2nd Birthdays coming up!!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

For me the birthday gift was exactly the same it was the first year.

Bit disappointing but didn’t bother me too much.

You can’t have gotten the second birthday present yet, seeing as no characters can be 2 years yet.

You are probably talking about getting the first year birthday present on a new character.
The presents are tied to character age, not game or account age.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

For me the birthday gift was exactly the same it was the first year.

Bit disappointing but didn’t bother me too much.

Thats no wonder, since it was just the first gift for one of your alts.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Kapina.9012

Kapina.9012

Each alt gets their own birthday gift? That was news to me…that’s pretty amazing then.

Posted by: chewienl.9804

chewienl.9804

Id love a coupon worth 800 gems for you to pick your present like you want instead of something i dont use anyway.

Would be nice to buy a free tools, 2 bag slots, char slot or whatever is worth 800

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

It’d be nice to see an armour coupon but realistically we’re talking per-character gifts here. I’d like to see some additional racial armour sets, after all – themed to the sub-factions of each race. But if that’s not going to happen…

I’d actually prefer a random miniature as GW1 had, and it would be nice to have something to convert all those level 20 scrolls that aren’t a whole lot of good when you’re already over level 20.

I’d go for an ascended armour chest as well, but that’s getting a little greedy.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Each alt gets their own birthday gift? That was news to me…that’s pretty amazing then.

That why people complain about having 10-20 or whatever Queen Jennahs .. since every alt gets one if he is a year old

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I don’t need any more Queen Jennahs!
If I could Mystic Forge her, I would.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

I take anything, just please no random box or chest or anything remotely like that.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Posted by: Turgut.4397

Turgut.4397

A precursor of my choice.

Would be nice after causing mass genocide for 2 years straight on the inhabitants of Tyria, and all they drop for me is a blue rabid mace, while some Average Joe who’s been playing a month lands a Dusk.

Still waiting for the things I love about GW1.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Am I to get excited about another dozen of the same useless mini?

On the other hand, the Birthday boosters were awesome.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Exactly 50 days left for the anniversary, I will be happy if they just bring back the items I requested in the gem store.
But at the same time I don’t want to hype anything up and then just be disappointed when nothing is delivered.

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

Maybe this year they send us her shoes, as she is strangely barefoot all the time.

Posted by: MikeE.8267

MikeE.8267

I’d settle for just making my account …more lucky.

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

The only thing I am sure we will get is massive amounts of complaints about whatever GIFT we are given.

one good thing im expecting garbage so if i get better ill be happy. thats what i started doing for ls this year and im happy with what ive gotten

You play something you feel is treating you like garbage? Or you just fling garbage and yell that it stinks?

to tell the truth the first bday gift was garbage all im stating i dont care about bday gifts like i did in gw1 loved the bday gifts in it.in gw1 ieach year i got excited about the bday coming up which im not doing in gw2 so im expecting year 2 to be garbage and if it isnt and ill be happy if its not garbage but if it is i dont care anymore . they might as well quit giving out the garbage.