80lvl boost -throwing all maps into garbage

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Safire.9143

Safire.9143

YOU JUST TOOK THE VERY LAST BIT OF PROGRESS OUT OF THE GAME THAT WAS LEFT…. and i dont know if you realize that anet. You are promoting your game as a “big living world full of dynamic events” and you are basically taking it away from the new players…
Its okay giving it to the players who alredy have an lvl 80 character, but giving it to the new players ???

So because you bought the expansion you get to automatically skip everything and become max level instead of having to work for it and put the time into doing it yourself…What is this WoW now ?? What a better way to throw the entire world you created in the garbage. Why would I leave LA now except for guild missions??
It removes the entirety of what GW2 is.. exploration and discovery.

I just feel that i have nothing in this game, untill now i was like “okay i have level 80 i accomplished something in this game”… cant say that after this patch anymore…

I cared about this game but im not going to anymore… im sick of watching stupid decisions pass in anet like that… im a little sad about this cause gw2 was my fav game. R.I.P.

(edited by Safire.9143)

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

dude its a one time thing, so unless you only want to level one class and never level other characters again its reeally no big dea.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

Posted by: Wildkitten.3872

Wildkitten.3872

Great, what a better way to throw the entire world you created in the garbage. Why would I leave LA now except for guild missions??

Every veteran player has had to work for their levels and you are throwing a new player 80lvl boost..

When I first started playing MMO’s it would take weeks to make just one or two levels. There is no “working” for levels in GW2.

All games give shortcuts to leveling now. This is not a big deal and a one time thing. Even if they do offer it again, it will be an uncommon, on rare occasion type of thing. And a lot of people won’t even use them to level a character up.

Jaina Kitten, Level 80 Elementalist, Main
Yak’s Bend – Expletus

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Large deal. There were people at launch that crafted to 80 fast and then they added tomes and writs later. Most people eventually have multiple 80s. One instant 80 by this way instead of using tomes or crafting isn’t going to kill the game.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: gaydog.1920

gaydog.1920

litterally any other mmo has these and the way anet did this is actually a LOT better than any other mmo out there. In other mmos you can buy as many as you want of these boosters in the cash shop. In gw2 you will only get 1 from HoT.

Wildkitten.3872

I just feel that i have nothing in this game, untill now i was like “okay i have level 80 i accomplished something in this game”… cant say that after this patch anymore…

I cared about this game but im not going to anymore… im sick of watching stupid decisions pass in anet like that… im a little sad about this cause gw2 was my fav game. R.I.P.

How does what someone else do affect what you have done in any way? You do realize people hit 80 literally hours after the game went live. Did that bother you as well?

Since before GW2 was released they have said that they did not want leveling to be an obstacle for people. It’s one of the reasons downscaling exists in the game. Levels were never meant to be a big deal in this game.

Yak’s Bend – Expletus

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

The first time I saw a level 80 player was the 3rd day of Headstart. Apparently they’d reached level 80 the day before and did it mainly by crafting. First time I saw people complaining that there weren’t enough people in the level 80 maps, and claiming “most people” would have reached the higher levels was within the first week.

Levelling in GW2 has never been that difficult or time consuming (especially compared to older MMOs where you’d occasionally meet someone who claimed to have once seen a max level player) so I don’t see this as a big problem.

And I don’t think it devalues exploration and discovery at all. Sure it unlocks a few waypoints but that’s nothing compared to the amount of stuff out there to find. If you mean because you don’t need the XP from it (except for masteries) then I’m not convinced you were actually interested in exploring to begin with, except as a means to an end. And if that’s the case all this means is you now have 4 options to reach that end – exploration, WvW, tomes or (once) the booster, instead of just the first 3.

Personally I’m planning to use it on my Warrior because I want one of each profession at level 80 but I always get bored levelling a warrior. Then I’m going to play though his personal story and do map completion with him. Whether I need the XP or not.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I could have insta-leveled 3 characters before this patch with Tomes. I don’t understand the problem. Is it just new players that aren’t ‘allowed’ to insta-level? What real difference does it make how long someone has owned the game before using an insta-level method? New players may, or may not, know how to play very well (at L80), but then, sometimes vets don’t play so great, either. Lol.

Posted by: sanctuary.1068

sanctuary.1068

The more lvl 80’s the better. Lower levels doesnt matter in this game, it takes like 4 days to get to lvl 80 in. At launch 3 years ago it took 2 weeks max. Its no big deal…Besides like earlier people wrote, its a one time thing, they have to lvl all their other chars.

Wildkitten.3872

YOU JUST TOOK THE VERY LAST BIT OF PROGRESS OUT OF THE GAME THAT WAS LEFT…. and i dont know if you realize that anet. You are promoting your game as a “big living world full of dynamic events” and you are basically taking it away from the new players…
Its okay giving it to the players who alredy have an lvl 80 character, but giving it to the new players ???

So because you bought the expansion you get to automatically skip everything and become max level instead of having to work for it and put the time into doing it yourself…What is this WoW now ?? What a better way to throw the entire world you created in the garbage. Why would I leave LA now except for guild missions??

You’re edits just prove more and more how wrong you are. Leveling has never been what progression has been about in GW2. They said this from the time they put out the games manifesto. And if someone wants to make a legendary, they still have to go out and partake of the world. Going to 80 immediately in reality changes NOTHING. People still have to do the same things they have always needed to do.

Yak’s Bend – Expletus

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

“All things have a right to grow”

Posted by: Safire.9143

Safire.9143

The more lvl 80’s the better. Lower levels doesnt matter in this game, it takes like 4 days to get to lvl 80 in. At launch 3 years ago it took 2 weeks max. Its no big deal…Besides like earlier people wrote, its a one time thing, they have to lvl all their other chars.

but its about a game content, leveling was the most funny and entertaining aspect of this game, it wasnt “you must to do it” but noone is going to level up anymore… They made this game, all this locations for YEARS and for what ? for making a skip after few years ?

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Back in my day we had to level to 80 uphill in the snow! And we were better for it! Of course, all this were fields back then. We didn’t have no fancy waypoints either, we used to run to where the waypoints are now with our eyes shut making “pheeeeeow!” noises. Kids today with their fancy SAB and their backwards baseball caps and their trousers around their knees. They don’t know how soft they have it! Get off my lawn!

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

For exactly one characater.

Please sit down and chill.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Posted by: Famine.3164

Famine.3164

What? So I just got my 12th (not really many I know) lvl 80 by this level up thingy, it’s a non issue..

Danikat.8537

Back in my day we had to level to 80 uphill in the snow! And we were better for it! Of course, all this were fields back then. We didn’t have no fancy waypoints either, we used to run to where the waypoints are now with our eyes shut making “pheeeeeow!” noises. Kids today with their fancy SAB and their backwards baseball caps and their trousers around their knees. They don’t know how soft they have it! Get off my lawn!

If you play a norn (or went to Wayfarer Foothills) you would have been literally making your way uphill in the snow (snow fields even) as you levelled up and progressed through the zone.

Posted by: moony.5780

moony.5780

my god..really?…im sorry but…u r allowed to still play the game as u like it. I will also run around maps even i got my 100% on my main character..bcs i like it (and i was lvl 80 1 week after headstart) and have fun while that.
To make u understand why they added this item…..first…u r able to try any character in only 1 map(silverwasts) to see if u like the mechanic..so u can easier decide ur main (better than playing 1 year the game untill u finally find ur main and u feel all u did was for nothing bcs u start a new character….for me i was lucky that my very first character was my main for nearly 4 years..so let others also be lucky and happy to really explorere everything on their favorite character)…and once they found thier main..they can 1 time only instant lvl……
also…when they added ls events in “higher” areas (lvl 30+) people were crying that they cant make the events…and for me i think its their right…they bought the game..they wanna enjoy a special event…but they got only 1h a week to play…what then?? if i bought the game bcs of its ls events…and then first need spent 3 months bcs i only have 1-2h a week..i would be annoyed..bcs in 3 months i miss extreeeemly much…..
and be happy..bcs now they can add ls in any map..bcs anyone can make it there now.

also..pls play they way u like it…i kind of understand u..for me explorering was also the best (i loved the first year of gw1 the most <3) ..but not only the first 2 weeks were cool..but even on lvl 80 i kept explorering and had extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeemly much fun….gw1 had only 20 lvl and u could do that in 1 day…but it was about the mechanic, skills and how good u actually play…thats more fun than only getting better by clicking 1111111

Posted by: Maximus Delion.8719

Maximus Delion.8719

but its about a game content, leveling was the most funny and entertaining aspect of this game

That’s your opinion. Granted, I agree with you that the leveling content IS very fun. But other players feel the most fun and entertaining aspect of the game is getting to play the latest content with their friends. These players were previously using crafting or Heart of the Mists to power-level themselves to 80 and skipping the majority of the leveling content anyway (and racing through the little bit they did play as fast as possible). So, what’s really lost here?

I think the article on the quarterly update summarizes the purpose quite well:

“The base game leveling experience is still a lot of fun, but sometimes as a player, you want to see the new stuff now while still playing through the older stuff at your own pace.”

The intention is not to invalidate all the leveling content. Quite the opposite, the intent is to remove the pressure for a new player to blow through it as fast as possible just so they can catch up with their friends. With the booster, they get the best of both worlds – they can start playing the new content with their friends, and they can take their time playing through all the classic content.

And leveling to 80 in itself isn’t much of an achievement. If someone wants any of the REAL achievements, or get World Completion, or gather crafting materials, or get some of the rare event-specific rewards, or work on collection, or build a legendary, etc. – they’re going to have to go play through the world content.

And as others have pointed out, the booster is only good for ONE character. Any other characters they make will have to be leveled up through “traditional” methods.

moony.5780

Also they can add really cool events now like in the past…bcs everyone can reach them..and nobody miss them (loved ls1 so much <3 )

moony.5780

but its about a game content, leveling was the most funny and entertaining aspect of this game

That’s your opinion. Granted, I agree with you that the leveling content IS very fun. But other players feel the most fun and entertaining aspect of the game is getting to play the latest content with their friends. These players were previously using crafting or Heart of the Mists to power-level themselves to 80 and skipping the majority of the leveling content anyway (and racing through the little bit they did play as fast as possible). So, what’s really lost here?

I think the article on the quarterly update summarizes the purpose quite well:

“The base game leveling experience is still a lot of fun, but sometimes as a player, you want to see the new stuff now while still playing through the older stuff at your own pace.”

The intention is not to invalidate all the leveling content. Quite the opposite, the intent is to remove the pressure for a new player to blow through it as fast as possible just so they can catch up with their friends. With the booster, they get the best of both worlds – they can start playing the new content with their friends, and they can take their time playing through all the classic content.

And leveling to 80 in itself isn’t much of an achievement. If someone wants any of the REAL achievements, or get World Completion, or gather crafting materials, or get some of the rare event-specific rewards, or work on collection, or build a legendary, etc. – they’re going to have to go play through the world content.

And as others have pointed out, the booster is only good for ONE character. Any other characters they make will have to be leveled up through “traditional” methods.

100% agree with this…..its really true…i think the most fun someone have..is with his/her own speed…rushing bcs of beeing able to make a 4 week event will not make things enjoyable…but beeing able to make this event..then go back to explorering and discovering the game really bring back fun in everything.

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

A single boost to level 80 doesn’t bother me, and there’s no denying that we’ve been saying since launch that “Unless you want a revenant, HoT doesn’t offer you anything until 80.” I’m totally okay with this.

People who want to explore can still explore. Lapsed players who want to dive into HoT can do so. People still have to learn to play the game well, and a level boost isn’t going to do that for them.

You had me at “Of course, all this were fields back then.” Bravo.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Before the boost let alone HoT existed, I managed to get all eight lv80 professions just by crafting.

GW2’s traditional leveling is horrendous; map completion has got to be one of the dulles experiences ever, especially those hearts and dynamic events.

Posted by: Gator.5729

Gator.5729

OP if it means that much to you then don’t use it.

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Items like this are invaluable to people like myself.

Some of us have jobs to go to, family to look after and daughters to feed… Gaming to someone like that is just relaxation time, we don’t want to be “grinding”, we just want to play a game because it’s fun.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Danikat.8537

I also think this could be an effective marketing tool to encourage new players into the game.

One of the most common reasons I see people give for not wanting to start an MMO when it’s been out a few years is that they worry they’ll be ‘behind’ everyone else: that they’ll have to spend ages levelling in dead maps everyone else has long since moved on from, and even longer getting the latest gear so they can finally play with their friends and participate in the activities everyone is talking about.

Of course we know none of that is a concern in GW2, but there’s no way to really understand that until you’ve already played the game.

This way Anet can say to people – you can try it for free and then when you buy it you’ll be given 1 instant max level character with a full set of ‘end game’ (or next-to-top tier or whatever they want to call it) equipment, ready to play in all the new zones.

It might persuade some people who were on the fence to give it a try.

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

I’m trying to figure out if I want to use it on a new character or not. I guess I could and run the Human story for a BL key. lol

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

OP, learn to read, you make some huge hot air here for nothing that is any kind of big deal.

Would you have read the article properly, then you would have quickly realized, that people who use this item are instantly under very strong limitations and bound to 1 map – the silver wastes and this so long, until the player either tries in any kind of way to leave the map, or permanently uses up the item for one of his new created characters…

its seriously unbelieveable, how some people can complain even about such ovbiously great features like this and find anyhow somethign “bad” in these things, just because they can’t read and comprehend completely what they have read first – most likely due to being not patient enough to read the full article TO THE FREAKING END, but no instead they go already preemtively into rage mode the very moment they read something they dislike, or think they may dislike, without understanding the full context of what they have just read, due to their own impatience of not reading the article completely first to its end to be able to understand its full context

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

Posted by: Dyvor Kurozu.4893

Dyvor Kurozu.4893

OP, learn to read, you make some huge hot air here for nothing that is any kind of big deal.

Would you have read the article properly, then you would have quickly realized, that people who use this item are instantly under very strong limitations and bound to 1 map – the silver wastes and this so long, until the player either tries in any kind of way to leave the map, or permanently uses up the item for one of his new created characters…

its seriously unbelieveable, how some people can complain even about such ovbiously great features like this and find anyhow somethign “bad” in these things, just because they can’t read and comprehend completely what they have read first – most likely due to being not patient enough to read the full article TO THE FREAKING END, but no instead they go already preemtively into rage mode the very moment they read something they dislike, or think they may dislike, without understanding the full context of what they have just read, due to their own impatience of not reading the article completely first to its end to be able to understand its full context

In this case it’s that or him/her just being a blatant troll since the same OP’s really keen on driving a massive hyperbole about the 2g daily reward crashing the game’s economy in another thread.. I mean that’s the feeling I got from the OP.

Either way I find this boost a very welcome gift in case I want to make a new toon but don’t feel like doing all the leveling from scratch anymore, not to mention the bonus items you get are nice. A wonderful move from Anet <3

Posted by: Ticky.5831

Ticky.5831

Both have probably been mentioned but…

1) It’s a one-time thing

2) It’s only available to people who bought HoT, which is entirely level 80 content

(edited by Ticky.5831)

Posted by: guildwarrior.6304

guildwarrior.6304

As happy as I am about the patch, I can’t help but feel after so much hard work and labor we’ve gone through, it’s now just being handed out to everyone on a silver platter. So much gold, gems, time spent and now it’s being given out for free. Thanks though?

Posted by: Felahr.9830

Felahr.9830

a free level 80 isnt gold or gems spent. leveling to 80 takes literally nothing but time. i dont know why youre feeling cheated? after 6 months i had 10 level 80s. 2 of them i did manually, the rest were tomed. at 6 months. its pretty easy to have a full stable of 80s

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

And you still have to actually do the daily to get the gold. I can’t see much something for nothing.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Posted by: lilypop.7819

lilypop.7819

Does show a degree of desperation though and faith in the gameplay quality of the HoT maps. So you buy HoT and immediately pop into VB.

Is that really going to do the game’s rep a great deal of good?

Better would have made the boost a reward for the completion of the first lowbie core map – as imo these maps are of the very best quality, whereas SW and VB are some of the worst maps in the game (they also highlight the crappy map UI and rather dated UI in general).

Just an opinion of course.

(edited by lilypop.7819)

Posted by: Felahr.9830

Felahr.9830

the trek from level 2-80 is literally less than 0.0000005% of what the game has to offer. stop acting like its this huge deal that takes months and is an epic journey. its not. its the very beginning, the first nanosecond of your GW2 experience.

Ticky.5831

…as imo these maps are of the very best quality,

Just an opinion of course.

I’d only agree with Caledon and Metrica Province.

The rest are pretty bleh(relative to other maps) IMO.

(edited by Ticky.5831)

Ticky.5831

Also, TC, keep in mind that all original-release maps have value… in making legendarys.

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

I know people with multiple stacks of tomes of knowledge. That is in excess of 500 tomes. 500 levels, right at their fingertips.

Do tomes of knowledge also destroy the fun you had leveling? Does the fact that 3 of my characters are level 80 with about 2% map completion in any way alter your ability to enjoy leveling? Tomes are available as login rewards, so you can’t even argue that I had to play the game to any degree to obtain them.

So how does this one-time boost change literally anything?

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

People actually complaining about this? Man that is sad. Yes. Very sad.

- WoW has max level boost
- BF4 has all weapons etc unlocks “packages”

This is no different to other game’s norms for unlocking max level content and I am very happy GW2 has finally got this option.

You cannot brand “new players” as one whole stereotype; there are some new players who might actually WANT to get instant level 80 so they can instantly participate in end game content – so what if they don’t “explore the world to 80 naturally”? Who does this hurt, you.. But why do you feel like your efforts are cut short? Literally everyone and their mum’s brown dog has gotten to 80 various other ways – tell me Crafting instantly to 80 doesn’t give you the same vibe?

I think more options to instant max level is a good thing.

- explore the world “naturally” levelling as you go
- Tombs of Knowledge
- Crafting
- this new level 80 instant boost

ANet is a business and obviously a business needs to make money; a tool such as instant 80 boosts for whatever price caters to certain customers and has been asked for, for a long time now.

Posted by: Bolbo Baggins.8594

Bolbo Baggins.8594

Perfect for players wanting to bring friends/family in with the expansion right in the action. Its only one character booster, not a problem at all.

Posted by: hourglass.2486

hourglass.2486

So this already is two post I’ve seen that you are complaining about things 1) 2 gold on dailies and 2) now this really? This game is really easy to get to level 80. I got a friend that just bought the game yesterday and this a great way for him to see what character he wants to take to level 80. So what if new players get to level up to level 80. With the birthday anniversary and the login rewards in 3 months I got a character to level 80 but not even touching that character. Plus when HoT came out people had saved up ToK saved up and had level 80 characters. These post are just coming off as greedy and prideful. Be humble and let the community be at high end content. Anet took this into account when they made this decision. I’ve seen other MMO’s where you can buy these max level items in the market place. So, if this sours thing for you then go play another game. Anet worked really hard on this update and its more of a thank you for playing and an incentive to run the new content. If Anet really wanted to they could of gave everyone a free 80 level token but they didn’t only HoT players got it. Its not a big deal.

Posted by: Bolbo Baggins.8594

Bolbo Baggins.8594

Gaming shouldnt be about work. It should be about fun. Grinding for loot is not fun and no accomplisment whatsoever. Playing content/gameplay with decent rewards is fun.

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

but its about a game content, leveling was the most funny and entertaining aspect of this game, it wasnt “you must to do it” but noone is going to level up anymore… They made this game, all this locations for YEARS and for what ? for making a skip after few years ?

… No, leveling isn’t the most ‘funny and entertaining’ aspect of the game. It’s just clicking halfheartedly on tabs in the Hero panel. The most fun and entertaining part of the game is being out in the open world, going anywhere and killing all the assorted monsters the game has to offer either for the sake of it or on the quest to progress on a long-term goal, such as crafting a legendary.

The rest of the map is still there. Unlike… any other MMO out there, you can take your level 80 and do ‘old’ content anyway (Once you get done testing the boost out in the Silverwastes). Explore the world – There are still Hero Points and skins locked behind Map Completion, and the assorted daily rewards (Now paying 2 gold) encourage going back across Tyria. Plains of Ashford, aside from newbie-zone, is still as fun as ever on a level 10 or level 80.

Posted by: Vukorep.3081

Vukorep.3081

its not everything and its not handled out for free, stop dramatizing

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

Well, if you aren’t among the Chosen, you get nothing.

I will not buy HoT. I guess I’m invisible and unworthy of any future consideration.

Doesn’t matter that I’ve bought gem cards worth far more than the cost of that sorry, single demographic, feature sized “expansion”.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

As happy as I am about the patch, I can’t help but feel after so much hard work and labor we’ve gone through, it’s now just being handed out to everyone on a silver platter. So much gold, gems, time spent and now it’s being given out for free. Thanks though?

I don’t understand what you think is so unfair. We got a free shared slot and we got a free level 80 booster along with some minor goodies. It’s not like they’ve given all HoT purchasers a free precursor or something. The freebies are nice, but they’re hardly game-breaking.

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Well, if you aren’t among the Chosen, you get nothing.

I will not buy HoT. I guess I’m invisible and unworthy of any future consideration.

Doesn’t matter that I’ve bought gem cards worth far more than the cost of that sorry, single demographic, feature sized “expansion”.

Why won’t you buy HoT? Just curious.

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

I don’t agree. Older mmorpgs(3+years) have to do this sort of thing to keep new players interested. I think the new level 80 thing is impressive, and a very, very smart move on Anet’s part.

Who cares if those of us who started at ground zero didn’t get it. You want to keep more players coming into the game, don’t you? If not, then the game’s life is shortened and you won’t get to play it as long.

This patch sure makes sense to me. The 80 level thing was needed, imo, if it draws in some new blood., or pulls back some players who left.

Well done, Anet.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

Teon.5168

I don’t understand what you think is so unfair. We got a free shared slot and we got a free level 80 booster along with some minor goodies. It’s not like they’ve given all HoT purchasers a free precursor or something. The freebies are nice, but they’re hardly game-breaking.

Completely agree. But there will always be players that whine about others not having to do what they did.

This is the nature of the beast. Older mmorpgs have to do this to stay relevant.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

Posted by: Vukorep.3081

Vukorep.3081

but noone is going to level up anymore… They made this game, all this locations for YEARS and for what ? for making a skip after few years ?

seriously? they gave us to try out new classes people might like and the opportunity to instantly start playing it at lvl 80 (once, yes only once, just once, a one time deal) and you think that is a good reason for EVERYONE to not lvl any other character or even go explore the rest of the world that isnt hot?

Teon.5168

Buhbye. Can I have your stuff?

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)