now we can make more gold, right?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: monkeydluffy.7896

monkeydluffy.7896

1-4g per each path? Theres tons of easy paths we can do now with even more money.

COF1 COE Arah path 2 CM

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Just more reason to run what I was already running.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

Posted by: MagicalSilence.1837

MagicalSilence.1837

Well… dunno it depends how much they will give.. doubt cof is more than 1g xD but will see
Personally as Cof farmer XD 1g per run +loot 5-6min per run sure its boring as hell but.. its fast

and im gonna miss that alot tbh since cof tokens and gold ive got from there really helped me toward legendary

Desolution – Saesin Nyte & Xi Vixi – Simply Lovable Pug – Best Trebber EU

Posted by: Bambu.4270

Bambu.4270

I hope the very long ones are worth the 3g. 50s for se story is a rip off though.

That’s progress. Hooray for progress!

Posted by: monkeydluffy.7896

monkeydluffy.7896

Well… dunno it depends how much they will give.. doubt cof is more than 1g xD but will see
Personally as Cof farmer XD 1g per run +loot 5-6min per run sure its boring as hell but.. its fast

and im gonna miss that alot tbh since cof tokens and gold ive got from there really helped me toward legendary

yeah I was half way to my legendary guess I have to find some other way

MagicalSilence.1837

yeah I was half way to my legendary guess I have to find some other way

ul get there

Well its gonna be more useful to run easy paths but if its account based thing then kitten .

Yet i am curious How much will Arah Paths will be worth now… 4g ea is a must xD

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Probably more for people who only do 1 path/day anyway and less for people running the same path repeatedly.

So that depends on who the “we” is referring to.

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

I have a feeling this is just more daily crap, and the actual gain at the end will be disappointing.

But since I try to speedrun all three paths ofCoE, I probably wont mind.

MagicalSilence.1837

Most likely to be honest but if champs still give chest after repeated kills its still possible to farm for mats unless ofc nerfed but Coe gives charged cores and lodes so it wount effect much in the end i guess

(except ofc mats value may drop in time )

Posted by: Xan Thav.5369

Xan Thav.5369

CoF p1
CoF p2
AC p1
AC p3
Arah p3
CoE

With a decent team, all of these paths are easy as hell.
CoF = 1g
AC = 2g
Arah = 3g
CoE = 2g

Much slower than 5g p/ hour in CoF p1 farm, but it’s still a decent way to get money.

I kitten love kittens! :3

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Most likely to be honest but if champs still give chest after repeated kills its still possible to farm for mats unless ofc nerfed but Coe gives charged cores and lodes so it wount effect much in the end i guess

(except ofc mats value may drop in time )

Hmm but higher core/lodestone drop rates would mean lower prices per drop. This will likely hurt more than it helps if you are farming them for gold.

Posted by: CaakEE.7109

CaakEE.7109

You forgot the best part of the msg

“Each day”.

The bonus will be daily, not something you will get everytime you run the dungeon.

MagicalSilence.1837

ah indeed well so much of grinding lol and no more easy gift of fortune lol

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

still doesn’t justify running AC

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

AC p1 is quite fun, IMO. Run doesn’t take more than ~10, and kholer is a neat boss for checking if people play with goggles on or not

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Xan Thav.5369

AC p1 is quite fun, IMO. Run doesn’t take more than ~10, and kholer is a neat boss for checking if people play with goggles on or not

Both AC p1 and p3, if done on a decent team (and by this I mean a team that had actually done it a few times before) is easy, fast and quite fun.

If your team can pull off the Spider Queen stack-strategy, the dungeon is quite easy. P3 is easier than P1 (in my opinion, due to the kill-all-burrows-while-defending-hodgings event), but both are quite easy. I ran it a lot for my main’s Staff, ran it a lot on Warrior to level him up, running it a lot on Mesmer to level her up, and will keep running it for gold now.

Daily p1/3 runs are fathomable.

My circuit will be:
CoF p1 > CoF p2 > AC p1 > AC p3 > CoE

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

SE p1 takes like 7-8 minutes. Probably faster if we ran it enough to come up with a super optimal plan. I would definitely consider it worthy of inclusion in my dungeon gauntlet.

AC1
AC3
TA up
TA FF
SE1
SE3
CoF1
CoF2
Hotw1
CoE 3
CoE1
Arah 3
Arah 2

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

Xan Thav.5369

AC1
AC3
TA up
TA FF
SE1
SE3
CoF1
CoF2
Hotw1
CoE 3
CoE1
Arah 3
Arah 2

I hate SE, never done more than 1 path, and that was like 6 months ago, might have to check it out.

On another note, good luck getting a decent/good team for each one of those runs, especially SE, HotW and Arah 2/3 ._.

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

On another note, good luck getting a decent/good team for each one of those runs, especially SE, HotW and Arah 2/3 ._.

I’ll just ask my highly skilled guildmates in our voice chat, so it won’t require much luck at all actually.

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

Posted by: Broadicea.8294

Broadicea.8294

This is why I really like the update, pugs suck at dungeons but they’re quick, easy and painless for organized groups.

Retired. Too many casuals.

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Citation people.. Always include it so others hearing about it here first, understand what’s going on:

Bonus Rewards for Dungeons
Each day when you finish a unique path for any explorable or story dungeon, you’ll receive a bonus reward for completion—1 to 3 gold for explorable dungeons depending on their length and difficulty, 50 silver for story dungeons. Guaranteed coin rewards that previously dropped from bosses in dungeons have been removed in lieu of these new rewards for dungeon completion; all other drops off of bosses have not been changed. Now you have even more incentive for braving the hazards of the dungeons of Tyria!

IMHO, Path4 should give FIVE gold, not 3. (or 2.5 gold, and 3 more gold in Oreochalcum, Gossamar, & Silk thread or Goss thread randomly from the chests).

(edited by ilr.9675)

Posted by: Arimahn.3568

Arimahn.3568

Let’s wait and see what Anet thinks are difficult dungeons. Somehow I suspect the rewards will be completely out of whack anyway and have nothing to do with actual time needed to finish or how hard a path is.

MagicalSilence.1837

True not much can be done about it really even tho chance on rare mats on champs is a “chance” and we all know how good it is already if it even effects dungeon champs and how many mats would you get? 1 vile essence (considered as rare mat )

As long they evaluate reward vs difficulty and time spent “normally” with 0 skipping it would be great but most likely not.

I would like the update if i would not have to farm for gift of fortune & rune stones due to costs but now it might just throw me back few weeks

but oh well hope for the best expect for the worst

(edited by MagicalSilence.1837)

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

I dunno… I mean YEAH either way, Anet is going to Scrooge us hard which is why I do the full Temple Run on NSP every night to make sure I get a dozen Rares before doing any dungeons… (I think I’ve seen some of them along for the ride as well … hiding among the other ZoS’ers).

But also factor in return to financial normality that this game was in its first month before COF started getting farmed (yes it’s been farmed for almost a YEAR NOW… if you only just joined the dork parade recently then Gratz, here’s your 4chan Slowpoke Trophy.GIF). IoW: yeah you only get maybe 10g a night now … but maybe that 10g will stretch out to buy 2 or even 3 times as much stuff as it currently does?