80 a week, no idea what to do

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SyZ.7920

SyZ.7920

People say farm for a legendary … so my two options as a ranger are a bow that shoots flowers or a different bow that shoots unicorns … really?

I’m really into collectibles, and it seems like there are just miniatures or skins. I haven’t seen one miniature in 2 months of playing this game and don’t even know where to get them

I’ve spent none of my karma or laurels, because the gear I bought for 3g the moment I hit 80 is better

I’ve done a few fractals, they’re fun but don’t seem to have any story or rhyme or reason to them

Done a few dungeons, they’re fun as well but I don’t think I want to grind them 75 times farming materials

My gear sucks for PvP, I don’t understand the point of WvW, and as far as I can tell there are no raids or anything to work towards

Should I just quit?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Rangers use weapons other than bows.

Miniatures come from the gem store or black lion chests. Some are from drops such as Teq and Silverwastes chests.

Posted by: Zelkovan.2630

Zelkovan.2630

Why does everything have to have a reason to do it? If you enjoy running fractals and dungeons, then just do it for the fun of it or the enjoyment of it.

If you want goals to work towards then work towards map completion or ranking up in spvp or whatever you fancy.

I’m not quite sure what you are lost about. Do you not know what you can do at 80 or do you need something to tell you what to do at 80? You seem to just list things that sound troublesome to learn/understand and just label it off as “why bother”. If you need something to tell you what to do then I don’t think you should stick around long.

Also there are no stats for spvp. You start and finish with equal gear stats as everyone else in spvp, so I don’t know why you are saying your gear sucks. If you mean for WvW, then yeah you might want to go for ascended.

Posted by: Venatorn.7619

Venatorn.7619

Do you have all ascended stuff? Use your laurels to buy some trinkets for upgrade and buy the ascended recipies and get those crafts to 500

Gear doesn’t mean anything in PvP, it’s all about knowing your class, choosing the right build (try looking at metabattle.com) and playing that build correctly.

Also, try joining a guild (you are welcome to join mine if you’ d like) to help with times like this where you don’t know what to do

Map completion

And there’s always trying and leveling other professions

All proffesions 80

Posted by: AnotherNinja.8534

AnotherNinja.8534

Honestly, most of the legendaries out right now look like toys, I’d wait unti HoT comes out and see if any of the new ones are better before trying to get one of the current ones.

Most minis don’t drops from the world. That being said, a lot of them are gem store content, or you can buy plenty off the TP. There are also minis from achievments, chests, or world bosses, but they don’t drop from any random enemy.

Fractals are good for loot, and it doesn’t seem like much else. I still find them fairly fun.
Dungeons are probably the best way to make money atm (you’d have to double check that) but are, like you said, very grindy after the first few runs.

In PvP, gear doesn’t matter. None of the stats/runes/sigils are counted. You need to open up you PvP build window and adjust it in there.

But there is other stuff you can do. Look up meta events, Silver Wastes, LS, exploration, etc.

P.S. Get some friends to play with, it’s much less fun alone.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

You may check in on the collections tab under achievement in the hero panel aswell
and pvp dont use your own gear you have to chose weapons sigils on said weapons + a amulet that give you all your stats.
You do this before match start then its saved or go into the mists and set it up there before jumping into the spvp match.

Dont farm to a legendary is my advice since that will burn you out just go out and find all the hidden areas complete 100 of all maps and even then you havent found all areas i bet.

After 2 years i still havent completed all explorer achiev.

Find a good guild get to know people and thats what make you stay the people not the content its your friends who make it fun.

Posted by: cthaeh.2168

cthaeh.2168

As for legendaries, Rangers also use greatswords, swords, axes, warhorns, daggers, and torches. If you’re only using ranged weapons, you’re not playing your profession properly. This game is not like other MMOs where there are ranged classes and melee classes. You’re expected to fill both roles when appropriate.

In any case, this game is more about setting goals for yourself, rather than having the game set goals for you. If you’re not having fun playing the game, then, yes, you should stop. The reward should be the journey, not the journey ending.

Some other goals:

• Full ascended armor/weapons/trinkets
    * Dungeon Master title
    * World Completion
    * A unique look for your character (skins)
    * Alts
    * Collections
    * AP

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

If all you want is raids and gear grind, yes, you should just quit. That’s because you’ve bought into the rhetoric of an industry that has brainwashed people to make everything about upgrading stats.

This is an experiential game. A lot of stuff to do is in the open world, in jumping puzzles, in minigames.

Stats in PvP have nothing to do with your PvE gear. You’re on an even footing as soon as you start, so you don’t have to gear up for PvP.

But if you must have a game dictate what you should do at 80, you’ve come to the wrong game. Different people have different end game goals, whether it’s achievement point hunting, or collecting skins, or collecting minis, or finishing the story.

If you just want a raid with gear, there are lots of choices out there for you. But if you can overcome that mindset, there’s a lot of choices here for you too.

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

You might consider waiting for the expansion as there will be new legendary items coming.

Fractals are dungeons with a mix of mystery (cliffside, uncategorised, underwater , old and contemporary historic story lines. They don’t link together and are more for the challenge than anything else. I like them for their randomness

For me dungeons are places I go every now and then. I don’t farm them, but I have done them many times.

The trouble with minis is that they’re only available as rare drops in events, like Mini Tequatl and Hylek from the Tequatl event in Sparkfly Fen, Cobalt, Amber and Crimson wurms from Triple Threat in Bloodtide coast, Risen Priest drops easily from the Lost Orrian chests in Orr. Many others are gem store items so for me I only get those if I think they’re really, really cool. The vast majority are available on the TP.

I’m not into PVP myself. But your gear is irrelevant for it because you get amulets that grant you all the spec bonuses you will need.

WvW is really just large scale PVP, but the fighting does generate bonuses for your server, like extra magic find, karma, gold, XP, crafting bonuses, resource gathering bonuses, etc.

GW2 doesn’t have a traditional end game. Once you get to 80, it’s entirely up to you as to what you do to enjoy it.
For me, I command Tequatl runs on average once a day as my schedule allows, I tag up for at most 3 Breach/Vinewrath runs in the Silverwastes, do some casual flipping on the TP, dungeons and fractals sometimes, World exploration here and there (finished wvw maps last night whoop!), living story achievements. Recently finished the Jumping puzzle achievement, still have things like the diving goggles and explorer achievements.

Some people have very rigid schedules that they adhere to so they can do the stuff they enjoy. I say just do things that you feel like doing as you come to it.

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

Play for fun, not to grind random stuff you don’t want. Besides, rushing to 80 isn’t the point of this game. Play everything, see what you enjoy.

Posted by: Undertow.2389

Undertow.2389

In terms of skins and collectables, most of them can be bought. Either directly with gold on the TP or by converting gold to gems and buying them in the store. Go to a banker and look at the wardrobe. This lists and previews every skin in the game. Find some you like then look them up on the wiki (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page) to see where they come from. Check the TP to see if you can buy it directly and the price. You’d be surprised how some of the fanciest skins are pretty cheap. Then it’s just a question of getting the gold. Don’t make the mistake of trying to farm most things directly, that is a path to frustration. Just play whatever you find the most fun and you will accumulate wealth. Then pick what you want to buy. Ascended gear can mostly be bought (money to skill up tradeskills, money to buy time gated mats, laurels come from just logging in) if you want a few stats too instead of just skins.

Dungeon and fractal skins can’t be bought with gold so you’d have to do those to get them. Do them if you find them fun.

You don’t need gear to do the lobby based pvp. Only WvW uses your pve gear. Do them if you find them fun.

I find it best to mix it up. Don’t get stuck on doing one monotonous activity because it’s the “optimal” and “most efficient” way. Just play what you feel like doing each day. If you don’t feel like doing anything, then don’t; take a break.

Posted by: Silvatar.5379

Silvatar.5379

Sounds like you might be better off finding a more linear game to play, one that will spoon-feed you directions and objectives. GW2 is designed more for people that are self-directed in setting their own goals, finding things to do, and engaging in those activities that they enjoy most. I have been playing since launch and there is still plenty of content and things to achieve that I am working towards or hope to experience (I “game” in moderation though).

In any case, if you think that the legendary bows are your only/best options as a ranger, I would suggest that your next goal be to learn how to play your character ….and learn what skins are if you are that unhappy with the appearance of the legendary bows.

Posted by: Aenesthesia.1697

Aenesthesia.1697

People say farm for a legendary … so my two options as a ranger are a bow that shoots flowers or a different bow that shoots unicorns … really?

you have the greatswords or the sword which all look cool, i like those.

I’m really into collectibles, and it seems like there are just miniatures or skins. I haven’t seen one miniature in 2 months of playing this game and don’t even know where to get them

most of the miniatures have to be bought from the tp. I don’t like minis anyway.

I’ve spent none of my karma or laurels, because the gear I bought for 3g the moment I hit 80 is better

seriously? laurels should get you better rings, at least. Karma is indeed terrible for gear. anyway, save both for the legendary mats.

I’ve done a few fractals, they’re fun but don’t seem to have any story or rhyme or reason to them

there is a reason or story to each fractal, but the connection between all of them is a bit dumb. The are the most fun out of pvp you can have if playing solo. (though, to tell you the truth, i am finding it fun from levels 30 something and on… )

My gear sucks for PvP, I don’t understand the point of WvW, and as far as I can tell there are no raids or anything to work towards

Change your pvp stats and gear and stop sucking! adapting in real time to other player’s actions is a challenge no pve experience can provide. WvW is a bit pointless, but fun can be had from time to time. There are no raids (sadly), the only truly challenging pve content is a few dungeons and fractals.

Should I just quit?

I don’t think so, but do quit if you are getting bored. There are so many things to do out there….

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

Done a few dungeons, they’re fun as well but I don’t think I want to grind them 75 times farming materials

Should I just quit?

• You can use other weapons than the two bows – so no, those two aren’t your only options.
• If you like collectibles, check your collections tab – their is enough there to collect and unlock to keep you occupied for ages – and that’s not including the upcoming xpac.
• At 80 the stats flatten out – this is deliberate. They don’t want a gear treadmill. You collect stuff that you like the look of visually. Ascended gear has slots for other stats, and Legendaries can change their stats as you like.
• The Fractals are that way – they are supposed to be random and varied. That is thier whole point.
• Dungeons? Well, the diff paths tell different stories, but yes they are repeatable / grindable. But no need to do that – go and do something else I guess.
• Your gear shouldn’t suck for pvp – if you have gear better than what laurels could buy then its the top statted gear – and you can alter the sigils and stuff.
• Point of wvw? Kill people and advance the various tracks and get loot and items I guess.
• Raids? No, GW2 does not have these. Never has. Probably never will.
• There are plenty of things to work towards – see above, and that’s not all by any stretch.

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

Posted by: King Noob IV.3560

King Noob IV.3560

wtf how are you 80 in a week i played 2 days and am level 13
i’m kinda lost at what to do though

D/D Elementalist takes no skill but is good at everything in the game.
Mesmer is unfun to play against and does everything better than thieves.
Hoping those two get gutted with nerfs

Linken.6345

wtf how are you 80 in a week i played 2 days and am level 13
i’m kinda lost at what to do though

When all the icons on the maps unlock i think it was around 18-20 go do map completions for reward chest can give usefull stuff one among them being black lion keys so you can open the chests that drop like candy witch in turn can reward you with tickets (or scraps 100 1 ticket ) for special skins.

Always do the events you come by good source of exp and karma, when you complete hearts you can buy usefull things while lvling up.

When dungeon unlocks (lvl30)create partys in lfg with the word first timer and you should get people that explains what to do.

And welcome to the game btw

Posted by: SyZ.7920

SyZ.7920

I spent 2 hours in the Silverwastes

Pretty fun, I earned 5g, and a ton of crests, and then I just kind of thought ‘ok, now what’ and went back to my 100% completion goal

I don’t have anything to buy with the money, I have literally zero interest in either bow legendary and I didn’t pick this character to use a greatsword

My guild is nice enough, but with no > 5 man content it’s kind of like, why am I in a guild exactly? I can do a dungeon or fractal or content solo or in a pug, so other than having the same people to talk to, I don’t get it

The 100% completion will keep me busy, but other than that I don’t see a reason to log on

It’s kind of an analog really: 1 → 80 is a single player JRPG or WRPG storyline, and then you beat the game. Now you just have a bunch of side quests and 100% achievements to get for your PSN or XBL score, but there’s really nothing beyond that and there’s no point to any of it because you don’t have anything to do with any gear you get

The big, open world 200 man pug dailies and events I can basically right click and tab out and look at stuff then tab in 3 minutes later and get a chest

There’s no DPS logs, I have no idea how my damage compares to others, and there doesn’t seem to be any reason to try to improve because, again, there’s no end game or goal in sight

Linken.6345

Pretty fun, I earned 5g, and a ton of crests, and then I just kind of thought ‘ok, now what’ and went back to my 100% completion goal

I don’t have anything to buy with the money, I have literally zero interest in either bow legendary and I didn’t pick this character to use a greatsword

My guild is nice enough, but with no > 5 man content it’s kind of like, why am I in a guild exactly? I can do a dungeon or fractal or content solo or in a pug, so other than having the same people to talk to, I don’t get it

The 100% completion will keep me busy, but other than that I don’t see a reason to log on

It’s kind of an analog really: 1 -> 80 is a single player JRPG or WRPG storyline, and then you beat the game. Now you just have a bunch of side quests and 100% achievements to get for your PSN or XBL score, but there’s really nothing beyond that and there’s no point to any of it because you don’t have anything to do with any gear you get

The big, open world 200 man pug dailies and events I can basically right click and tab out and look at stuff then tab in 3 minutes later and get a chest

There’s no DPS logs, I have no idea how my damage compares to others, and there doesn’t seem to be any reason to try to improve because, again, there’s no end game or goal in sight

Ah your one of those that lays dead at teqatil, jormag, triwurm or any other world boss thats harder or stand afk not helping to kill portals at shadow behemot.

Got it no this is not the game you want it to be i guess mate.

People in this game dont want to chase gear upgrades they want to chase other skins to look diffrent then death knight nr 3245 that look exactly the same in their gear due to there only being 1 best in slot item that cant look diffrent.

Why should your dps matter compared to the next guy your not working against eachother in pve anyway.

Edit
End game explore world 100%

Get all the skins in wardrobe will take quite awhile.

Finish off all the collections even more time

Find all the hidden mini dungeons like Tears of Itlaocol wont find those during world completion mate.

Do all the diving locations in almost 3 years i still only completed 1 =)

Complete all dungeons… will be kinda hard for you since you refuse to use melee and most group wants u to be able to do both depending on situation.

Level all classes to 80 a worthy goal maybe you find something you like better then ranger so you can really play this game both melee and ranged

(edited by Linken.6345)

Posted by: Cazamar.7148

Cazamar.7148

I don’t understand how someone who has been playing for a week has nothing to do. Also I understand that this is a game where you can play however you want but if you leveled to 80 in a week it is my opinion that you are doing yourself and the game a great disservice.

Posted by: BlkPrince.2854

BlkPrince.2854

Should I just quit?

lol your gear sucks for PvP? really cause gear has no play in pvp its more of build and skill There are other collectables in game that you can try work towards the new armour set in silver waste or the exotic hunter etc. there are lotsa collections other than the minis and fashion.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

It’s kind of an analog really: 1 -> 80 is a single player JRPG or WRPG storyline, and then you beat the game. Now you just have a bunch of side quests and 100% achievements to get for your PSN or XBL score, but there’s really nothing beyond that and there’s no point to any of it because you don’t have anything to do with any gear you get

The game isn’t compatible with what you want. That’s it. It’s a game for people who play like me, not like you.

I don’t belong to a guild because I need them to do big content (and btw, WvW is big guild content), but because I want people to hang with and play with.

And there are guild missions which your guild probably runs as well, which gives you guild commendations as currency but what you’re looking for a game to make goals for you.

If you can’t make your own goals, this game isn’t going to do it for you. It’s not a connect the dots and make a picture of a cow. And it’s not going to be.

If by some long shot it should become that, the people that are enjoying it now might very well walk away.

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

I wonder… Things to do? You could learn the game.

PvP has completely different gear sets then PvE, and you can select them for free (PvP window). Goal is to get dragon rank in the future.. GL with that my friend.. ~maybe 1-2 yrs?

PvE is a pass-time. You can try to earn some gold or work toward dungeon skins. Or do whatever makes you feel you are having fun, if you cannot seem to have fun, well… then this game which should eat away at your time while having fun is maybe not your thing. Main goals in PvE tends to be to get full exotics/ascended, get exotic/ascended weapons. Do achievements, go and find all jumping puzles, diving googles, mini dungeons, focus on some collections… Unlock all your traits. If you played DPS (which is so for 90% of the people) go and try some hybrid build and familiarze yourself with conditions, or combo’s.
You could farm Silverwastes for a while, do all boss achievements, get lvl 49/50 fractals, become dungeonmaster and later on dungeoneer. it’s up to uyou, not to me. I played 6000 hours now in 3 yrs. And still there is stuff to do. I do have 8 times world completion myself, and 15 characters. Get emperor title, or collect all dyes for all I care.

WvW has a set goal, due to the fact is sets a common goal for the people on your server, IF your sevrer is a WvW server. The goal is to reach as high amount of points in Borderlands, EBG combined. in an open PvP world where all PvE gear/materials/gears/foods/buffs are used, You could learn to play condi here in roaming groups (2-5 man groups) instead of zerging. If you do not want to feel obigated to get tick for your server you can always go EoTM after reaching rank 1300 or so I guess you should have most WVW traits unlocked as it is now, whcih should take you ~a year

Or you can roll alts and do your story once more. get world completion, craft all legendaries (well you will need 10 characters with full map completion to do so… have fun)

Or you can just hange around the forum waiting for the expansion of course

Like most MMO’s this game is a dress up game, as we have no gear progression, the only things whci aree worth playing for is skins and dyes. Which happens to include legenadries and many skins parked at vendors, karma, or otherwise.
In WvW, there is a starter collection at vendors in WvW and lastly you could get some otherwise not available stuff from PvP

Builds:
Longbow/Shortbow for ranger is a bit strange, as it shows you do not understand why you (should) use certain weapons yet. Shortbow is a condition based weapon, which tends to couple well with axe/torch and axe/dagger, longbow is a DPS weapons whcih tend to couple with Greatsword and Sword/axe. Of course feel free to use a warhorn, it can be of use while running for map completion and so on. Axe tends to work well for pet buffing as well as does Sword.

Zerk armor is the reason I guess why you would camp bows in the first place, zerk for bows is nice, but doesn’t show skill. Just another (Bear)bow. try to get yourself immersed in the versatility of your character. Tweaked builds on other sites seem nice but often are not to my taste due to the fact I play different, and slower/faster or more or less glass and otherways not fitting/becomming a build.

If you want to run glass make a sinister set as well and experiment (PvE/WvW Zerg) or when you want to try condition get a rabid set and try it out for fun (roaming WvW, not for or very niche pve)

And aside from Dungeon -nobody- cares how much dmg you do
You do enough to stay alive or fail. whic h is no problem in PvE but in faster runs in dungeons it is.

Dungeons:

Noobz, Newbz and Casuals run
all level accepted dungeon runs requiring:
no builds, no gear, and no, maybe a basic familiartity of mechanics

l80 dungeon runs requiring
a decent build, lvl 80 exotic gear and a basic familiarity of mechanics
Wiping is normal, leavers as well, but most press on.

Veterans run:
l80 exp dungeon runs requiring
a decent build, lvl 80 exotic gear and a good to intricate familiarity of mechanics
rarely disband, sometimes wipe

1337(leets) and Wannabees run:
l80 zerk (-meta-) dungeon runs requiring
a full dps (-meta-) build, lvl 80 zerk exotic gear and familiarity of mechanics

l80 (zerk meta) speedrun require you know all, have maxed out gear for tier of dungeon, know what you should do, and if it goes awry your can improvise and stay alive preventing wipes and clearing dungeons is as little time as humanly possible.

last 2:Often requiring gearchecks, will kick noobs, and disband after wipes. mostly warrior, eles, guards, thieves, sometimes a mesmer (seldomly rangers, mesmers and engineers though speedrun tier seem to care less.)

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

Should craft Bolt, Frostfang and Howler

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Should I just quit?

Tell you what it boils down to for me on why I still play:

1) My wife still plays
2) I love drunken guild nights

If it weren’t for those two things I would’ve quit long ago. So, perhaps you need to find a good guild to do things with? Or get your significant other into the game (if applicable)?

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

Posted by: MrRuin.9740

MrRuin.9740

If all you want is raids and gear grind, yes, you should just quit. That’s because you’ve bought into the rhetoric of an industry that has brainwashed people to make everything about upgrading stats.

This is an experiential game. A lot of stuff to do is in the open world, in jumping puzzles, in minigames.

Stats in PvP have nothing to do with your PvE gear. You’re on an even footing as soon as you start, so you don’t have to gear up for PvP.

But if you must have a game dictate what you should do at 80, you’ve come to the wrong game. Different people have different end game goals, whether it’s achievement point hunting, or collecting skins, or collecting minis, or finishing the story.

If you just want a raid with gear, there are lots of choices out there for you. But if you can overcome that mindset, there’s a lot of choices here for you too.

This is so unbelievably condescending and a perfect example of why I left these forums a year ago.
Its one thing to (still) have GW2 on a pedestal and defend it, make suggestions of things to do or even suggest to go to another game. Its another to imply that simply because a person has different tastes, they have been brainwashed, must overcome their lesser from of thought to embrace GW2 and are pretty well just plain stupid for even thinking of wanting some set end goals. All said in the nicest way possible, of course.

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

Okay as some one who hit 80 with in the first week of the game being launched I can tell you what I’ve done.
1) Gotten all professions to 80 and gear them in at least exotic berserker (or assassins in the case of mes and engi).
2) Grinded for a legendary. I’m almost done with my second one just need spark and am working on building twilight.
3) Got ascended for my ele and war/guard, was annoying but worth it in the end.
4) Played wvw both zerg style and havok. Nothing beats the satisfaction of a zerg rushing into your keep only to die to seige golems xD
5) Achievement grinded, not that hard though since I’m only at 14.6k.
6) Enjoyed LS and Festival content when it comes out. Though i don’t see much of that happening in the near future.
7)Done dungeons/fotm god knows how many times.
8) Learned to solo lupi (this is by far one of the best fights to learn).
9) Stated Pvping for tomes of knowledge when the revennant comes out and to get shark rank.
10) theory crafted with builds on both pve and pvp in addition to mastering classes.

If none of those interest you then this really isn’t your game. You have to set goals for yourself. Also based on your description of your play style I highly doubt you could solo many dungeons let alone fotm…. and most pugs would kick a dual bow ranger.

The Sickest Guild NA

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

Well, typically what people do when they reach max level is try to accomplish as much as possible. 100% map complete, full ascended gear with all your favorite skins, etc. I’d recommend a thorough look at the achievements to see if there’s anything that interests you, although if you just don’t enjoy any activities in the game, then it might not be for you.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

Posted by: LucosTheDutch.4819

LucosTheDutch.4819

Man I get so sick of these hipsters in this thread talking trash about other more succesful MMOs or people looking for a true end-game experience. You guys aren’t cool.

OP, sadly enough GW2 as of yet has no real end-game, meaning that there is no real goal to work torwards to. There is no character progression once you hit lvl 80, have all your traits unlocked and got yourself a nice set of ascended gear, which is all very easy to do and can be done in less than a month.

GW2 is more sandboxy and require you to set your own goals, which usually comes down to grinding for skins and other vanity items. For some, PvPing or WvWing is their “end-game” (I’m one of those people). If you’re looking for a true end-game experience, you won’t find it here in GW2. You might be better off playing World of Warcraft or another MMO like it, or wait and see what GW2’s first expansion Heart of Thorns will add to the mix.

(edited by LucosTheDutch.4819)

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Your implication that a new player can get fully geared in Ascended in less than a month is a bit of a stretch. I guess if they played 8-10 hrs a day?

Still, it takes 30 days of daily time gated materials to craft Ascended armor (even if you had the gold and materials to do it).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

The end game of GW2 is vast, but they don’t point to you what to do. They give you option and you decide what you want to do. If you can see it, maybe it’s not the game for you. Some ppl prefer to have some clear well explained goal to follow, other don’t.

You limit yourself to the bows on your ranger, which isn’t a great idea, and you don’t like the two legendary. You can wait for the expansion for the new legendaries or there is other great looking bow.

Collection includes skins, miniatures, food, generic items, whine, utilities, quest items, tonics, etc. All from different source. Completing all dungeons, hunting items around the world, buying rare stuff of the TP, doing Dry Top or Silverwaste, etc. Miniature specifically come from the Gem store or you can buy them off the TP.

You probably didn’t get a full exotic armor/weapons/trinket for 3 gold. You still have ascended weapons/trinket that are pretty good to have.

If fractals is fun, maybe you should try to dig a bit more into the story behind them? The Mists is like a special magic place where everything can happen. Its like a place between worlds. The Fractals are disturbance in the mist that we are trying to understand. Anything can happen in the mist, but its not real. They are vision of the past like the invasion of ascalon by the chars , or the attack of the Thaumanova reactor by Scarlet. Its a melting pot of heterokittene ideas for dungeon.

If dungeon are fun, start by doing them. You don’t need to gring them. I learned them, then I started to do them with a group to speed clear, we learned new strategies to make them as fast as possible and finally started to solo them. Do what you prefer with them.

Your gear don’t matter in sPvP, you can be level 1 nude and you will have the same stats as anybody else. There is two main goal in WvW. The main is to win the match against the two other server. The secondary goal is to win fight. You can follow the pugs zerg, get into an organized raiding guild or do roaming (solo or small group). Try them and see what you prefer.

To be honest you seem a bit lazy. You don’t have a end goal jumping strait at your face and seriously saying stuff like ‘’i don’t see the point of WvW’’ really make it feel like you are not even trying. So yes maybe you should quit. GW2 isn’t for everyone after all.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

LucosTheDutch.4819

Your implication that a new player can get fully geared in Ascended in less than a month is a bit of a stretch. I guess if they played 8-10 hrs a day?

Still, it takes 30 days of daily time gated materials to craft Ascended armor (even if you had the gold and materials to do it).

You’re wrong. You can craft a full set of ascended armor in less than a day if you buy the time-gated mats from the TP. It’s faily easy to get 300g in less than a month as a casual player, or less than a week if you play 8+ hours a day as you suggested. 300g is enough to buy all the mats needed for a full set of ascended armor.

LucosTheDutch.4819

The end game of GW2 is vast, but they don’t point to you what to do. They give you option and you decide what you want to do. If you can see it, maybe it’s not the game for you. Some ppl prefer to have some clear well explained goal to follow, other don’t.

You limit yourself to the bows on your ranger, which isn’t a great idea, and you don’t like the two legendary. You can wait for the expansion for the new legendaries or there is other great looking bow.

Collection includes skins, miniatures, food, generic items, whine, utilities, quest items, tonics, etc. All from different source. Completing all dungeons, hunting items around the world, buying rare stuff of the TP, doing Dry Top or Silverwaste, etc. Miniature specifically come from the Gem store or you can buy them off the TP.

You probably didn’t get a full exotic armor/weapons/trinket for 3 gold. You still have ascended weapons/trinket that are pretty good to have.

If fractals is fun, maybe you should try to dig a bit more into the story behind them? The Mists is like a special magic place where everything can happen. Its like a place between worlds. The Fractals are disturbance in the mist that we are trying to understand. Anything can happen in the mist, but its not real. They are vision of the past like the invasion of ascalon by the chars , or the attack of the Thaumanova reactor by Scarlet. Its a melting pot of heterokittene ideas for dungeon.

If dungeon are fun, start by doing them. You don’t need to gring them. I learned them, then I started to do them with a group to speed clear, we learned new strategies to make them as fast as possible and finally started to solo them. Do what you prefer with them.

Your gear don’t matter in sPvP, you can be level 1 nude and you will have the same stats as anybody else. There is two main goal in WvW. The main is to win the match against the two other server. The secondary goal is to win fight. You can follow the pugs zerg, get into an organized raiding guild or do roaming (solo or small group). Try them and see what you prefer.

To be honest you seem a bit lazy. You don’t have a end goal jumping strait at your face and seriously saying stuff like ‘’i don’t see the point of WvW’’ really make it feel like you are not even trying. So yes maybe you should quit. GW2 isn’t for everyone after all.

I think you’re making a mistake here. You and many others assume people who come to GW2 with previous experience from games like WoW are either lazy or stupid and need their goals pointed out to them. They’re not lazy and they’re definitely not stupid.

The reason why so many people complain about the lack of an end-game in GW2 is because nothing matters anymore once you’ve hit that lvl 80 cap, completed your world 100% and got the best gear in the game.

Sure, you COULD do the same dungeons over and over again, but for what?
Sure, you COULD do fractals over and over again, but for what?
Sure, you COULD do Silverwastes over and over again, but for what?
Sure, you COULD do the same world bosses over and over again, but for what?

None of the content mentioned above progresses me or my character further in any meaningful way. The only meaningful end-game content that GW2 has is grinding for vanity items (skins) and PvP/WvW. If grinding for vanity items or playing WvW/PvP is your jam then great, GW2 is the game for you! If you don’t care about skins or WvW/PvP then there really isn’t much reason to keep playing GW2.

Thaddeus.4891

I think you’re making a mistake here. You and many others assume people who come to GW2 with previous experience from games like WoW are either lazy or stupid and need their goals pointed out to them. They’re not lazy and they’re definitely not stupid.

The reason why so many people complain about the lack of an end-game in GW2 is because nothing matters anymore once you’ve hit that lvl 80 cap, completed your world 100% and got the best gear in the game.

None of the content mentioned above progresses me or my character further in any meaningful way. The only meaningful end-game content that GW2 has is grinding for vanity items (skins) and PvP/WvW. If grinding for vanity items or playing WvW/PvP is your jam then great, GW2 is the game for you! If you don’t care about skins or WvW/PvP then there really isn’t much reason to keep playing GW2.

I never said he was stupid. A big part of GW2 players don’t like WoW (not all of them) because we hate to go after end gear, then an expansion hit and we have to go after end gear, then an expansion hit and we have to go after end gear. There is nothing wrong with loving that, but there is nothing wrong with hating it either.

That’s two different way of playing MMO and both have their playerbase. I don’t see any reason to keep playing WoW so i stopped playing it, didn’t posted anything in WoW forums and I continue to play GW2.

So why WoW player need to start playing GW2, and then complain on the forum how you don’t get the game. GW2 is more than 2 years olds and it’s different than WoW. Some ppl need to get over it.

LucosTheDutch.4819

I never said he was stupid. A big part of GW2 players don’t like WoW (not all of them) because we hate to go after end gear, then an expansion hit and we have to go after end gear, then an expansion hit and we have to go after end gear. There is nothing wrong with loving that, but there is nothing wrong with hating it either.

That’s two different way of playing MMO and both have their playerbase. I don’t see any reason to keep playing WoW so i stopped playing it, didn’t posted anything in WoW forums and I continue to play GW2.

So why WoW player need to start playing GW2, and then complain on the forum how you don’t get the game. GW2 is more than 2 years olds and it’s different than WoW. Some ppl need to get over it.

We do not disagree. Like I said, if collecting vanity items or PvP/WvW is your thing then GW2 is definitely an enjoyable game. But you have to understand that not having any true meaningful character progression beyond collecting skins is very off-putting for a lot of players and it’s the reason why so many people stopped playing GW2 after hitting lvl 80.

That said, it looks like HoT is going to address this issue. I like the idea of the Mastery system. This could actually work really well. It will give people like me the desired meaningful character progression while it saves people like you from having to grind for a whole new set of armor.

Now if only HoT would also add challenging instanced content then GW2 might truly become the best MMO in my books.

Posted by: NumenorLord.6539

NumenorLord.6539

Yes just Quit.

Kidding. As I see it this happened because you’re playing one of the lamest ways you can play a ranger (bearbow). My advice is to either become a decent ranger (you know, spotter, melee weapons etc.) or start a new character with a more entertaining class.
I doubt that you’ve explored all of Tyria, even if you’re not crafting a legendary I recommend you to do it because it’s one of the funniest things I’ve done in a game, design, landscape and details are just great.

You don’t use you PVE gear for PVP, once you are in the Mists you get to chose an amulet, runes and sigils, so I think you haven’t just tried it, you might have fun if shooting arrows is what you like.

Maybe this is not the game for you, world is really open and nobody will tell you what to do once you’re 80. Some get into legendaries, some others into character looks, some like to have several alts, some like to run dungeons and fractals, some WvW, some just do PvP, some roleplay, some just log for world bosses and/or guild events…
If you’re looking for a goal and “finish the game”, MMORPG are not the place to look for, you might be more comfortable with other kind of 1 player games.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

We do not disagree. Like I said, if collecting vanity items or PvP/WvW is your thing then GW2 is definitely an enjoyable game. But you have to understand that not having any true meaningful character progression beyond collecting skins is very off-putting for a lot of players and it’s the reason why so many people stopped playing GW2 after hitting lvl 80.

Only off-putting to those players conditioned by MMOs like WoW that you rush to max level and then do raids to get BIS gear. That’s not character progression. That’s the Cliffsnotes version of RPG play. That’s boiling the game down to it’s base mechanics, caring little about the story because an entire generation was brought up believing that MMOs are only about max level and BIS gear. The belief that everything between Level 1 and max level is merely filler until you get to the “real” content. Only to do it again when the next expansion comes out.

GW2 is NOT the game for them. And they shouldn’t be the kind of players that ANet is targeting. Those players will bolt as soon as content they approve of stops coming and if the attempts to draw these players to GW2 drive out those who like GW2 for what it is, ANet will end up with less players in the long run, not more.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

If you want challenging content, you could try soloing dungeons (which is possible). Heck, solo them, and then sell the path for some gold before you kill the final boss.

Overall though you’ll find that GW2 is “multiplayer” in the social aspect of it. It’s about having fun with friends, not about gear grind.

If you want a grind for gear, get your crafting professions up to 500 and grind for and craft ascended gear. Or grind gold and skip the mat gathering by buying the things like bolts of Damask off the TP, then craft your ascended.

Overall the end game in GW2 is one of two things, the choice being yours completely.
1) Grind for gold to buy things you want.
2) Get involved socially and have fun doing whatever with your guild, friends, etc. High end goals might include becoming a successful and recognized commander (though this is generally WvW, it can be in PvE).

You set your own goals.

Right now I’m working on Frenzy (legendary speargun), and in the ascended realm I’m slowly building one each of the WupWup weapons because I like the skins.

Also, as a last thought, wait for Heart of Thorns to come out before you quit. Watch for the videos that come out of beta, decide if the content may be more to your liking, and then decide if you want to expand or quit.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: Brave Mallyki.1563

Brave Mallyki.1563

Should I just quit?

Pretty sure Exotic gear is not better than Ascended gear.

And, your PvE/WvW gear stats do not transition to PvP. Only the skin does.

You could always level a new profession.

Vox Invictus [VOX] – Crystal Desert
PvP Rank – 151 – Dragon
WvW Rank – 1,120 – Silver Colonel

Posted by: moonstarmac.4603

moonstarmac.4603

Alright I’ve read through and I want to offer up some suggestions:

1) If you want a legendary for stats, but not for looks that is perfectly okay since we have the wardrobe system. You can work towards your legendary, craft it, and change the appearance to a skin you like.

2) With that comes #2 – some karma gear has nice appearance, you can buy the look you want with the karma, and put the skin on your current equipment if you do not like how it looks.

3) Minis – when you character turns 1 you get Queen Jennah. Others, as stated above, are acquired via the Black Lion Trading Post – either by purchasing with Gems, using Black Lion Chests, or you can buy them from other players. You can also get some as rare drops in areas like Silverwastes from the Bandit Chests or buy them with crests.

4) World Completion nets decent gear, sometimes really nice stuff, that can be sold for a good amount.

5) Guilds. If you are not in one, you may want to find one. Especially an active one. Guilds can do Bounty Missions and other Events that allow you to get Guild Crests that you can buy nice items with.

6) PVP – your equipped gear means nothing. You have the Helm Icon at the top center of your HUD. You go here to select your PVP traits and equipment, sigils, and all.

7) WvW – your open world PVP…kinda. Here you can join up with the massive group of other players from your world in an all out conquest to capture and protect towers, supply camps, and your keeps. You can also unlock ranks and acquire armors and weapons with nice stats for Badges of Honor and Karma.

8) Meta Events…even the lowest level zones have these. They include World Boss events as well, which for a lvl 80 can drop nice gear.

If you ever find yourself bored with any of this…just wonder around the world fighting monsters and getting loot. That’s always fun.

Jade Council~ Jade Sea Haven [JADE]
System – Luna One: R-Matrix
https://pcpartpicker.com/b/Ny4qqs

LucosTheDutch.4819

Only off-putting to those players conditioned by MMOs like WoW that you rush to max level and then do raids to get BIS gear. That’s not character progression. That’s the Cliffsnotes version of RPG play. That’s boiling the game down to it’s base mechanics, caring little about the story because an entire generation was brought up believing that MMOs are only about max level and BIS gear. The belief that everything between Level 1 and max level is merely filler until you get to the “real” content. Only to do it again when the next expansion comes out.

GW2 is NOT the game for them. And they shouldn’t be the kind of players that ANet is targeting. Those players will bolt as soon as content they approve of stops coming and if the attempts to draw these players to GW2 drive out those who like GW2 for what it is, ANet will end up with less players in the long run, not more.

Again with the demeaning tone to people who grew up with games like WoW and actually enjoyed them. Is that really necessary? None of us is “conditioned” to anything. We’re people, not dogs.

Grinding for better gear is most certainly character progression, grinding for vanity items not so much.

Nobody says the leveling experience is “filler” or meaningless. Leveling from 1 to 60 in WoW was one of my most memorable experiences of my youth. But once you hit that level cap you need to have an endgame to keep people playing. For some people, grinding for vanity items and chatting in DR mapchat is enough of an endgame. Other people prefer grinding for better gear that makes their character stronger and capable of accessing new, more difficult or higher-tier content. And some people (like me) are content with sticking to WvW/PvP as their endgame.

I find it funny that you act as if WoW’s take on the MMO genre is new or exclusive to WoW and later games, while really WoW’s take on the MMO genre is quite the norm. WoW did nothing new. MMOs where players “rush to max level and then do raids to get BIS gear” are plentiful and are rather the norm, not the exclusion.

GW2 is the exclusion. GW2 is different and therefor attracts a different, more casual audience, who cares less about being the best and cares more about playing dressup and doing causal activities with their online friends.

I’m a casual player myself in the sense that I don’t have much time to dedicate to an MMO and I could no longer afford to live by my WoW guild’s raid schedule. Hence I stopped playing WoW and started playing GW2. I’m enjoying it for what it is, but I can’t deny that I miss the good old days of having true challenging and meaningful endgame content. If GW2 had that but in a more casual-friendly way it would truly be the perfect MMO for me.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

There are MMOs before WoW and those that tried to model themselves after WoW. They play very differently and their players have two very different mindsets. First group play for fun, comradery with friends. It was an extension of pen and pencil RPG from around a single table or student lounge.

After WoW players were all about “winning” which means max level with BIS gear. Period. It didn’t matter to them what they were fighting, the genre of the MMO, the story, nothing other than the mechanics needed to “win”. It’s not about the journey to them but the destination.

Why do you think there are so many threads trying to fit GW2 round peg into WoW’s square hole? How do I tank? Where’s the trinity? Mounts? Dueling? Why do you think there are so many threads asking how to level to max quickly and what to do when you are 80 and how to get the best gear? Way too many MMO players have been conditioned to think that way. It’s about beating the game and having better stuff than those around you.

Maybe WoW isn’t the sole culprit. Maybe it’s all those years of multiplayer FPS games ignited hyper competitiveness and that’s how it just translates to MMOs. But the world, the story, the environment has become lost to them. Just like switching between Call of Duty, Battlefield and Halo; they enjoy the mechanic, the ability to display their skill to others. Setting means nothing. And they judge the success or failure of a game by how closely it matches the mechanic that they are accustom to.

There is nothing wrong carving out a unique experience in the MMO space. They don’t all have to be virtually identical in terms of mechanics, only differing in story. It’s not for everybody.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Thaddeus.4891

That said, it looks like HoT is going to address this issue. I like the idea of the Mastery system. This could actually work really well. It will give people like me the desired meaningful character progression while it saves people like you from having to grind for a whole new set of armor.

Well ppl like OP will be disappointed if they think that HoT will ’’fixe’’ GW2 and make them love the game. Masteries will give some progression for what one, two months? Depending on how much you play. The game won’t change with HoT. There will still be little character profession in term of stats/capabilities. That’s not the concept of the game.

LucosTheDutch.4819

There are MMOs before WoW and those that tried to model themselves after WoW. They play very differently and their players have two very different mindsets. First group play for fun, comradery with friends. It was an extension of pen and pencil RPG from around a single table or student lounge.

That is far from true. WoW itself modeled itself after EverQuest and is almost a direct copy of EverQuest in the same way Wildstar Online is almost a direct copy of WoW. WoW also tried to bring the competitive and difficult elements of the Korean MMOs to the western market and did an extremely succesful job at that. Like I said, WoW did nothing new and the MMOs that came before WoW are not inherently different than the MMOs that came after WoW.

After WoW players were all about “winning” which means max level with BIS gear. Period. It didn’t matter to them what they were fighting, the genre of the MMO, the story, nothing other than the mechanics needed to “win”. It’s not about the journey to them but the destination.

Also far from true. Many of the hardcore WoW raiders are also heavily into the Warcraft lore and hunting after legendaries with their guild is a truly meaningful experience in that game because each legendary weapon in WoW has an unique history and is part of the Warcraft lore. The same thing can’t be said about GW2 where most legendaries are just troll weapons and are completely detached from the lore of Guild Wars as well as the way of acquiring them has nothing to do with the lore. Grinding for a legendary in GW2 is not interesting and the legendary itself isn’t interesting either.

Why do you think there are so many threads trying to fit GW2 round peg into WoW’s square hole? How do I tank? Where’s the trinity? Mounts? Dueling? Why do you think there are so many threads asking how to level to max quickly and what to do when you are 80 and how to get the best gear? Way too many MMO players have been conditioned to think that way. It’s about beating the game and having better stuff than those around you.

Because those are all legit questions and none of what you listed above is unique to WoW. Many MMOs that came before WoW had those features and many MMOs that came after WoW had those features. It’s not weird for people asking about those features in GW2 or requesting Anet to add some of these features to GW2.

Maybe WoW isn’t the sole culprit. Maybe it’s all those years of multiplayer FPS games ignited hyper competitiveness and that’s how it just translates to MMOs. But the world, the story, the environment has become lost to them. Just like switching between Call of Duty, Battlefield and Halo; they enjoy the mechanic, the ability to display their skill to others. Setting means nothing. And they judge the success or failure of a game by how closely it matches the mechanic that they are accustom to.

And once again I have to say that this is far from the truth. There is also nothing wrong with being competitive. I’m a very competitive player but I also deeply care about lore and aesthetics. I don’t understand why you insist so much on players caring either about one or the other. It’s just not true.

There is nothing wrong carving out a unique experience in the MMO space. They don’t all have to be virtually identical in terms of mechanics, only differing in story. It’s not for everybody.

And I don’t disagree with that. But that doesn’t mean Anet shouldn’t try to add more interesting stuff to their endgame and give players more stuff to do. I know you really want GW2 to be an open-ended sandbox game but that’s not what GW2 is. But GW2 isn’t a traditional themepark MMO (e.g. EverQuest and WoW) either. GW2 is an attempt at trying to bring both together in a new mix. In some aspects GW2 is really successful in bringing both worlds together and in other aspects it completely fails. The lack of any real tangible endgame content is one of GW2’s failings in my opinion.

There is nothing wrong with requesting Anet to take a look at games like WoW and see if they can bring some of the good stuff of that game over to GW2.

LucosTheDutch.4819

Well ppl like OP will be disappointed if they think that HoT will ’’fixe’’ GW2 and make them love the game. Masteries will give some progression for what one, two months? Depending on how much you play. The game won’t change with HoT. There will still be little character profession in term of stats/capabilities. That’s not the concept of the game.

From what it looks like it will take quite a bit of time to unlock all Masteries, especially the precursor collection masteries. I’m sure I’m gonna have a blast unlocking them all.

And then there is the new profession specializations. I’m super excited about that and it’s exactly the kind of progression that I want for my characters.

And I really like the idea of challenges and adventures and being able to set records and highscores for them. Yes, I’m a competitive player. It motivates me and gives me a reason to get better at the game. Deal with it.

But you might be right. For true hardcore WoW raiders this game might never satisfy them, not even with HoT.

Thaddeus.4891

Even more than that. All ppl that need progression to keep the game interesting won’t never be satisfy by the game, HoT or not.

A lot of ppl dislike the current progression that the game have right now. They had a good time leveling their first few character, but now level an alt is boring. The introduction of Ascended was and is still view as a big mistake by Anet (even if a lot of ppl including myself, just don’t care about it anymore). The trait progression was so badly received that Anet is backing up and announced that they will change it. A lot of ppl would like to get back to 20 levels only like in GW1.

All big aspect of character progession wasn’t well receive by the GW2 community. I’m not saying that Masteries won’t be well receive or that no character progression should be in the game. But that was never the main reason why ppl play the game. If someone don’t like the game because they think that it doesn’t have enough character progression, then the game isn’t for you.

LucosTheDutch.4819

Even more than that. All ppl that need progression to keep the game interesting won’t never be satisfy by the game, HoT or not.

I disagree.

A lot of ppl dislike the current progression that the game have right now. They had a good time leveling their first few character, but now level an alt is boring. The introduction of Ascended was and is still view as a big mistake by Anet (even if a lot of ppl including myself, just don’t care about it anymore). The trait progression was so badly received that Anet is backing up and announced that they will change it. A lot of ppl would like to get back to 20 levels only like in GW1.

And that’s because GW2 does progression very poorly, even more so after the introduction of the NPE. Progression in itself isn’t bad, Anet just did a poor job at it in GW2.

Thaddeus.4891

Yup. Progression in this game is not good. Still ppl love this game right? So there is other stuff in this game that keep ppl playing. I’m not arguing that there shouldn’t be any character progression in GW2, just that if you need character progression to keep the game interesting, then GW2 isn’t a game for you.

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

You pretty much answered your own questions in the above post. It really doesn’t sound like this game is for you, especially with the ‘get to 80, beat the game’ attitude. That is not what this mmorpg is about, and you’ll obviously be seriously disappointed with the game if you approach it that way.

I suggest, as others have, that you look for a more linear mmorpg. Or maybe even just a single player fps game with online abilities to group with a few of your friends.

Best of luck finding a game that is better suited to your playstyle!

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

LucosTheDutch.4819

You pretty much answered your own questions in the above post. It really doesn’t sound like this game is for you, especially with the ‘get to 80, beat the game’ attitude. That is not what this mmorpg is about, and you’ll obviously be seriously disappointed with the game if you approach it that way.

I suggest, as others have, that you look for a more linear mmorpg. Or maybe even just a single player fps game with online abilities to group with a few of your friends.

Best of luck finding a game that is better suited to your playstyle!

I think you misunderstood his post. He didn’t answer his own question. He wasn’t saying that he was looking for a game that’s “get to 80, beat the game”, he was saying that GW2 seems to be just “get to 80, beat the game” and that he doesn’t like that. Because that’s what GW2 really is. You get to 80, buy exotics gear, beat the Personal Story and Living Story and after that there really isn’t much meaningful stuff to do in GW2 unless grinding for skins or doing WvW/PvP is your thing.

LucosTheDutch.4819

2nd page bug

/15 char