Champion Infinity Coil Commander

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: jasonisme.5098

jasonisme.5098

For the love of god, please make this guy shut up. I’ve just been doing the task in the north east of Mount Maelstrom, and I’ve had to put up with “You know, you’re failure’s only funny if you try” every 10-15 seconds. I had to turn the sound off to stop my ear’s bleeding. I tried counting how many times I heard it, but by the time I’d got to 60 it had gone off the top of the chat history. It’s not as if I was even that near the event, and the volume he was talking at was still considerably louder than the actual mobs that were hitting me. Someone please do something about this.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

“More violets, less violence” has the opposite effect now that I’ve heard it a billion times.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

“Your face is funny, all squished and weird.” “No, your face is funny, it’s like a little weasel.”

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Why are you complaining about the self-described Final Boss ?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

“Your face is funny, all squished and weird.” “No, your face is funny, it’s like a little weasel.”

Raisin not weasel. :P Unless you’re bugging the OP.

Anyway, the people in towns aren’t nearly as annoying as the event NPCs. A little Charr can shout across the map and sound like it’s shouting right in your ear, while you have to be right on top of the Dragons to even know they’re there.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Caramel Ham.4891

Caramel Ham.4891

This bug still not fixed? I passed by that area like a week ago….and also made my ears bleed. Its as if his voice is right next to you and he repeats the kitten thing in like 10 second intervals.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Torqueblue.1945

Torqueblue.1945

hehe ah i remember grinding there for about an hour or so. then i found a wonderful option to turn off the dialogue. problem mostly solved.

Scotch and Pills, what could possibly go wrong? – Max Payne