Why are we still here? (or not)

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I like how this thread has completely gone off topic. x)

Were all still here because of pizza.

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

I have to agree. When I was in Australia the only food I found acceptable was the Japanese and Vietnamese I ate literally everyday for 3 months. The pizza was pretty awful. But sometimes it was better than the ramen.

HOWEVER… I literally have never had a better pink lady apple than i did in australia. And I’m a total apple snob.

The only way you can get a decent pizza here is if you’re prepared to pay alot for it. You have to go into a classy restaurant, preferably one with a wood fired oven.

Come see me next time you visit :P

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

EU makes the best pizzas

Agreed.

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I have to agree. When I was in Australia the only food I found acceptable was the Japanese and Vietnamese I ate literally everyday for 3 months. The pizza was pretty awful. But sometimes it was better than the ramen.

HOWEVER… I literally have never had a better pink lady apple than i did in australia. And I’m a total apple snob.

The only way you can get a decent pizza here is if you’re prepared to pay alot for it. You have to go into a classy restaurant, preferably one with a wood fired oven.

Can’t. Sorry. No internet. No netflix. I’d rather shove 5 of the spiders that tried to kill me up my butt.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

As OP, I support this thread’s shift in focus, and will follow future developments with great interest.

As for pineapple, I like it better on pizza than raw. It just gets so sweet and juicy…

Also good: spinach, feta, kalamata olive, and tomato. No flavor palette is better than the greeks :-)

J Eberle.9312

Can’t. Sorry. No internet. No netflix. I’d rather shove 5 of the spiders that tried to kill me up my butt.

mhm yeh the internet is really bad T_T. Come see me when you visit canada some time then lol.

As for pineapple, I like it better on pizza than raw. It just gets so sweet and juicy…

Also good: spinach, feta, kalamata olive, and tomato. No flavor palette is better than the greeks :-)

YES. YES THIS ONE GETS IT.

Lilith Ajit.6173

As OP, I support this thread’s shift in focus, and will follow future developments with great interest.

I guess you and I are pizza soul mates.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

Lilith Ajit.6173

mhm yeh the internet is really bad T_T. Come see me when you visit canada some time then lol.

Cool! I’m only 3 hours away from canadia.

[ARES]

NovaanVerdiano.6174

No. Just no.

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

Great, I’m hungry now.

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”

Posted by: Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

From the state of the game I would say the devs like pizza with nothing on it but a half olive, and a crust filled with shrapnels.

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

Lilith Ajit.6173

From the state of the game I would say the devs like pizza with nothing on it but a half olive, and a crust filled with shrapnels.

Let’s just use this comment as a segue to… cheese filled crust. drools

[ARES]

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Okay, I can actually agree with you on that.

J Eberle.9312

Ah but that pizza sounds like it’s a little too generous. Next patch they should remove the olive and replace it with rat faeces. It’s a fair trade, take with one hand and give with the other.

Lilith Ajit.6173

Do you normally disagree with me? O.o

Hehehe.

I want/need pizza now x.x

[ARES]

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Hehehe.

I meant in regards to pizza and what toppings it should (not) have.

Lilith Ajit.6173

Hehehe.

You know I could admit that I once sliced granny smith apples and placed those on my pizza.

Oops.

[ARES]

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Hehehe.

You know I could admit that I once sliced granny smith apples and placed those on my pizza.

Oops.

I… don’t know what to say about this abomination.

dlonie.6547

Spinach and feta on anything makes it better :-)

OMG GREEK OMELETTES.

SPANAKOPITA.

I need to leave work and go cook. Now.

Lilith Ajit.6173

Hehehe.

Oops.

Apples in my tuna salad is actually OP as hell.

I’m a very big fan of apples.

[ARES]

J Eberle.9312

Granny smith apples on a pizza O_O

Attachments:

Lilith Ajit.6173

Granny smith apples on a pizza O_O

I tried it… it wasn’t great. BUT IM A SCIENTIST. TRUST ME.

[ARES]

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Hehehe.

Oops.

Apples in my tuna salad is actually OP as hell.

I’m a very big fan of apples.

Apples are nice and all, but… what the hell… I could never eat this.

dlonie.6547

Hehehe.

Oops.

Heh, done right…that would be pretty good. We had a pear + arugula pizza at a local italian place and it was fantastic. Fruit on pizza == awesomeness, just gotta leave the tomato sauce off (or replace it) if you do it.

I used to make pizzas at home, too. Sometimes just olive oil and cheese on homemade crust is better than anything you can buy :-)

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

MMM Hawaiian Pizza. Cooked Pineapple is always good, pretty normal to put it with pork as well.

Though I’ve been getting my Hawaiian Pizza with BBQ sauce instead of marinara sauce now that some places give me that option.

The other one I’l get is Onion, Meat (whichever I feel like at the time), and White sauce.

Cooked Onions (I don’t like crunchy raw onion really) and Pineapple are my 2 favorite ingredients, but I can’t say I’ve actually ever tried them together.

Though honestly I’m always happy with just plain cheese too. Though in the end I’m a Pizza kitten, I’ll eat anything and like it

Lilith Ajit.6173

Hehehe.

Oops.

Heh, done right…that would be pretty good. We had a pear + arugula pizza at a local italian place and it was fantastic. Fruit on pizza == awesomeness, just gotta leave the tomato sauce off (or replace it) if you do it.

I used to make pizzas at home, too. Sometimes just olive oil and cheese on homemade crust is better than anything you can buy :-)

Pear + arugula + goat cheese is pretty popular round these partz. Do you live near me or something?

[ARES]

Jerus.4350

I’m a fan of Margarita Pizza, which I always felt was someone really being kitten about it. “marinara sauce, naw just throw some tomatoes on there, Ok cheese, ahh shredding is a pain, just take clumps of it and toss it on there wherever, umm whole spinach leaves too, that’s a topping right?” but hey it’s delicious.

dlonie.6547

Pear + arugula + goat cheese is pretty popular round these partz. Do you live near me or something?

I’m near Albany these days. I think it is definitely a Northeast thing :-) I never heard of it when I was in other parts of the country.

I’m a fan of Margarita Pizza, which I always felt was someone really being kitten about it. “marinara sauce, naw just throw some tomatoes on there, Ok cheese, ahh shredding is a pain, just take clumps of it and toss it on there wherever, umm whole spinach leaves too, that’s a topping right?” but hey it’s delicious.

mmmm…with some giant kittening basil leaves… drools

Lilith Ajit.6173

I’m near Albany these days. I think it is definitely a Northeast thing :-) I never heard of it when I was in other parts of the country.

mmmm…with some giant kittening basil leaves… drools

Weird. I’m 30 mins from Albany. It’s a northeast thing apparently.

[ARES]

J Eberle.9312

I can’t say which one is more horrible for me, reading all this culinary disaster or thinking of arenanet like a disgusting frozen pizza with rotten tomato sauce in a murican fastfood and the waiters trying to trick you into thinking you’re in Naples or something.

omg lol

Jerus.4350

Doh I think Dlonie is right, basil not spinach… i hate green leafy things usually but on that pizza, mmm

and deSade never had that?

Curious, what do you get on your Pizza deSade?

Attachments:

Lilith Ajit.6173

Ok ok, you successfully kicked me out of this thread… I’m done… oh I’m so done…
I was thinking of inviting you here to see if I can instill some sanity in your mind brains, but you’re a lost cause.
/walks away with dramatic music in the background
- explosions courtesy of Michael Bay -

My darling.. I just need you to fix my ways.

Attachments:

[ARES]

dlonie.6547

Doh I think Dlonie is right, basil not spinach… i hate green leafy things usually but on that pizza, mmm

If you could eat the Pale Tree, her leaves would taste exactly like basil.

At least they did in that dream I had that one time….

J Eberle.9312

Random information but- I know how to make dough and can toss, slap and screen a pizza in under 30 seconds :o

Lilith Ajit.6173

If you could eat the Pale Tree, her leaves would taste exactly like basil.

At least they did in that dream I had that one time….

Scarlet tastes like boiled kale.

[ARES]

Lilith Ajit.6173

Meh… meh… Ok fine. /walks back in

I just don’t understand if this “margarita” he’s talking about is indeed a margherita…
If it is
- it’s basil not spinach
- the only cheese on it is mozzarella
- it’s not marinara sauce on it kittenMIT just regular tomato sauce°
Nothing else on it. That + dough which obviously has a very specific recipe aswell.
How I eat it well… regular base of tomato+mozzarella with mushrooms and something else depending on how I feel like.

° Marinara sauce: tomato sauce + garlic + a bit of origano and olive oil. The marinara pizza is NOT a margherita.
Gosh.

Teach me, my liege.

Attachments:

[ARES]

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Ok controversy time:

Crepes are better than pizza!

(and swift will say I am an instigator again :/)

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

Lilith Ajit.6173

Ok controversy time:

Dessert crepes are the only ones I’ve ever tried. Lol

[ARES]

Lilith Ajit.6173

…. It makes no sense. You can’t compare the 2. It’s like witnessing 2 people that argue which one tastes better, peaches or pork meat. It’s kinda stupid to argue on such a thing.

Peaches do.

[ARES]

Jerus.4350

Meh… meh… Ok fine. /walks back in

I just don’t understand if this “margarita” he’s talking about is indeed a margherita…
If it is
- it’s basil not spinach
- the only cheese on it is mozzarella
- it’s not marinara sauce on it kittenMIT just regular tomato sauce°
Nothing else on it. That + dough which obviously has a very specific recipe aswell.
How I eat it well… regular base of tomato+mozzarella with mushrooms and something else depending on how I feel like.

° Marinara sauce: tomato sauce + garlic + a bit of origano and olive oil. The marinara pizza is NOT a margherita.
Gosh.

/bow thanks for correcting me

Jerus.4350

…. It makes no sense. You can’t compare the 2. It’s like witnessing 2 people that argue which one tastes better, peaches or pork meat. It’s kinda stupid to argue on such a thing.

Peaches do.

You haven’t had my brother’s pork… meat candy…

peaches are mighty delicious though.

J Eberle.9312

Instigating is when you say things like that ;)

Lilith Ajit.6173

Peaches do.

I just need to say that the bolded made my mind fall straight into the gutter.

[ARES]

J Eberle.9312

Ohhh myyyy gawd.

Posted by: Silberfisch.3046

Silberfisch.3046

And this is what I get for having my landline changed. I missed all the fun while I couldn’t access the internet (or even phone for that matter).

Ok controversy time:

I’d say that depends on the current mood.
But we have a crêpe restaurant not too far away that has an all you can eat on tuesdays which is so much fun!
(Albeit under the new management they changed their policy. Prior to the change other guests who had not ordered as much so far were given a higher priority in the kitchen after the seventh order. These days it’s after the fourth order. So the wait can be a bit annoying as the evening goes on.)

As for pizza: I vote for ham, salami and button mushrooms, preferably all together.

If you happen to stumble across any typos,
you may keep them to rear new and interesting variants in your basement.

NovaanVerdiano.6174

As for pizza: I vote for ham, salami and button mushrooms, preferably all together.

<3

Jerus.4350

Peaches do.

I just need to say that the bolded made my mind fall straight into the gutter.

Dirty Dirty Lilith!

but… LOL yeah… i should have phrased that better. He cooks it over a whole day though, comes out amazing.

Posted by: Cavendish.2168

Cavendish.2168

you guys are filthy elitists talking about your meta pizza builds. I make pizza how i want, and that means vegan cheese, no meat, only veggies. Also none of my toppings are stacked together.

Lilith Ajit.6173

you guys are filthy elitists talking about your meta pizza builds. I make pizza how i want, and that means vegan cheese, no meat, only veggies. Also none of my toppings are stacked together.

Beautiful. But I prefer my cheese stacked on my meats.

[ARES]

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Have you ever tried crepes from Brittany?

They are incredibly delicious with salty food

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]