10k drinks? Really?

10k drinks? Really?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: teajay.9207

teajay.9207

Before anyone starts freaking out, if you look at any of the other items you get from these achievements, you only have to do it three times (jumping puzzle, toys, bells, frozen claw, etc) but for the drink one you have to do 5 times? it should be 1k drink, not 10k…

Is it a glitch that they didn’t want to fix or what? Am I the only one that feels like that’s a little crazy? When I realized it was three times for all the other ones, I figured it’d be the same for this one and worked. All I had left was this, worked my butt off in my free time for it… and boom nope…

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: mzt.3270

mzt.3270

I think 1 to 2 k drinks would have been far more fair, considering the drop of presents to activities and then the percentage of drinks appearing in Wintersday Gifts. I just don’t like how Anet have gone with this, it has created a gold grind with everyone selling things of value cheaply to get to this insane number of drinks for this shoulder piece.
I know why Anet have done this, its to balance the cost of a “one off payment” game which HOT was the first break in the “one off payment” ideal. Pure to the point people will get fed up grinding to get to this and thus we have people buying gold via gemstore to buy these presents. I understand some things should take skill, commitment to go into dungeons etc to get certian items. I also agree a bit of grind time etc to get something decent, but 10k and even 5k drinks is just really excessive and Anets RNG has always been terrible odds.

If anything I think Wintersday should be about motivating the GW community to take part in things, but the drinks cost is pure and simple forcing many to go into gem store to gold purchase. I don’t agree with that personally, especially when Anet already have many HOT buyers and where Christmas money should be for real life family and friends this time of year. I just find this ol Ebeneezer Anet sadly.

Happiness is finding an Omnomberry in your Grumble Cake

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Fractured.3928

Fractured.3928

The 20k mouse clicks alone….

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I achieved 2k drinks through natural gameplay…for free. I plan on getting the effects 50% off: 5,000 earned drinks, 5,000 from the TP. There needs to be some way to make the skin exclusive so that only the truly dedicated obtain it.

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Defiling Treekiller.1632

Defiling Treekiller.1632

be glad it isn’t 10000 minutes drunk like it was in GW1, somehow we got that done with drinks only being available on holidays and no cash to gemshop option

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Arcturus.5267

Arcturus.5267

I achieved 2k drinks through natural gameplay…for free. I plan on getting the effects 50% off: 5,000 earned drinks, 5,000 from the TP. There needs to be some way to make the skin exclusive so that only the truly dedicated obtain it.

This exactly.

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Artanis.4963

Artanis.4963

Dedicated? I think you just mean wealthy there.

There’s four other items with a gold cost attached to them, but of those, only the Blueprint is time-limited. The remaining components are time-limited Wintersday achievements that are fairly simple to complete, with the outstanding exception of Masterful Toast. The real gold cost is in those other items, the ones that can be done any time at the Mystic Forge. It does not belong in a time-limited achievement.

If you want to add real dedication as a requirement, increase the quantity of ingredients in the Mystic Forge items, and bump the Wintersday activity achievements up to 15 or so.

When you take the collection as a whole, alongside Winter’s Presence’s announcement in Guild Chat, it is clear that it was not intended to be “exclusive” or any other term some players are using to dismiss the argument that there’s something very wrong with the acquisition of Masterful Toast.

10k drinks? Really?

Arcturus.5267

Dedicated? I think you just mean wealthy there.

There’s four other items with a gold cost attached to them, but of those, only the Blueprint is time-limited. The remaining components are time-limited Wintersday achievements that are fairly simple to complete, with the outstanding exception of Masterful Toast. The real gold cost is in those other items, the ones that can be done any time at the Mystic Forge. It does not belong in a time-limited achievement.

If you want to add real dedication as a requirement, increase the quantity of ingredients in the Mystic Forge items, and bump the Wintersday activity achievements up to 15 or so.

When you take the collection as a whole, alongside Winter’s Presence’s announcement in Guild Chat, it is clear that it was not intended to be “exclusive” or any other term some players are using to dismiss the argument that there’s something very wrong with the acquisition of Masterful Toast.

They said kind of like nightfury, so you assumed it was cheap?

If they specifically mentioned how you would go about getting this shoulder skin with exact ingredients, how do you think the TP would look before they released the patch for the items involved?

That amount of investment in gold and/or grinding the presents is dedication.

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Kejumi.3826

Kejumi.3826

10k drinks if you think about it isn’t that bad actually. as the event is apparently year long, as the above denoted, and I quoted the math in the link below:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/What-s-the-best-way-to-farm-Wintersday-Gifts/first#post5875120

77Hours isnt too bad considering I know I’ve spent more farming my legendaries, and what I have there doesn’t consider accumulated gifts from dailies, karma, and the other achievements. Besides they probably designed it so that not everyone could acquire the thing, because if everyone could get it so easily than what makes the item special.

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

The 10k drinks part of the collection will be left active throughout the year, so it’s not quite time sensitive, but the fact is you’ll only make real progress during Wintersday. Hopefully this means that your drink progress won’t reset next Wintersday, which was what a lot of people assumed would happen since most seasonal achievements don’t carry over (the only exception I’m aware of being the two achievements for doing the quest that comes from the orphan letter).

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Kuro Tenshi.8923

Kuro Tenshi.8923

The 20k mouse clicks alone….

When you left click there is an option for consuming the whole stack.

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Kross.6428

Kross.6428

There needs to be some way to make the skin exclusive so that only the truly dedicated obtain it.

So you assumed it was cheap?

Exclusivity? Dedication? Pfft, what a load of bull. You do realize that the root word of “exclusive” is “exclusion”, right? Exclusion is not a good thing.

I don’t know what you do with your life, but you have to realize that many people work full-time jobs or have other responsibilities. I don’t have time to sit around and grind mini-games for hours on end like you do. Not everyone has an abundance of free time on their hands. There is something called “real life”, look it up some time.

And before you say anything about buying it, I’m not too keen on whipping out my credit card to support ArenaNexon’s gems-to-gold obsession for a single skin. This company has already charged me enough money for an expansion that provided very little in new armor/weapons skins, and has devoted more time/resources updating the cash shop.

It is very disappointing that they added some sort of free content, and then locked it behind yet another abhorrent grind…

Stormbluff Isle – Baka Royale [Baka]

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Artanis.4963

Artanis.4963

if everyone could get it so easily than what makes the item special.

Is that it? For an item to be special, it must be denied to a majority of players?

You must truly feel empty, knowing that there are several thousand players who possess the same armor and weapon skins that you do, and that the value of every item skin you unlock decreases minute by minute as other players unlock it themselves.

I sincerely hope that you can find an aspect of this game that you find fulfilling without also seeking to deny it to others.

10k drinks? Really?

Arcturus.5267

There needs to be some way to make the skin exclusive so that only the truly dedicated obtain it.

Exclusivity? Dedication? Pfft, what a load of bull. You do realize that the root word of “exclusive” is “exclusion”, right? Exclusion is not a good thing.

I don’t know what you do with your life, but you have to realize that many people work full-time jobs or have other responsibilities. I don’t have time to sit around and grind mini-games for hours on end like you do. Not everyone has an abundance of free time on their hands. There is something called “real life”, look it up some time.

And before you say anything about buying it, I’m not too keen on whipping out my credit card to support ArenaNexon’s gems-to-gold obsession for a single skin. This company has already charged me enough money for an expansion that provided very little in new armor/weapons skins, and has devoted more time/resources updating the cash shop.

It is very disappointing that they added some sort of free content, and then locked it behind yet another abhorrent grind…

I work 48hrs a week in a IT company with nothing to do but browse forums.

I didn’t grind out the Wintersday’s achievements all-day long for the presents either, I did present my credit card though, Anet has kept me occupied with a game which saves me from putting money into other games, I’ll invest into them.

“real-life” comment. +1

I agree Anet should focus more into updating the actual game instead of the cash shop, but hey that’s how it is.

The thing is alot of people are making it out that this shoulder skin is excluding them from some sort of content, it really isn’t. -it’s a Skin, you’re not exactly gated from anything.

Flashy skins should be hard work, Fashion Meta is end-game.

(edited by Arcturus.5267)

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Ario.8964

Ario.8964

So if people pvp competitively you’re saying they should have absolutely no chance to get exclusive items under a time gate because they have to worry about also progressing through leagues? Why should we have to either 24/7 grind activities that get boring in 30 minutes for gifts or break out the credit card in order to even have a chance to get something? Farming mindlessly and buying your way through a game is not dedication, that’s just a front put out by gaming companies and ill informed players to justify absurd requirements that effectively shut out a large portion of the playerbase due to the fact that they play a certain type of game mode or don’t have the time to grind that much. Dedication would be locking said things behind challenging content and forcing players to tough it through in order to get the reward in the end (i.e raid type content). Farming and hard work are 2 completely different terms, too many people like yourself use them interchangeably which creates these types of misunderstandings.

Summary, this is silly and the requirement needs to be easier to fill (whether that be increasing the drop rate of drinks and the ways you can acquire mass amounts of presents so it isn’t a 24/7 grind or making the amount of drinks smaller) and people need to realize farming is not hard work.

[Teef] Dragonbrand Thief and Engi main www.twitch.tv/ariodoesgaming and Ario Does Gaming on Youtube!

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

So if people pvp competitively you’re saying they should have absolutely no chance to get exclusive items under a time gate because they have to worry about also progressing through leagues?

Unless you saved PvP potions from the dailies.

A full Wintersday track will net you 170 gifts, 6 personal gifts, and an Ultimate Wintersday Gift (which has the option for 100 gifts in it); you need 12,500 gifts to get 10k drinks, so you need to finish the track roughly 45.3 times, which can be achieved with 3,600 potions, which in turn takes a little over 20 months to accrue. Of course, you’ll have 15 stacks of potions burning kitten in your bank until Wintersday starts, but what else do you have to use the potions on?

I was only able to save them up for a month before Wintersday, so I was only able to get 5k drinks in the first couple of days (had to take a few breaks from clicking all those gifts) and have to grind for the rest, but I knew of people who were already saving them up long before me.

(edited by Pandaman.4758)

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

just buy the drinks off the trading post in stacks of 250 and right click, select consume all.

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Ksardas.7381

Ksardas.7381

Idk man. I kinda like that they put 10k drinks. It feels like a real challenge. Winter events in other mmos ive seen were wayyy freaking easier. I also have a real life and a job and a wife and all that stuff. Though, I mastered the jumping puzzle and its very easy to get at very least 1k drinks a day. So I’m pretty sure that in few days time probably after christmas I will already have the skin

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

Comparing Nightfury with these new shoulders doesn’t make much sense.
The bat wings were easily acquired with a bit of farming (that also rewarded other useful items). The tonic could be bought for less than 100g before the full recipe was discovered, but even after that, it is still a single item you’ve got to strive for. You get it, you’re set.
Most of the cost depended on the massive quantities of flax required. Whose supply is endless, just time-gated. So that’s something you can gather at your leisure (and that’s what i’ve done, thus getting my nightfury completed some days ago). It may require some months of daily flax farming with multiple chars, but it is feasible.

We don’t have anything like that with gifts. After the festival ends, all we’ll get is a single gift per day, per account. Once the supply dwindles, prices will spike. People will find themselves with half-completed collections and no way to continue them other than paying a ton of money on the TP or waiting until the next wintersday.
If they wanted to make it the bottleneck, they should have thought about ways to keep a supply of gifts available. Like putting the wintersday activities in the activity rotation, so that one can proceed gathering gifts during the whole year.
So that there is a choice on either do it slowly by yourself, or faster by paying someone else’s work in the TP (at reasonable prices, as there are now ways to replenish the supply of gifts).

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

You numbskulls, it’s called “content”.

My doctor said after operating on the Osborne’s ligament on my arm that my hand’s function would not ever return completely to normal, but it mostly has. He said not to strain it too much, but that stupid idiot surgeon doesn’t know about the 20,000 mouse clicks. It’ll be shhhhh between you and me, Anet.

Because, after all, I paid 45 bucks for this garbage content, so I am kitten well gonna play it.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

I agree, 10k drinks is simply stupid. 1k would’ve been completely normal. They started with this kind of collections shortly after HOT hit. What the heck? It’s nothing special, some snow flakes on your shoulders as a reward lol. No, 3 years ago GW2 would make it 1k. They really want us to drive us more and more in the money —> gems —> gold corner which I think is sad. GW1 worked with so much less monetary background. But then again, the past 10 years became a horrible place of monetary thinking within the game industry…

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

10k drinks if you think about it isn’t that bad actually. as the event is apparently year long, as the above denoted, and I quoted the math in the link below:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/What-s-the-best-way-to-farm-Wintersday-Gifts/first#post5875120

77Hours isnt too bad considering I know I’ve spent more farming my legendaries, and what I have there doesn’t consider accumulated gifts from dailies, karma, and the other achievements. Besides they probably designed it so that not everyone could acquire the thing, because if everyone could get it so easily than what makes the item special.

The event is not year long, the 10,000 drinks achievement will be available through the year, which means you can still progress it throughout the year with the TP and the Wintersday tree in your home instance as the only real source to get drinks or presents. Your own Wintersday tree will not get you all that far along.

The event is a massive farm/karma sink and the item will have been purchased by most people who get it.

That’s not special to me and I personally never felt that something was made more special by denying it to others.

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: teajay.9207

teajay.9207

My point here is that it doesn’t add up. Every other achievement that gives the item needs to be done 3/5 times, but this one needs to be done 5/5 and is the hardest one to do since it involved hours upon hours of farming. I would be fine if the others were 5/5 since while some are tougher than others (the jumping puzzle is hell for me since I freaking SUCK at those, my rage bar was super full when i finally finished the third one. I am so bad at those lmao) they are something that can be done without having to farm for hours (unless you’re super bad at the jumping puzzle like yours truly, but it only took me like 3-4 hours to do, over the course of a couple days and of course there were rage breaks in between) where here… you have to farm AT LEAST 10k presents for this, or spend 7.5s each (at least!)

If I had known it was 10k instead of 1k, I would have sold that 1k and not spent any money buying the stuff needed to craft the other pieces…

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

As in only the true grinders. As in only the people who have little else to do. The people who do wvw solely for example, again are left to grind for something they may want but have no other way to get. Have you seen the rewards in wvw? They’re pathetic. I thought anet said they were going to fix that three years on, but all they added were harvesting nodes while actually removing karma and gold for events.

I agree the skin should be hard to get. But let’s face it, they just want people to sink money into gems, again, to get something fun. It’s not about completing it- it’s about people having to buy the booze and thus the gems. I don’t normally mind this, but for every SINGLE thing in the game, it’s a bit much.

SBI

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Lobo Dela Noche.5127

Lobo Dela Noche.5127

As in only the true grinders. As in only the people who have little else to do. The people who do wvw solely for example, again are left to grind for something they may want but have no other way to get. Have you seen the rewards in wvw? They’re pathetic. I thought anet said they were going to fix that three years on, but all they added were harvesting nodes while actually removing karma and gold for events.

I agree the skin should be hard to get. But let’s face it, they just want people to sink money into gems, again, to get something fun. It’s not about completing it- it’s about people having to buy the booze and thus the gems. I don’t normally mind this, but for every SINGLE thing in the game, it’s a bit much.

That’s the problem I have with this. Its every single thing they add. The holiday events should be fun and rewarding like the mad memoirs. I don’t participate in the holiday events because they aren’t fun or rewarding anymore.

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Chuck.8196

Chuck.8196

You have remainder of the time you play GW2 to get 10k drinks. Seems fine. It’s a want not a need. The achievement is permanent so you don’t need to get all 10k within Wintersday. Continue playing. Spend some coin on drinks every once in a while. Yoou’ll have it before you know it. There is no grind here unless you make it one.

a·chieve·ment – a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill
re·ward – a thing given in recognition of one’s service, effort, or achievement
en·ti·tle·ment – the belief one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Wildkitten.3872

Wildkitten.3872

Yet someone else throwing the word grind out with no clue whatsoever what a real grind is.

I have a real life too and yet I’m up to 2k drinks already. I spend a few minutes a day at best doing the JP which gives 10 gifts each time it’s finished. Wintersday practically pushes gifts into your bags.

There is also the fact that this won’t go away with Wintersday. It is sticking around so you can complete it in your own time at your own pace. But you sound like you want it as fast as people who put in more time than you do.

Jaina Kitten, Level 80 Elementalist, Main
Yak’s Bend – Expletus

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Perez.1670

Perez.1670

No..
This is a load of bull#@%$, you’re either rich enough to pay aprox 900g , or youll repeat doing the jumping puzzle over and over until youve literally done it about 1000 times?
Its the dumbest thing yet, this grind isnt even fair grinding, ive been doing the jp for about 9hours of fairly active gameplay, failing 1/5 times at all my “attempts to run”, i consider myself pretty good at jumping and fast (i even got lucky to almost always enter a "bugged 00:00 jp map) but this is just kittenty made.
takes about 2minutes for one run so for 1000 attempts itll be 2000minutes=33,33h +1/5fail attempts=6.6h extra
so about 40h of primarly ACTIVE gameplay
they should have put it on gemstore for 2000gems or something if they wanted to cash out on it.
But this isnt “just grind for it”, you need to repeat this boring, bugged, stressfull activity 1000 times (more if youre unlucky) is just awfull.
not to mention ALL THE kitten CLICKING, use all gifts??? PLEASE
Theres just so bad structure in all of this.

10k is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much

tl;dr stupid design, should be less drinks.
1000 times of the jp = aprox 33,33h of success + failure waste and “breaks”
bugged, only rich people can really do this without problems.

its not impossible to do, but its a cash item, either ur rich or suffer the pain of farming for it. (should be gems or more fair to farm for.)

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

10k drinks? Really?

Wildkitten.3872

No..
This is a load of bull#@%$, you’re either rich enough to pay aprox 900g , or youll repeat doing the jumping puzzle over and over until youve literally done it about 1000 times?
Its the dumbest thing yet, this grind isnt even fair grinding, ive been doing the jp for about 9hours of fairly active gameplay, failing 1/5 times at all my “attempts to run”, i consider myself pretty good at jumping and fast (i even got lucky to almost always enter a "bugged 00:00 jp map) but this is just kittenty made.
takes about 2minutes for one run so for 1000 attempts itll be 2000minutes=33,33h +1/5fail attempts=6.6h extra
so about 40h of primarly ACTIVE gameplay
they should have put it on gemstore for 2000gems or something if they wanted to cash out on it.
But this isnt “just grind for it”, you need to repeat this boring, bugged, stressfull activity 1000 times (more if youre unlucky) is just awfull.
not to mention ALL THE kitten CLICKING, use all gifts??? PLEASE
Theres just so bad structure in all of this.

10k is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much

tl;dr stupid design, should be less drinks.
1000 times of the jp = aprox 33,33h of success + failure waste and “breaks”
bugged, only rich people can really do this without problems.

its not impossible to do, but its a cash item, either ur rich or suffer the pain of farming for it. (should be gems or more fair to farm for.)

Sorry, wrong. I have done the jumping puzzle only the 75 times to do the repeats necessary to get the achievement points. It takes only about 2 minutes per puzzle. There are TONS of other ways to get a lot of gifts during Wintersday, and has been pointed out, the achievement is permanent. If someone can’t spend as much time it merely takes them longer to get it, but that really is what the whining is about. It’s not about a “grind”, it’s because Anet just doesn’t give out the shoulder piece for 30 seconds worth of effort.

Yak’s Bend – Expletus

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: ham.8209

ham.8209

gosh you all crying about this and having a real life on top of it all . wow you all need to

play guild wars one. cause there 10 k in drinks is noting at ALL . that would not even

break the first lvl of even being drunk . and then we can not for get about the

candy rank,s there too as well as the skills hurt ranks . and you all crying about 10k

in drinks :P.

10k drinks? Really?

Wildkitten.3872

gosh you all crying about this and having a real life on top of it all . wow you all need to

play guild wars one. cause there 10 k in drinks is noting at ALL . that would not even

candy rank,s there too as well as the skills hurt ranks . and you all crying about 10k

And the drinks and candy didn’t drop in near the numbers they do in GW2.

Yak’s Bend – Expletus

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Zelanard.5806

Zelanard.5806

Yes really, but you have the whole year to get it…

We’ve noticed that you’ve had a few questions about Wintersday, and specifically about the Wintersday Presence Collection. We’d like to share the following info with you:

• Wintersday is scheduled to end on January 12, 2016.
  • We will be leaving the Festive Imbiber achievement active throughout the year.
  • We will not be able to change the text that indicates it’s a Wintersday-only achievement, but you will be able to continue to imbide (in moderation, please – think of the dolyak children!) to gain that achievement.

Enjoy the festival and we’ll see you in the game!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Updates-about-Wintersday/first

When commenting on a suggestion:
Leave it to A-net to decide whether the suggestion is possible or not.

10k drinks? Really?

ham.8209

oh really do tell please do tell i never ever seen candy dropping in GW2 and or drinks

for that matter . but i sure have in gw1 . getting a 50k in drinks or candy a day during

there events for gw1 not a a problem at all . but then again to get even more then that

you got to play all day and night. to do it well worth the while

10k drinks? Really?

Wildkitten.3872

oh really do tell please do tell i never ever seen candy dropping in GW2 and or drinks

for that matter . but i sure have in gw1 . getting a 50k in drinks or candy a day during

there events for gw1 not a a problem at all . but then again to get even more then that

Right of the Wintersday boxes. I mean they are specific for the Festival achievements, but they come out of the boxes in huge numbers.

I apologize for any confusion that the term drop may have caused you to think dropped of mobs. But considering how the game throws Wintersdays gifts at you left and right you can get a lot. I have now 2500 drinks and I haven’t spent a lot of time on game at all with Christmas coming up and haven’t purchased a single one.

Yak’s Bend – Expletus

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: mbhalo.1547

mbhalo.1547

If 10k is a lot for you just dont bother with skin or title like i do. It’s that simple. There is more fun things to do, than a mindless grind for a virtual prestige.

10k drinks? Really?

ham.8209

Right of the Wintersday boxes. I mean they are specific for the Festival achievements, but they come out of the boxes in huge numbers.

I apologize for any confusion that the term drop may have caused you to think dropped of mobs. But considering how the game throws Wintersdays gifts at you left and right you can get a lot. I have now 2500 drinks and I haven’t spent a lot of time on game at all with Christmas coming up and haven’t purchased a single one.

now yes that is true on that info but also i will say your right you did in a small way

kinda but not really confusion on the drinks or the drops. at all . i just wanted to make

sure i was reading this all the right way . and yes i normally do not buy this stuff at all

unless iam on the very hair lines of finishing it . and want to be done with it now .

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

So much for drinking responsibly.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

Guess when people got this reward they have no actual life ouside gw2 and/or TP flipping.

It is not for “normal players” Though I can get some money of you people for the drinks.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

10k drinks? Really?

Posted by: WingLegacy.7159

WingLegacy.7159

What just because you don’t have the time and effort to do it it means Anet needs to make it easier for you? Whether it’s a game or real life if you want something you have to work for it! Otherwise if your not up to the challenge then you ain’t worth it! Simple as that.