Wing 3 weird since the patch?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

fixing forum bug ._. nothing is sacred nothing is safe.

Posted by: Tobias.8632

Tobias.8632

Nothing about fixing mathias reflects in the patch notes?

Posted by: Selenya.6410

Selenya.6410

Omg fix MATTHIAS already…. nobody cares about wvw, swampland or blacklion!

Nexon = Advanced Cancer

Posted by: Oh Snapalope.1378

Oh Snapalope.1378

Xera last night still bugs out like mad. She randomly chase people that are not the tank and goes everywhere. She also goes invulnerable from time to time which is ridiculous.

Posted by: Death Slayer.1468

Death Slayer.1468

Did Keep Construct today and randomly it mid fight decided to follow me as a 1k toughness warrior instead of our designated chronotank with over 1.5k toghness. Since I’m in a middle of a raid atm I’ll post back later with screens if needed.
#features

Edit: I could not really get any good shots out of my footage so I’ll have to leave this blank with no screenshots.

(edited by Death Slayer.1468)

Posted by: Crystal Reid

Previous

Crystal Reid

Game Designer

Next

It should be fixed. We were too late for the patch notes so the note will appear in a Hot Fix patch note.

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

It should be fixed. We were too late for the patch notes so the note will appear in a Hot Fix patch note.

I just did Mathias with 3 necros (minions) and we completed it just fine. Chrono even died and the DH covered.

Posted by: Paul Ella

Previous

Paul Ella

Producer

I just did Mathias with 3 necros (minions) and we completed it just fine. Chrono even died and the DH covered.

Excellent – thanks for the update.

Posted by: Dinosaurs.8674

Dinosaurs.8674

Again, thanks for responding here.

Regarding the matthias reflects specifically, can you comment on what – if anything – is supposed to prevent the pea shooter attack from reflecting? If a player is standing inside matthias’ hitbox while there is a mesmer feedback/guardian wall/other player with magnetic aura on him is it supposed to hit the player or matthias? What about with ranger spirits, ranger pets, and mesmer clones?

I ask because even before the patch this thread refers to sometimes the matthias reflect didn’t happen for seemingly no reason, and it’s tough to say exactly what is a bug because we don’t know how the pierce works on the pea shooter attack. Honestly matthias hasn’t felt unplayable at all even with players and spirits (and possibly pets and clones?) blocking reflect – the biggest issue to me is that reflect success is inconsistent.

Now that I’m writing this I guess I would ask a similar question for Xera – is the intended red ball mechanic that they pass through all non-player allied units with no effect and drop and gravity well and disappear when hitting players?

Thanks!

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Np, you’re welcome :-)