in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Go away forum bug, no one likes you.

Your best LFG reads and puglife stories

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Whenever I see those badly attempts to patronize me with a condescending remark, I blocked and sent them “hf-gl” so that they can cry themselves to sleep.

-____-

I said good luck and left the party, apparently he took it personally.

Because he’s the kind of jerk who wants to make you feel bad but you refuse to let it affect you. Of course he would be all salt and lemon.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: Sigfodr.9576

Sigfodr.9576

I did a 50 frac a few days ago, late night and just chilling, so I start it, find swamp and make lfg “lvl 50, swamp ready”, nothing fancy.

a guildy (thief) join me, then a pug war, my guildy go afk a sec.

Then another pug join, a necro and ask “ok if I join”, I am about to reply sure when I just happen to mouse over his name in top/left corner and see.. 700 AP… hmm

Now we all know that the 10k AP or kick lfg are bull, but 700..

So I ask in party chat if he have 70 AR, and he reply “I dont know”, now I am pretty sure he is new to the game and that he will just die instantly and not really have a fun time, so I tell him that lvl 50 frac’s are hard content (well in gw2 atleast) and that he need 70 AR to join, so he reply with a “:(” and leave :/

I then whisper him with a “if you are new to fractals then I can help you after this run and we can do a lvl 1-9 toghether”.. no reply..

I come away feeling a little bad, since he was clearly new to the game and he might think we did not want him due to him being a necro but.. what to do..

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

Aparently they only want meta classes like necro. :<

Attachments:

Bullet Punch

Posted by: Zaron.1987

Zaron.1987

kitten failed screenshot.

Its CoF path 1

Whole Text:

Sell I P1 I 50 silver I at portals I help needed! I

epic

Attachments:

Posted by: Sashera.5843

Sashera.5843

look im generally a nice person, and when im not tired and grumpy im more than happy to run LFG groups with noob players (iv run an AC path 1 that went for 2 hours, it wasnt worth it but I did it anyway!) but from the heavens above, is the majority of the new player base unable to read?

The amount of times iv asked nicely for “level 80s only” because id like to get that particular run out of the way, and iv had under leveled people join, like level 43’s join for CM (when EXP mode is for 45’s I believe) is… its getting rediculous

guys please be kind, read the LFG’s :c

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I joined my first fractal yesterday after 2 years absence. The fault was in me not properly reading the full lfg text, as my class was not wanted. Right after zoning and about to ping my gear, I was kicked and left a little confused. I went on to ask the group leader in whisper politely, only to find out he had then blocked me. I then whispered the second on the list and he told me that the other guys who were guildies were tense and he was afraid to speak up since he too was an outsider. The whole event gave me a giggle, but these are dire times!

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Posted by: Panites.6798

Panites.6798

Level 50 or so joins a “Aetherblade level 80 experienced”

Level 80 then joins the party saying they are experienced, half way through the first set of mobs we see they are unaware of what stacking is. Then unaware of the first ooze maze. Then they say they are experienced at the game and have 10 level 50 characters.

Aetherblade path every day.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

For ultimate pug life experience I suggest co-driver mode in GTA V online.

Driver drives the car but can’t see checkpoints. Co-driver sees the checkpoints and must tell the driver where to go.

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

For ultimate pug life experience I suggest co-driver mode in GTA V online.

Driver drives the car but can’t see checkpoints. Co-driver sees the checkpoints and must tell the driver where to go.

Actually sounds like a solid bonding experience

very special guild tag [tX]

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

ft camping at aldus, he was dropping orbital strike into his napalm once in a while though

Attachments:

Posted by: Kordash.2197

Kordash.2197

ft camping at aldus, he was dropping orbital strike into his napalm once in a while though

The party chat is even better :P

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

I feel like I need to start adding “no jerks” to my LFG descriptions. Seriously the last few level 19 and under fractals I have started end up with someone in the group who is determined to create a lot of stress and/or be impatient with newbies. Do people forget that someone new to the game can quite quickly obtain 10 AR and do up to scale 19?

I did one today and one of the pugs insisted on running the show. Whatever, I’m pretty passive and just go with what the group wants. They wouldn’t stop picking on the ranger (asked if they were a re-youknowwhat, told them they should just keep their bear on, blaming them for knockback, running ahead starting fights so they can’t respawn, etc). Anyway we get Cliffside and they insist on the rock exploit. I tell them I’ve never done it that way (in case there’s something I should know). They ask me, “well can you survive without it?” I hold my tongue.. I’m reward level 50, done hundreds of fractals and this was the first time I was asked (forced) to use that exploit. We wipe the first time, and rather than start a kittenstorm I just go with doing it again. At the end I simply said “that was interesting. I’m glad my friends don’t run it that way.” To which they comment, “you and your friends probably don’t run over level 10.” So I let them know I do 50’s quite frequently… Someone says something about how they’d hate to see the number of deaths in a 50, which I respond I see more deaths at lower levels (due to inexperience). Ofc they tell me I’m wrong… at which point I’m just like “yeah you’re right,” and blocked them. I never, ever want to have to play with someone like that again. If you’re reading here, I think you need a vacation dude/lady.

I then proceeded to join a “scale 45 chill run” with a great group of people and finish in good time.

I won’t even start with how I’m treated sometimes when I run these on my alt account with 1700 AP. People see low AP and just assume you don’t know anything. I feel really badly for new players trying to get into fractals.

And I did have a level 38 thief with 300-something AP join my scale 50 fractal the other day… I asked if they had a level 80 with 70 AR. They never spoke so unfortunately we had to kick them with no explanation.

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

I feel really badly for new players trying to get into fractals.

You don’t have to. There are possibilities for them to play the content, e.g. having friends, having a guild or just opening the lfg with “new to fractals, all welcome”.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

Posted by: pyrates.5684

pyrates.5684

So I ended up pugging a fractal lvl40. All meta gearcheck with icebow exploits and all goes mostly smooth until the last fractal. It was bound to be mai trin, pugging always ends up with mai trin. To my surprise the group decides to go with the stealth tactic and the guard even used his hammer to assist in blasting. Then I see the other ele, still using staff and I mentally prepared to see 10s delayed eruptions but… false alarm. He just stood there and watched us blast. Thought I’d inform him after the first wipe that he can actually use scepter with dagger/focus to help with blasts. He replies yes he will, goes in aaand stands there afk with staff again. At least stuff got finished after a bit due to them insisting on bugging mai trin. But I guess 20k+ ap doesn’t show much, I got tricked :O

Posted by: Mushuchalaka.9437

Mushuchalaka.9437

I had a interesting 38 fractal today where I had that feeling it wouldn’t be smooth. Starring a Necro that appeared to be high(strung). I was Ele. I think the other classes were 2 warriors and a engi. Usually fractals 30 and under I’m not as picky on class comp. I forget, they were all quiet. I didn’t bother to check for EA,ect. Unfortunately I don’t know the necro class well (the only class I have not made), but I ran with 2 necro’s in 50 before and went smooth. I never discriminate any class cause I’m casual enough not to care. Whenever the run goes bad and leaves during the 2nd + fractal I just re-post and get it done. Still saves time as long as I get people who know what to do.

Today it started out by luck(bad). I thought I saw 30, okay need my daily 30, well it was actually 38(mistlock instability:Poison, chill, and confusion have unintended effects.).
Great, not my favorite instability. I actually ask if they wanted to re-roll to 40. I had a bad feeling with the necro in the group. I thought but what the heck just run it as I haven’t done my 40 daily. Swamp we fail once or twice, nothing memorable, except someone saying I was never good at running wisps.

It’s Mossman. Necro goes, no water? I state land. As you guessed, whole team keeps getting downed and I run back in the water and reset. and say water it is.

It’s the second fractal, Cliffside. We engage. Of course, I kept seeing protection on the divine archer periodically pop up. I suspect the Necro. Granted I definitely wasn’t playing my best and there appeared to be some lag as my dodges appear to be one second late. I get downed trying to rez someone and who ever had aggro kept bringing him to us when trying to rez. We take him down barely, 2 dead and 2 try to rez, they could just ooc and let them respawn. No big deal, so I decide to grab the hammer to run up. I lag and fall down. Hammer gets respawned at bottom and I proceed to grab it, I had zero stacks. Necro gets kitteny and says give me the hammer, but somehow he’s downed, next to me( I don’t even know how that happened, he jumped and landed next to me or something but did not die). I was going to run it up myself but this guy states, demands the hammer. So whatever I give it to him first by bringing him up and we make it to the first seal.

First seal Necro decides to use some skill that aggro them all. I don’t know who had the hammer, but they only manage to break the first seal. When I saw no one take the hammer( I was a bit farther away), I take it and try to wack an acolyte, nope, they kill em all. So we have to wait for the acolyte +veteran to spawn. We get this done.

Second seal, first person to have the hammer made no hits on the seal after all the initial mob of veterans are dead. I see the hammer on the ground. I of course had to grab it. Got some hits in. After some time, we manage to get it down and the guy falls down the crack that opens up after the seal breaks with the hammer. I tell them we need to all suicide. We do, but they rez right away, hammer doesn’t pop up. I state we need to all rez together.

3rd seal. Necro marks the acolyte and when no one grabs the hammer( I was ready to blast swiftness), I grab it for sake of saving time. Necro decides to run up first, I was about to hit one acolyte when, he runs past all the way to the stack spot of the second seal. Okay whatever, I follow and he goes back and kills that one acolyte. Not a big deal, we just start off at the second seal. We’ll he kept running in and out pulling, when I said, I’ll pull, being the ele, just stack and use line of sight.

After about 5 minutes I see that no one grabs the hammer and the other seal is healed fully. A couple of times someone with low health tried to grab hammer and gets downed. I had to go out a couple times to grab hammer and bring back to the stack as they get downed outside. Necro states something like, we need to kill faster,ect. I state, whoever has full health can grab and run it. I stay to pull and blast swiftness during phases. We get down to the last hit on the second seal. Necro goes out…get’s downed. Everyone runs out, I go out grab hammer, use Sandstorm, kill one acolyte, and pray I don’t get downed(I had half health), just as I’m about to wack the seal(which I think we may still have needed one more wack), I get downed. I manage to get back up and bring hammer back in. I said come back and stack. They all die except for Necro and me. Instead of resetting, I wanted to try to get the last hits on it with Necro. He decides to want to go OOC and of course the whole thing resets.

Group leaves and Necro goes, well I gtg seeing as none of you know what you’re doing. I state, well actually you’re the one that doesn’t and state I run 50s all the time. I’m not a speed runner but most of my pug runs are smooth. He gets really mad and cusses me out.

I advertise again and 3 rangers join right away. I decided to just run with 4 while we wait for 5th. We were almost done with both seals. Guardian joins and we complete the whole run after that.

(edited by Mushuchalaka.9437)

Keksmuffin.1450

Should I feel bad for letting all my pugs die on purpose on Lupi so I can solo it?

Bullet Punch

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Rather solo and kill in one go than risk wiping several times. Same goes for Mai Trin.

Wethospu.6437

Standard pug business in my yesterday’s SE story run. No banners, icebows, might or anything.

Except when we reach the end boss, Iron Forgeman…

Suddenly there are ice bows all over the place. So they clearly knew the skill exists but why they use it only when it has no real use?

Iris Ng.9845

Standard pug business in my yesterday’s SE story run. No banners, icebows, might or anything.

Suddenly there are ice bows all over the place. So they clearly knew the skill exists but why they use it only when it has no real use?

It’s like my lazy habit of not using Time Warp anywhere but the final boss :>

@Wethospu: We have a raid pug party in the coming weekend beta event. You are cordially invited!

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

Posted by: Yelloweyedemon.2860

Yelloweyedemon.2860

24k AP warrior goes confused when we tell him to stop activating healing singet because it has a passive effect as well.

I DONT EVEN

Posted by: stambogalizi.8356

stambogalizi.8356

24k AP warrior goes confused when we tell him to stop activating healing singet because it has a passive effect as well.

I DONT EVEN

Or you can learn that precasting signets is actually what you’re supposed to do due to the Signet Mastery trait

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

rekt

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

I DONT EVEN

Not sure if trolling or just really stupid

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

Just had a party of obviously totally new people AC path 2, but i’m patient so i explained everything, we had to do the even with the chains and traps like 4 times before we got it, so not going smooth but these people were willing to learn so i stuck with them.

When the ghost boy at the end showed up, i said: “If you want him to loose his ghost aura and make him vunerable you got to go close to him and dance with him.” Obviously a joke, but suddenly our lvl 45 charr warrior runs in, dances and dies. I said i was sorry andexplained i was joking, we still killed the boss, but this cracked me up so hard i could hardly play after :p

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

Posted by: Yelloweyedemon.2860

Yelloweyedemon.2860

I DONT EVEN

Or you can learn that precasting signets is actually what you’re supposed to do due to the Signet Mastery trait

Yeah duh… I play a warrior I know the class….

Not the case when you activate it in Mossman when you take 3k damage….

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Mai Trin, L10:

Warrior: THIEF USE UR SR TO STELTH CANNONS

Me: Just dodge the cannons. We would need more stealth for that.

Warrior: U CAN’T DODGE CANNONS, U STELTH OR DIE

Cannon phase starts, everyone but the warrior successfully dodges cannons and lives.

Warrior (from the floor): TOLD U U CAN’T DODGE CANNONS

I SR the guy and start ressing him while everyone else gets to work kiting mai trin in to lightning

Warrior: UR USING SR WRONG NOOB

facepalm

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

Wethospu.6437

It’s like my lazy habit of not using Time Warp anywhere but the final boss :>

@Wethospu: We have a raid pug party in the coming weekend beta event. You are cordially invited!

I won’t be home at weekend.

Keksmuffin.1450

I was pugging fractals 40 pretty late at night as usual. I was on guard. I joined the usual metazerk blabla party, we 3 manned swamp and then waited for the last 2 to join.

So then a guard joins and states he isnt planning on rerolling and I quote “You won’t find a better guard than me”. Although that already kinda annoyed me I thought whatever, it was late, 2 guards is not the worst thing in the world. Then we engage archdiviner and I see him on scepter. To make it worse I also see him having selfless daring and strength in numbers. As soon as we saw that we pretty much insta kicked him.

I really don’t know why some people can’t read.

Bullet Punch

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I was pugging fractals 40 pretty late at night as usual. I was on guard. I joined the usual metazerk blabla party, we 3 manned swamp and then waited for the last 2 to join.

So then a guard joins and states he isnt planning on rerolling and I quote “You won’t find a better guard than me”. Although that already kinda annoyed me I thought whatever, it was late, 2 guards is not the worst thing in the world. Then we engage archdiviner and I see him on scepter. To make it worse I also see him having selfless daring and strength in numbers. As soon as we saw that we pretty much insta kicked him.

I really don’t know why some people can’t read.

In this case it was not a matter of being unable to read, it was a matter of being dumb as hell.

I wish I would get humorous people like this joining my groups. I always just get people that either don’t speak english or hide chat or something whenever they’re really bad.

Posted by: Rukiichan.4315

Rukiichan.4315

I was pugging fractal 19 just now with swamp rolled. The ele told me to portal the guy nearest to the cleft because he’s apparently the “furthest” away. So whatever I just followed his orders being the obedient mesmer I am. cough cough

A few tries later, the 3 of us made it to the clefts with 10s + left. As I came from the left side I put my wisp on the leftmost cleft and stood there to indicate its filled. Same went with the guy who came from the right side. That same ele arrived with his wisp and proceeded to camp at my cleft. Thinking he couldn’t see that the cleft was filled I targeted the middle one to indicate to him that that one is empty. He continued to stay there until time was up. After that he proceeded to lecture the other guy and me about not putting in our wisps. I could not hold my silence anymore and just told him it was him who didn’t put his wisp in and promptly left the party after that.

stambogalizi.8356

>join lv 40 pug
>metazerk whatev, i’m on ele
>get mossman
>thief wants to do it underwater( this is important)
>kill him underwater
>it’s like 2 am and i’m really bored so i ask them if its ok if i switch to my engi cuz im bored af
>thief starts flaming me for picking engi cuz it’s “a trash class” and “i dont want to carry an engi through cliffside if we get it”
>ignore him
>ascalon part after dulfy
>i start charging up my blasts to skip stuff
>thief starts pulling every mob and we just kill everything
>at this point i ask him the reason why he cares so much about a meta team comp if he’s too incompetent to use the meta tactics
>his response → “lol u think i trust pugs”
>get aids
>die the next day

Posted by: khesi.2786

khesi.2786

AC meta zerk bla bla bla party (it was only group with full run so I joined I have meta build) so my only fault was using staff on guardian (it’s normal for me to use staff in pugs on AC mainly for might and skill no 5 to stop trash durring skipping in tunnels) and there was one ele

- staff on guardian isn’t meta.
- staff is useless
- You guys are not meta build group etc.

after first path (very smooth fast and without wipe) he left. we get another player and do p2+p3 even smoother than before.

But I wonder if ppl think meta it’s only one build for every encounter in game I mean I know there is no more too many places for staff on guardian except some tagging and swiftness but cmon if You know what you’re doing than there is no way You can play always with same traits and weapons yes You should be meta for efficiency but there are some encounters where You should change your traits/weapons and You should be able to adapt for rest of your group even on metabattle.com you have some other options for meta build.

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

I was pugging fractal 19 just now with swamp rolled. The ele told me to portal the guy nearest to the cleft because he’s apparently the “furthest” away. So whatever I just followed his orders being the obedient mesmer I am. cough cough

A few tries later, the 3 of us made it to the clefts with 10s + left. As I came from the left side I put my wisp on the leftmost cleft and stood there to indicate its filled. Same went with the guy who came from the right side. That same ele arrived with his wisp and proceeded to camp at my cleft. Thinking he couldn’t see that the cleft was filled I targeted the middle one to indicate to him that that one is empty. He continued to stay there until time was up. After that he proceeded to lecture the other guy and me about not putting in our wisps. I could not hold my silence anymore and just told him it was him who didn’t put his wisp in and promptly left the party after that.

Reminds me my first ever swamp run, I had no idea about the wisps etc so I followed some high AP mesmer to one of the wisps. Being dumb, I didn’t notice the time counter started so was waiting for some sort of “signal” from party. Mesmer asked whether I was going to take the wisp, so I grabbed it and ran with it. I think he asked like when half the time was gone cos within few seconds, the time was up. The mesmer stood there doing nothing all the time and didn’t bother using portal even in following attempts and kept flaming rest of party for being noobs.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

I wrote:“50, gearcheck, swp rdy”. Would you be mad with me if I kick you for wearing celestials?

Yes, you elitist.

Gearcheck=you just ping and every build is perfectly fine.
Play how you want.

P.S. Imma kick every single pug guardian on sight after HoT. Every single one.

I’ll kick every ranger, unless they can send me a picture, that proofs, that they’re using quickdraw.

Double-pewpew.

“Pewpewpewpew” O_O

WvW thief scrublords are already crying…the tears will be delicious.

Rune of the warrior quickdraw meta is coming. The meta is changing!

the rate is too allarming

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

AC meta zerk bla bla bla party (it was only group with full run so I joined I have meta build) so my only fault was using staff on guardian (it’s normal for me to use staff in pugs on AC mainly for might and skill no 5 to stop trash durring skipping in tunnels) and there was one ele

- staff is useless

after first path (very smooth fast and without wipe) he left. we get another player and do p2+p3 even smoother than before.

But I wonder if ppl think meta it’s only one build for every encounter in game I mean I know there is no more too many places for staff on guardian except some tagging and swiftness but cmon if You know what you’re doing than there is no way You can play always with same traits and weapons yes You should be meta for efficiency but there are some encounters where You should change your traits/weapons and You should be able to adapt for rest of your group even on metabattle.com you have some other options for meta build.

I am all for changing my build up as need for encounters. I don’t see any justification for putting staff on my bar. Staff is a weapon that I never use unless I am running TA and need to do some lawn mowing.

I wouldn’t have lectured you in group, but the moment I saw you fighting with it, I would have been clicked party, leave group. Or if I had Been the one who started the group, would have kicked

People who ignore LFG descriptions are the reason I quite pugging.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

khesi.2786

I didn’t fight with my staff for dmg I use gs … but for swiftness/might and for some support durring movment I use staff.

Iris Ng.9845

I used to have this Guardian archetype come to my LFG pug acting all important. He then ate dirt half of the time we fought Mossman. Then came Cliffside, he would get rekt by Archie repeatedly. Finally when we killed the boss, he would walk up to get the chest and then left us with the saltiest remark ever: “Trash group, zero DPS”.

It’s like a deja`-vu when I keep seeing this event over and over in these recent months. Sometimes it’s an ele, sometimes a guard, a thief or a warrior. It sucks that meta builds can’t teach people to get good or at least, not to be a dumb kitten.

stambogalizi.8356

- staff is useless

>staff guardian isn’t meta = true
>staff is useless = true ,if you have a competent party

There is 0 reason for you to use #4 , like literally. You said you had a meta group. That means you had a PS warrior or at least some eles who could stack might. Never use your staff 4 ever if you have any kind of might coverage. If you keep your staff in a secondary weapon slot, again there is no reason for that. Using a mace+ torch/scepter would have been way more useful.

The only usefulness of a staff is a quick swiftness boost that you can do by simply double clicking your staff in your inventory , using 3 and then double clicking your gs. Again, that isn’t very useful if you have Retreat, Thief that uses Thrill of the crime, warrior that uses warhorn or elementalists that stack swiftness properly.

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

I think we all know metalbattle won’t breed good players. Good players are only created by experience in playing the class. Know what skills to swap out, which traits to change and knowing the build damage rotations. Knowing how to read your party and tell if you need more damage or more utility, All these are important.

Even someone who has mastered one class won’t always be able to handle the same content easily on an alternate class. The tendency to blame others for failing is easier then blaming ones self. I used to see it happen in pugs from time to time. I got a few try hards now and then, we all have.

Meta damage rotations will always be better then camping Greatsword because your stuck with Staff on the off slot, in the case of guardian. I would equate this to a staff ele with all the right traits who camps earth or water magic the whole fight and doesn’t use fire at all.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

khesi.2786

Yeah all opinions here are valid, if You have good group staff is useless but if Your group (meta zerk etc) stacking might on lvl ~18-19 than this staff it’s not so useless.

But this is this game, one group ellite players with builds from internet wipeing all the time on fotm 50, and there is this one chill run and it’s going smooth without gearcheck

Posted by: Rukiichan.4315

Rukiichan.4315

Reminds me my first ever swamp run, I had no idea about the wisps etc so I followed some high AP mesmer to one of the wisps. Being dumb, I didn’t notice the time counter started so was waiting for some sort of “signal” from party. Mesmer asked whether I was going to take the wisp, so I grabbed it and ran with it. I think he asked like when half the time was gone cos within few seconds, the time was up. The mesmer stood there doing nothing all the time and didn’t bother using portal even in following attempts and kept flaming rest of party for being noobs.

Dang that guy needs to attend some anger management classes.

The other day at 30+ I had a guardian who kept trying to boss everybody else around and called us noobs while he was lying there dead throughout almost the entire fractal run. “You should do this, you should have done that blabla y nobody no res me u all suck.” At first I would res him but I realized I actually spent more time ressing him than doing dps so eventually I gave up and just let him stay dead while he kittened and moaned about us being bad and having no dps. I guess the other guys in my party couldn’t be bothered to keep ressing him either lmao. kitten I felt so tempted to tell him he could screw off if he didn’t like us so much but I didn’t want to get into an argument.

I would usually run with my guildmate so we’ll vent our frustrations to each other on guild chat instead of making a ruckus in party chat.

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Would love to know what the % of people who actually read the LFG message instead of just the title. Lately I’ve seen an overwhelming amount of either lowbies joining 80s/meta/zerker/experienced groups, or people with < 1000 AP who quite clearly have no idea what they’re doing.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Would love to know what the % of people who actually read the LFG message instead of just the title. Lately I’ve seen an overwhelming amount of either lowbies joining 80s/meta/zerker/experienced groups, or people with < 1000 AP who quite clearly have no idea what they’re doing.

Well, in all fairness, those new players don’t know some of the terms, so if your description consists of those they don’t understand… Just gotta explain to them.

Posted by: Sigfodr.9576

Sigfodr.9576

I did a CoE yesterday, late and just chilling
me and a guildy make a lfg, something like “full run, full pull”, assuming that if a pug know what full pull is and dont die, then he is better then 90% of other pugs… :/

Well, I am on guard, my guildy on war, and a war+ranger join us (from same guild), then a thief. No ele in party?, whatever.

So we do full pull, abit slow killing the mobs, but okay whatever noone die and all is good.

npc start her LONG.. SLOW.. run and while we wait for her, my guildy ask (I think politely) “hi mr. war, are you running ps?” (no reason for them both to do so).. no respons

We keep waiting for the npc to run run talk talk and then war wakes up and say “I dont know what PS is”.. okay.. well he is only 1500-2000 Ap. Npn I type what it is and my guildy say "np, I am, so I will take care of the might stuff.

Npc FINALLY stop talking and let us pick path, we run in and kill, np and we run to the golems, wp coming up, people wp and golems die fast. and war comment “they died fast”, so all is good, or so I think.

I jump lasers, my guildy die in first jump (is late), other 3 also die. they all take the wp and war type “meta wannabees but no skill. f.. noobs” and leave.. shortly after followed by his guildy.

Rest of us going… ??? :o

(edited by Sigfodr.9576)

Posted by: Krissy.6947

Krissy.6947

I’ve no words for this…I can’t even!

Attachments:

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

So I just got my 2nd and third kick from groups, joined group for arah3 as sinister engi, join, ask if they’re ok with it saying that I’ll switch to zerker if they want. No answer, go into the dungeon start running towards them, kick, ok whatever, only p3 group, so I join with mesmer, kicked before I finish loading mesmer :/ tryhards are funny. I feel like I’ve advanced in some way, up to the third kick ever, maybe I’ll get my 4th tomorrow!

End up getting a group with Rainmaker for it, was a pleasure and he carried my drunk kitten through it,

(edited by Jerus.4350)

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

So I just got my 2nd and third kick from groups, joined group for arah3 as sinister engi, join, ask if they’re ok with it saying that I’ll switch to zerker if they want. No answer, go into the dungeon start running towards them, kick, ok whatever, only p3 group, so I join with mesmer, kicked before I finish loading mesmer :/ tryhards are funny. I feel like I’ve advanced in some way, up to the third kick ever, maybe I’ll get my 4th tomorrow!

End up getting a group with Rainmaker for it, was a pleasure and he carried my drunk kitten through it,

i’ve never ever ever been kicked out for being a engi for months and i regularly play my sinister build…mesmers are even more accepted i see… XD

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

Jayden Ennok.3687

new fract map confirmed :o

Attachments:

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr