100 gold P/d Farm Spot Southsun

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Riss.1536

Riss.1536

I does work guys, its all about RNG…

That’s all because it’s RNG that it doesn’t work for EVERYONE.

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

I talk for myself when I say: I can only recommend this spot, with 300% Mf I drop often very expensive things and I get a lot of money. I don’t count how much it is per hour, but I don’t care anyways as it is a lot!

Posted by: LONGA.1652

LONGA.1652

That spot is legit but I usually farm with a friend till DR kick in.I would say that farming there over 6 hour a day is not the best practice.

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

-it’s been know farming spotsince SSC update brought in MF free buff.
-you are extremely lucky or downright trolling. me and half of my guild spent like one week straight farming this spot. somebody was able to make up to 30-40ish T6 scale/hr plus crates and rares/exotic. Somebody (read: me) about 3-4 t6 scales and a bunch of grey crap in same timespan. RGN. but 100/day is plain unrealistic.
-it’s going to die as soon as MF npc disappear…so in abour 30 hrs afaik.
-get ready for scale/blood/claw/fang prices bump.

in other words: nothing to see here, move on.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

Posted by: Knox.3748

Knox.3748

At first i thought i was playing GW2. Then i came here and i realize this is farmville. Amazing how people want to get their 1500g for a skin XD Then o get bored of the game and gg, you realize you wasted your precious time.

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

I personally am of the belief that the RNG is constantly manipulated…but on what basis I have no idea. If the odds were the same for every player every time, the inconsistent results that emerge would be statistically completely impossible.

Indeed, such as people claiming they got multiple exotics in less than an hour. Not saying its impossible… But that’s impossible. Seriously, normal mortals are lucky if they see one random exotic drop in a week even when farming. Yet here they apparently drop like candy… for some people.

GW2 is the most random I know of. Nothing make sense when it comes to loot.

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

I personally am of the belief that the RNG is constantly manipulated…but on what basis I have no idea. If the odds were the same for every player every time, the inconsistent results that emerge would be statistically completely impossible.

Indeed, such as people claiming they got multiple exotics in less than an hour. Not saying its impossible… But that’s impossible. Seriously, normal mortals are lucky if they see one random exotic drop in a week even when farming. Yet here they apparently drop like candy… for some people.

I’ve got 3 in one hour, and that wasn’t even in Southsun.

The thing with southsun is that the exotic drop rate of settler’s items is way higher than your typical exotic. Take a look at the prices, that also reflects this.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Posted by: krisztian.6513

krisztian.6513

Before they nerfed the skelk spot on my engi i could get 30-40exo in a longer period of time :P But these exos worth 40-50s max. while ur avarage exo doesnt go below 1-2g.

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

So I decided to give this place a shot. Spent one hour there with 211% MF, and I was quite pleased. The screen is pretty much all the big things that dropped. So ya pretty good spot, I also got an Armored Scale from a tuna which was lol.

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Posted by: Enjoyluck.2618

Enjoyluck.2618

I run with 400% mf + ^^ i got decent loot there.

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

ty for the location iv manage to get 1 h around 2 gold do

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

In a similiar route with full ascended MF ticking in at 420 with full stacks and guild buffs im clocking in 33 T6 scale an hr , 8 boxes , 9 rares and 140 t5 scale with the occasional 2-3 reef rider..put yourself on a hourly regimen every 5 hrs or so and you’ll combat DR with great success. With DR my numbers were like 150 trophies , 16-20 T6 100 T5 scale , 4 rares , 0-3 boxes and no reef riders / settler gears

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

This whole thread is why Guildwars 2 is now terrible…

Anet nerf everything into the ground, players are so lost with what to do to get money, they farm everything, in which Anet then nerfs everything again….

This game has just spiraled into chaos, its a shame the game was great when it opened..

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895

I agree Dante.

Posted by: Zerbo.5381

Zerbo.5381

Now that this will be nerfed with the loss of the MF buff, I thought I just might mention that publicly posting great farming spots like this only decreases the profits you can make because you have to compete against so many other people both at the spot itself and on the trading post. Additionally, the more popular it becomes, the faster Anet will nerf the area.

In other words, if you like your farming spots, it’s best to keep it to yourself or spread the news of it selectively if you intend on being able to continue using it. Luckily, the news of this particular spot publicly got out late, and some people obviously didn’t know how to farm it properly or didn’t want to bother with it underwater. I’m not trying to tell anyone what they should or shouldn’t do, but you might want to keep this in mind if you bump into a good farming spot in the future.

With that said, I agree that it is a shame the game has come to this point.