So with zerg reviving getting the boot....

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The problem would be boss fights.
I almost never have lag but don’t know why in gw2 it takes ages for the screen to load. In a boss fight i would be dead weight if i spawned exactly on the same spot. It should be at least the closest WP (since new ones will be introduced it shouldn’t be that much of an hassle to run back to the fight, i think).

Actually where it puts you isn’t too important as long as it loads you directly into the instance rather than outside.

Posted by: Dempsey.8760

Dempsey.8760

I get that some encounters are being reworked to be more difficult.
However, (not trying to sound cool or whatever word you want to put with it) but I find it fun when 4 other members of the group die and it is just me left alone vs the boss until they get back.
Not that this happens too often and sure sometimes I end up dying myself but its sort of an accomplishment to be able to hold the boss off from regening back to full health so the group doesn’t have to start completely over.
Now I will either have to solo the boss, or die so that the rest of the group can join again. Which adds more chances of failure, more chances that I may have to die so the rest of the group can get back up.
Pretty lame update.

Posted by: awe extender.1908

awe extender.1908

Robert, are you the head/one of the top people on the dungeon team (it’s possible I just made up “dungeon team”)? You are one of the most communicative members of the ArenaNet staff and you seem to post with solid and satisfying information (possibly a luxury when dealing with dungeon design as opposed to WvW culling or the ephemeral concept of class balance), it would be interesting to know if you are a minion or the guy holding the whip.

Even when I disagree with things the “dungeon team” does, at least I usually understand them from your posts.

After Fractals shipped and just before this last week, I have been the sole designer on the Live Team’s dungeon content. We have designers on the team for other content, but because I built a few of the dungeons we launched with, I am familiar with the current content. I am also a passionate dungeon player, so I feel like it’s been a good fit for me to update and upkeep the dungeons.
In a sense, I both hold the whip and and whipping myself in regards to dungeon content and getting things done (ouch). I have my leads that I answer to and get permissions from, but largely I am acting on what I feel is making the dungeons better. I am leading the charge on improving dungeon content, but I am not a manager or anything – I’m a “in the trenches” designer who just so happens to also post a lot in the dungeon forums to keep players up to date and keep an eye on things.

This last week I have been allotted a fellow designer (who sometimes posts here) by the name of William, who is going to help me with updating dungeon content and our plans going forward (we have big stuff coming down the pipeline for dungeons).

Some TA paths might benefit from additional WPs. Just saying.

Yes.

I misread the last part as pleasure.

Oh myyyy.

Kudos to people who clearly love their job! It shows and we love that. I hope you and rest of the Anet team also share the same passion and caring!

Keep up the good work!

Posted by: Rage The Numbers.7943

Rage The Numbers.7943

Any chance for a sneak peek? Just one encounter….?

:P

Throw us a bone here!

I was hoping it would be a surprise, but sure. I rebuilt the “Defend Magg while he plants the bomb” event in CoF (path 2). It now involves a special flame legion assassin who must be killed before he reaches Magg, while dealing with never-ending spawns of (non veteran…) flame legion out to distract the players and add pressure.

Will the new assassin drop $$?

Rage The Nornynorn – Guild Leader [RR] Reddit Refugees
Sanctum of Rall
http://www.reddit.com/r/Reddit_Refugees – Visit the site for Recruitment!

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Thats not good, the complete Defend Magg encounter is completly fine and easily doable without kiting. I know it because the groups I am in manage it with 90% success rate.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Lighthammer.3280

Lighthammer.3280

Can we have increased raw gold drops pls. Everything in game costs kittenload of gold and items that drop are either worthless or so rare that i feel i have better chance winning a lottery.

Posted by: Tears.5627

Tears.5627

Can we have increased raw gold drops pls. Everything in game costs kittenload of gold and items that drop are either worthless or so rare that i feel i have better chance winning a lottery.

Except that would not fix the problem outside of merchant items. While items like cultural armor would be easier to obtain, the gold inflation would make people want to sell exotic and legendary items for even more than they are now.

Running Axe on Necro since April 27th, 2012 (Before it was cool)

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I get that some encounters are being reworked to be more difficult.
However, (not trying to sound cool or whatever word you want to put with it) but I find it fun when 4 other members of the group die and it is just me left alone vs the boss until they get back.
Not that this happens too often and sure sometimes I end up dying myself but its sort of an accomplishment to be able to hold the boss off from regening back to full health so the group doesn’t have to start completely over.
Now I will either have to solo the boss, or die so that the rest of the group can join again. Which adds more chances of failure, more chances that I may have to die so the rest of the group can get back up.
Pretty lame update.

Or you could just walk out of combat …

Posted by: Minion.9850

Minion.9850

Rob; if you’re looking into improving TA, how about the worm boss at the beginning of each path. When a team fails, the worms currently do not reset, which makes it all the more tricky and usually results in simply resetting the dungeon.

P.S. I like your assassination idea for Magg. Still a DPS challenge, mind you. I do like the current one too; zerging it in a manly fashion is very satisfying, instead of the nabbish 2:3 kite modo.

Posted by: Account.9832

Account.9832

People will learn or leave. It’s better that way in the long run.

I’m glad you don’t run my company’s marketing department.

- Al Zheimer

Posted by: Conner.4702

Conner.4702

I don’t mind the removal of boss zerging, but I fear that it is going to increase the amount of exploiters exponentially unless most exploit paths are also closed off. People will be even less inclined to risk a death if they can use an exploit to prevent that. The community is already running rampant using most available exploits as it is.

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

I sincerely hope that you don’t do anything with Lupicus; he is the single best encounter in the entire game. I do hope that you fix his bugs however, especially the aoe in p2 hitting in areas where it shouldn’t.

If by best encounter you mean easy then yes he is the best. He looks cool to.

Can you make every dungeon at least able to be done with only 4 ? My group was very disappointed when we did coe and it requires 5 to get past the laser wall. You can leave the difficulty we just don’t like having to bring someone just so they can hit a button or stand in a certain spot when we are perfectly cable of doing everything else ourselves.

(edited by Kromica.2831)

Posted by: fourpoundburrito.1698

fourpoundburrito.1698

I sincerely hope that you don’t do anything with Lupicus; he is the single best encounter in the entire game. I do hope that you fix his bugs however, especially the aoe in p2 hitting in areas where it shouldn’t.

If by best encounter you mean easy then yes he is the best. He looks cool to.

Can you make every dungeon at least able to be done with only 4 ? My group was very disappointed when we did coe and it requires 5 to get past the laser wall. You can leave the difficulty we just don’t like having to bring someone just so they can hit a button or stand in a certain spot when we are perfectly cable of doing everything else ourselves.

I’ve done this in a group with four before. On the other side of the lasers two consoles are right next to each other. If you stand in a very precise spot between them you can use both without moving. If that person starts the countdown they can use both before time is up. It might take a few tries but it can be done.

Posted by: JK Arrow.7102

JK Arrow.7102

Looking foward to the changes coming up!

Posted by: Gelltor.3015

Gelltor.3015

Whelp,I won’t be allowed play as a ranger anymore with out “search and. Rescue” equipped it seems :P

Posted by: Carzor Stelatis.9435

Carzor Stelatis.9435

Whelp,I won’t be allowed play as a ranger anymore with out "search and. Rescue" equipped it seems :P

Lying to BWI* pugs about what you’re running is part and parcel of playing Guild Wars

* BWI: Build Wars Inquisition

Posted by: Rhinzual.7861

Rhinzual.7861

Robert, are you the head/one of the top people on the dungeon team (it’s possible I just made up “dungeon team”)? You are one of the most communicative members of the ArenaNet staff and you seem to post with solid and satisfying information (possibly a luxury when dealing with dungeon design as opposed to WvW culling or the ephemeral concept of class balance), it would be interesting to know if you are a minion or the guy holding the whip.

Even when I disagree with things the “dungeon team” does, at least I usually understand them from your posts.

After Fractals shipped and just before this last week, I have been the sole designer on the Live Team’s dungeon content. We have designers on the team for other content, but because I built a few of the dungeons we launched with, I am familiar with the current content. I am also a passionate dungeon player, so I feel like it’s been a good fit for me to update and upkeep the dungeons.
In a sense, I both hold the whip and and whipping myself in regards to dungeon content and getting things done (ouch). I have my leads that I answer to and get permissions from, but largely I am acting on what I feel is making the dungeons better. I am leading the charge on improving dungeon content, but I am not a manager or anything – I’m a “in the trenches” designer who just so happens to also post a lot in the dungeon forums to keep players up to date and keep an eye on things.

This last week I have been allotted a fellow designer (who sometimes posts here) by the name of William, who is going to help me with updating dungeon content and our plans going forward (we have big stuff coming down the pipeline for dungeons).

Some TA paths might benefit from additional WPs. Just saying.

Yes.

I misread the last part as pleasure.

Oh myyyy.

You mean to tell me that for the longest time, you’ve been the only person designing Fractals, dungeons, and dynamic events? Huh, I can’t say I would have imagined that if I wasn’t told such on these forums.

Posted by: Njordfinn.4921

Njordfinn.4921

I was hoping it would be a surprise, but sure. I rebuilt the “Defend Magg while he plants the bomb” event in CoF (path 2). It now involves a special flame legion assassin who must be killed before he reaches Magg, while dealing with never-ending spawns of (non veteran…) flame legion out to distract the players and add pressure.

Sounds like an interesting encounter, i love the way the dungeons are heading already

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

You mean to tell me that for the longest time, you’ve been the only person designing Fractals, dungeons, and dynamic events? Huh, I can’t say I would have imagined that if I wasn’t told such on these forums.

He said after it shipped, so he was on the design team for FotM (I believe he was specifically involved in the deep sea fractal and the swampland fractal) but there were other people who also helped make it. Now that it (FotM) has been shipped, my understanding is that there was a one man team doing updates for all the launch dungeons (possibly also the original FotM dungeons). Until last week, when another guy joined him.

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

Warning: Post contains controversial thoughts.

I do intend on putting more waypoints into dungeons, but due to the work required for this upcoming patch we didn’t get enough time to make it happen.
I’m not a fan of “punishment running” wherein your punishment for failing is having to run a long distance back to the fight. To discourage res rushing potential we went initially with fewer waypoints. Now that we are implementing a new tech, I would like to add more to reduce the time spent running back to an objective.
We have more info coming soon to how the system will be working.

Honestly, I don’t see a problem with the number of waypoints. There may even be too many in some dungeons.

If players don’t wanna run back, they should learn how to not die. I have to say I’m slightly riled about something that’s just happened to me. I’m in a CoE group, and a ranger starts yelling at me because I wont melee-mode alpha. I tell him that every group I’ve been with that has made me do that has wiped multiple times, and I refused. First 2 alpha fights, he dies multiple times, each fight, where I dodge a few times and don’t so much as down. This kitten is even downing against normal trash mobs. We get to the final alpha encounter and I tell him he can melee it and I wont go ranged. Well…what I meant was, I wouldn’t fight at all, I’d stay well away. The group ran in, and died in 3 seconds. They kicked me. Yah, ‘cause that’s fair… the Path 2 Alpha I’m pretty sure I could solo….naked. If you get every dodge spot on it’s more than manageable.

So, I am wondering why, after ArenaNet have already made dungeons substantially easier than beta, or even release, are you still prepared to bow down to the worse skilled portion of players and provide them with more ways to win when they, as harsh as this sounds, just don’t deserve to.

The first time I tried Arah explorable our group failed at Lupicus. Did I come here whining about it? No. I went in again some time later and learnt how to complete it.

This game doesn’t need more dungeon waypoints. It will just promote bad practices in the end, and reward the lazy, unskilled, or moronic players.

(edited by Sarie.1630)

Conner.4702

Warning: Post contains controversial thoughts.

I do intend on putting more waypoints into dungeons, but due to the work required for this upcoming patch we didn’t get enough time to make it happen.
I’m not a fan of “punishment running” wherein your punishment for failing is having to run a long distance back to the fight. To discourage res rushing potential we went initially with fewer waypoints. Now that we are implementing a new tech, I would like to add more to reduce the time spent running back to an objective.

Honestly, I don’t see a problem with the number of waypoints. There may even be too many in some dungeons.

If players don’t wanna run back, they should learn how to not die. I have to say I’m slightly riled about something that’s just happened to me. I’m in a CoE group, and a ranger starts yelling at me because I wont melee-mode alpha. I tell him that every group I’ve been with that has made me do that has wiped multiple times, and I refused. First 2 alpha fights, he dies multiple times, each fight, where I dodge a few times and don’t so much as down. This kitten is even downing against normal trash mobs. We get to the final alpha encounter and I tell him he can melee it and I wont go ranged. Well…what I meant was, I wouldn’t fight at all, I’d stay well away. The group ran in, and died in 3 seconds. They kicked me. Yah, ‘cause that’s fair… the Path 2 Alpha I’m pretty sure I could solo….naked. If you get every dodge spot on it’s more than manageable.

So, I am wondering why, after ArenaNet have already made dungeons substantially easier than beta, or even release, are you still prepared to bow down to the worse skilled portion of players and provide them with more ways to win when they, as harsh as this sounds, just don’t deserve to.

The first time I tried Arah explorable our group failed at Lupicus. Did I come here whining about it? No. I went in again some time later and learnt how to complete it.

This game doesn’t need more dungeon waypoints. It will just promote bad practices in the end, and reward the lazy, unskilled, or moronic players.

Grats on making it that much more difficult for your group. They were right to kick you. Subject Alpha’s aoe easily avoided yes, but if you refuse to follow tactics you screw it for the rest of the team on alpha. This wasn’t about them being bad but you being arrogant.

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

Grats on making it that much more difficult for your group. They were right to kick you. Subject Alpha’s aoe easily avoided yes, but if you refuse to follow tactics you screw it for the rest of the team on alpha. This wasn’t about them being bad but you being arrogant.

Are people supposed to glitch bosses or they get kicked?

Sarie.1630

The guy in question downed, instantly, to a trash mob in there. What right does he really have to scream ‘scrub!’ at me for being able to… uhh.. not fail. Am I arrogant for knowing to dodge it’s first attack too?

I’m so sorry I make it impossible for fools to win.

You also missed the bit about me allowing them to try Melee, and them dying faster than any group I’ve ever seen… If they can’t make their trick work, what even is the point?

Apparently that is the general consensus. Sad, huh.

(edited by Sarie.1630)

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

I’d love to see a group actually have to work together to overcome a boss so I’m all in favor of the “no waypoint while in combat” change.

However some bosses have incredibly stupid and unforgiving mechanics that can near “one-shot” certain classes and make them very hard to revive.

For this change to work they really need to make “downed state” drop threat from a boss. I hate being beat to death while I’m virtually no threat at all.

Conner.4702

You think they somehow completely screwed up the boss mechanics for p1, when they are different in p2 and p3? I wouldn’t say so. P1 to me is the introduction of the boss. It’s the easier path to get people to learn part of his mechanics in the other paths. Unless a dev comes out and straight up says it is not intended I do not see this as a glitch or exploit as the boss can still kick everyones kitten even in melee range.

As for the other guy. Yes most likely you caused their deaths as you were still ranged which changes the way the boss fights. I wonder if you actually understand the mechanics involved in the fight.

Sarie.1630

You think they somehow completely screwed up the boss mechanics for p1, when they are different in p2 and p3? I wouldn’t say so. P1 to me is the introduction of the boss. It’s the easier path to get people to learn part of his mechanics in the other paths. Unless a dev comes out and straight up says it is not intended I do not see this as a glitch or exploit as the boss can still kick everyones kitten even in melee range.

As for the other guy. Yes most likely you caused their deaths as you were still ranged which changes the way the boss fights. I wonder if you actually understand the mechanics involved in the fight.

I was on Path 2. So you’re saying the “lame melee trick” works on Path1 only?

In that case, I see no problem playing ranged at all.

Regardless, it’s so easy to play ranged and not die. SO EASY. Red circle —> Count to 2 —> Dodge in any direction. That’s literally all you need to do. Way easier than trying to cheat him by playing melee and hoping noone else screws up too.

Posted by: Horrorscope.7632

Horrorscope.7632

Robert thanks for the info and structure of how dungeons have been designed to date.

Since you’ve been the “owner” of the dungeons, have other team members questioned on how different the Open World plays vs Dungeons? To me this is a sizable issue. In the Open World hundreds of builds are viable, in Dungeons the difficulty is ramp up several times more and it starts to make you use cookie cutter builds, it seems to me.

You cannot make everyone happy with one difficulty level in dungeons. To many it’s too hard, to others it’s too easy. If you are the passionate dungeon player, I suggest you take a tip from DDO the leader in MMO dungeon design and over the years there they realized they needed several difficulties. It shipped with 3 there are now 6 per dungeon, one being epic which makes the dungeon scale to max level. Yes the gaming population can vary that much. I don’t want to say make the dungeon easier when there are others wanting more of the challenge, we need choice in both directions.

The open world in this game has been inviting enough to the point is has allowed two players on my end that rarely play online games like this, that said it could be a bit more difficult still. But putting them in a dungeon as it stands today… is pretty much a “Keep out, you aren’t invited” sign. And for me, how the mob’s hp ramps up in dungeons, doesn’t match the rest of the game at all, it’s awkward, like the story in GW2. Orr is a cakewalk for example vs the lowest dungeon difficulty experience in story mode.

To me the entire team has to look at the games as a whole, something doesn’t ring quite right with how dungeons stand today vs the rest of the game.

We need difficulty choices.

Posted by: Zlociutki.9165

Zlociutki.9165

What about Boss HP. Maybe you should do something about it, for example: Boss will not regenerate his HP below 50%.

Wahat about loot from Bosses? Right now i can deal 90% of dmg on Boss, then i’m beeing killed by him just 1 sec before he’s going to fall and I’m not geting any loot from him.

What about loot from chests? Any changes on + or we get another nerf like this one from december patch?

What about Lodestone? Will we be able to get them for tokens or laurels?

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

I was on Path 2. So you’re saying the “lame melee trick” works on Path1 only?

In that case, I see no problem playing ranged at all.

Regardless, it’s so easy to play ranged and not die. SO EASY. Red circle —> Count to 2 --> Dodge in any direction. That’s literally all you need to do. Way easier than trying to cheat him by playing melee and hoping noone else screws up too.

If you are able to dodge his aoe in ranged, you can dodge it in melee. And guess what: you’ll do more damage in melee, too. Time to sack up and learn to melee the slightly challenging bosses and stop being a scrub.

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

If you are able to dodge his aoe in ranged, you can dodge it in melee. And guess what: you’ll do more damage in melee, too. Time to sack up and learn to melee the slightly challenging bosses and stop being a scrub.

You seem to completely miss the point. People don’t melee alpha because it’s more manlier, they do it because you can move on his position with melee assist off and go away from keyboard to make a cup of tea. And I’m really curious if you melee those slightly challenging bosses as well (lupi, high lvl fractals).

Posted by: LunaticSerenade.7615

LunaticSerenade.7615

I just want to let you know that your grand fix to CoF path 3 did not make that path any better.

I’m almost done with this game simply because of your ridiculous design and failure to listen to your customers about anything.

Good work.

[edit] Also, the waypoint thing? Stupid.

Fayde Lightbane – Level 80 Thief | Taveren Mighthammer – Level 80 Warrior
Kavohl Serien – Level 80 Ranger | Merin Leafsower – Level 80 Engineer
Kolbjorn Wolfsbane – Level 80 Guardian

(edited by LunaticSerenade.7615)

Posted by: DancingPenguins.9875

DancingPenguins.9875

I just want to let you know that your grand fix to CoF path 3 did not make that path any better.

I’m almost done with this game simply because of your ridiculous design and failure to listen to your customers about anything.

Good work.

How are people failing CoF? How are people even dying?

Posted by: LunaticSerenade.7615

LunaticSerenade.7615

Good work.

Who asked you? Go away, troll.

Fayde Lightbane – Level 80 Thief | Taveren Mighthammer – Level 80 Warrior
Kavohl Serien – Level 80 Ranger | Merin Leafsower – Level 80 Engineer
Kolbjorn Wolfsbane – Level 80 Guardian

Posted by: sephyranna.3095

sephyranna.3095

Good work.

I don’t know. I read forums and people are saying that they wipe all the time on CoF and AC. I don’t even….

But besides that, Please please please fix the spark mechanism in Arah path 4. Those ranged attacks give everyone headaches. It took us 1.4 hrs to finish off Simins because of the stupid sparks circling around the Dwayna statue playing ring around the rosie. Not fun at all.

Unless you count the celebratory crying we did after we finally killed Simins.

Officer of [STRM]
Maguuma

Posted by: Runiir.6425

Runiir.6425

Wonderful, great, the guy designing the content totally missed the primary issues with dungeouns. The silvers hit too dang hard, and most bosses have far too much hp… a fight should not be hard because the boss has a million hp, 10 minute boss fights are NOT fun and feel like a chore…case in point the underwater bosses in HotW.

If you wanted to make things more challenging, then you should have added in a hard mode, not change the existing way things have been done kitten. Yes…this is half-done lazy update at best. Either input both phases in one go (to avoid the punishment you have now given players and ensuring that PuGs start dying off entirely) or do nothing untill you can.

Balance the game for the average gamer, expect the average gamer cannot dodge perfectly, will get hit hard regularly, and will be unable to rez people in combat with a boss and not die. Now, balance around that. Make a hard mode for the ego-centric players that offers no increase in loot, just allows them to spout their current dungeoun level for boasting purposes. That right there will make everyone happy.

As it stands right now, there are friends of mine who will never be able to complete a dungeoun. The vast majority don’t want a super tough challenge, they want fun that they can reasonably work to get the skins they want. Put the “challenge” in a hard mode, keep it out of the basic dungeouns or give us other ways to get those skins.

Posted by: DancingPenguins.9875

DancingPenguins.9875

Balance the game for the average gamer

As it stands right now, there are friends of mine who will never be able to complete a dungeoun. The vast majority don’t want a super tough challenge, they want fun that they can reasonably work to get the skins they want.

I’m sorry to have to be the one to break it to you, but the content ARE balanced around the average gamer.

Silver mobs are unwelcoming in dungeons and bosses hit like a pillow but has tons of HP. These are problems, but they are by no means difficult to most players. At best, an average player sees these as nuisances on their farming run.

If you are certain your friends will never complete a dungeon, then they are below average. Most likely, as they gain experience, they will be able to, have some faith. The dev’s attention should be fixing fractals.

Posted by: Bryzy.2719

Bryzy.2719

Compared to so many other problems in the game this update seems entirely unnecessary and will serve to be nothing but a nuisance and will undoubtedly make the dungeoning experience harder, particularly for newcomers.

Have ANET considered that the reason a player can’t be res’d at a particular point in a dungeon might be because other players are dropping like flies if they attempt to res them? For example in the Asc. Catacombs, what if a player dies right in front of a fire trap?

Sometimes as the player facing death you just PREFER to be able to spawn back at one of the FEW waypoints there are.

Posted by: Saintly.8062

Saintly.8062

For example in the Asc. Catacombs, what if a player dies right in front of a fire trap?*

If the rest of the team isn’t in combat, they can still rez normally. If a player dies to the fire trap, that is likely the case.

Posted by: vespers.1759

vespers.1759

CoF path 2 is about to become a lot more selective. sorry, no squishies allowed.

Bristleback can’t hit anything? Let’s fix the HP bug instead.

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

Any chance for a sneak peek? Just one encounter….?

:P

Throw us a bone here!

Last night I had two groups fall apart attempting to do this. You might want to reexamine the amount of CC those non veteran mobs have. And in response to the person above me, both groups were loaded with non-squishies.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Sigh. I don’t see how this update solves anything. I don’t know about this “zerg rezzing” but I guess they do it so the boss doesn’t just regenerate to full health, right? I think? And if these bosses have Champion level HP, I can imagine them being a pain to bring down in the first place (especially if they can nearly one-hit-kill you like most champions can).

Reviving others in combat is often far too risky to be worth it (it takes longer, and enemies are smart enough to attack you 70% of the time when you try), unless there are still others distracting the enemy, and even then you might still be hit in the crossfire.

My desire to go through dungeons is now even less then before. I wanted to try and get others to help me with Arah so I could finish my story, but I don’t think I’ll even do that now.

Posted by: Draaky.2436

Draaky.2436

Ugh hate it that they turned off the wp if even 1 of my party is in combat, people say CoF2 is easyer but with pugs its inposseble! I want my old Waypoint system back!