The recent patches

The recent patches

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: noobftw.9654

noobftw.9654

There is a bunches of bugs right now that annoys players the most, i.e.
1. The pickup bug, when you run and pickup at the same time, you tend to lock up your toon. A very deadly bug when fighting jade maw or blizzard.
2. The unresponsive jump.
3. The self canceling dodge. happens sometimes when you use primary weapon skill 1.
4. The dc problem, bugs you from day to day. Deadly in FOTM since there is no rejoin after dc.
5. Very easy to get stuck under an object. Happens to player as well as mobs.

Some of above-mentioned bugs have been there for months. All of them bothers average player since, hello, this is an action based mmo. Now instead of fixing these bugs that really matters to the player, Anet’s top priority is to fix the exploits in dungeon ( and making new bugs that annoying player i.e. the cliffside final boss bug) and increase the difficulty of well established dungeons routes. I have no problem with dungeon difficulty, but hey, 1. please list the change properly in the changelog instead of adding 10 vet mobs sneakily here and there. 2. there are other more important bugs you should be fixing which really matters to the player.3. most of anet’s player base are here coz they don’t like the grinding, but now the grinding is heavily forced on them and you increased the difficulty, reduced the drop rate and make the grind more grind. Are you trying to kill your player base, Anet?
Anet just never failed to piss us off. After the karka incident ( I spent 8 hours trying to finish it but ended up with 4 dc and 1 reset in the end), and the massive innocent ban for something you didn’t do, apparently all these plus the bugs don’t matter to anet since it’s the player who suffers, but ANet’s top priority is to fix the exploits in dungeon and introduce new surprise ‘contents’. Anything makes us grind easier gets fixed in the next patch but things made us suffer never get fixed. This really tells us the character of the company and the mindset of the PM who is prioritizing the projects. Oh, s/he really hates us since after all the facepalm we get, we stayed.
Maybe its time to go permafk now just before whatever the next wintersday content f*rts in my face again?

The recent patches

Posted by: Andre.4382

Andre.4382

I don’t understand how a patch can come out and the dc problem for fractals of the mists was never addressed. That should be there number 1 priority but instead they put there time into fixing exploits, seriously get it together arena net.

The recent patches

Posted by: PlaneWalker.8346

PlaneWalker.8346

I had a similar post earlier but been deleted. There is surely something wrong for their fixing priority. There are many bugs in Fotm (transporting elite mobs in fire shaman dungeon, disappearing food buff, d/c problem, disappearing skull during maw fight) and many parts need to improve (RNG ring, hard to LFG in Fotm because too many difficulty lvls, multi server players must find an overflow). All of this problems are serious hampering us, but are not Anet first fixing priority, maybe not even second.

The recent patches

Posted by: Hobocop.1508

Hobocop.1508

Some bugs are harder to fix than others. There’s a post floating around somewhere that the D/C issue in Fractals was much more difficult to fix than anticipated because of how they’re implemented, so it didn’t make it in this patch.

The recent patches

Posted by: BUTTERBLUME.3217

BUTTERBLUME.3217

If it was true, then Anet should hire new engineers and if it is not… oh well.

The recent patches

Posted by: Hobocop.1508

Hobocop.1508

The recent patches

Posted by: The Kape.3672

The Kape.3672

I don’t understand how a patch can come out and the dc problem for fractals of the mists was never addressed. That should be there number 1 priority but instead they put there time into fixing exploits, seriously get it together arena net.

Priority for this open your eyes Devs!!!!

[WHAT] http://gw2what.shivtr.com
Your Home Hardcore PvE Guild focused in doing Speed/Record Runs & Guild Missions!

The recent patches

Posted by: noother.2190

noother.2190

Priority for this open your eyes Devs!!!!

You completely ignored the post above yours. The already stated the fix is a lot more complicated than they originally anticipated, but the fix is coming.

The recent patches

Posted by: noobftw.9654

noobftw.9654

I just have to stay away from fractals for now. The effort and reward really doesn’t scale, plus you have to put up with the risk of getting no rewards at all. Last night we got the worst lineup, harpies/asura->dredge powersuit->cliffside, spending 3 half hours to get half way through cliffside and in the face of non-stopping veteran chanter groups, the necro quits. Can’t blame him either, armor was broke and everyone has better things to do than spending 4 hours on a ever repeating dungeon for a tiny little chance of getting a pink ring. However I was stupid enough to give it another try, ended up with someone dc’ed in mid of boss fight. It’s 5 hours for nothing but some broken armor. Before the patch, we’d probably 4maned the rest dungeon. No one has the will to do that now. The risk of running into cliffside or getting another dc is too high and all that effort for a tiny little chance of a slightly better gear? Anet must think we are all mentally challenged.

The recent patches

Posted by: Dead.7385

Dead.7385

3. The self canceling dodge. happens sometimes when you use primary weapon skill 1.

This is the worst. As a zerker melee warrior having the dodge bug out on me and uselessly eat my endurance (because it even though it stops working mid dodge you can cancel out of the animation/endurance usage) is saddening. Especially since it is a core mechanic that the entire game depends on.