ftactal 50 daily reward

ftactal 50 daily reward

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

after 40 lv50 fotm what i go every day i got 5 ring only then all other reward is this. This is gw2 biggest failure when Triple wurm and fotm50 give you lower reward vs tequattles and lower fractal what are easy to do.

Attachments:

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Welcome to GW2 reward balance. :>

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

today is the day I’ve updated my signature xD

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

Yes! Lol. Idk if this is a thing but I would love to “join” a guild that no one reps but is just a list of players who are veterans and run meta. Maybe even have them choose which class they prefer when “joining” and making different symbols/ranks depending on the class.

I saw someone doing this the other day and he asked me to join their “veteran” fractal guild which you don’t rep and is just a list of names… But they sucked.

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Welcome to FOTM friends. FOTM 50 is a harsh mistress.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Getting properly rewarded for completion of the game’s content? That’s not a common theme in this game, OP.

Only very specific things have worthwhile rewards, like dungeon (not to be mistaken with fotm) end chests and silverwastes. Everything else is quite frankly: http://goo.gl/zuxsGO

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

The biggest reward in this game isn’t even playing the game, it’s playing virtual trader at the auction house flipping and speculating. You’ll make far more with that than even silverwastes chest trains.

It comes with the territory of a F2P game, they want people buying gems to convert to currency so the game’s content is largely unrewarding.

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

To add to that sentiment: and the people you carry get the loot.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

What’s your MF%?

I’m at 340% account MF – I have strangely found many more end high level drops from the daily chest with this high MF than low MF. May be a co-incidence but have had about 8 different FoTM weapon skins over the last few month running 50,40,30s every few days.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

MF has nothing to do with it. Past two weeks I’ve been getting nothing but rings or nothing in the dailies but two weeks before that I got about 6-7 skins and was finally able to get my last one. It just comes and goes in waves.

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

What exactly where you expecting as a reward? The key word here is “expecting”.
Sometimes you get a skin, ascended chest, ring that you can use, sometimes you don’t get anything. But you knew that since you’ve done fractals before.

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

MF has nothing to do with it. Past two weeks I’ve been getting nothing but rings or nothing in the dailies but two weeks before that I got about 6-7 skins and was finally able to get my last one. It just comes and goes in waves.

And because it’s RNG we’re talking about, those lucky waves of yours may never actually happen for somebody else.

I have all skins but the 1h sword. My warrior buddy who has played since the inception of fractals with me has 2 skins, none of which pertain to his class.

Most of the skins I got anyways actually came before the fractal “revamp”.

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

OP, I don’t understand how you can complain after getting a full LODESTONE from the endchest, thus doubling your end reward…

ftactal 50 daily reward

spoj.9672

Molten lodestone is 90 silver. Thats not double and 2.3g still seems a bit low for a fractal 50 dont you think?

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

I suspect a lot of people would be happy if we got some more uses for the pristine relics ( many suggested armor/weapon boxes, skins, tonic). Personally I’d say skins should still be RNG ( as skin selectable boxes above 30). tonic can stay uber rare – its pure cosmetic anyway. As someone who still has ~3 alts ( 5 including the engi and necro I don’t use in pve) to gear, i wouldn’t mind being able to buy armor/weapon boxes with a substantial number of pristines.

Since fractals is asc gear gated, it’d be nice to be able to make tangible progression toward it with fractal currency.

The same can be said for guild commendations. The currency needs some fresh new uses.

Maybe HoT will have some nice surprises for us ( doubt it..).

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

U should get 1g per reward tier so a 50 would be 6g

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

Molten lodestone is 90 silver. Thats not double and 2.3g still seems a bit low for a fractal 50 dont you think?

I… Uhm… Wh… What?!

Has my sarcasm reached such a level that it’s taken seriously now?)

Of course it’s a stupidly small reward for a fotm 50…

This would be acceptable IMO.

ftactal 50 daily reward

spoj.9672

Oh man. I usually detect sarcasm no problem. I feel awkward now. :<

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Estriella Faerie.4029

Estriella Faerie.4029

This would be acceptable IMO.

Many proposed such a change during the fractal CDI a year and a half ago.
I too think it would a good change. Given the difficulty and time needed to complete a full fractal run, it would make it worthwhile to do.
Right now, you can get as much gold than a full fractal run with a mere CoF p1, which is stupid considering the immense gap of difficulty and time necessary to do it.

And the few other loots don’t compensate such a difference at all, especially as you need almost a miracle to get something more interesting than a ring in the daily chest (at best you can hope to get an infused ring if you’re lucky !)

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: mcgriddles.2416

mcgriddles.2416

I suspect a lot of people would be happy if we got some more uses for the pristine relics ( many suggested armor/weapon boxes, skins, tonic). Personally I’d say skins should still be RNG ( as skin selectable boxes above 30). tonic can stay uber rare – its pure cosmetic anyway. As someone who still has ~3 alts ( 5 including the engi and necro I don’t use in pve) to gear, i wouldn’t mind being able to buy armor/weapon boxes with a substantial number of pristines.

Since fractals is asc gear gated, it’d be nice to be able to make tangible progression toward it with fractal currency.

The same can be said for guild commendations. The currency needs some fresh new uses.

Maybe HoT will have some nice surprises for us ( doubt it..).

yup. currently sitting on 8k relics and 100+ pristine (i know, not a huge amount but they’re still eating away at my wallet/bank) with nothing to do with them. i’m hoping HoT offers some more uses for them..

Incursiƶn [iN]

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

currently sitting on 8k relics and 100+ pristine (i know, not a huge amount but they’re still eating away at my wallet/bank) with nothing to do with them. i’m hoping HoT offers some more uses for them..

TIL pristine relic merchant detects my pristine relics even if they are not in my bag, but in my bank… so why does that even occupy a slot :[

As for spending them… im curious what skill points will turn into, cuz you can buy 1SP/35fractal relic. Might be a good way spending them.

(edited by sMihaly.1492)

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: rojak.1894

rojak.1894

I still do Fractals just to get a good roll for that chance of a skin that I dont yet have/tonic. But now that you’ve reminded me I have a new signature.

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Rialen.1524

Rialen.1524

You mean we don’t run 50s for those sweet sweet empyreal fragments? There should be a reward to top tier endgame content? Good one guys.
I think I’ll go do a 50 right now to get some uninfused rings to decorate my fragments.

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: EcoRI.9273

EcoRI.9273

I think a big problem with fractal rewards is just the huge disparity in completion time. A bad pug can easily take 3-4hours to complete fotm 50, where as super organized groups can complete it in under 30minutes regardless of which fractal is rolled. Now fotm 50 reward for organized groups is really not that bad but for groups that take a long time to complete, these reward / time ratio do get progressively worse. If you buff fractal rewards, it will be too good for organized groups.

http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i
Wynd Cloud | Fierce N Licious

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Jay.1085

Jay.1085

You mean we don’t run 50s for those sweet sweet empyreal fragments? There should be a reward to top tier endgame content? Good one guys.
I think I’ll go do a 50 right now to get some uninfused rings to decorate my fragments.

LOL been a year now of doing fractals daily still waiting for my sword skin drop. I really enjoy doing fractals 50 and getting just the fragments and small amount of gold.

I have over 338 pristine fractal relics, what the hell em I supposed to do with these?! I already have an alt full of rings. also can we please put them in our wallet wasting bank slot is annoying.

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

A bad pug can easily take 3-4hours to complete fotm 50

I have never done a 50 where it take 3-4 hours. I don’t think I have even done one over 2 hours. Usually someone rage quit by then and can repost lfg for better player to join.

But I play a guardian. Which is kind of easy mode.

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: rfdarko.4639

rfdarko.4639

Yeah 3-4 hours is crazy for a pug. Around 95% of my pugs fall between 30 mins – 1h30, with the average leaning towards forty-five to fifty mins. This is like – unfiltered 2 rangers one condi necro type groups fall in this range. You can get 25-45 mins reliably if you post yourself and filter for zergbergers and run with a friend or two. (Though wating for people who can read will eat into the over all time).

With that in mind if you buffed the rewards you might run into a situation where its a bit more rewarding then dungeons for organized groups, but maybe close to equivalent for pug groups. That doesn’t sound like a bad thing to me.

guildless hobo who likes to solo – [x]

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

I have over 338 pristine fractal relics, what the hell em I supposed to do with these?!

You can double click to convert them to normal fractal relics, and leave just one stack of pristine relics in your bank. I guess you will never need more than a stack.

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

inb4 new leggie requiring 500 pristine…
Ungh. Sorry. Paranoia.
….
And the whole fractal collection!
GAAAAHHHH! Sorry.

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: IrishPotato.6327

IrishPotato.6327

And the whole fractal collection!
GAAAAHHHH! Sorry.

Imagine the rage everywhere >.>

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: mcgriddles.2416

mcgriddles.2416

currently sitting on 8k relics and 100+ pristine (i know, not a huge amount but they’re still eating away at my wallet/bank) with nothing to do with them. i’m hoping HoT offers some more uses for them..

TIL pristine relic merchant detects my pristine relics even if they are not in my bag, but in my bank… so why does that even occupy a slot :[

As for spending them… im curious what skill points will turn into, cuz you can buy 1SP/35fractal relic. Might be a good way spending them.

i learned that relatively recently too! what a colossal waste of bank space. i only have two bank tabs as it is so i’m already in pretty short supply.

Incursiƶn [iN]

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

potentially we’ll have a lot less skill points coming in ( due to getting mastery points at level up) so we may find things like material promotion becomes quite lucrative, making this a nice little gold earner.

All speculative until we see how things work of course.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: MAGpie.7962

MAGpie.7962

I stopped banging my face against that wall. Its hard and its got an imprint of a fool on it. Nah, I will wait until something is done. And its sad, because Fractals are likely my favorite thing in the game to do. I really enjoy it… I just REALLY don’t like the let down in the end

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

potentially we’ll have a lot less skill points coming in ( due to getting mastery points at level up) so we may find things like material promotion becomes quite lucrative, making this a nice little gold earner.

All speculative until we see how things work of course.

my primary source of skill points these days is champ bags, and that isnt gonna go away with the changes. t5→t6 mat promotion is highly demand dependent anyways, notice that only claws and bloods are “worth” it most of the time cuz they feed directly into top dps gearz. the rest of the t6 mats dont have good enough uses.

my speculation is no big change overall with how sp (or rather its new currency form) will convert to gold. the community largely is uneducated about spending their sp. the new currency wont change that. an ingame list of forge recipes might. nothing would be profitable if the community was educated. it would be like trying to day trade with the tp. just too many people looking at it, eating away at profit margins till they dont exist.

farrrrrr too often do i see posts saying “oh i have hundreds of sp and no idea how to spend them” and i kinda wanna say exactly what i do, but then itll just be a little harder for me. plus, a lot of people either cant handle having 100-300g or just have never seen that much at once, and thats about the minimum capital you need to get a decent expenditure rate for sp.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: alwinp.2791

alwinp.2791

I even told people the way to convert them and they avoid it because they consider “mf some stuff” to be a complicated effort.

They should raise the gold reward for fractals from 1g to like 3g

You spend less time in AC doing all 3 paths for 3g then doing a fractal (let alone a lvl 50) just for 1.

Granted, the ascended drop / skin / tonic chance is there, but its still a chance.

It would balance out the distribution between efficient dungeon farming / efficient fractal farming. And it wouldn’t become an overkill reward (if we’d assume the 1 to 6 gold reward suggestion) if you’d run all tiers for daily’s.

ftactal 50 daily reward

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

I even told people the way to convert them and they avoid it because they consider “mf some stuff” to be a complicated effort.

They should raise the gold reward for fractals from 1g to like 3g

You spend less time in AC doing all 3 paths for 3g then doing a fractal (let alone a lvl 50) just for 1.

Granted, the ascended drop / skin / tonic chance is there, but its still a chance.

It would balance out the distribution between efficient dungeon farming / efficient fractal farming. And it wouldn’t become an overkill reward (if we’d assume the 1 to 6 gold reward suggestion) if you’d run all tiers for daily’s.

If they made fractal level 50 grant 3 gold, I would be so happy.

NSPride <3