heartbeat if they were optimal. If Rangers were better than warriors we would all roll rangers and retire our warriors, because players who care about efficiency are not married to any build or any class. The Ranger Pros ARE married to their class and it is they who have the problem, not us.

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Eugene is going to retire ? and here I thought I’d get to see some nice Eugene guardian guide going balls deep into zeal.

Oh no, he’s not retiring. I’m just going to actually try to be helpful for once.

Brazil

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

Whoah now, don’t be taking a swipe at me >:( I’m just an innocent little girl

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Posted by: Almdudler.8621

Almdudler.8621

I “main” a ranger, before not being such time-run oriented I did quite fine with it, though after leveling mesmer then warrior and guard as class for dungeons to 80 I started to feel really bad when picking my ranger in dungeons. I run full zerk on my ranger and can do half damage my warrior can do while he even may have some defense. I feel betrayed by a-net for not caring about ranger and I feel kitten ed because I crafted Kudzu for my ranger and some other expensive stuff, now it seems a waste.
The only thing a ranger is quite useful for, is for long-range combat which you don’t need in this game (its no-where part of time saving)
I really love my ranger as an character for all the energy and enthusiasm I put into her but its a fact that it’s nowhere close to a warriors or guards efficiency.

And I can understand peoples ranger hate, I think I only see SB 11111 spamming rangers which probably are 1/3 of effective as a good ranger is. And in a non-warr filled group I mean warhorn-buff at least fury to your allies, it’s something

(edited by Almdudler.8621)

Wethospu.6437

You do realize that 5 smart people in a room trying to solve a complex problem will do it slower than 100 people working in the open, right? Crowdsourcing is how things get done in an MMO.

A creative person (like Kitsune) comes up with a concept. We are initially skeptical. He proves his idea has merit. Others take his initial concept and improve it. That’s how things work in MMO. In the words of Keyenes, “when the facts change I change my mind, what do you do?”

As others have said, Kitsune did everything correctly when he came up with his ele build in order to get community acceptance. The mysterious Ranger pros haven’t done anything close to what’s needed to get people to pay attention.

What the Ranger partisans believe (incorrectly) is that there is some anti-Ranger conspiracy in the dungeon community. Guilds like DnT, LoD, HC would use Rangers in a heartbeat if they were optimal. If Rangers were better than warriors we would all roll rangers and retire our warriors, because players who care about efficiency are not married to any build or any class. The Ranger Pros ARE married to their class and it is they who have the problem, not us.

Yes, it is understandable that you guys can’t come up with everything. Game is constantly evolving so as shown, someone may come up with a “foolish” idea (elementalist with damage???) which actually works. So keeping a bit more open mind wouldn’t hurt.
You guys seem to be very eager to shoot down any different idea and then usually proceed to laugh after it. While you are usually correct, I personally dislike what it is doing to the community.

By the way, do you have videos of you actually using Rangers/Necros/Engis? Using optimized builds so everyone could see time difference.

Whoah now, don’t be taking a swipe at me >:( I’m just an innocent little girl

I’m sure we both know better!

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

Posted by: Jzl.8715

Jzl.8715

You guys seem to be very eager to shoot down any different idea and then usually proceed to laugh after it. While you are usually correct, I personally dislike what it is doing to the community.

Just going to quote this for truth, er.. I mean, my opinion. This subforum is essentially the chatroom of a few guilds for now, indeed is a bit scary to see organized groups jumping on people.

[PLUM] – SOR

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Nike has written a Necro guide and posted it on our guild forums, I’m not sure if it can be found anywhere else around the internet though. He’s also got a video of it in CoE. I don’t believe there are any Engineer guides written by any of us out there, though. Obviously there are Ranger videos.

Delivered: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0ZMhoetn1c

Brazil

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Yes, it is understandable that you guys can’t come up with everything. Game is constantly evolving so as shown, someone may come up with a “foolish” idea (elementalist with damage???) which actually works. So keeping a bit more open mind wouldn’t hurt.

By the way, do you have videos of you actually using Rangers/Necros/Engis? Using optimized builds so everyone could see time difference.

Yes, I’ve posted many times about my DPS necro. I love Necro and I would main it if it was good, but it isn’t so I don’t.

You mistake “shooting something down” with being skeptical. If someone said (and Guang has) that Rangers are “the best DPS in the game” and he does nothing to prove it (which he didnt) he deserves ridicule. If he provided proof it would be a different story.

The game is old enough now that we have a pretty great idea of how things work, both spreadsheet numbers and in practice. If someone makes a bold claim they need good evidence. If they dont support their claim I have nothing for them.

If I recall, when Kitsune posted his build I was initially very skeptical of it. But you wont find any post from me or anyone in my guild ridiculing it, because he did his homework. We ran Arah with him because he didnt have video recording capability and it backed up what he was saying. That’s how stuff works and should work.

You’re hinting that there is a groupthink situation happening, but really there isn’t as much consensus as it appears. DnT and LoD and HC have very different ideas on ideal party composition and builds. Just because we all happen to be on the same page about rangers and necros doesn’t mean we all agree about everything, or anything really. But it does mean that rangers and necros are probably pretty bad.

Death and Taxes [DnT]

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Some people were running dps guardians shortly after launch and were laughed upon, heh. Anyway, I believe most decent groups run 2 guardians and one of them is that so-called anchor.

It’s going to start being 3 pretty soon since they were the only class that received nothing but improvement in this update and suffered very little power shifting in traits.

Ranger is definitely done for though. Those nerfs to Zypher’s & Barrage was enough to kill it for me in even in the “easier” dungeons. I’m not even sure I can keep playing this in Open world anymore… I might just take another long break from the game entirely b/c I really don’t want to be forced to make my Guardian yet another DPS’ing clone. Getting really tired of Anet destroying its own build variety as often as it is. …while also ignoring dungeons for the most part :\

Wethospu.6437

Yes, I’ve posted many times about my DPS necro. I love Necro and I would main it if it was good, but it isn’t so I don’t.

You mistake “shooting something down” with being skeptical. If someone said (and Guang has) that Rangers are “the best DPS in the game” and he does nothing to prove it (which he didnt) he deserves ridicule. If he provided proof it would be a different story.

Wow, someone deserving ridicule. Yes, I was mistaken with “shooting something down”, it’s more like using a nuclear missile.
Anyways, I will leave this at here, next step would be attacking your personality. And that gets bit too personal in my taste.

The game is old enough now that we have a pretty great idea of how things work, both spreadsheet numbers and in practice. If someone makes a bold claim they need good evidence. If they dont support their claim I have nothing for them.

Yeah, old enough for people who have played hours and hours since launch. But there’s always new people and you really can’t expect them to know everything about this game. I know it gets annoying to answer same topics all the time but making ridiculing messages rarely gets through.
If I have learned something about arguing in internet, trying to force your opinion with insults or status never works. People either go full defensive or think that you are a jerk and leave discussion.

You’re hinting that there is a groupthink situation happening, but really there isn’t as much consensus as it appears. DnT and LoD and HC have very different ideas on ideal party composition and builds. Just because we all happen to be on the same page about rangers and necros doesn’t mean we all agree about everything, or anything really. But it does mean that rangers and necros are probably pretty bad.

I’m not exactly sure what you are referring with group-thinking. Before making any posts some of you gather up and decide what everyone will post?

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Wow, someone deserving ridicule. Yes, I was mistaken with “shooting something down”, it’s more like using a nuclear missile.
Anyways, I will leave this at here, next step would be attacking your personality. And that gets bit too personal in my taste.

I’m not exactly sure what you are referring with group-thinking. Before making any posts some of you gather up and decide what everyone will post?

So you’re unhappy with me using the term “ridicule?” If I had said, “offered spirited disagreement” maybe you wouldn’t have hold yourself back from insulting me. I do appreciate your self-restraint, it’s a quality I admire in others but don’t possess myself.

I’m not sure about the group-think either, since you were the one saying this subforum has become like the personal forum for several guilds. I was just giving you my interpretation of your thought. If you didn’t mean it like that, what did you mean?

Death and Taxes [DnT]

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Yeah, can people get back on topic concerning ranger discussion? This is not a thread for evaluating people’s personalities or posting habits.

swiftpaw.6397

Yeah, can people get back on topic concerning ranger discussion? This is not a thread for evaluating people’s personalities or posting habits.

Here’s something juicy, a new super awesome ranger build

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger/Mighty-Ranger-High-Level-FOTM-Build-6-27/page/2#post2311600

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

Funny how useless warrior is in tpvp but they are boss at killing dumb npcs in PvE.

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

Posted by: obal.3218

obal.3218

Some people were running dps guardians shortly after launch and were laughed upon, heh. Anyway, I believe most decent groups run 2 guardians and one of them is that so-called anchor.

It’s going to start being 3 pretty soon since they were the only class that received nothing but improvement in this update and suffered very little power shifting in traits.

Ranger is definitely done for though. Those nerfs to Zypher’s & Barrage was enough to kill it for me in even in the “easier” dungeons. I’m not even sure I can keep playing this in Open world anymore… I might just take another long break from the game entirely b/c I really don’t want to be forced to make my Guardian yet another DPS’ing clone. Getting really tired of Anet destroying its own build variety as often as it is. …while also ignoring dungeons for the most part :\

Raving asura in 80s at scale 48 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EoSxlE2yCw

3 guards

GGs

Still waiting on the ranger 48 vids

Zenith.7301

Funny how useless warrior is in tpvp but they are boss at killing dumb npcs in PvE.

Because base warrior damage dwarfs everything else. It just so happens that a) people can walk out of 100b, and b) your axe autoattack mainhand is not so godly when that thief or mesmer can turn around and spike you in 4 seconds.

If warrior receives enough uptime/roots, you’ll watch the spvp forums drown in tears over how they’re getting 100-0’d in a combo by warriors. While that thief may backjstab my BM ranger for 4-5k, if I ate a 100b from a zerker warrior in spvp that would be 60-70% of my health gone, and whirlwind took another 10-15%. Eviscerate alone with 100b will kill most people outside the tankiest guardian.

Ranger on the other hand wins by outlasting, but outlasting is pointless in PvE and while ranger can mitigate some burst with evasion, in PvE bosses pretty much do pvp burst much more frequently so even the tankiest of builds will go down if they take a hit — you gotta dodge/reflect.

In PvE if you try to outlast you will be overwhelmed. No amount of changes like making mobs more condi heavy will affect warrior representation because guardians are the real broken class in the game enabling warriors and thieves with ample condi removal/aegis/ridiculous reflects. If guardian couldn’t clear condis so easily and their reflection were toned down alongside mobs using more conditions/CC, you’d see the gap between warriors and other classes go down.

(edited by Zenith.7301)

sorrychief.2563

Pssh… you’re thinking small. 4 ele will carry 1 guardian and the lesser classes will cry out to anet, “nerf pls OP”.

champion magus

Wethospu.6437

So you’re unhappy with me using the term “ridicule?” If I had said, “offered spirited disagreement” maybe you wouldn’t have hold yourself back from insulting me. I do appreciate your self-restraint, it’s a quality I admire in others but don’t possess myself.

I’m not sure about the group-think either, since you were the one saying this subforum has become like the personal forum for several guilds. I was just giving you my interpretation of your thought. If you didn’t mean it like that, what did you mean?

Last off-topic post, I promise :P

I personally disagree with the way you (and some others) disagree with people. I used to be like that (and I’m still like that to some extent) but then I looked back and realized that in some cases I had been exactly in the same situation (clueless) like some people I had made fun of. Perhaps you see it as a lack of self-confidence but I value more getting along with people and being constructive than being the biggest wolf in the pack.

And actually someone else was talking about “subforum for several guilds”, not me.

On-topic: Yes.

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Here we go. Finished my Ranger guide.

Brazil

swiftpaw.6397

kittening lol. I remember this guy. The bear guy. XD

Ya all gettin riled up for nothin!

Chopps better take note, this is the new ranger dungeon meta that we can now parade triumphantly around the ranger forums. All you idiot scumbag elitist types were wrong, long live ranger.

(edited by swiftpaw.6397)

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Some pretty good DPS there, my 20k whirling wraths are kinda pitiful against the 4k whirling axe.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Zenith.7301

Some pretty good DPS there, my 20k whirling wraths are kinda pitiful against the 4k whirling axe.

Yeah but he’s got a super useful bear whose 400-500 autoattacks should make you quake in terror.

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Intense, would have been even better with 4 rangers though

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: Broadicea.8294

Broadicea.8294

When you post a youtube link, post the Share link instead of the URL so it doesn’t put the huge gap in your post (because the forum code is trying to post the video inline).

http://youtu.be/5ecRS2nyXI4

Just so.

Retired. Too many casuals.

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Ow ow ow… I couldn’t even make it past the first 20 seconds XD
I’ll have to come back to that one once this Librax kicks in

sorrychief.2563

from the same guy who put MF gear on his warrior comes the most hardcore ranger guide for running arah P3!

well, that whirling axe would have done more damage if he went the crit damage route so it’s not really fair to compare your super leet hardcore guardian who isn’t using rabid gear/soldier runes. o-O

anyways that was a good laugh. i suspect all this ranger hate comes from tpvp though.

champion magus

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

from the same guy who put MF gear on his warrior comes the most hardcore ranger guide for running arah P3!

well, that whirling axe would have done more damage if he went the crit damage route so it’s not really fair to compare your super leet hardcore guardian who isn’t using rabid gear/soldier runes. o-O

anyways that was a good laugh. i suspect all this ranger hate comes from tpvp though.

The hate comes from Rangers being terrible in PvE

Brazil

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I have started to wonder if rangers can do more dps if they pick up a warrior banner and auto attack with it.

That’s the best laugh I’ve had all weekend.

The sad thing is, once I finished laughing I seriously considered it and I wouldn’t be surprised if they did.

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Can someone test it?

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

They do, i lately tried a lupi solo using banner or strength and discipline as my main weapons and didn’t loose too much dps. I even feel they are stronger than GS autoattacks. As Mesmer i often pick them up to fight with.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.