Tired of fractal griefers !!!

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

it is hard enough finding a decent set of players that actually know how to do medium level fractals 20-30. Now this game has almost completely gotten rid of griefing but….
in fractals it is a different story. if the party leader leaves the whole group is kicked out !!!

for the love of all that is holy will you please fix it so it works like dungeons.
so that even if the party leader leaves the instance ownership is simply transferred
for that matter can we please get an instance owner icon at the very least

Posted by: Grounder.7381

Grounder.7381

deal with it!
1. it protects the leader from getting kicked
2. changing it look like a HUGE work load for the programer..
3. call in guildies. if you pug, its a dungeon at your own risk

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

deal with it!

lol, i guess you’re one of the griefers that likes it the way it is lol !
protect the leader ? the leader was the jack kitten lol !
besides they already made dungeons work even if the leader is kicked doing the same to fractals is a must now to stop the stupid griefers.

Posted by: Me Kill You.9035

Me Kill You.9035

deal with it!

lol, i guess you’re one of the griefers that likes it the way it is lol !
protect the leader ? the leader was the jack kitten lol !
besides they already made dungeons work even if the leader is kicked doing the same to fractals is a must now to stop the stupid griefers.

If anyone sounds like a griefer here…

Right now being the dungeon starter is the only thing protecting against kicks from f***ed up people who like to kick and invite their friends.

So to anyone who is a quitter and likes to leave halfway through, just don’t start it. That’s about all I can say about this…

Jade Quarry [TPA]

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

I agree. People who aren’t clearly capable of doing level 48 should go practice in 38 or lower.
I have never been so close to boot whole team out.

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

But more heroic feeling!

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: Conner.4702

Conner.4702

People reap what they sow. Complaining about people being underskilled, when exploiting in fractals was the norm and not the exception. If people had taught others how to do the fractals proper there would be less noobs now.

People getting kicked due to the bad vote system and now they have wisened up and go in first. More power to them I say.

Posted by: Hoyvin.3241

Hoyvin.3241

for the love of all that is holy will you please fix it so it works like dungeons.
so that even if the party leader leaves the instance ownership is simply transferred
for that matter can we please get an instance owner icon at the very least

Dungeons work the same way. First one in is the instance owner, not the creator of the group. If the instance owner leaves, everyone gets kicked. As far as I know, they haven’t fixed that yet.

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

I think instance openers should still have benefits. They should be immune to kicks unless they are dced or akitten for 10+ min (or some reasonable amount of time). If they leave the party on their own then the instance ownership should be transferred to a random party member.

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I started the instances on numerous MF runs, and my GW client crashed all the time. The instance stayed open and I could rejoin my group each time.

If I would have left the group, it would have been a different cup of tea. I think the problem is with the instance owner in conjunction with the party.

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

Join a guild.

If your guild doesn’t do it regularly add/PM me in game. We have a regular group of 6-7 in guild, but sometimes we need a 5th.

RIP in peace Robert

Posted by: Broadicea.8294

Broadicea.8294

I started the instances on numerous MF runs, and my GW client crashed all the time. The instance stayed open and I could rejoin my group each time.

If I would have left the group, it would have been a different cup of tea. I think the problem is with the instance owner in conjunction with the party.

If the instance owner leaves the party or switches characters it will close the instance. Otherwise they can leave the instance any way they choose and it’ll stay up.

Retired. Too many casuals.

Posted by: lekyii.9856

lekyii.9856

deal with it!

He dont have to deal with it no one have to, this is a problem with the game, only one that need to deal with it is Anet this is a “bug” that is in-game since the first Beta(aKa a year AGO).

So please Anet instead of giving us Updates with distractions bring real improvement to the game

Posted by: Grounder.7381

Grounder.7381

i think its rooted deep within the game..
like main story, the ones opening instance gets an ownership of it..
it always been this way.. all instance behave the same way.
and i think its fully intended..
changing that will have to rewrite all instances programs..
like i said.. HUGE workload

Posted by: Rama.6439

Rama.6439

I totally agree, this needs to be fixed also, sick of people who start the frac going akitten or d/c and not coming back and you cant kick them cause they started it, fix this crap.

Arcubus Balefire – 80 Guardian
Välkyri – 80 Warrior
JQ[Lulz] – Kill fur Thrillz…