Alone in the activities and the SUB ita

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Velosth.4573

Velosth.4573

Q:

Hi, I’m a player from your launch day and saw grow GW2 and I’m glad that the game has become, and I’m glad I got several copies of the game to my friends, I would have only a few requests if possible that would improve the lot of "play together ", the first is: Why in the events as sanctum spint, keg brawl and all other mini-games including jumping puzzle Christmas and holiday events like dragon ball and the tower of the madness of Halloween you can not play with your own party? This is a major limitation, when you do not want to do dungeons or www or pvp or story you could slingshot with friends in extra activities mentioned above, but we always end up trying to get clicking together in the same room of the game just to play together and almost always ends with ’surrender to the fact that these activities should be fun playing with strangers, of course I also speak for guilds, if you could put a kind of “Private Game” or an invitation to party like when you enter in personal story would be no small feat and give away many hours of extra fun in the company of friends.
For the rest of the game is the best of the genre in my opinion, it would be even more perfect if there were at least Italian subtitles, not dubbing, subtitles enough, I swear, I had to buy the book to understand something, if there were Subtitle I rigiocherei each mission of the game just to read me everything they say and have the satisfaction of all understand the game, I know that maybe I have asked many, but since you are in the period of updates could also work for a translation? are three years that we talk about subtitles and we are still waiting, thank you, I hope if you can not do anything for the ’Italian, at least to add a way to play with friends in all the minigames Christmas, Halloween, and those present arc Lion, the latest thing, reactivated the game of chess with the golem to metric provinces, to ’entry of the map are always mini-games and even if they are very small things always enjoy having the freedom to be able to play with a friend, thank you very much for reading all the papyrus.
Guild Wars 2 in the heart.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

As Colin Johanson stated in a recent interview (Bog Otter’s, I believe), there is a technical limitation to being able to create parties for Activities. If the Devs ever find a way around said technical limitation (of the engine), they will implement parties for Activities, etc.

Posted by: tfcgeneralkmk.9508

tfcgeneralkmk.9508

sorry to hear your language isn’t supported with how long it took the chinese release to happen it , even subs , probably won’t happen for a while although in Angry Joes interview Colin Johanson said it would be used as a roadmap to make localizations quicker

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

As Colin Johanson stated in a recent interview (Bog Otter’s, I believe), there is a technical limitation to being able to create parties for Activities. If the Devs ever find a way around said technical limitation (of the engine), they will implement parties for Activities, etc.

Except that if it is ever implemented, those of us that don’t party up are going to never have a chance to win (in certain ones anyways), which is why I’m glad people can’t party up. It would also make it easier for people to farm the APs (like keg ball), since they could conceivably queue up a map for just them (if the group/guild is big enough).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Melanie.1240

Melanie.1240

They can’t make translations for every single European language…That’s a LOT of work for a very small playerbase (existing out of people who can’t read/understand English at least a little bit).

Posted by: Reanne.5462

Reanne.5462

Except that if it is ever implemented, those of us that don’t party up are going to never have a chance to win (in certain ones anyways), which is why I’m glad people can’t party up. It would also make it easier for people to farm the APs (like keg ball), since they could conceivably queue up a map for just them (if the group/guild is big enough).

Did you just say that guild should not be allowed to play together, because its unfair to people not in a guild? Should the difficulty of an achievement be created by preventing people who are friends from playing together?

I’ve said before I would love for a guild to start a mini game in the same way a guild can start a guild mission.

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Did you just say that guild should not be allowed to play together, because its unfair to people not in a guild? Should the difficulty of an achievement be created by preventing people who are friends from playing together?

I’ve said before I would love for a guild to start a mini game in the same way a guild can start a guild mission.

For this specific instance, yes, I guess I am saying that. If they do make it so you can play as a group, I really hope its a separate queue/instance/whatever where its only group/guilds vs group/guilds (and solos have their own, where they can only be matched with other solos), cause I really don’t want my current pvp experience repeated.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…