Anniversary Sales [End.]

Anniversary Sales [End.]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TJgalon.5012

TJgalon.5012

ty, I did not know, since the pictures only show color or display on armor, I did not know well.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Now could someone do something about the dye preview bug so that I could see what I’m doing? The electros liked to possess everything when I tried. ;_;

If you mean where the Hero Panel shows you in bizarre dye combos that aren’t actually on you, I’ve found that if you toggle the panel off and on again you’ll see the correct dye set. I have to do that every time I’m selecting Outfit dyes.

I wouldn’t have minded having some Electro drop in my lap (maybe not the Peach, I doubt I’d use that one) but I don’t need them enough to spend extra on them. Heck, of my five 3rd bday dyes so far I didn’t select any Electro. I did try the five pack on sale, best I got were a couple of 18 silver green dyes.

I have to wonder what the last couple of days of sale will hold. If it’s not an avalanche of things it will feel like the big ol’ celebration sale has just sort of petered out.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

The other thing that is on sale today is the living story season 2 complete pack. It is 20% off. Don’t know if that’s always there or not.

That’s what it’s normally is. A 20% discount over the individual cost. See the note on the wiki page.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Living_World_Season_2_Complete_Pack

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

Taimi’s Dye pack is back for today.

Now is your chance to gamble against RNGod to get the Electro Dyes.

and ethier collect new dyes or break the Dye market. :p

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Qugi.2653

Qugi.2653

Old news. Already talk about in anniversary sale thread.

;)

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

dffil;jghigdfugtjohlbjhfiutdiygdjhbklknhjojgugdugdc

The only thing I wanted gems for got released a day after I sorted out my pay!!!!!!!

It was THE only reason why I wanted to know a gem sales list so I could work out my pay to bills to allow me a spare 50 to spend on dye gambling

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: thisisit.6954

thisisit.6954

Any 3yr vet that took electro dyes as their gift just got smacked in the face by anet today…

Not at all as I would never have bought those dyes at the ridiculous price. As they were a gift no one lost anything anyway.
I think I opened 5 of the top 6 priced ones as I liked those colours plus I have plenty more chars that will be 3 in the months ahead.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

dffil;jghigdfugtjohlbjhfiutdiygdjhbklknhjojgugdugdc

The only thing I wanted gems for got released a day after I sorted out my pay!!!!!!!

It was THE only reason why I wanted to know a gem sales list so I could work out my pay to bills to allow me a spare 50 to spend on dye gambling

You don’t want to gamble with Taimi Dyes?

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

The other thing that is on sale today is the living story season 2 complete pack. It is 20% off. Don’t know if that’s always there or not.

That’s what it’s normally is. A 20% discount over the individual cost. See the note on the wiki page.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Living_World_Season_2_Complete_Pack

Good to know. I have them all on my main account and only noticed that when looking on an alt account.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: iKeostuKen.2738

iKeostuKen.2738

Still crossing my fingers for Phantom Hood v.v

As well as some Toxics

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Hmm 2-3 days left, no scarlet’s grasp, spaulders, and veil. They came back before last time why not now. We’ll have to see. I’m also not holding my breath for old discontinued glasses and the fabled bunny ears lol.

Säïnt

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Momo strangers.5106

Momo strangers.5106

should add grenth and phantom hood pls

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: thisisit.6954

thisisit.6954

I would expect it is more likely for these to come back next month.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Not bad, I recovered about 12s in dyes from my gamble. Not bad at all… eh.
Good thing I got all dyes but lime <.<

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Fernling.1729

Fernling.1729

I ended up getting an electro blue and electro yellow from the 5 pack. 250 gems for 200g wasn’t too bad.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Momo strangers.5106

Momo strangers.5106

I would expect it is more likely for these to come back next month.

ok thats ok for me i will w8 1 more month no problem

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

I got 2 electro blue , 1 electro lime and 1 electro pink in one try plus one trash dye

I already got them all from 3rd b-day gifts I just wanted to try my luck and it paid off

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

I got 2 electro blue , 1 electro lime and 1 electro pink in one try plus one trash dye

I already got them all from 3rd b-day gifts I just wanted to try my luck and it paid off

Sit on them for when those prices go back up eventually lol.

Säïnt

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I got pink. I’m mulling over whether to pull the handle again or just wait for my anniversary dyes.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Lol. I got nada. Too bad we can’t buy more than one.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I got nothing but yet I got the thrill for a mere 250 gems!

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

I got electro lime, pretty much made back my gem cost!

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Traced.3495

Traced.3495

Now could someone do something about the dye preview bug so that I could see what I’m doing? The electros liked to possess everything when I tried. ;_;

If you mean where the Hero Panel shows you in bizarre dye combos that aren’t actually on you, I’ve found that if you toggle the panel off and on again you’ll see the correct dye set. I have to do that every time I’m selecting Outfit dyes.

What I remember: I dyed armor, closed the hero panel to see it in game, that was all good. When I went back to the dye panel an electro dye (pink, or lime on another character) I had used was covering all armor in the preview. The dye channel boxes showed the dyes correctly.
When I tried to hover another dye over the dye channel it showed in the character model but only during that. I don’t think changing a dye did anything and didn’t stay there to try to change the electro away and see if the preview got normal again.
I didn’t check other dyes after that so I don’t know if it was only electo dyes. This all was several days ago, I don’t know if it still happens. If it does I’ll go make a bug report of it.

let the sky fall

(edited by Traced.3495)

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Narrrz.7532

Narrrz.7532

i got electro pink, which financed the bag slot/item boost offer :P

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Horatius.8479

Horatius.8479

Thanks, useful thread.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Kim Bussiere.5283

Kim Bussiere.5283

recently your team has put new items up for sale at really good prices. how ever your wording on such sales would lead a person to think you can in fact make 5 such purchases at that price. example Taimni dye was on sale for 250 gems for 5 dye. then under it, the red lettering says you can make 5 more purchases at that price. This is NOT the case your misleading the consumer and encouraging them to purchase more gems for false hopes. in any real market if a price is advertised as you have done your company would have to honor the 5 pack at the price of 250 gems for 5 purchases in a row for the entire sale or until said sale was removed from the store. I am really disappointed that i was caught by your deception. unlike a lot of players in this game i find making gold to be hard and time consuming and i have purchased my fair share of online gems with real cash. I just find this to be really dishonest and the wording should be changed.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Miss Lana Too.5794

Miss Lana Too.5794

I’m thinking that they’ll either release a bunch of the skins people have been begging for on the last day (inb4 24 hours only), or they haven’t planned this out very well at all, and all the gems I have bought will go back into gold.

Hoping it’s the former, however stupid 24 hour sales may be.

45 characters, 20 level 80s, 11 impersonal story completions and counting.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Today it looks like a Plush Quaggan Backpack Cover, 90 gems (usually 300) and a Permanent Whump the Giant Finisher, 80 gems (usually 800).

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

Wow, just wow, they’ve had a few really good days this sale.
This isn’t one of them, and we’re so close to the end of the sale

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Anniversary Sales [End.]

TJgalon.5012

Just cause you do not like it, does not mean it a bad sale day

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Arahzor.1832

Arahzor.1832

I guess we can all hope that this sale ends with a BOOM and we get most of the desired items that has been talked about on the forums.

Instead of a POOF – Instant Repair Canister 10% off, Revive Orb 50% off.

I would not be surprised if we get the “poof” but i really want them to drop the BOMB on last sale day, may it be a 24 hours time on them i dont mind. As long we get them.

Arahor Aure [DVDF]

Anniversary Sales [End.]

TJgalon.5012

Yes, I hope for tomorrow, the most needed item of all will have a sale, a character slot, I would love 1 more, other then that, nope, there nothing else that make me happy.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

I’m thinking that they’ll either release a bunch of the skins people have been begging for on the last day (inb4 24 hours only), or they haven’t planned this out very well at all, and all the gems I have bought will go back into gold.

Hoping it’s the former, however stupid 24 hour sales may be.

Hoping the former also! Would be a great start to the event for me. Either way this has been a pretty great week with all the loots I got!

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Mugiwara Zoro.9240

Mugiwara Zoro.9240

Still holding onto my 5500 gems for char slots…

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Linaeus.6253

Linaeus.6253

Still holding onto my 5500 gems for char slots…

I’m holding on to 7.5k for gathering tools. -_-

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Dreamslayer.7659

Dreamslayer.7659

I’m withholding my opinion until tomorrow, but the last few days of sales has been very disappointing.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Headcase.4618

Headcase.4618

Still holding out hope for Scarlet’s armor skins tomorrow.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Still holding out hope for Scarlet’s armor skins tomorrow.

Jory’s is in my top 3 and already in the store (not that I would not sneeze at that of pretty much any major character, someone will use them). Right behind character slots and transmutation charges. If all 3 went on a good sale price tomorrow, especially with no limits to quantities, I would be VERY happy!

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

Permanent Axe and Sickle please… T_T

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Behellagh.1468

You can measure the excitement of the playerbase over an item by simply looking at the exchange rate history. Barely any movement at today.

https://www.gw2tp.com/gems

RIP City of Heroes

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: CarbonFragments.2589

CarbonFragments.2589

Mini Avian 3 Pack? Please?

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Sonickeyblade.8415

Sonickeyblade.8415

Plush Quaggan Backpack Cover?

… you’ve GOT to be kidding me. I know that just because I don’t like something doesn’t mean someone else won’t… but NO ONE is excited about that.

What the deuce? Just end the sale already so I can use the Gem Store normally. -__-

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Acrisor.8097

Acrisor.8097

<troll>
Thank you ArenaNet. For 2 years I wanted so much to buy Permanent Whump the Giant Finisher, but I simply could not buy it. Now it’s on -90% offer during Anniversary Sale. In those great moments I simply can not thank you enough for thinking at me and my wishes. I feel like a very valued customer right now at the end of those awesome offers. Thank you.
</troll>

We will see what tomorow brings. Perhaps hope will not die tomorow.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Aboodi.3217

Aboodi.3217

i have been getting every item from the gem store since the start of the game the onlything i didnt get was grenth hood cuz i was studying so i hope tommorow for the last day it will be available.
ps: every item in the game was out in TP 2 or 3 times at least but grenth hood only once !!

http://dulfy.net/2013/12/03/gw2-grenth-stag-helms-and-wintersday-minis-in-the-gemstore/

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Aenesthesia.1697

Aenesthesia.1697

You people seem to be under the false impression that discount sales are there so people can buy what they want/need at a cheaper price.

They are not.

Discount sales are there so people will spend their gems on stuff they would not normally buy. The purpose is to make you spend your gems, not to make you happy.

If you want a character slot or an armour skin you will end up paying full price. Why would anet give you a discount?

They just throw in a couple of good deals to get people hooked, and to increase the cost of gems so people spend real money, and then throw a bunch of crap at you, while you sit on your. Gems waiting for that discount that will never come.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Behellagh.1468

We got one more day. We’ll see what that brings.

RIP City of Heroes

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: darkaheart.4265

darkaheart.4265

for most of the time the sale was a disappointment, i was looking forward the grenth, phantams hood, and chainwhip sword

i7 3770k @ 4.5 ghz|Z77X-UD5H Motherboard|16GB @ 1600Mhz|GTX 1080|Corsair AX750 PSU|Windows 10 Home

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: CorrynnStarr.7942

CorrynnStarr.7942

TBPH… this whole sale has been lack luster. popular items got 10% off, items hardly anyone wants went for 90% off… They haven’t put the items most desired back up for sale anyways… feels like a cash grab to me., just sayin… Ive bought 2 items this entire sale… bag slot and new outfit. Wont buy more gems unless they start bringin back some heavy hitters.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Sometimes I think that the feedback we give on the forums goes in one eye and out the other. On the long running Gemstore thread there are the same requests over and over yet ANet doesn’t even bring the items back at full price, much less discounted.

Y u do that ANet? Don’t u want our money?

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Anniversary Sales [End.]

Posted by: Conner.5803

Conner.5803

Guess Anet doesn’t want my money