Arah sells

Arah sells

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vyt.9173

Vyt.9173

I love to play in Arah… But today when i went to lfg to get a party, thats what i saw, i became sad:

Attachments:

Arah sells

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

Just.. wow..

That is all.

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

Arah sells

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

I just got my Necro decked out in Arah gear by buying path 2 every day for a couple weeks. Fastest and most efficient way to do it sadly.

Only have to pay 5g for path 2, and you get 3.25g for finishing path 2, so you’re not even paying 2g for 60 tokens. Well worth the time you’ll save legitimately farming for an Arah set. Considering every run will take an hour AT BEST, and at worst will dissolve at some point because of PUGs leaving.

Arah sells

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

You can still find a group right? There isn’t even that much proof path seller actually have that much effect on weather you can find a group or not.

Arah sells

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

…wow….

The only ranger I see in there is the newbie

Arah sells

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

That is… crazy. Jeez…

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Arah sells

Posted by: Kindeller.3072

Kindeller.3072

I thought this was normal? :/ Don’t get me wrong I don’t condone it but… this is always the way on Desolation Only way to do it is via guild

Arah sells

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

People actually wanting something in return for carrying you in one of the longest and most boring dungeon in the game, because u aren’t part of a guild that actually does stuff together.

Not to mention u risk making a long path 3x longer by not knowing what to do or making huge mistakes?

God kitten that’s harsh….

(edited by Rebound.3409)

Arah sells

Posted by: zombyturtle.5980

zombyturtle.5980

I noticed its becoming alot harder to find a group to pug arah with. Took me 20mins the other night to get one for arah p2 and a few people left when they realized it was a normal run not selling lol

Nothing against sellers. Ive even bought paths in the past but I prefer to actually run the dungeons as a team and it worries me when the sellers make finding normal groups difficult.

Arah sells

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Yeah. I wish there was a checkbox or something so I could turn off these path sellers, they’re just wasting space on my LFG window.

Arah sells

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

Saw this same thing happen in some areas of GW1. It’s a very bad sign. The more sellers you see, the harder it will be for players to actually find a group to do it with.

Arah sells

Rebound.3409

@CureForLiving Yea..they already have that checkbox in the game. It’s called a guild. Other then that why not start your own party with no fees and let ppl join it? I don’t get it. It’s not like the game asks a fee for advertising to form a group.

I call it laziness expecting ppl to do everything for u really. Is it that hard to create a party called “LF4M arah pX” ? in less then 10 seconds it will be full….but noo instead of that u wait 4h in front of a screen spamming 1 refresh button.

(edited by Rebound.3409)

Arah sells

CureForLiving.5360

@CureForLiving Yea..they already have that checkbox in the game. It’s called a guild. Other then that why not start your own party with no fees and let ppl join it? I don’t get it. It’s not like the game asks a fee for advertising to form a group.

I call it laziness expecting ppl to do everything for u really. Is it that hard to create a party called “LF4M arah pX” ? in less then 10 seconds it will be full….but noo instead of that u wait 4h in front of a screen spamming 1 refresh button.

I’ve never waited 4 hours, I usually give up after 2.

Arah sells

Rebound.3409

Oh u wait 2h for someone else to form a party for u instead of taking 10s of your time to make your own full party?

I take back everything i said then..u guys are perfectly right. Yea anet should definitely do something about this.

Arah sells

Posted by: Kapax.3801

Kapax.3801

all day, all week.

Attachments:

Arah sells

CureForLiving.5360

Oh u wait 2h for someone else to form a party for u instead of taking 10s of your time to make your own full party?

Of course not, I’m just egging you on. I’m bored I guess.

Arah sells

Posted by: LanceKing.3017

LanceKing.3017

If ArenaNet disable the use of experimental riffle in Arah and half of that list would be gone

Arah sells

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

The sells clog up the lfg because they fill slowly. Posts for regular runs fill very fast so they don’t stay up there for very long. It’s quite easy to get pug runs for arah.

Arah sells

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Did you try putting up your own add? I have a feeling the regular groups fill up in seconds and that’s why you hardly ever see them.

That said, I’d love to run path 2 some day, if anyone is willing to take on a first timer who wants to see all the films too.

Arah sells

laharl.8435

If ArenaNet disable the use of experimental riffle in Arah and half of that list would be gone

Experimental rifles were patched long ago and the number of sellers seems to be the same or even higher than when those were usable in dungeons. They were only the tip of the iceberg btw.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Experimental_Rifle

Yeah, it’s not the Experimental Rifle, it’s other exploits. All Arah path are ridden with exploits that could be fixed quite easily if they just do it.

Arah sells

Posted by: CoRtex.2157

CoRtex.2157

Gooood! I like it this should be done more ^^

Arah sells

laharl.8435

Did you try putting up your own add? I have a feeling the regular groups fill up in seconds and that’s why you hardly ever see them.

That said, I’d love to run path 2 some day, if anyone is willing to take on a first timer who wants to see all the films too.

I do teaching runs all the time (when I’m not selling). Check out this thread.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Dungeon-Mentors/first#post3518370

Or here

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Arah-Vets-grouping-together-to-do-Arah-Runs/page/11#post3520041

(edited by laharl.8435)