Your best LFG reads and puglife stories

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

So I just got my 2nd and third kick from groups, joined group for arah3 as sinister engi, join, ask if they’re ok with it saying that I’ll switch to zerker if they want. No answer, go into the dungeon start running towards them, kick, ok whatever, only p3 group, so I join with mesmer, kicked before I finish loading mesmer :/ tryhards are funny. I feel like I’ve advanced in some way, up to the third kick ever, maybe I’ll get my 4th tomorrow!

End up getting a group with Rainmaker for it, was a pleasure and he carried my drunk kitten through it,

i’ve never ever ever been kicked out for being a engi for months and i regularly play my sinister build…mesmers are even more accepted i see… XD

I had one kick prior to this, for joining a fractal group asking for a thief as an engi saying “Engi work? if not I guess I can swap thief” and boom kicks come in.

Anyways, 3 kicked in about 18 months isn’t bad. I mean 2 of those were the same group, I was just drunk and being silly rejoining trying to come on my mesmer. But, ohh well their loss. Ended up having fun with a 3 engi party. 2 legit minimal reflect Lupi fights in one night was very fun.

Posted by: Perkinz.5362

Perkinz.5362

It’s funny because he asked for “no nectos” and is a ranger

I usually run these “Zerker/Meta” groups (Often as a Necro, even. Most people don’t give a kitten… Though it probably helps that I also offer to swap to my Ele if they desire) but I just found this one laughable——He’s running what is essentially the weakest link in the current meta and excluding people who are probably less hazardous to bring than him (If his inability to spell, is any indication)

Attachments:

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

It’s funny because he asked for “no nectos” and is a ranger

I usually run these “Zerker/Meta” groups (Often as a Necro, even. Most people don’t give a kitten… Though it probably helps that I also offer to swap to my Ele if they desire) but I just found this one laughable——He’s running what is essentially the weakest link in the current meta and excluding people who are probably less hazardous to bring than him (If his inability to spell, is any indication)

…but a Ranger brings more to a party than a Necro

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

Ranger is actually pretty strong, they come out about mid way in terms of dps and they bring frost spirit and spotter as well as sun spirit and storm if the group has condi users or lacks vuln.

SlyDevil.3952

Had a pug group, usual description “40: projectile defenses, group offensive buffs and food & utility consumables”. With almost no communication we bugged the legendary harpy in volcanic. I think I had the best pug necro ever in that group.

Posted by: UBcktieDL.5318

UBcktieDL.5318

I saw an Arah group with a mesmer looking for a oneshot guard. To help them, i wrote an lfg as attached : You can OS lupi on mesmer too.

some seconds later a second lfg appears: “He is right”. Great moment.

Attachments:

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

My epic pug life. Joined a fractal group. Attempted to attack bloomhunger. Was told to “wait for rest”. Ok, I wait. People gather up. I attack. I get kicked after like 3 hits.

My mistake. Didn’t realize that “wait for rest” literally meant that we must wait for a fifth guy to join.

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

You dirty evil elitist trying solo everything and take the glory.

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

My epic pug life. Joined a fractal group. Attempted to attack bloomhunger. Was told to “wait for rest”. Ok, I wait. People gather up. I attack. I get kicked after like 3 hits.

My mistake. Didn’t realize that “wait for rest” literally meant that we must wait for a fifth guy to join.

Bloomhunger too hard.

Today I had an ele that tried deepfreezing bloomhunger and then died (in a 5 man party). When I asked him if he really just did that he told me to shut the kitten up. :<

Bullet Punch

Posted by: NOIP.1208

NOIP.1208

my pug life story.. oh where to begin.

yesterday i decided to pug into a level 19 fractal (possibly my 4th time pugging solo) it went rather well finished in under 40 mins no real problems. it gave me hope and might change my mind on joining LFG groups. i was wrong checking the fractal LFG for a 29, i found one. they were on their 3rd fractal i thought oh boy just my luck!. so i joined said hi and warped in. hammer fractal no worries its fine the ad did read and i quote ‘fractal lvl 29 3rd exp’ at the 2 seal rotation so i run up the beams etc to find to my fear the first seal had the chanter spawns fun. so i pop speed run thought and drop a static field (skill 5) to stun them and run to them stacking the other seal. i then noticed both seals were untouched. so i pulled the chanters run back pick up hammer get a stack hit seal run back. drop hammer. mesmer picks it up runs straight to the seal and starts spamming skill 1.. i tell him to come back he drops hammer necro picks it up gets a stack runs to seal i just hit and hits it runs back..thief then grabs hammer runs to seal spams skill 1 dies and relogs. so i then typed that me and the guard are the only ones to use hammer (to save mine and the guards sanity) complete seals np after that.
the boss went fine kill chanters then started the boss. boss drops hammer. i go to pick it up but im too slow necro picks up hammer gets a stack runs to seal before we can even attack the other chanters necro hits seal. everyone gets stunned after stuns finishes both mesmer and thief die me and the guard killed the chanters but then had to ress both the thief and mesmer while necro ‘tries’ to keep boss off us. 2nd hammer drop from the boss guard picks up hammer gets a stack and drops the hammer before anyone knew we killed all the chanters (my bad for not seeing sooner) so we had to wait for the spawn to get a stack then kill off the adds after the hit. after that i made sure i had the hammer after every drop. proceeded with rest of the fractal got jade finished it with me and guard due to necro switching to his ranger who had no AR and thief and mesmer dying all the time. ‘fun’

Alvorian (norn ranger)
Guild- JLAI (Dragon Slayers of Zhaitan)
Farshiverpeaks

(edited by NOIP.1208)

Posted by: Quiznos.4296

Quiznos.4296

Just out of fear of being that guy and to avoid more… “Toxic” players I always start my own group. “P1, P2, P3 n00b” and strike off paths as we/I do them. Even though I’ve been playing since launch lol.
I find that it usually results in the group having 2 players who really know what their doing. And 1 who really doesn’t BUT everyone goes in willing to speak up, ask and answer questions. I find the shorter queue and get alongyness makes the overarching time/path faster, or at least feels faster.

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Today, I went to do COE with a friend. I put an LFG for “Zerker, experienced, 80” as I’m not in the mood for carry. Joining us were an ele, a PS warrior and another engi. I started being skeptical seeing the ele rushing to the first champ wolf with her Ride The Lightning. As I watched her closely, she was camping Fire absolutely, doing nothing but spamming 1-2-3-4-5 in Fire attunement. So I whispered my friend “Wow, we got a condi ele huh? But she is awfully not optimized for burning.” My friend thought it was fine and I should be chill as we killed the boss smoothly in a reasonable time. After Subject Alpha, my curiosity went ahead of me: “Hey ele, are you zerker?” -“Yup” -“Can you ping your weapons please?” -“[Incinerator][Incinerator]”. The group started clamoring “So, you want us to ping our stuff huh?”, “#DungeonRunSeriousBusiness”, “Why asking for zerker when you play ranger…”. By then, I calmly told them “How’s about you all check out her weapons before flaming me? Her legendary doesn’t even have any selected stats and her transmuted one is actually from TA and not zerker… Excuse me for asking people to respect my LFG!”. It then began the longest awkward silence to the last boss and my friend repeatedly begged me not to kick anyone. With that, I just sighed and told him to remake our group for the next path even though my friend resisted with his reason that the run had been smoothly and we both never went down anyways…

tl;dr – Friend ragequit after 3 paths of CoE because of my elitism to pugs. R.I.P Friendship

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

(edited by Iris Ng.9845)

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Items with selectable stats never show them when linked to a chat. Going to be even more fun with legendary armors.

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Today, I went to do COE with a friend. I put an LFG for “Zerker, experienced, 80” as I’m not in the mood for carry.

My experience with LFGs is that the groups advertising for experienced players reliably get worse players than groups which don’t. My guess is it’s due less skilled players thinking that the experienced players will carry them. Whatever the case, I don’t touch “experienced” PUGs unless they are the only option.

I’ve also had cases where I was guiding a guildie through low level fractals. So, being honest about my guild mates lack of experience, I advertised a noob friendly LFG. We got three more players who knew what they were doing.

NOIP.1208

“Hey ele, are you zerker?” -“Yup” -“Can you ping your weapons please?” -“[Incinerator][Incinerator]”. The group started clamoring “So, you want us to ping our stuff huh?”, “#DungeonRunSeriousBusiness”, “Why asking for zerker when you play ranger…”. By then, I calmly told them “How’s about you all check out her weapons before flaming me? Her legendary doesn’t even have any selected stats and her transmuted one is actually from TA and not zerker… Excuse me for asking people to respect my LFG!”. It

you do know that items with selected stats like legendaries dont show the current stats they are using right? it only shows sigils

Alvorian (norn ranger)
Farshiverpeaks

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

TIL.

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

Today, I went to do COE with a friend. I put an LFG for “Zerker, experienced, 80” as I’m not in the mood for carry. Joining us were an ele, a PS warrior and another engi. I started being skeptical seeing the ele rushing to the first champ wolf with her Ride The Lightning. As I watched her closely, she was camping Fire absolutely, doing nothing but spamming 1-2-3-4-5 in Fire attunement. So I whispered my friend “Wow, we got a condi ele huh? But she is awfully not optimized for burning.” My friend thought it was fine and I should be chill as we killed the boss smoothly in a reasonable time. After Subject Alpha, my curiosity went ahead of me: “Hey ele, are you zerker?” -“Yup” -“Can you ping your weapons please?” -“[Incinerator][Incinerator]”. The group started clamoring “So, you want us to ping our stuff huh?”, “#DungeonRunSeriousBusiness”, “Why asking for zerker when you play ranger…”. By then, I calmly told them “How’s about you all check out her weapons before flaming me? Her legendary doesn’t even have any selected stats and her transmuted one is actually from TA and not zerker… Excuse me for asking people to respect my LFG!”. It then began the longest awkward silence to the last boss and my friend repeatedly begged me not to kick anyone. With that, I just sighed and told him to remake our group for the next path even though my friend resisted with his reason that the run had been smoothly and we both never went down anyways…

tl;dr – Friend ragequit after 3 paths of CoE because of my elitism to pugs. R.I.P Friendship

Every time i come a cross of any of your posts i thank god you are not on EU.

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Items with selectable stats never show them when linked to a chat. Going to be even more fun with legendary armors.

You’ll never know where the Nomads lurk.
Even if they add a function to show the currently selected stats on ping, what’s stopping them from swapping to Berserker and then going back to Apothecary stats

Still think a way to see other people’s gear/skins/minipets/etc. would be nice, but I digress

Iris Ng.9845

“Hey ele, are you zerker?” -“Yup” -“Can you ping your weapons please?” -“[Incinerator][Incinerator]”. The group started clamoring “So, you want us to ping our stuff huh?”, “#DungeonRunSeriousBusiness”, “Why asking for zerker when you play ranger…”. By then, I calmly told them “How’s about you all check out her weapons before flaming me? Her legendary doesn’t even have any selected stats and her transmuted one is actually from TA and not zerker… Excuse me for asking people to respect my LFG!”. It

you do know that items with selected stats like legendaries dont show the current stats they are using right? it only shows sigils

I was half expected it was the case and was readily giving the ele a benefit of doubt if not irritated by the sudden surge of whiteknighting from the other pugs. Ele didn’t even bother explaining herself any further, nor swapping weapons, builds etc for the later part of the run. At that point I just concluded that I rolled a bad number of the dice and had three lying pugs joining my party for a free ride. Oh, and the Incinerator had no sigil – I suspect the ele just got the legendary and wanted to use it right away or so. That’s why I don’t trust her as a zerker but I didn’t say it to my group either.

@Oxidia: The feeling is mutual. Peace.

@Snoring Sleepwalker.9073: The most challenge of all to me is playing with friends who belittle the PvE content, yet don’t have what it takes to low man it. They think Dungeons and Fractals are easy but always ask for pug even though we are 3-4 people. They think that I try too hard with my LFG, I’m toxic to pug and that my advice to them is condescending and makes them look like kittens. Yet they are annoyed if I keep quiet, do my own stuff and let them die in confusion. Then they become mad at me when I ragequit (“Wanna do another [xxx]?” -“No, thank you. Laters.”). In the end of the days, they think they carry me “even though I do more PvE than them”, when I have to stretch to my utmost limit and pigeonhole into a support role when they roam around with some awkward builds and maneuver… I just don’t have the resolve to install foxy’s DPS calculator and be really mean to my friends.

P.S. The reason I brought my ranger to COE is because I wanted to see bodies drop to the floor and I wasn’t disappointed. All of sudden, “why mobs hit so hard?”.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

(edited by Iris Ng.9845)

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

I hear ya Iris, always frustrating hearing “why am I always the last one alive” from a guy wearing PVT or Dire and ranging >.<

I don’t play much lately, but you know I’m always down if you don’t want a PUG.

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

By then, I calmly told them "How’s about you all check out her weapons before flaming me? Her legendary doesn’t even have any selected stats and her transmuted one is actually from TA and not zerker…

So, he has a transmuted weapon from TA, that means either rabid or rampager, which is a quasi-optimal choice for condi builds.
Alpha cleansing conditions doesn’t make it the best choice for that fight, but as far as I know Alpha’s condi cleanse is periodically which still allows for a reasonable mount of condition damage to be dealt before it gets cleansed, and there’s also a fair amount of other bosses where condi works.

I understand its annoying when people don’t respect your LFG, but if the boss went smoothly like you said then 99% of the time its just faster to go with it instead of making drama about it.

I also think its kinda funny that I always see you making pro-PHIW posts, and then act like an “elitist” in your own groups

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

That shows that it’s really hard to try to enforce the “zerker meta” in pug runs. On the contrary of what people like nemesis like to claim. They say that it’s almost impossible to pug dungeons because of the toxicity of the zerker meta, but if you really want to enforce zerker requirements you will meet resistance even from people that meet the requirements.

But pugs still like to kick rangers and necros on sight, even when they thenselves play non-meta builds.

(edited by Casmurro.9046)

Posted by: Skoigoth.9238

Skoigoth.9238

But pugs still like to kick rangers and necros on sight, even when they thenselves play non-meta builds.

I pug fractals daily on my Necro (usually 50, ~40, ~30) and I haven´t been kicked in ages. Maybe I´m just lucky, but probably it has more something to do with the fact that I read and respect lfg-descriptions

Posted by: Kordash.2197

Kordash.2197

I pug fractals daily on my Necro (usually 50, ~40, ~30) and I haven´t been kicked in ages. Maybe I´m just lucky, but probably it has more something to do with the fact that I read and respect lfg-descriptions

How much time for completion on average for 50 with your necro in pugs ?

NOIP.1208

i stay clear of LFGs that mention zerker meta ap+ and gearcheck…. i prefer not to run with people who would most likely moan at you for making just the smallest mistake and we all make mistakes now and then.

Alvorian (norn ranger)
Farshiverpeaks

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Been a while since someone insisted on stacking under the pillar.

Attachments:

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Skoigoth.9238

Depends on the fractal RNG and the pug. I don´t pay much attention to the time tbh, maybe 40 min. – 1 h. average for a 50 I´d say (I usually have to refresh my buff food once and leave fractals with a couple minutes remaining).

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Wow I feel like I just visited a museum. FGS nerf is about the same age to us as it was to that spot.

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I joined a f50 metazerk on my PS warr, everything optimized but was running rifle. I did pretty well, didnt die n kept that might up, while a thief kept dying which was ok as he didnt have the best support from us. On the last frac boss with that green monster (cant rememb name) i had to rifle the tendrils n thief goes angry cuz rifle wasnt metazerk as advertised. But we finished in 45 mins time

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Iris Ng.9845

I joined a f50 metazerk on my PS warr, everything optimized but was running rifle. I did pretty well, didnt die n kept that might up, while a thief kept dying which was ok as he didnt have the best support from us. On the last frac boss with that green monster (cant rememb name) i had to rifle the tendrils n thief goes angry cuz rifle wasnt metazerk as advertised. But we finished in 45 mins time

I would cringe at the sight of a rifle warrior but I will forgive you if you’re in my pug, because I hate to see people yolo and die to the tentacle much more. It’s everyone on their own at Jade Maw.

Iris Ng.9845

Wow I feel like I just visited a museum. FGS nerf is about the same age to us as it was to that spot.

I was in a casual tour and the host insisted on stacking at that pillar. Somehow they pulled The Howling King instead of Colossus. The beast beamed through the stacking spot. I dodged out, the rest of the party instantly wiped. I laughed so hard. The worst thing is the boss didn’t reset when they came back from waypoint; so the spot was swamped with all the Gravelings and they couldn’t stack anymore.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

lol, does that even still work? What a bunch of scrubs.

All the cool kids fight rumbly from the top of the stairs.

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

lol, does that even still work? What a bunch of scrubs.

All the cool kids fight rumbly from the top of the stairs.

Must have been fun to watch all those pugs falling through the stair during BWE3 lol.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Takoyakii.2146

Takoyakii.2146

//positive casual mode

I decided to pug level 31 for daily.

I LFG “have AR and exp” .

Party filled. Pretty silence people.

Run pretty nice although we died a lot at Thaumanova and mobs in Molten fractal.

Got Mai Trin and enter boss room.

2 pugs melt instantly. I realize “Oh…I forgot to tell how many AR needed, my bad :>”

that 2 guys died every cannon phase. Lucky that my current skills pretty good for safe res.

But wipe at 25 % once..aww .. But we try again and win..YAY!

1 guy got fractal sword I got 20 shiny crystals

1.30 hour run fun time. Must pug again.

Skoigoth.9238

Depends on the fractal RNG and the pug. I don´t pay much attention to the time tbh, maybe 40 min. – 1 h. average for a 50 I´d say (I usually have to refresh my buff food once and leave fractals with a couple minutes remaining).

Just to be a bit more specific, just did my daily 50 run. Party comp was 2 Necro (one was me), 1 War, 1 Ele and 1 Engi. We rolled Swamp, Uncategorized, Cliffside and Molten Duo. Took us 47 min. to complete.

Posted by: Rukiichan.4315

Rukiichan.4315

>Went to frac 33 today
>got to third stage without a hitch
>1 member dced and never came back
>another member said he’s too sleepy to continue
>listed party on lfg for 2 members
> guy joins and made us wait more than 5 mins coz he’s “farming in silverwastes”
> proceeds to be a complete kitten

Lesson learnt: Do not hesitate to use the vote kick function.

*red = him, purple = me, green and blue = other party members.

Attachments:

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

>Went to frac 33 today
>got to third stage without a hitch
>1 member dced and never came back
>another member said he’s too sleepy to continue
>listed party on lfg for 2 members
> guy joins and made us wait more than 5 mins coz he’s “farming in silverwastes”
> proceeds to be a complete kitten

Lesson learnt: Do not hesitate to use the vote kick function.

*red = him, purple = me, green and blue = other party members.

You didn’t cencor the name of the guy leaving the party. Heh.

Bullet Punch

Posted by: Nash.2681

Nash.2681

My wife and I decided to do a PUG fotm 29 yesterday.
Went with my guard, my wife with her ele.
Rolled swamp, party filled quickly.
One fail attemp running whisps, no biggy.
Got mossman, no one even asks for underwater, cheered inside.
Start fighting mossy, pop my WoR, start hitting him.
Hesitated popping my SoA afterwards since there was another guard in party.
That guard had far above 20k ap. That guard pulls out his staff and starts channeling might….
I pop my SoA, and so it began…
other guard: “reflects are useless here”.
me: “reflects/absorbs are used to negate his agony-axe-throws”
other gurad: “you want to teach me?”
me: “apparently”.
Luckily that “conversation” didnt go any further and we could just finish the whole run (still carrying that guy). Needless to say he was able to face tank archdiviner while camping staff and yet never dodge or use a single aegis.
Merrily put that guy on my block list after we finished.

tl;dr: ap so mean nothing, even that 4k ish ap war without any AR performed so much better than this guy >_>

XMG U716 (i7 6700, 16GB DDR4@2133Mhz, GTX980m, Samsung 850Evo 250 GB, Seagate SSHD 500GB)

Leader of “Servants of Balance” [SoB], a small guild endemic to the FSP.

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

You dont get it. AP is not an accurate measurement of skill, but you used the wrong scale.

It isnt: " the more AP the more the guy knows his kitten". Noooope.

There’s a point from where having too much AP means they are likely Living Story farmers and stuff. I find it by experience than 10K players in dungeons are usually better than 20K, mostly because doing dungeons doesnt give as much AP

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Anyone else experienced a legit Fyonna pug fight where a single egg wasn’t left unopened?

Ok, I admit there were like 5 left.

SlyDevil.3952

So i ran a fractal, it was a 50 with “How experienced are you?” as the description, went pretty well, we hit mai trin. I pull her into some fields, grenades were thrown, she phases.

4 random pugs managed about 90% stealth time during all 4 cannon phases and left me to kite.

They’re evolving, or they just trust my guild tag enough to not kitten up kiting the cannons, either way I was pretty impressed with this new innovation in pug tactics.

Posted by: Kordash.2197

Kordash.2197

Anyone else experienced a legit Fyonna pug fight where a single egg wasn’t left unopened?

If i were you, i would have opened them anyway. Why, you may ask ?

Attachments:

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

We got what we wanted, believe meh.

Attachments:

Iris Ng.9845

If i were you, i would have opened them anyway. Why, you may ask ?

Kumamon!!!

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

You all might or might not have noticed, but I have been taking a break from the forums for a bit. But I spotted a snowflake last night that I just had to share.

So I have been running alot of fractals lately. The groups have been pretty good, all things considered. Some friends and I were doing a four man and decided to pick up a 5th pug member. A guardian joined. He was equipped with a Moot and SAB shield and a ascended staff, but not the one with the good color.

He was just basically a slot filler, and we didn’t really “need” him so we didn’t mind.

He was running some kinda tanky spec. I want to say Clerics gear and three meditations, I noticed as he teleported from mob to mob with JI and back to us with MI.

So during the jumps the harpy fractal he didn’t give us any stability, shields or WoR. Despite having a shield equipped the whole time I don’t recall seeing him use shield 5 either. And perhaps not even shield 4 for extra the extra block.

The part that put the icing on the cake was the dredge fractal. We were planning to burn the Legendary Ice Elemental down. But we had to lose agro from the skip past the mobs going up the hall.

We all ran in and across the room, except for him. Who agroed the legendary elemental along with the mobs from the hall and started spamming staff at them, this wouldn’t have been so bad but he wasn’t leading them to the pots and he wasn’t well really doing anything but running around in a circle with them as we ask him to OOC.

Eventually he died and we finished the fractal. And got Jade

But he was the best snowflake ever!

Attachments:

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Had a classic yesterday.

Mace/Shield and Hammer guardian joined our fractals 50 after my friend and I bailed out of our first group (GS camping Mesmer, Staff guard and someone else I can’t remember).
We get Mossman, guardian asks “uw”? We say nah, proceed to fight him on land. Eventually wipe because I don’t think I’ve ever seen aegis from him, WoR was never placed either. I asked him why he didn’t use it, “WoR is useless as Mossman”. welp. He does slot it though, we kill him, get Snowblind where he insists on “yoloing” the source and dies a bunch of times. Then we started to fight Lornarr, where he then used his WoR on cd. Thankfully, there were no major messups on Cliffside, which kind of surprised me, actually. He did enjoy using his scepter AA while Archdiviner had his missile reflection up, though. lol

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

He did enjoy using his scepter AA while Archdiviner had his missile reflection up, though. lol

Wanna be hardcore? try to play full melee with 2 distracted staff/ib eles.
mylyf

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

He did enjoy using his scepter AA while Archdiviner had his missile reflection up, though. lol

Wanna be hardcore? try to play full melee with 2 distracted staff/ib eles.
mylyf

This so much. The second I’m distracted while doing Archdiviner with my Staff Ele I receive a 10-12k fireball in the face lol. Nobody want to get near me at that find just in case

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

NovaanVerdiano.6174

They’re going to have their fun I guess

Attachments:

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Go away, forum bug.