Why so much hate for dungeon sellers?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Kaldrys.1978

Kaldrys.1978

Every once in a while I’ll solo ac p1 or p3 for a bit of a challenge but whenever I try to sell a path I’m met with an absurd amount of vitriol. I’m not exaggerating or anything – you’d think I was Scarlet reincarnated the way some people talk to me. Sometimes my fractal group 4-mans scale 50 because our 5th isn’t online and we can’t be bothered to PUG the last slot so we try to sell it. Same deal. I also hear all the time about players intentionally breaking the instances of arah sellers.

From what I understand there’s a lengthy history of dungeon selling in this franchise stretching back to Guild Wars 1 and Anet has even publicly sanctioned the practice so what’s the deal? Why is there so much hatred for dungeon sellers?

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

maybe you should ask the people who are giving out to you about it?

Personally I dislike it. But a freind of mine recently bought the arah paths,…. each to their own.

What I think though, is that maybe they should have a separate lfg tab. (if anet is going to allow it an all.)
It’s very annoying when you’re looking to pug the dungeon and all you see is group after group, selling the path. It makes it harder to see a legit group. A seperate tab may also lessen the hate as the only people who should click on it are ones who want to buy the path.

Posted by: Azure Fang.8605

Azure Fang.8605

I’ve played since Guild Wars launch and never once dealt with dungeon selling. Personally, I think it’s childish. If you’re already planning on going through the dungeon, you’re already looking for a group. Now you’re charging a fee for the privilege to group with you? In the case you weren’t planning on going through the dungeon and just taxi’ing, I’d question how hard you’d be playing the instance and why you didn’t just go do some other content you actually wanted to do.

But hey, that’s just me.

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

they are jealous. thats why

i had also people who storm my dunguon sell. its redicilous how serious people take a game that they want destroy other ppls fun

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

Never bought an Arah path, but usually the first thing that crosses my mind when I see one being sold is “did they solo to the end or did they kick someone out?” I just err on the side of caution and don’t do it, could be a lot of people (who might have experience being kicked at the end of easier dungeons) just assume the worst.

Posted by: Rapier.3675

Rapier.3675

its legit… have it at any mmo game with hard content for ppl who don’t care for pve.

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

I think people dont like the idea of people earning rewards that are supposed to be earned, with gold. However, since the game is primarily weighted towards earning money, and selling dungeon paths is one of the only methods to make rich people who dont like actually playing content give people money for actually being good at adventuring, its probably more fitting that not.

The other issue is, a great many dungeon path sellers have been known to exploit/hack so there is a negative connotation attached to that.

Posted by: Gearbox.2748

Gearbox.2748

I have no hate for the sellers.- I do have limited understanding of why one would want to buy a path.. – If you don’t do the dungeon your self. where is the feeling of achievement. ?
Whats next? paying someone to play your character?. Would it end with you just popping by a professional player and say “so how is my character doing…. ooh my character looks good… do I have fun playing it?… look at me go there with that grotesque over-sized legendary unwieldy sword… oh my do i pee and make shiny puddles where ever i walk? shiny!”… well Ill be back next week. let me know how I’m doing."

But joke aside. I guess much of it is about farming the same stuff again and again to get something- especially if you are limited in time. You might want a colourful hat and do not want to do the same dungeon 10 times for it.. That is sort of fair..
But it also does mean I give very little acclaim for someones looks as they can just buy them selves to stuff.

and lastly. yes. I would like better filters so I can search or setup varius things like: ignore path sales. or ignore.. you must be Zerkwarrior with an axe- trait xyz know the dungeon by heart- team have only 10 min before mom calls for dinner. speedy run—- but will wait 1 hour for that specific member.

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

It’s very annoying when you’re looking to pug the dungeon and all you see is group after group, selling the path.

WOAAAAAAAAAA Much insight, such reflexion, so true. I shall doge that attack and answer.

Actually, as a legit seller, I’d say look at the LFG for a minute. With the new UI you can see LFGs come and go, it’s so smooth. I wait 5 minute to sell, but every 5 seconds a regular group gets filled. OMG I’m destroying the LFG tool and the community :‘( :’(

Plus on the selling side, people don’t only do it for tokens/whatevs. They want the exp yo o/

Explanation :
Crafting is expensive : 50g for 7 levels if you don’t know what you’re doing. And exploring/doing paths with nabs is sooooooooo long (I carry in Arah every day for teh lulz). Meanwhile in capitalist Tyria, an AC path sold between 2 and 3g gives you 70% of an exp bar regardless of your level. Amazing ain’kitten

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

I think what people hate are illegitimate sellers. Those guys who, near the end of a dungeon, kick everyone but themselves from the party and then sell the dungeon.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I’m pretty sure a lot of the hate comes from jealousy. For instance… yesterday some various forum friends and I went through Arah p2 and got to the last boss. We were going to give the last slot away to friends or guildies, whoever got in first. I offered the slot in guild chat “anyone want to get a quick Arah 2? At last boss.” And a guildie berated me accusing me of trying to sell it.

Anyway our group killed the last boss too fast for it to matter but I think it doesn’t matter how you do Arah. If you’re able to do it quicker or with less people “haters gonna hate”.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Enaretos.8079

Anyway our group killed the last boss too fast for it to matter but I think it doesn’t matter how you do Arah. If you’re able to do it quicker or with less people “haters gonna hate”.

Sorry for the deepz… I even played the old meta so we would have time…

My Twitch

Lilith Ajit.6173

Baby don’t ever say sorry for your beautiful deepz.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Baby don’t ever say sorry for your beautiful deepz.

#BaeCaughtMeDeepzing

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

Because they could just accept the gold then kick you out. There’s no incentive whatsoever to believe in these unknown people’s sincerity, since there’s really nothing that’s enforcing them to keep people who give the gold from being kicked.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

Enaretos.8079

I often try to chat with my buyers to make sure they are assured I’m selling a legit path and won’t scam them. The first buyer gets a 20% discount if he wants to duo endboss with me, which is why I clear the mobs before the endboss.

When the path is done I remind them to add me in fl so they know the run can be trusted if they wanna buy again.

My Twitch

Posted by: Ram Banson.4081

Ram Banson.4081

i guess its because I ( as a dungeon seller) can solo the whole thing, while they (haters) keep wiping over and over again…….everywhere.
Or it is kinda like on reddit, ppl have nothing to do and are like " hey! lets go hate and downvote things"

Blùb [LuPi]

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

Hate? I do not at all. You guys are just gw1 runners. LF AC to LA to Sanctum Cay run!!

Also Great nothern wall runs… my first run ever

AH good ol sin form, ranger, ele runs. I can barely remember them but I do I do

All the failed beacons to droks runs. Running for tips. Hahaha I remember that running for tips was more profitable then actually stating a price atleast for me

I dont suppose it is the same for gw2? Oh goodness the desert tour! Then get ran through the missionsD

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

(edited by DonQuack.9025)

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

I’ve played since Guild Wars launch and never once dealt with dungeon selling. Personally, I think it’s childish. If you’re already planning on going through the dungeon, you’re already looking for a group. Now you’re charging a fee for the privilege to group with you? In the case you weren’t planning on going through the dungeon and just taxi’ing, I’d question how hard you’d be playing the instance and why you didn’t just go do some other content you actually wanted to do.

But hey, that’s just me.

People usually do a dungeon undermanned for the challenge. They wanted to do something that would really push them to play better. Purple Miku’s twitch stream shows some dungeon soloing. Then, once they’re at the end, they figure they can make some money selling the path to people who don’t want to spend time running the dungeon themselves.

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

I kick legit party members without reimbursing them and then wait a while until I know they are gone before selling the runs.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Posted by: Darox.8069

Darox.8069

I get dungeons paths for free because I’m friend with Dub :p

DonQuack.9025

I kick legit party members without reimbursing them and then wait a while until I know they are gone before selling the runs.

Really now? I think ill report you just incase.

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

I think what people hate are illegitimate sellers. Those guys who, near the end of a dungeon, kick everyone but themselves from the party and then sell the dungeon.

I’ve more often been griefed out of dungeons when I added “legit” to the lfg than when I did not. Then it’s not only the usual whiteknights who kick, but also the exploiting sellers because they don’t like the fact it’s doable without exploiting. On the other side, there’s a ton of sellers that add “legit” to the lfg while still having exploited the run, their explanation for that is “legit i dont scam u”, that kind of thing upsets me aswell.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

It’s black market trade. it’s unfortunate but it’s to be expected I guess.

I’d love so much if a game came out and made being a Mercenary part of the game. Let people hire eachother out for tasks =).

Jerus.4350

But hey, that’s just me.

People reacha point where there isn’t much left they “want to do”. So they start looking for extra motivation. “well I want that legendary weapon, but that’s going to take forever, and the dungeon tours are getting boring, I only like Arah”, I’m sure that’s a pretty common situation among the people who are short manning Arah paths to sell.

That’s the situation I was in with my old game. I kinda had nothing to do outside of raids. So when i was on and raids weren’t going, I’d put myself out for hire to solo dungeons for people. I got money so that I could just buy whatever I needed (threw away millions of that currency, which would be like 100k gold here =b). it’s just something fun to do, and rewarding for both parties, I get my money, they get their rewards. The only bad part is that it does take away fromt he pool of people who might be doing normal groups. If they’re willing to just buy it, they’re not going to run it that day. So there’s a small impact to other players, but most buyers weren’t going to run it anyways, otherwise they’d save their money.

Posted by: Darox.8069

Darox.8069

I’d love so much if a game came out and made being a Mercenary part of the game. Let people hire eachother out for tasks =).

Capitaliiiiist!!!

Posted by: Seerstrange.4723

Seerstrange.4723

But hey, that’s just me.

GW1 Mission/Dungeon running and selling slots it was a thing and I did it. If your good enough to solo/duo instances and other people want to waste their gold by paying for their stuff its up to them not you or anyone else. Just deal with it and be happy with the knowledge that you actually worked for what you have.

GDKP anyone? Some good times in WoW.

Anet give us new skills!

(edited by Seerstrange.4723)

Seerstrange.4723

I wouldn’t be opposed to this in games I always enjoyed using services to make gold and this would give the buyer more control over what they want. Very good idea.

Anet give us new skills!

Posted by: Kaldrys.1978

Kaldrys.1978

By the way if anyone on NA is interested in buying AC paths on a regular basis about 2-3 hours post reset please add/message me in-game. I’m willing to offer a sizable discount if it means not having to deal with the hassle of listing/waiting for buyers.

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

Star Wars Galaxies was like this in its early days. Overworld content was unforgiving for low levels and enemy factions were everywhere, so people would sit in cantinas and beg/throw money at high level players to take them places. Good times, RIP SWG.

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

The hate they experience is similar to when you just finished p1/p3 arah and post the sell thinking “I’m the only one I can go 7g” and then see 3 more pop up with 4.5g. And then you notice their icons are yellow/blue.

Jerus.4350

Star Wars Galaxies was like this in its early days. Overworld content was unforgiving for low levels and enemy factions were everywhere, so people would sit in cantinas and beg/throw money at high level players to take them places. Good times, RIP SWG.

It had a build in format in game for it though? or it just happened. We had a lot of “pay for service” things in EQ, but nothing was official, so there was always the risk of being scammed (can’t say it ever happened to me, but it was a possibility).

I’d just love to see a system where I could assign a task, put in the money, and then it’d group me with someone, they’d do the task, upon completion credit the money goes to the person who did it. A built in payment/hiring system. I think that would be a lot of fun =).

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

It had a build in format in game for it though? or it just happened. We had a lot of “pay for service” things in EQ, but nothing was official, so there was always the risk of being scammed (can’t say it ever happened to me, but it was a possibility).

I’d just love to see a system where I could assign a task, put in the money, and then it’d group me with someone, they’d do the task, upon completion credit the money goes to the person who did it. A built in payment/hiring system. I think that would be a lot of fun =).

Well, the whole experience was really centered around player-created economies, so the economic tools were considerably more detailed and complicated. There wasn’t an exact way to say ‘I want to go to the Jawa camp, will pay for experience’, rather than saying ‘I want to go to the Jawa camp, will pay for experience’ in a room full of other people asking for player services. The old ‘half now half when we get there’ rule was in full effect. So though there wasn’t built in scam protection, it was such a big part of the game people were very good at bartering.

EDIT: Thinking about it now, this game was one of real reputation building, the mercs who made repeat runs through a dangerous area were being hired constantly and for increasing sums of money. kitten , what a good economy that was.

(edited by NonToxic.9185)

Seerstrange.4723

Oh GW1 running 1/2 at first zone 1/2 at second I miss the prime days of EotN tours.

Anet give us new skills!

Posted by: EcoRI.9273

EcoRI.9273

We should make a guild called Dungeon Sellers Union NA/EU.

http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i
Wynd Cloud | Fierce N Licious

Jerus.4350

We should make a guild called Dungeon Sellers Union NA/EU.

One of the guilds I was in like 10+ years ago back in EQ during the early days was “Yarblek Industries”, basically this guy was one of the people that tradeskilled all day, only really doing the killing and hunting to get supplies for the crafting. Unlike GW2, in EQ the vast majority of players didn’t do crafting, so the few that did made a lot of money. But basically the entire guild was set up as one big company. We’d get eachother business “hey I got this guy who needs suchandsuch rings” Or travel was also something we did having a bunch of porting and travel based classes. “Guild looking for a series of ports from Ak’anon to Odus”. Stuff like that.

It was pretty great. Something about the older games that just had a different community. I think it was that the games took so much more investment to really get anywhere which kept the populations small but everyone cared. But that meant less people, and just makes sense that they would design away from a system that fostered a small but devoted following, as there’s less money in it. But, it’s something to look back on with fond memories.

Posted by: Phadde.7362

Phadde.7362

It’s very annoying when you’re looking to pug the dungeon and all you see is group after group, selling the path. It makes it harder to see a legit group.

This, and I despise the fact that some of the groups that are selling might actually have just kicked a member at the end. (May not be occurring as much as I think though)

Vote for/against <dueling>: http://strawpoll.me/1650018/
Cred to Latinkuro
Gw2 is a masterpiece at it’s foundation. Content-wise however…

Lilith Ajit.6173

It’s very annoying when you’re looking to pug the dungeon and all you see is group after group, selling the path. It makes it harder to see a legit group.

This, and I despise the fact that some of the groups that are selling might actually have just kicked a member at the end. (May not be occurring as much as I think though)

If you’re seeing lots and lots of people selling a specific path it is less likely that they’re kicking people and more likely that the path is easily exploitable. Not all path sellers use exploits but for a lot of the commonly sold paths you’ll have chappy players who can’t actually solo anything. This is bad for the legit path sellers so naturally all of us want to see these exploits fixed and these knockoff sellers to be stopped

[ARES]

Seerstrange.4723

People who abuse the kick system should be banned yes BUT have you tried soloing? It’s a tough thing to learn and even when you do your reaction has to be spot on. People who legit solo arah paths deserve to be able to sell it

Anet give us new skills!

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

There’s an attitude amongst many players, not the hardcore MMO players usually, that the game is there to be experienced. Challenges are there to be faced. Some sort of skill and capability brings success and fun. This is quite different from an attitude that believes the game is there for virtual gold and the challenge and experience is boring. Selling dungeons relies on the second attitude and it offends people with the first attitude. The natural question is why people would spend their real life time buying a path for virtual gain and virtual rewards if they don’t actually enjoy playing the game themselves.

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

There’s an attitude amongst many players, not the hardcore MMO players usually, that the game is there to be experienced. Challenges are there to be faced. Some sort of skill and capability brings success and fun. This is quite different from an attitude that believes the game is there for virtual gold and the challenge and experience is boring. Selling dungeons relies on the second attitude and it offends people with the first attitude. The natural question is why people would spend their real life time buying a path for virtual gain and virtual rewards if they don’t actually enjoy playing the game themselves.

Because they need Arah Tokens to make a Bifrost and don’t want to PUG Arah (among many other reasons such as just wanting the armor or level up or DM Title). There’s not some mystical reason behind why people are buying these. They buy it because they need it for something.

Posted by: Lapiy.7160

Lapiy.7160

I don’t like Arah sellers mostly because they make most there gold off of people who have never tried the dungeon and never will because they never see a normal group posted up in the lfg, all they see is a bunch of sellers and a few “Melee lupi noobs will be kicked” posts. People think the dungeon is to hard for normal people because there is no group posted for a normal group when the dungeon is really not that hard as a 5 man, its only hard until you learn how it works. Lupi can be ranged much easier then melee and alot of the “hard” parts just have to be explained once and practiced a few times to learn. But the lfg has made it look like arah is some super hardcore dungeon that only pro’s can do and gold sellers are taking advantage and making gold off this illusion. I can post a lfg for a lvl 50 fractal and get a group faster then posting p2 on the arah lfg because no one looks there anymore and I find that pretty sad.

Servers: Crystal Desert, Underworld, Eredon Terrace
Guilds: [TDS] The Desert Squad-Retired, [bM] Badmash, [BoRP] Bunch Of Random Players
Always looking for fights gvg’s etc just hit me up!

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

I don’t like Arah sellers mostly because they make most there gold off of people who have never tried the dungeon and never will because they never see a normal group posted up in the lfg, all they see is a bunch of sellers and a few “Melee lupi noobs will be kicked” posts. People think the dungeon is to hard for normal people because there is no group posted for a normal group when the dungeon is really not that hard as a 5 man, its only hard until you learn how it works. Lupi can be ranged much easier then melee and alot of the “hard” parts just have to be explained once and practiced a few times to learn. But the lfg has made it look like arah is some super hardcore dungeon that only pro’s can do and gold sellers are taking advantage and making gold off this illusion. I can post a lfg for a lvl 50 fractal and get a group faster then posting p2 on the arah lfg because no one looks there anymore and I find that pretty sad.

Actually, as someone who does 5mans quite regularly and has gotten into doing duos with a guildie, this is far from the truth. The majority of customers we’ve gotten over the past week have been people with 9000+ achievement points, which leads me to believe they’re just paying for the convenience of 60 tokens. There have been a few people with <2000 achievement points, likely buying for Dungeon Master, but those were few and far between. The other major discrepancy is the fact that there are dozens of groups forming for Arah at any given moment. Putting up the path for sale takes anywhere from 1 to 20 minutes, and in that time, I have the LFG open. I often see the “Melee lupi, exp, etc…” groups sit for 5~ minutes before filling up, but I see other groups that are “anyone allowed, casual run, for fun, etc…” fill up in less than a minute. The fact that these groups fill quicker means that on average, the LFG is advertising more for the experienced groups and offers to sell, but the velocity of which casual runs begin is much higher.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

Seerstrange.4723

If people want to play arah and theirs no path set up make your own advert. Running isn’t against gw2 policy and if people want to pay their way though a game who are you to say they can’t? Just be glad gw2 implemented a lfg system at all (It wasn’t in gw1).

Anet give us new skills!

Posted by: KenSniper.8690

KenSniper.8690

I’m not a fan of it, but I look at it like purchasing the services of sellswords, some people dont like it because some sell paths by means of using exploits to get a quick buck, personally i rather do the dungeons myself since that’s the whole point of it but yeah, imagining them as hired mercenaries makes it sound that much cooler and acceptable anyway

Posted by: Lapiy.7160

Lapiy.7160

If people want to play arah and theirs no path set up make your own advert. Running isn’t against gw2 policy and if people want to pay their way though a game who are you to say they can’t? Just be glad gw2 implemented a lfg system at all (It wasn’t in gw1).

Why does gw1 matter in this again? An old game that does not have a lfg vs a new game that had one put in to keep up in the modern world.
Anet says it ok to sell dungeons but that does not mean I have to like it and should keep my mouth shut, this is a thread about why people don’t like dungeon sellers after all. Also I understand where the people who are selling dungeons are coming from, there is almost way to make alot of gold quickly in this game unless you like to play the tp. The idea takes away some of the game for newer players and the fact you can even solo a dungeon(something meant for a group) is a bit of a problem(I feel) with the game itself(even if it feels good to do/watch). Its also sad that anet can not give people any other way to make a good income in this game

Servers: Crystal Desert, Underworld, Eredon Terrace
Guilds: [TDS] The Desert Squad-Retired, [bM] Badmash, [BoRP] Bunch Of Random Players
Always looking for fights gvg’s etc just hit me up!

(edited by Lapiy.7160)

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

The idea takes away some of the game for newer players and the fact you can even solo a dungeon(something meant for a group) is a bit of a problem(I feel) with the game itself(even if it feels good to do/watch). Its also sad that anet can not give people any other way to make a good income in this game

I’m not somebody who would buy a path (I have too much fun running them myself to even consider that), nor do I see myself ever selling one, but still I don’t understand your reasoning in this.

First of all, most if not all of the new people that buy their way to dungeon master or dungeon equipment rather than playing the dungeon themselves are people that would simply not do the dungeon/title at all if it weren’t for the chance to buy it. You don’t take anything away from those people, because no amount of incentive would ever get them to actually run the dungeons instead.

The other point is anet can not give people any other way to make a good income . There obviously are other ways to make gold in this game, or people wouldn’t be buying the paths in the first place. It’s just one of many different avenues to gaining gold in this game. Some people enjoy soloing, so they’ve got a chance to earn some gold here. Many other people don’t, so they spend the time earning gold in other ways instead to be able to buy the path. If none of the other options of gold gain appeal to you, that’s your (personal) problem, but I really don’t see that selling dungeon paths is the only (or even the most time-efficient) way of making money in this game.

Lastly, preventing dungeon soloing by making content too hard for anyone to solo would only make the dungeons too hard for a large part of the player base even in 5-man groups. In a game like this, you always have a wide variety of player abilities, and to keep the instances accessible even for a limited part of the player base means that there will alway bee a select few good enough to do things on their own (except for the rare places where encounter mechanics require more players).

I’m not good enough (yet) to solo anything in this game, but I’ve played endgame instances in other games, that few players were able to beat even in organised groups, and I’ve carried my share of friends through instances. The playerbase, skill and interest is much more diverse these days than it was 10 or 20 years ago in similar games, and if games allow a large part of their player base to see content by being carried, either by friends or mercenaries, then that’s fine with me.

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

The number of selling posts in ac is annoying, sometimes they completely overwhelm the pugs. If ac wasn’t so easy, you know, I’d be all over that but it is super easy so I don’t get how there can be such high demand.

I bought arah paths before and yes I have 9000+ AP and just wanted the tokens. That was back when it was cheaper, there was one path that was sold “at cost” so it was 60 tokens plus a handful of silver for free. Haven’t seen one of those for awhile, or I’d still buy them.

DonQuack.9025

If ac wasn’t so easy, you know, I’d be all over that but it is super easy so I don’t get how there can be such high demand.

Because so many pugs are bad.

If it takes 1 person to solo a path in 10mins then there is no reason why it should take more with 5 people but it does.

Enaretos.8079

The number of selling posts in ac is annoying, sometimes they completely overwhelm the pugs. If ac wasn’t so easy, you know, I’d be all over that but it is super easy so I don’t get how there can be such high demand.

I bought arah paths before and yes I have 9000+ AP and just wanted the tokens. That was back when it was cheaper, there was one path that was sold “at cost” so it was 60 tokens plus a handful of silver for free. Haven’t seen one of those for awhile, or I’d still buy them.

I agree on your first point : I hate all these exploiters that sell for a ridiculous amount of gold just because there is no effort whatsoever spent doing the path. And the worst are those that teach you how to exploit for 5-10g. Such a joke. I wish I could report them but when I’m selling I can’t see their names.

I disagree on your second point though. Basically you said you like getting things for free : “I’ll only come if I can get silvers and tokens”. Which means you get payed to be rewarded. There is a problem here. Someone sells you tokens, they don’t give them :rollseyes:

My Twitch