Your best LFG reads and puglife stories

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

Arah P1
We had a thief. The thief took quite a while to get to the Ancient Ooze, but we didn’t really think anything of it. We killed the ooze, four of us make it to the crystalline entities. The last person we’re waiting on is the thief.

The thief got halfway through the run and stopped for a while. Finally I ask what they’re doing and it turns out they’re waiting for Shadow Refuge. I said, “You know you have two other ways to stealth.” They replied, “I know,” and continued standing there until the recharge was up. One person asks if they’re new to thief and they reply, “Yes.” That person leaves because they don’t have time for running with a new thief through Arah.

The thief finally makes it to the cliff, dragging two drakes with them. The thief promptly dies. One person tries to res and dies in the process. Me and the final person stand back so we don’t aggro the drakes and can safely res after. Thief says, “Good job resing” and then leaves the group. We res the third and last person in our group and they say, “I don’t know what’s up with them. They’re normally much better than this. Sorry guys, gotta stick with my friend,” and then leaves the group as well.

Bonus: I ran into another Shadow Refuge addict in Twilight Arbor yesterday that insisted on waiting for the 60- (or 48-second traited, I wasn’t really counting) cooldown.

Thief PSA: You can blast Smoke Screen and Black Powder for stealth. That is all.

The Problem I think in that case was the mechanics of the game itself (though the thief sounded kinda rude) since dungeon stuff tends to be way overtuned. The shadow refuge waiting isn’t for stealth but healing. For dagger/dagger thieves hitting W (that skill that vulnerability and stealths) helps for stealth, which heals the thief alone for a little. The problem with blinding powder is you need to put it in place of a signet, so you’re missing out on a passive power boost or haste.

You can’t apply shadow refuge and heal when you’re downed or dead.

What the hell did I just read lmao

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Basically, shadow refuge grants lifesteal and increases survivability while also being great for healing downed players. There are also way more mechanics and attacks from the bosses than you have dodges.

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

Basically, shadow refuge grants lifesteal and increases survivability while also being great for healing downed players. There are also way more mechanics and attacks from the bosses than you have dodges.

He was talking about stealthing past mobs, not using the SR during fights…….
If you’re running out of dodges in a group, you should probably rearrange your traits or put on an energy sigil. If it’s solo you can rework your tactic to counter the attacks better.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

More confirmation of the fractals’ fundamental flaws: no one wants to run low level fractals and you’re locked out of the higher ones through agony. They need to remove the agony mechanic and the fractal level tiers so a new person can say do level 50 and get level 50 rewards without being a burden to the team. Bosses also have way too much HP, so you can all know what to do but the problem with giving too much HP to bosses is it increases the chances of going wrong since the fight lasts longer. Then you have adds with ludicrously long knockdowns. For comparison a so-called thief “elite” basilisk venom only stuns for one second and has a very long cool down…and it doesn’t work on champions or legendaries, another problem in and of itself because it ensures the high HP two shotting cheapo remains mobile. There needs to be a trait for shadow refuge to shield against all incoming AoEs since they come after the shadow refuge. This would ensure a clean rez with fewer complications and may even justify it’s very long cool down.

Let’s see how tough fractals would be without gimmicky nonsense (like the Dredge switches or needing to lure a certain boss into an electro field), heavy HP sinks, artificial gating via agony, and crowd control immunities.

Not much of an LFG/pug story…If you’re trying to give feedback on fractal design, you might want to make a separate thread.

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

If you’re running out of dodges in a group, you should probably rearrange your traits or put on an energy sigil. If it’s solo you can rework your tactic to counter the attacks better.

Between you and me I don’t care for mob skipping either, especially vets since they can still drop decent loot. Any trait related to dodging is in acrobatics, which isn’t worth anything after the nerf and I’d need to sacrifice stealth healing or stealing to give everyone boons for it.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

I’m getting sexted in my OWN chat and ts by my OWN party, while trying to do my own thing.
I even was compared to J. Beaver modeling
Not cool, guise. Not cool. I feel objectified…
/cries softly
I want to find someone that really loves me and goes beyond what’s under my clothes. Anet plz, introduce better online dating lfg system, I’m not satisfied.

Attachments:

Posted by: NekoNoKoi.9137

NekoNoKoi.9137

I joined a random level 31 Fractal on my main (necro) with 2 eles and a necro from the same guild and a random warrior. They were at the 3rd fractal when I joined and were busy failing to solo the reactor room in Thuamanova, so I switched to mesmer and did it. Whilst I was doing that, I realised that the one of them had gone to try and rescue the NPCs (they died somehow) and then they moved to Subject 6. This was without any communication whatsoever, so I only realised they’d moved when I looked at the party hp bars and noticed they kept downing. Killed the boss after that easily and got Mai Trin as the end boss. I switched back to necro and thought we’d finish in about 15 mins max.

Yeah. No.
1st Attempt
After the Asura champion I asked them to give me one minute because I needed to change some traits and skills, except someone decided to make it hardmode and ran in whilst I was in the middle of it, so I was running something that didn’t quite make sense, but I thought I could adapt. Except I couldn’t adapt, because they flatly refused to stay near Mai Trin and were spread out all over the place, so it took about 3 minutes to take her down to just 3-2 stacks, and this was alongside constant downing.
We finally get her to the 1st bombardment phase and 3 of us die, with someone else having 20 stacks of bleeding. We wipe. I get kitten for not relogging and explain that I don’t exploit unless necessary (they were going to die anyway). Ele +necro vote to kick me, stop the vote and then…vote again?

2nd Attempt -and maybe 3rd
Ele downs (again) and inevitably dies, makes a point of asking me to res her, so I do, despite everyone kiting Mai Trin around the dead ele, presumably to make it more interesting. Warrior then dies and I die ressing him, get a revive orb out (see screenshot for reasons) and get another kick vote. I revive, almost lose the sickness debuff and down because they didn’t realise it’d be a good idea to kite Mai away. I can’t remember if we wiped after that or if the warrior ressed me. We’re taking so long to take her stacks off that by the time the other necro uses Lich, the bombardment phase starts because we’ve been hacking at her with 5 stacks anyway.

WE’RE FINALLY AT THE END, HALF AN HOUR LATER. Ele shouts at the warrior for meleeing Mai (I’m not sure why…guess theres some elite strat I don’t know about) and we finish. Necro makes a snide comment at me, I naturally reply, being the belligerent kitten I am and he blocks me after insulting me #standback

TL;DR: Kitten guild group thinks they’re pro, probably used to running everything with a guard, can’t cope at all when there isn’t one to carry them, start exploiting, shout at me for not exploiting and tell me I suck. Also think they need someone with 9k+ AP to run a fractal decently. Most tryhard group I’ve seen in a while…apart from that time I pugged Hotw P1 and the thief spent 2 minutes blasting stealth around the wolves.

Attachments:

(edited by NekoNoKoi.9137)

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

“we are stuck with a nec who cant read lfgs”

And you are complaining yourself about the four others? Sorry, you have no valid point here.
Not reading lfgs is like acting as a pupil of a primary school.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

SlyDevil.3952

And you are complaining yourself about the four others? Sorry, you have no valid point here.

I think you forgot to read the part where he whispers the guy about the lfg description only asking for 9k AP.

NekoNoKoi.9137

Did you look at the chat? If you did, you’ll see I whispered the necro that, from what I could remember, their LFG only asked for 9k+ AP, which in my opinion is dumb already, but what can you do. For the record, I have >9k+ AP. At the end of the fractal, the guild group started complaining that they asked for a guard (I did not remember this being in the LFG, otherwise why would I join lol). It is obviously possible that I simply didn’t see the guard bit, given that it was late, in which case I doubt I was acting like a primary school pupil. Oh, and for the record, I later whispered the 3rd member that wasn’t acting like an idiot and apologised if it was indeed true that they needed a guard, because I didn’t see it – they were understanding of the situation.

Also, my apparent inability to read LFG (which I apologised for, if that even was the case) does not excuse how abysmal these people were. We took half an hour on Mai, not counting the champion. Half an hour of them countlessly downing and exploiting because somehow, these people couldn’t cope without a guard carry.

I just really love tryhards

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Guard isn’t even that great on Mai, that’s what I’m finding funny.

bladex.9502

I applaud how you managed not to ragequit with those idiots

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Engineer master race on Mai. I just auto relog to my engi in a pug if we get Mai so I won’t have to sit there god knows how long.

NekoNoKoi.9137

I applaud how you managed not to ragequit with those idiots

Thank you It was fun in its own way…And at least I got a skin out of it. Even though I have it already, but it’s still something :P

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

SE3
- Warrior can you use Fear Me for the mobs at dredge car so we can aoe safe?
- sorry i am no pve god
Car adds die to icebows and car goes invuln.

Snow Crows [SC]

Posted by: stambogalizi.8356

stambogalizi.8356

SE3
- Warrior can you use Fear Me for the mobs at dredge car so we can aoe safe?
- sorry i am no pve god
Car adds die to icebows and car goes invuln.

thats why you take a necro

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Actually the opposite of PUGlife/lfg lol, but I think it’s comparable to a bad pug:D

Ran a CoE P1 (I think, with the 1-4, been a while, if I got the path wrong lol)

I decided to take guildies in a WvW focused guild through CoE, with only 1 of them having never done it before. And one of them, thinks he knows everything and is super experienced.

We get to the 1-4 room, and I ask them “1-4 good for you guys?” no real response, and I’m explaining it for the guildie who was new to the dungeon. I think all is good, so we go.

I’m defending, and watching my guildies… n we get the 1 done, I tell them to stack on the side, 2 of em stack with me while the experienced guy and another are running around fighting… I’m like, whatever, so I go out n kill the rest, and tell them I’m defending, and for all 4 to get on the console.

They’re all still fighting, and I’m trying to get them to get on the console to count down. The experienced guy… was ignoring that and activated “2” without the rest of us…… so we defend again. At this point, I’m thinking wth is wrong with this guy. I then tell them we’ll just have 2 defend and 3 activate…. again the experience guy goes and does “3”…… Goes on like this for every wave and I’ve stopped trying to explain it.

And after all that, I explain to them again, in chat, what 1-4 means, one of the guys is like “yea, not sure why we didn’t do it that way”

While the experienced guy is like “This is how I always do it, it’s the fastest way”

So yea, we basically did it the way Anet probably intended for us.. lol

Suffice it to say, I never take certain guildies on runs anymore…

(edited by Ven Zehn.6573)

SlyDevil.3952

When you just have that bad day.

Attachments:

bladex.9502

Pugged CoF p1
LFG said something like “p1 exp meta speedrun ping gear” (for CoF p1 lmao).

Anyways, the ele tried to prestack might before the first mobs, failed his dragon tooth twice and then just went with lava font + eruption.
At the slave driver the ele gusted him into the wall, his guildie responded to that with “which kittening idiot did that”.
Everybody blamed the ranger until I explained that was a gust and the only person that has gust is the ele.
Ele responded with “its normal to push wall but ok pro kitten you”

They all wiped at acolyte event.
After they kept dying on the rolling balls the ele said “kittening ranger pet”(????)
They then failed to do the gate stuff and I left the party.

What a friendly bunch

Getting kinda tired of the waves of tryhards that watched too many record videos and now expect everybody to play like that while they can’t even play their class themselves…

(edited by bladex.9502)

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

Decided to do CoF path one last night. Had a friend with mw who doesnt like meta or zerker builds.

So I just post. Path 1 leggy

We had my guard my one friend on her ele the other on his ranger. We picked up amother guard and a mesmer. I expected a staff guard. I lost a gold.

So we blasted through the paths no issues. I think that some elitist people slipped into my group! How dare they make it that easy! I mean I melted that door seal in seconds. What a try hard……oh kitten….

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Been having bad luck with guardians lately, no reflects, no stab, no gs5 and dying faster than anyone else.

Pic, I guess they wanted to compensate us for using no wall on trash mobs.

Attachments:

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

I accompanied an old and returning friend to Arah. Out of respect, I let him play guard, picked up my thief and we posted for path 1. Everything seemed fine until Lupi. The three pugs tucked themselves neatly in the corner and watched we duo Lupi up to p2. Then during his barrage in p2, they panicked, ran towards reflects, got hit; we chained down while trying to rez and wiped. My friend got confused about why pug hadn’t done anything until then. The same thing happened the second time; the group wiped. The warrior let out his disappointment: “junk team” and left. The ele swiftly followed. I logged to my mes; we finished the path and sold two slots. Happy ending ~

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

I got over 17K AP and never did dungeons until recently. My AP is from WvW, Living Story, achieves, jumping puzzles, etc. I only got into doing dungeons and fractals recently because I needed them for Mawdrey II and making Legendary weapons. (made my first one and working on my second, yay!) Fractals are not so much something I care to do but did them for Mawdrey II which was SOOO worth it. I am doing dungeons now because hubby got me a precursor and I bought another one on my own. I kind of like the dungeons now and am finding them interesting enough to try more and actually am a bit sorry that I did not try them sooner….

What astonished me when getting into PUGs is I keep getting comments like, “You got over 17K AP!!! you should know what to do!” And when I join a group I do try to let folk know I am new to dungeons but I am also very good at following instructions (tell me what to do and I will do it!). AP is SO not an indicator that you know what the heck you are doing, path wise… I will say so far the groups I have joined have been pretty nice and reasonably tolerant. Communication is key. Let them know you are a dungeon noob, let them know you are willing to follow instructions and follow what the experienced folk tell you to do, give it your all for the team and generally it works out very well.

Kudos to those tolerant folk out there.

I have a bit over 12k ap, but I have had dungeon master since year 1 and a half. So I don’t have much modern experience with dungeons at all, nor care for the meta or using zerker gear (even though I have it just to be taken into groups just in case and lie my way to victory), I hate it for a passion and how people treat other people on here!

Yet I do need to do a lot of SE and COF for my legendaries to get core and lodes, I now realize I rather do pvp and earn reward tracks for this stuff (glorious/SE/COF) than dealing with the glut of the hate and arguing over “what is good, what isn’t”, “blah blah”. I choose to not deal with any of it, honestly.

I still do a dungeon/fractal occasionally with my guild that doesn’t care what you wear or use for skills build or AP, as long as you can at least have some common sense on what to do/follow directions.

we are all building our guild to be casual/noob friendly and have a “play how you want” Philosophy as a basis. If you hate the current state of the game too then feel free to join our guild. Otherwise its best we go separate paths.

I’m currently going for a d/d sinister/rabid condi ele for my build, either with fire/burning or earth/bleeds. I may need to figure out a bleed version for destroyers.

I’m probably the most tolerant one here as I take anyone no matter how “meek” they are (hence our future guild’s name Mentors of the Meek[MEEK]).

I also am wishing for a full clear no skipping run of SE/CoF paths to max out kills for my massive MF %, yet it can’t be helped. No one joins it. Ever.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

Ever had a pug join your “zerks only” lfg while being 100% soldiers and then pull out the “why so strict with gear, it’s just a game, be an adult, ignore me and move along” card? Had that last night. The guy and his buddies almost hijacked my half completed instance when I asked him to either swap gear or leave. Had to take my own instance hostage to get the guy to comply…

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

Ever had a pug join your “zerks only” lfg while being 100% soldiers and then pull out the “why so strict with gear, it’s just a game, be an adult, ignore me and move along” card? Had that last night. The guy and his buddies almost hijacked my half completed instance when I asked him to either swap gear or leave. Had to take my own instance hostage to get the guy to comply…

It goes both ways then. Yet, I barely even start a group to be anything goes/non-meta or what I need to do for SE/CoF with “kill everything” to get most chances at cores/Lodes and then find my LFG is gone/destroyed by said zerker-lover just for the sake of them wanting to be an kitten. They usually don’t say a word, just join my group and leave it causing me to have to start over.

I feel for you too that you get non meta pugs that join your clearly stated group as “meta and zerker” and then end up at a stalemate neither side able to go forward.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Iris Ng.9845

I got this instead: “Chill (i.e.shut up). I know what to do in this game.” Upon dying, “can you not be an kitten (and rez me). The content is not that hard to require berserker to complete.” When dead, “I’m still way more useful than a necro like you. So stop whining.”

Instant hijacked! >_>

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I don’t normally get complaints on the odd occasion I join pug groups… at least these days, they’re almost always dead silent until the end when they say “ty cya” and leave.

But in a dredge fractal a day or two ago, everybody managed to wipe in the room with the two pads and panel but me cause I was the one that teled up to open the door on my ele, so I was running back down and couldn’t get through the door cause one of em died on the pads inside.

Well, when I ran ooc I was still inside the area, so I figured they would just stealth and run through instead of being weirdos and wasting their time having someone run all the way up to open first gate.

Thief kept insisting it’d be faster for them to do that so he could use shortbow to port up. Nobody else in the group would have been able to do the panel with stealth…

When I tried explaining that to him he said some smart alec comment like “you wanna leave the group?”

Told him something like “a little bit, but I’d rather you actually use logic in your decision making instead and pay attention for once?” and he ended up apologising to me later on and blaming the skill level of some of the others in the group somehow making it impossible to do what I suggested. Took me offguard, really makes no sense how that excused his weirdness because there was literally nothing for them to do other than run into the room after I open it.

Also for some reason this guy felt like swapping to his thief for this fractal yet they killed like, all the dredge at the start before the first gate.

…? lol

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)

Posted by: Sabetha.4910

Sabetha.4910

Did SE p1 yesterday without a guardian, but I had an elementalist in the party.

So we get to the golem part where you need reflects, and then we got wiped. Was surprised the ele didn’t put up Swirling Winds, and was about to ask when he suddenly said something along the lines of ‘without stability or reflects this is hell’.

Then I asked about Swirling Winds and he said he forgot that was a thing. He used it on the second try and we killed the golems. Needed two more tries for Tazza though.

Then I pugged another party for p3 and the same elementalist was there. And this time, we wiped at the dredge armored carrier. Again, he didn’t use Swirling Winds the first time.

Seriously, how do you play a class without not knowing what it can do?! I don’t even play an elementalist and I know it can reflect, for kitten’s sake.

bladex.9502

Seriously, how do you play a class without not knowing what it can do?! I don’t even play an elementalist and I know it can reflect, for kitten’s sake.

People usually blindly rely on other professions doing certain things, and are clueless that their profession can also do those things, leaving most pug eles to just camping fire on staff spamming 2

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

I had a pretty funny fractal 49 group last week.I set up the lfg already having found swamp and the lfg said nothing other than ‘level 49’. After a couple of minutes the first guy, I believe it was a thief, joins they group, I say hi to him and before long we have a full group and run the three wisps easily first try. As I do with every group, as we are swimming to moss man, I say ‘no underwater’ which wasn’t a problem with anyone at the time. However, we wipe and then as we were getting ready for another try, someone says to me in party chat ‘I have never seen a meta build sword/shield warrior’ I reply ‘it isn’t a meta build’ and the guy responds with ‘why ask for meta?’ This is when I knew something wasn’t right. I said ‘I didn’t’ and then he says ‘why join this group then?’ Of course I didn’t, it was my group. After I explained that everyone except one guardian left the group. I asked if someone had changed the group description and it turns out they did! The guard joined a group asking for ‘lvl 49, exp, meta zerker, 1 guard, 2 ele’ this means that the thief at the start must have been the one to change the group description. After we remade the party we finished the fractal quickly with minimal deaths, the group description change had me laughing though.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

(edited by suffish.4150)

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

Between you and me I don’t care for mob skipping either, especially vets since they can still drop decent loot. Any trait related to dodging is in acrobatics, which isn’t worth anything after the nerf and I’d need to sacrifice stealth healing or stealing to give everyone boons for it.

Dem full clear Arah runs. I’d actually watch this if you ever decide to full clear Arah path 1 or 2 with a new group who is against skipping. So please stream when you start doing this.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

deSade.9437

Dem full clear Arah runs. I’d actually watch this if you ever decide to full clear Arah path 1 or 2 with a new group who is against skipping. So please stream when you start doing this.

I think we got a 5 soldier warr with mace/shield rifle (and sword axe vs simin) arah p4 run, no skipping – though I believe we got bored at the end. Want me to find it? Should be somewhere.

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

I think we got a 5 soldier warr with mace/shield rifle (and sword axe vs simin) arah p4 run, no skipping – though I believe we got bored at the end. Want me to find it? Should be somewhere.

Mmmm… that sounds pretty awful lol. I want to see new dungeon goers who are against skipping go against the ooze field without knowing anything about the mobs. That’s the kind of fun I’m looking for

Thanks for the offer though.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

(edited by Cat Has Ducks.1982)

Posted by: niklas.1587

niklas.1587

I’m not sure what to say.

Attachments:

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

I’m not sure what to say.

I think it’s trying to communicate?

SlyDevil.3952

4 classes that can 1 shot, still needs a guardian

Posted by: Laulajatar.4253

Laulajatar.4253

lfg was "lvl 10 daily | experienced nomad meta need shoutheal warrior + heal mesmer for our dds"

A thief and a ranger join. Ranger never said a single word, thief on the other hand ...

*sits in corner and cries*

Attachments:

This is no signature.
Cloud of Sparrows [CoS]

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

Yesterday joined a “50 exp swamp” not expecting any class composition but we ended getting an average meta group(1 war 1 guard 1 ele …) and the engie who opened the group.
I position myself near wisp and promptly say “r” ,so does the engie and the warrior, however the warrior is not near any wisp and dying!
I asked what was he ready for if he was not near any wisp, dunno why someone took his pain and said he was, but clearly middle of the map does not count a near wisp, but still he was dying a lot.
Interrogated, he broke it down: “its my first fractal ever so lets start it!”, i tried explaining that without proper gear he was gonna keep dying that he need to start playing 1 to 10 but no “i always start from top to bottom.” At that point i just left wondering what just happened.
I join other party and here it is the engie, saying he left too because he and hist guard friend wont budge XD

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Yesterday joined a “50 exp swamp” not expecting any class composition but we ended getting an average meta group(1 war 1 guard 1 ele …) and the engie who opened the group.
I position myself near wisp and promptly say “r” ,so does the engie and the warrior, however the warrior is not near any wisp and dying!
I asked what was he ready for if he was not near any wisp, dunno why someone took his pain and said he was, but clearly middle of the map does not count a near wisp, but still he was dying a lot.
Interrogated, he broke it down: “its my first fractal ever so lets start it!”, i tried explaining that without proper gear he was gonna keep dying that he need to start playing 1 to 10 but no “i always start from top to bottom.” At that point i just left wondering what just happened.
I join other party and here it is the engie, saying he left too because he and hist guard friend wont budge XD

I wouldn’t even be mad lmao

Posted by: TenVOL.9486

TenVOL.9486

Saw a post for Arah p2 w gaurdian n thief. LFG was if u can guess password you can join. I found this really funny so started spamming some pw’s that I thought it could be. Like LupiisKing, ICunderLupiSkirt, Lupihasdingleberries, Lupidoesntwipe and some more that I found humorous. I really didnt care to join since had already completed path but after running out of thoughts (since I was roflmao) I typed ‘supercalifragilisticexpialadocious’. I finally got a response of U typed all that??? instead of nope and they let me join. I told em that was best LFG had seen in quite a while.

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Pugged a lv40 with a staff/GS mesmer… What a kitten troll. My fault tho, I should have left on sight.
So I tried to pug a lv50, LFg was for zerk ele and one guard (thief, war and ranger inside). I joined and polity asked if they mind to ping their gear cause I just had an horrible experience at lv40… Silence… Silence… Longbow.

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

SlyDevil.3952

http://imgur.com/a/s4jnq

Description was “50: projectile defenses and food & utility consumables required”

(edited by SlyDevil.3952)

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

Description was “50: projectile defenses and food & utility consumables required”

“I’m full shout”

Guys, we just found the new meta.

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

dat dialog.. i dont even.
[cries in berserk]

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

dat dialog.. i dont even.
[cries in berserk]

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cd03b00b6f92a54d2c1c941e904350de/tumblr_mtizr0JvNB1rrpikvo1_400.gif that’s all I can think of when I see your berserk cry

Iris Ng.9845

Whenever I see those badly attempts to patronize me with a condescending remark, I blocked and sent them “hf-gl” so that they can cry themselves to sleep.

-____-

Posted by: Raven.3248

Raven.3248

Kicked from arah for having EXOTIC zerk+scholars. kitten i am such a noob

Just another Arah veteran

SlyDevil.3952

Whenever I see those badly attempts to patronize me with a condescending remark, I blocked and sent them “hf-gl” so that they can cry themselves to sleep.

-____-

I said good luck and left the party, apparently he took it personally.

deSade.9437

The projecting-defense is strong with this one.

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Kicked from arah for having EXOTIC zerk+scholars. kitten i am such a noob

Who doesn’t have full legendary setups these days for pugging geez.