The most common exploit.

The most common exploit.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

I don’t think you actually read the guide

This right here is why I dont show my guild tag on the forums, I tl;dr through kitten and say dumb things. I skimmed through and only saw the Fury Share and lost my kitten at 30 in water. Is it clever to make such a scumbag comment when not reading things properly? No, no it is not.
So my apologies on that one Zelyhn.

Although even after reading through the ‘All Damage Build’
Wouldn’t 10 points from Arcana be better spent in Water to nab Piercing Shards + Vital Striking?
Call me old fashioned but I still see an Ele without a conjure to be just so… useless. The damage just isn’t even comparable, and you dont even mention using Fiery Greatsword (granted I didn’t read through the comments to see if it was added.)

Also Nik I didn’t know I managed to get on your bad side during the entire day we were in the same guild :/

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

The most common exploit.

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

But warrior will still deal insane damage, that’s perfectly working as intended, they won’t nerf that.

That ‘Advanced’ Elementalist guide made me giggle. GJ on your team carrying your lousy DPS through dungeons. Maybe ‘New Player’ guide would be more fitting cause you practically run bunker traits.

I really didn’t lose anything of worth when I left your lot.

+1

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

The most common exploit.

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

No worries Dolan. Hey if you want to make it up to me (because you feel very guilty) click on my sig to support my two elementalist suggestions. A post saying how awesome they are would certainly make me forgive you for your terrible offense

As for talking about the conjures in my thread, you are right: I don’t. I whine about LH builds a bit because I think it is not the right way to play the elementalist in challenging content; but apart from that I just say that everybody must learn how to use all skills. It’s not really a guide.

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter